Rock of steele

By HaleyMoss

Ella is just a normal semi popular girl by the sports she plays,living in Jasper ,Nevada with her best frien... More

Chapter 1 Darkness Rising's
Chapter 2 Masters and Students
Chapter 3 Scrapheap
Chapter 4 ConJob
Chapter 5 Convoy
Chapter 7 Speed Metal
Chapter 8 Predatory
Chapter 9 Sick Mind
Chapter 10 Out of his head
Chapter 11 Shadowzone
Chapter 12 Operation: Breakdown
Chapter 13 Crisscross
Chapter 14 Metal Attraction
Chapter 15 Rock Bottom
Chapter 16 Partners
Chapter 17 T.M.I
Chapter 18 Stronger, Faster
Chapter 19 One Shall Fall
Chapter 20 One shall fall part 1
Chapter 21 One Shall Fall Part 2
Chapter 22 One Shall Fall Part 3

Chapter 6 Deus Ex Machina

1.1K 32 15
By HaleyMoss

Ella P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I slammed it off with it also hitting the floor.  Thank goodness I feel better today but I'm def not in the mood to be messed around with. I walked into my bathroom and striaghten my hair and put make up on. I walked to my closet and put on some regular blue jeans, a red fitted shirt and my grey pumas. I grabbed my back pack and went downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and got out some bottle orange juice and two fruit bars. "Miko let's go girl, I know your up there!." I yelled up. I knew she was up there from her slashmonkey going off. I shook my head and went out the door. I walked over to Magnus and climbed into the passenger seat. "good morning Manus."

"Good morning Ella." Magnus said. We drove to school not really talking about anything. We pulled up at school and I got out and waved bye to Magnus. I had just walked up the steps when I saw Vince the school bully push Raph onto the ground. Someone has to give him a taste of his own medicine, and its gonna be me Ella Blaze! I walked right up to Vince and pushed him. He stumbled and then said "Ella what is your problem?" "your my problem I'v had enough of your shinagigans, enough is enough especially when you mess with my friends." I told him. "cmon on beautiful let's lose these losers." He wrapped his arms around my wait. Ugh disgusting. I punched him in his right eye, he was holding his eye looking pretty angry. I checked to make sure Raph was alright and when I went to turn back to Vince he punched me in the face. Pain spread from my cheek to my jaw. I turned back to Vince and kicked him right where the sun dont shine. Then I punched him in the nose, cause blood to spurt on him and my hand. "Hey, hey stop that!" the principle said to us both. "she started it sir!" Vince tried to act all innocent. What a wuss. "hush Vince I know about your bullying. You have detention today after school." The principle told Vince. "Although I know you were protecting your friend, but I have to give you detention today too for fighting Miss Blaze." He told me. "I understand, I will be there." I told him.

I walked into the school with Raph. "are you okay Raph?" I asked him. "yeah I am, I cant believe you stood up to him, no one stands up to him. And you got into an actual fight with him. I wish I was as brave as you." Raph said as his head dropped low of the last sentence. "Listen, he derserved it. If you ever have trouble from him again just let me know. and you are brave Raph you just have to find it within yourself, and you will." I told him. He smiled. "hey would u tell the teach I may be late I"m gonna go clean off my hand." I asked him. He nodded and waved into our 1st hour classroom. I walked into the girls bathroom and washed my hands. I was washing off the blood from Vinces nose when I noticed I had cut open my hand when I punched him. I must have punched him really hard since not all the blood was Vince's. I also looked up to my right side of my face. I had a purple bruise forming. Great now I'm gonna have to tell mom and dad I got into a fight. I think my dad will proud of me that I stood up to a bully and kicked his butt. Who need I could be so Bad- A. I finished up into the bathroom and went to class.

School passed by quickly. I walked into the classroom that held detention and sat right beside Miko. "dude what are you doing here you never get detention?" she asked. "so you havent heard yet?" I asked her. "heard what?" She asked confused. " I got into a fist fight with Vince after he pushed Raph down and I got detention for it." I told her. "holy monkey you actually stood up to Vince? That's so bad-A dude." She said. I thought so too. "hahha yeah now let's be quiet so I can get out of here quicker." I told her. I was finishing up the last of my homework when I saw Miko sneak out of detention. If she would just stay in detention she wouldnt get even more. I saw the teacher get up and follow after her. Before the teacher could reach Miko I saw Bulkhead. I didnt see Magnus out there, so I could comm him when I got out and or I could just walk home. I dont have to go to base today I guess. "you are dismissed from detention." the teacher said. I grabbed up my stuff and went outside. I was fixing to pull out my phone to comm Magnus but he pulled up right beside me.

