until you came along//t. chal...

By Bitchin_84

She thought it was for one night only. Who would of taught that they were meant to be? But will other people... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
~11~
~12~
~13~
14
~15~
~16~
~17~
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
~22~
~23~
~24~
•25•
•26•
~27~
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
~32~
•33•
~35~
•36•
•37•
•38•
~39~
•40•
•41•
•42•
~43~
•44•
~45~
•46•
•47•
~48~
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
news
suggestions
new book
hello!

•34•

2.5K 40 14
By Bitchin_84

I woke up next to a body. Oh. My. God. That was really good. I hadn't had sex since Timothée and I broke up. And that was months ago. I was getting flashbacks from last night. It was crazy how we barely met but we had done it like 4 times. In the bed. On the kitchen counter. In the shower. Pressed up against the wall. Let's just say he was really getting a call back.
  I check the time and it's 7:35 AM. Fuck I have to go. I quickly text Sydney to come get me. I get up and look all over the room for my clothes. I finally find my clothes and start getting dressed. I hear Arón groan and he sits up.
  "Good morning." He says with a smile.
  "Morning." I smile at him.
  "You need a ride?"
  "Oh no thanks, my friend is picking me up."
  "Good....hey listen I had a great night." He says as he stands up and put his boxers on. He starts walking over to me with his phone. "Could I maybe get your number?" He scratches the back of his neck.
  "Yeah, of course." I take his phone and quickly type in my number. I call myself and he smiles when my phone rings. I take out my phone and save his number. "Just give me a call." I smile at him. I grab my purse and I begin to walk out of his room and he follows me. He's still only in his boxers. I open the front door and I see Sydney there.
  "I don't get a goodbye kiss?" He says with that smirk plastered on his face.
  "Do you want a goodbye kiss?" I say as I look up at him. He's really tall. My hands wonder around his arms and eventually reach his face. I pull him down for a kiss. He slips his tongue which takes me by surprise. He's a really good kisser. I brake the kiss by smiling.
  "Call me." I say and begin to walk to Sydney. Her mouth is open and she looks like she's in shock. I open the door to her car.
  "Bitch oh my god." She says smiling. I look outside the window and see Arón smiling. I smile and turn to Sydney. She begins to drive and begins to rant about how they were all worried about me yesterday and I was having the best time of my life getting dick.
  "You have fun?" She says smirking.
  "Yep, I haven't had 'fun' since Timothée."
  "Really? You must of really loved him, but look you've get him now. And let me just say he's really cute."
  "Yup."
  I don't know why but I felt like I was betraying Timothée. I mean...I still love him. And I always would. But maybe it's time I move on. I need to start seeing other people. Timothée started seeing other people, when we we're together. So yeah. I should start seeing other people. Maybe Arón is my first step.
  I took out my phone as I got a notification.

  'aron.piper liked your photo'

  I smile as I begin to get red and click on his profile.

  'aron.piper started following you'

  My smile gets bigger and I see all of his pictures.

868,355 likes

@aron.piper: Algunas que quedaban por aquí🌞

13,175 comments

I liked his picture and realized Sydney and I were already on set. She parked her car and we both got out. She rolled her eyes smiling as she saw me stalking his instagram. He was really cute. I showed Sydney a few pictures of him.
"Girl, lowkey jealous of you right now."
"He's really cute."
"And hot, like where have you seen a guy like this?"
  Timothée was hot and cute too.
  "I know right."
  "Girl maybe we should go to Spain, see what they're feeding them."
  "I'd be down if I hadn't met him."
  "Fine then, I'll go by myself."
  We both laugh and I continue to look at his profile. There's something really familiar about him. I've seen him before. But I don't know from where.
  Sydney and I walk into the make up room and I finally see myself in the mirror. Damn. I look really bad.
  "Hey why didn't you tell me my hair looked bad?"
  "Because I wanted everyone to see how you look after having 'fun'." Alexa looks at me with a big smile. Barbie started laughing.
"You got fucked?" Alexa asked.
"Sydney!"
"Sorry, I really wanted to tell them," Sydney says.
"I heard fucked." Zendaya walked in with Hunter.
"Yeah Daisy finally got fucked after months." Barbie said smiling.
"Guys be quiet." I said getting annoyed.
"Come on Daisy show them your new boyfriend." Sydney told me.
"Bitch let me see." Alexa got up and looked at my phone.
"Fine." I unlocked my phone and looked for his profile.

1,013,361 likes

@aron.piper: Backstreet boys

12,019 comments

"Holy shit you fucked the dude from Elite?" Alexa's eyes go wide.
"Oh my god." I say and cover my face. That's where I seen him. Fuck. Does he know who I am now? Shit I'm starting to regret all of this. Why do I have to be such a whore?
"So Daisy likes guys with curly hair?" Zendaya says.
"I see you Daisy." Hunter says smiling.
"Guys be quiet." I say as I try to calm down. Shit. Shit. When I said I wanted to move on I didn't mean move on to another actor. Fuck.
"Hey what's wrong?" Sydney asks.
"I didn't want to get involved with another actor. First Nat, then Timothée. And now Arón."
"But you guys just hooked up." Barbie says.
"Yeah but...I kind of like him."
"You like him or his dick?" Alexa says.
"Both." We all laugh and I shake my head. I'm stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 13.7K 44
Julie Gordon lives in New York with her mother and father. On a daily basis, she works at a bakery together with her best friend Dylan. One day, she...
1.9M 25.3K 98
imagines about the french masterpiece that is lil timmy tim ----- ! COMPLETED ! thank you for all the love, i appreciate you all so so much <3
166K 3.9K 48
༉‧₊˚. i miss you, i'm sorry ⤷ ❝ i still love you, i promise ❞ ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────── how bitter is the taste of regret? ( t. chalamet x fem!oc ) ( extend...
814K 6.6K 50
+lowercase intended // whole lotta hot sex // nate maloley // not all sex though // completed!!! #1 ranked nate maloley fan fiction (7/26/21)