REFLECTION OF GUILT

By chickennnnnout

Nomin/Jaeno [Completed] Love? Your love for me and Jisung? You are just a sly fox, Na Jaemin. Jeno-ah, I real... More

Love for Pain
Seconds of Every Second
Empty
Needing You The Most
Unmiss You
Because I love him so much
This Baby Mine Now (END)
EXTRA PART
EXTRA PART-2πŸ”ž

=Intro=

5.5K 134 5
By chickennnnnout

🥀

HELLO Readernims,

"Reflection of a Guilt" has been published in Nomin Smuts Book but since that book was deleted for the SECOND TIME, I sincerely felt discouraging for it.

But then since this is my work, I have a responsibility to finish it as I promised a new chapter and then got deleted. This will be a mini-book with a few chapters but I have completed all. The plot is ALMOST the same but I added a few features that will make more sense as a book.

Reminder:

This content is 🔞 and will contain the mention of rape and scenerios about it. If you are uncomfortable with the content, I would recommend you not to read this.

I am usually all smiley and happy but I don't appreciate copying.

🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.1K 14
"you are such a fuck boy." "that's why i fuck you last night." ↳ wherein jaemin and jeno was a mortal enemies back in their college days, but one day...
37.6K 1.5K 46
β™‘ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
19.8K 786 28
"You don't know what it's like! Being so in love with someone so close to you, but having no idea how to tell them!" In which Lee Jeno is head over h...
55K 2.3K 17
In which Jaemin likes pastel clothes and he tries to hide it. ⌦ Fictional Story ⌦ Bot!Jaemin Top!Jeno ⌦ crossdressing ⌦ genres: ″fluff, drama...