 I climbed into the passenger seat and set my bag on the ground. "Hi Mangus." I told him. "Hi Ella why are you so late and what happend to your face and hand?!" He asked a little angery sounding. "I had detention today because I got into a fist fight with a bully at school. The bully was being mean to Raph and pushed him down. I wasnt just going to stand by and let the bully  do that to one of my friends. So if your going to lecture me about fighting I dont want to hear it, because it was the right thing to do." I told him. "I"m proud that you stood up for what you believed in and I dont want you to get into fights you could get seriously hurt. So I guess this bully he or she likes to pick on everyone?" Magnus asked. "yeah he does, especially Raph because he's so small and smart." I told him. "the bully is a mech?a mech hit you? No mech should hit a femme." Magnus exclaimed. "yes he is, and I know I dont like it either but he started it by pushing down Raph and I was dang well going to finish it." I told him. "Atleast I know that you can defend yourself." Magnus said. I plugged my ipod into Magnus radio and turned on anaconda by Nicki manja.

My anaconda dont

my anaconda dont

my anaconda dont

my anaconda dont want none if you aint got buns hun

omg

omg

omg look at her butt. "What is a anaconda?" Magnus asked. uh awkward subject again..

"an anaconda is a really large snake, but in the song it's talking about a guys private parts as in his dick. what do yall call y'alls ?" I said and then asked. "for Mech's it's called a interfacing cable, for femme it's called a interfacing unit." Magnus said.

"I know it's prob a weird subject but I would like to know more about this interfacing and how it works and how ya'll produces babies. If you dont mind?" I asked. "well that would be something that you would have to ask Ratchet he would be better quipped for that." Mangus said. Okay I guess I can aske Ratchet. We  arrived at the base in time for Bulkhead to say "not jail." "oh miko what did you now?" Jack asked. "I escaped detention." Miko said. "whoa Ella what happend to your face and hand?" Jack asked. "I cant believe you havent heard yet, although you are the last one to find out everything haha." I told Jack. He just grumbled. "Ella kicked Vince's aft!" Miko said. "Miko where did you learn that word?" Ratchet yelled. "uh outerspace?" Miko said. "so Ratchet I gotta aske you some questions." I told Ratchet. I walked over to him and he let his hand down to the ground so I could climb on. He then put me onto his shoulder. "Ella what hand to your hand and face?" Ratchet asked. "I got into a fist fight with the bully at school named Vince, he was being mean to Raph and I wasnt going to let him get away with it anymore." I told Ratchet Hmmmph he said and mumbled something along the lines, Mech's shouldnt hit femme's. At least he cared. "so Ratchet how do y'all interface and make babies?" I asked him. His head spun with wide eyes to me and looked at me as if I had grew two heads. "where did you learn that from?" He asked. I told him about the convo that Magnus and I had on the way here. "hmm I see we'll interfacing is what sex is to you humans except it's usually only meant to happend with one's sparkmate. During the process a femee and mech open up their chest plated where their spark is located and they spark merge making them spark mates forever until they die. You can choose a different mate if you want but it will never be whole like your other sparkmate. You know when you have found them because their spark starts to pull towards them." Ratchet said. huh interesting. I wonder if a cybertronian can fall inlove with a human? why am I asking that? oh well.

"I'm getting a strong energon reading in a place called greece." Ratchet said. "ah greek I love that can I go with?" I asked. "sure Ella, Miko you can come too." Bulkhead said. "sweet!." Miko said as she fist pumped the air. Bulkhead transformed, Miko got into the drivers seat. "bye Magnus see you later, dont have too much fun without me." ahaha as if. Although we did have fun playing paintball. I hopped into the passenger seat. Then we went throught the swirling green vortex. When we arrived you could see temples, statues, walls with amazing painting's on them. Miko took a picture of something I wasnt paying attention to her or bulkhead as I was too engrossed in all things greek. I love reading greek mythology.

