The Plug's End : Last chapter

Oleh BabyLovee23

Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together o... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Bonus
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Family tree

The end

853 46 0
Oleh BabyLovee23

Reunion
Puerto Rico
Sanchez house
Nyla Bankz-Sanchez || Zilly

"That's not fair Eric gets an whole Mob" that was Twon trying to convince me into letting him move in with Eric . "What have I said about that word NyTown ?" He sigh .

"Life isn't fair so we have to make it fair " he said making a face and I hit him.
"You need to take this serious Twon, one day we'll be over papa empire " Mya said walking in looking cute as ever.

My babies are really growing up I have two 15 year olds and a 28 year old. Eric been doing a great job with my mob he even helped Shawn out a lot before taking over. I'm so proud of him and what he has done since he became head Mober.

Will it's not just him , J'Nari also . They've almost done so much better than me. I'm proud of them and I'll let them know when they get here.

"I hear you but when is everybody going to get here I'm ready to turn up" he said doing a dance.

"Nobody says turn up anymore numbnuts"

"They Don't say numdnuts either"

"Only said it because we can't curse but you on the other hand is a lame " she smirked at him and he storm out the kitchen as Nine walked in. "What did you say to him this time Mya?" He asked looking at her.

Twon knows he can't hit a girl let only his sister so instead he storms out and blow off steam by boxing. We got him into boxing when he turn 10 and started to have tantrums when ever he gets mad.

I say it's from SeNine said but my family was full of crazies. "I called him a lame" she shrugged getting on her phone. He shake his head coming over to me. "Hi baby" he said kissing my cheek.

"Hey"

"The family almost here and Eric came along with Brandon since Cameron still hates kids" I giggled. I can't believe Eric made me a grandma the twins not even grown yet.

He had a baby four years ago and I call him Huncho. He's so dark and chocolate just like Eric I think it's so adorable. "I can't wait to see our grand baby again" I said going to wash my hands.

I heard the front door open and foot steps following behind it. With out looking back I asked "Who's that now?" Someone laughed  and I turn around to see Emerias holding Nova hand as she giggled.

I'm glad after all these years they still act like teenagers in the love bird stage. And seeing my brother finally happy brings me joy. Every since he retired years ago he's been the happiest I ever seen him.

I know mama would be happy to see how we turn out. "Nana" Huncho said running towards me. I smiled picking him up "hi baby where's ya daddy?" He pointed behind him and I saw everybody walking. "Ma! I missed you " Eric said hugging me.

I almost cried seeing everybody here today. "Ya ass betta not cry in ya na" Brandon said walking in with Brit and Bre. "Shut up B hi Brit" I said putting down Huncho. "Twon our back go bother him" I said.

"Yes nana ... TWOONNN!!" I laughed as he run off. Brit gave me a hug as Bre hugged me also. With out looking from her phone she asked "where's my best at Auntie?" I rolled my eyes.

"She leaning on the counter if you look up" she laughed looking up to see Mya and walked over to her. They went outside and I shake my head. Hearing more foot steps I saw Zonie with Cam walking towards us.

Zonie picked me up and spend me around. "AZ I missed you so much" I said putting me back down. "I missed you to" Cameron hugged me but also pushed my head. "Stop old man" he smack his teeth.

"Shit mane I really miss y'all old asses" Brandon said standing up and looking around. "Well can you miss us outside so we can start that grill I starved myself for this" Emerias said as Cameron agreed.

The men left to go outside and start up the grill. I hand SeNine the meat and he kissed my cheek before walking out said. "Aww the famous couple still as cute as always" Brittany said as Nova laughed.

"Where's my niece?" I asked Nova.

"I send her and the girls to get some more ice and juice since SeNine asked Emerias to" I nodded. Jada has gotten so big on me it was like with Emerias and J'Nari. The kids are making me proud each time I see them.

With the oldest Ej finally took over both of Emerias Businesses with Jnari help part time on one since Cameron retired two years ago. Eric is doing a fine job taking over my organization and he even open up his own clothing line.

It in our family clothing that my mother started as a teen called 23 apparel. Since he know the new generation style he was making a lot of sales. Jnari like I said part time running the ware house and ceo of his own construction company.

Jada became a photographer for some of the top models and famous people. Since Emerias never let her around the dangerous lifestyle she got into other stuff like this. " Ma they didn't have cranberry juice for y'all drinks so I got some grapefruit " I heard Jada little voice.

