•7•

I moaned low as Nat kissed my neck. I had barely woken up and he couldn't keep his hands off me. The sun lighting up the room. I could hear the sound of ' Bane's World ' playing in the background. I could feel Nat's hot breath on my stomach making my heartbeat speed up. His breath travels all the way down to my area. I feel his teeth pull my panties down. I moan his name and grab lightly on his hair. Before anything else happens my phone rings. I look at Nat and he looks annoyed. I could tell he was pretty excited about what was going to happen. I groan and check who it is. It's my dad. I answer the phone.
"Hey darling, how are you doing?" Nat smiles at me and his hands travel up to my waist. I try not to giggle.
"Hello dad! I'm great. How about you?"
"I'm great, love. I wanted to see if you're coming to dinner?" Nat starts to kiss my neck and I push him away.
"Yeah dad. It's in 3 weeks?"
"Yes darling."
"Ok dad I'll see you then. Love ya."
"Love ya." I put my phone down on after hanging up and wrap my arms around Nat's neck. I eventually get on top of him and we're desperately eating each other.
"Thought. You. Loved. Me." I hit Nat's arm playfully.
"Are you my dad?" I suddenly regret saying that. A smirk quickly appears on his face.
"I mean you call me daddy sometimes-" I hit his arm which makes us both laugh and we begin to kiss again.

***

I grab my coffee as I walk back to the table I was sitting at. Nat had left to shoot a new show. I obviously couldn't go. That meant tonight I was sleeping by myself. I grab my MacBook and continue to write. I was writing an incredible story. It was about this teenager who feels in love in middle school. She then moved to somewhere else and thinks she'll never see her love. But jokes on her. 10 years later she finds him again and they fall in love again. I just love love.
I hear the bell of the door ring and find myself staring at the beautiful face. So tall and thin. Unfortunately, he wasn't alone. He was with a girl. Which I suppose is Johnny Depp's daughter. I've never met her. He looks at me and his eyes go wide. He quickly turns to the girl and she smiles at him. It's not a friendly smile. I continue to write and try my best to ignore them. I can hear their chuckles and then hear a smooch. I stand up and gather all of my stuff. I can't take it anymore and leave. I rush to my car and begin to feel my heart tear into pieces. Once I'm in the car I let it out. I did something I needed to do.
I screamed at the top of my lungs.
After I calmed down and left the parking lot. I was listening to sad One Direction songs. Trust me. Those be hitting differently. I didn't know what to do. I realized that I don't really have friends. They all have kids now. Married. They all have something to do. I walked into the apartment that I hadn't been in for 2 months. I missed my apartment. Sometimes I like to be alone. Sometimes I don't. Right now I needed someone with me. But there was no one there.
Hours passed but it seemed like it was only minutes. Now the sun was down and the dark sky was the most beautiful. I had been drinking. I was not proud of that. I grabbed my phone and called a number that I hadn't called in 3 months. His sweet voice answers making me smile.
"Tim. Timmy. Tim."
"Are you drunk? Where are you Daisy?"
"At my apartment. I miss you Timmy. Lil Timmy. Tim." I can hear his chuckles on the other line.
"Get some rest Daisy." I couldn't believe that he wasn't mine. God did I fuck up. Why do I always go back to people who hurt me? It seemed like I liked getting hurt.
"Timothée," I whisper as a single tear escapes my eye. It has no rush in getting down my cheek. I feel that a single tear roll down slowly.
"Daisy." I can hear the sadness in his voice. How does Timothée seriously believe in the "just friends" bullshit? I don't think we'll be able to just be friends.
"Do you love her?" Silence. Silence fills the phone. A few moments later I can hear him sigh.
"Don't know." He pauses. "Do you love him?"
"Kind of. I always have."
"Who would have guessed." I roll my eyes while I smile. "So you'll always go back to him...even if he hurts you?"
"Yup. It's like right now."
"What?"
"Well you know, you hurt me but here I am calling you." I laugh to myself and don't hear Timothée.
"Daisy I think it's best if you sleep."
"I can't fall asleep," I whine like a baby.
"Why not?"
"Well because somehow I need someone next to me to be able to fall asleep." I didn't think much and just answered Timmy's questions right away.
"Well how about you try."
"I've already tried but it ended up being a mess. I finished my whole tequila bottle." A small burp escapes my mouth and I cover my mouth. Timothée laughs at me.
"Alright, so what about this?" I listen to Timothée and my eyes begin to slowly close.
"How about we stay on the call. Will you fall asleep by then?"
"We can see if it works." I hear Timothée yawn which makes me yawn.
"Alright then. Goodnight Daisy."
"Night Timmy." I close my eyes and slowly begin to drift in a deep sleep.