"yeah and even dumber than he looks." I heard someone say. I looked towards who said it, and it was another giant bot the size of bulkhead, but he wore the decepticon insigma.Great! "awe look you have pets to. do they play fetch?" the con said. He then threw a piller at Miko and I. We couldnt get out of the way fast enough, but bulkhead knocked it out from hitting us. "miko, Ella run and hide." Bulkhead said. Miko and I hide by the rock paintings. Bulkhead and the con started to fight then the con got the upper hand threw bulkhead into the painting. "Bulkhead are you alright?" Miko asked. "yeah I"m fine." Bulkhead said. "dont worry bulkhead I got a picture of the picture." Miko said. We headed back through ground bridge where everyone was in the main hanger. "it's an energon harvester, in the wrong hands it could be very dangerous." Optimus said. "so basically it just sucks the blood out of you like a vampire?" Miko asked. I face palmed myself. "yes Miko it drains us of our energon." Optimus said. "Optimus you know what a vampire is?." I asked. "yes" was all he said.

"anyone can find it by looking it up on the internet, see it's in a museum." Raph said. "then we must contact agent fowler he is our best option." Optimus said. Ratchet called agent fowler but no answer.:uh I hate talking to machine's." Ratchet said. "what about us? a museum and an autobot doesnt really mix we'll" Jack said. I didnt like this plan one bit but since agent fowler was not answering I guess we have to do it. Well all grounded bridged to the museum, us inside. Optimus was right outside infront us when I saw two cons come right at him, one electrocuted him in the neck and the other was coming to hit him straight on. When bulkhead rammed into the bigger one that we saw earlier. Bee and Arcee had collided into each other before that. I didnt see where magnus was cause we were headed to where we would meet the ground bridge. Then the door started open up, I was holding the harvester in place, it was heavy. We saw skinny legs of an bot. "Arcee." Jack said. "oh no it's soundwave." Raph said. I was still holding on to the harvester and said "you want this your gonna have to take me from it." I told this soundwave. Before I could react he had me and the harvester in his tentacle hands. He was transformer into the air, with me in hand.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

We had just watched knockout and breakdown retreet when I heard "Put me down you overgrown ulgy tinhead trashcan." Ella. Noo. I watched soundwave take into the air with Ella and the harvester in hand. I jumped and punched soundwave to where he dropped Ella. She screamed but I caught her in my hands. "oof" She said. "Ella, Ella, are you alright?" I asked. "yes Magnus. I have never been so scared in my life." she told me. Neither have I when it comes to her safety. I transformed and she got into my passenger seat. Once she was in we all went into the ground bridge. Jack had said that a security guard had Miko and that we had to wait till agent fowler could get there before she could leave. "Magnus I'm ready to go home now. Miko will be okay." Ella said. I drove to her house she didnt say anything. I heard her breathing slow, she was asleep I scanned her. Once I pulled into her driveway I unbuckled my seatbelt from her. "Ella wake up." I said. "5 more mins dad I just got here." She mumbled. I chuckled. That seemed to wake her up because she opened the door and got out. She then patted my hood and headed off towards her house. She must have been in need of some recharged after todays events.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V

I was so tired I just patted Magnus hood and went on inside. Ella Grace what happend to your face and hand?" my mom exclaimed. "Mom I'm fine okay." I told her. My dad then walked in and looked furious. "Ella who hit you?" he asked. "okay let me explain. Vince he's a guy at our school he's a senior and he's a bully. He pushed my friend Raphael down and so I pushed him. Then he punched me in the face, I then kicked him where the sun down shine, and then I punched him in the nose. I hit him so hard that I made his nose bleed and my knuckles. Before we could hit each other more the principle came out and stopped us. We both got detention today after school." I told them. "oh Ella hunny I dont want you fighting eventhough I'm glad you stood up for your friend." my mom said. "Ella I am so proud of you for standing up to him, and great job kiddo you kicked his arse." My dad said. "John language!" my mom said to my dad. My dad just rolled his eyes. "I guess those self defence  you taught me worked huh dad?" I said. my mom knew about it but she didnt like me fighting. Althought she did want me to defend myself if I ever got into that kind of situation. "okay now that's settled can you ground me so I can go take a shower and go to bed I"m exausted." I told them. "oh hunny were not going to ground you, you did the right thing. good night sweetie we love you." My mom and dad said. "goodnight I love y'all too." I told them. I headed to my room, once I got up there and saw my bed I just didnt even think about taking a shower. I changed into my pj's and just plopped into bed without even covering up. I was out before I could even say my prayers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 743 18
You had a pretty average life for a loser. But after your older brother passes away your father decides that being in the same small town is too much...
73.3K 1K 26
This is actually going to be the first time that I will make myself one of the main characters in this story. I hope you guys enjoy it. Description:...
21.6K 509 13
Alexis Japping. Or rather, Crimson Starflare, daughter of Optimus Prime. A normal one, she is not. Sent away from Cybertron as a sparkling, only to w...
3.9K 186 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...