•26•

I wake up next to Timothée and feel my head start to hurt. Yesterday Timothée and I went to my dad's to celebrate Eleanor's birthday. It was fun. I got to see my siblings, which was great. I really liked watching my siblings and Timothée getting along. After I thought I was pregnant, all I thought of was him being a part of my family. I'm not pregnant, which I guess is a good thing. Like I love Timothée but we haven't been together for a long time. I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I don't want to rush things.
"Daisy?" I hear Timothée say. Ugh I lowkey don't want to wake up. I'm going to act like I'm still asleep. "Daisy, I know you're awake." With that I chuckle and Timothée smiles at me.
"You got me."
"Come on babe, you told me to wake you up early for your photoshoot."
"Yeah I know, thanks babe." I sit up and peck his lips.

***

951,229 likes

951,229 likes

@daisy_younglove: missed the camera

41,712 comments

I smile as I enter the set and search for Timothée. I finished my photoshoot early so I decided to surprise Timothée. I brought a picnic basket but I left it in the car. I have the perfect spot for us. Plus he's been stressing lately and I want him to relax. So after we're going to his place and we're going to put on some face masks. Eat the strawberries covered in chocolate that I made. I have the whole night planned.
I look in every room and I finally find Timothée. He's talking with Saoirse. I smiled at Saoirse who already saw me. Timothée turns around and smiles when he sees me.
"Daisy!" He stands up and gives me a tight hug. Ugh I love the way he's hugging me. He makes me feel so safe.
"Hi baby." I peck his lips and smile.
"You guys are too cute I'm going to puke," Saoirse says as she smiles. Timothée and I laugh.
"What are you doing here babe?"
"I wanted to surprise you."
"Well it's a great surprise." He smiles making my heart melt. Sometimes I stare at his eyes and get lost. What would I be doing if I hadn't met him? Would I still be unhappy? Would I have been with Nat? The guy who I always go back to even if he's broken my heart like a million times? The one my heart always seems to make an excuse for? Would I still be in that toxic relationship? Would I have ever been happy? I haven't been this happy in a long time. Honestly, everything changed when my mother passed away. It was the worst. I wasn't myself for such a long time.
"I wanna take you out," I say and take Timothee's hand.
"Really?"
"Yup." I smile at him.
"That'd be great, babe." He kisses my hand lightly. "Let me get my stuff."
I hate that when I'm happy I start thinking about stuff that makes me sad. But I have to be happy...for Timothée. I need to make him feel better. He's been helping me a lot, and I want to help him.
Timothée grabs his stuff and smiles at me. We both say goodbye to Saoirse. I hold his hand as we leave the building and get into my car. I drive this time since I don't want to him do anything tonight.
"Where are we going babe?"
"It's a surprise."
After about 20 minutes we arrive at the hill. I start taking out all the things and take the basket. Timothée takes it out of my hands and begins to walk behind me. I take the blanket and lay it on the ground. We sit down and I begin to take the food out. We always seem to do dates like this.
"So I couldn't decide on what to eat, so I brought sushi, some fruit, and finally my special sandwiches that you love."
"Wow babe, I don't know what to say...I love you."
"I love you too." He leaned in and connected our lips. He deepened our kiss and I smile.
"I just wanted to do something special for you."
"You didn't need to."
"You've been really stressed lately and I wanted to help you relax."
  "And that's why I love you."
  I smiled and felt myself blushing. We've almost been together for a year and he still makes me blush.

***

  "Don't move Timmy."
  "I'm eating strawberries."
  "Well wait."
  I could never look this pretty in a face mask. I took the face mask off him and smiled. I grabbed a strawberry and brought it up to his lips. I watched as he ate it smiling. We were watching Aladdin on Disney+. He closed his eyes and smiled tiredly at me.
  "I want to cuddle." He said and hugged me. We were both laying on his bed. We let the movie play and cuddle. I watched as Timothée fell asleep and played with his curls. I kissed his forehead and felt myself fall asleep.