"It's fine baby" Nova said taking the bags. Jada look at me than ran over pulling me into a big hug. "AZ it feels like forever " she whine letting go.

"I know you've been gone 2 years I missed my girl" she smiled than reached out the grab someone. "AZ this is Qaun Eric's girlfriend and you already know Harmunii " I nodded yes as Harmunii hugged me tight and I felt something.

"Ms.Zilly I missed you since of last visit " she whine.

"Mhmm and I see since our last visit you let crazy ass Jnari knock you up" she giggled.

"Uhhh- I "

"Girl calm down I'm not mad your grown as hell now , do Siah know?" She shake her head no. I nodded understanding how big brothers are. "It's find I won't tell him but you need to say something before the baby come" she smiled hugging me again and turn around .

This quan girl was just looking at me. "Are you gone talk girl or what? I don't bite" she chuckled nervously getting closer to me.

"I'm sorry it's just my first time meeting you and I feel like it's to late since the whole baby thing" I laughed. I know the whole situation about how she got pregnant and Eric tried to hide it from me but knowing my peoples they keep me informed.

I would feel the same if my own boyfriend told me I can't meet his mother because she's crazy. But there's no need for that I can see she's a good girl. "Sweetheart don't mind all that it's never to late let me go first , Hi I'm Eric's mother Nyla Bankz-Sanchez nice to meet you" while holding out my hand she hesitated but grabbed it.

"I'm ShaQuan Sims Eric's girlfriend and mother to Baby Huncho" she smiled and I pulled her into a hug. "You don't have to be scared you're family now and we protect family here" she nodded as I walked her outside.

I looked back "Can you ladies grab the inside food so we can get this party started" I said dancing out the side door with Quan. As we made it outside Huncho ran over to us. "Mommy mommy Uncle Twon showed me how to swim watch this" he said pulling her along with him.

Laughing I went to take a seat. "Hey Zilly wen yu finna came back to the states?" I heard some ask. Knowing that accent I rolled my eyes leaning back in my chair.

"After Nine birthday we're going to visit his sister first than come see everybody else"

"We'll come to since we have a lot of free time anyway" Emerias said drinking from his red cup. I eyed him and he smirked. Yeah it's definitely liquor in his cup. Looking around my backyard just looking at my little family.

It made me happy it's literally just us left with the new generation. But this was all that matters to see everybody happy. Even if we leave in two different areas we still made a way. Once a year we would get together to just spend time together.

But today was different today marks 22 years since the big explosion. Since all the kids was old enough now we thought of telling stories. And tomorrow we're going to the beach behind us to let balloons with each of their names on it go.

••••

After dinner

"He did what?" Twon asked laughing.

"I'm serious grandma Nyema told me when GBankz got out of jail he straight up told GMone boyfriend that he was home and getting his girl back" we laughed .

"Sound bout right I know I'd do the same" Nari said shrugging. "Wait so how many kids did GMone had?" Jada asked.

"She had four first was Your dad and Zilly momma with Uncle Nasir , than Brandon momma Shannel than Kobe but we don't speak on that" Cameron said as we all agreed.

Nobody in this family mentions his name anymore or anything that deals with him. It's for our sake but Eric's sanity. "Wait so how are you are uncle?" She asked other question.

"Well technically Cam is our cousin Grandma Mone had a little brother who made cams dad our cool unc Khalil" Emerias said . She nodded understanding and went back on her phone.

"You know who I wished I met ?" Mya said.

"Who?"

"Big cousin Renzo I always here stories of him and he seem like a really cool person" she said smiling. If there was one family member who get talk about the most it would be Renzo he was everybody favorite.

"Yeah that nigga was crazy but he was big on family"

Starting to think of that night. "Have anybody keep in contact with his wife?" I asked. They all shake their head no and I sigh. "No Shy moved  with her fathers family since both her sister, son and husband died" Emerias answered.

"Damn I forgot about that wasn't she dating uncle Nasir?" Cam asked.

"She was but end up sitting him up"

"How ya ass kno?" Brandon ask making his famous face. "Duh my mother told me about it because she was always skeptical that Kyla had her mother sneaky genes and I guess she was right" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't do AZ she be on it" Bre said taking up for me. I gave her a high five " and that's my god daughter" I said flicking him off. "Ohhhh Og you not supposed to be using that finger" Huncho said making me put my hand down.

"Sorry baby"

"Haha" he smirked.

"Don't forget your staying here tonight smart ass" I mouth to him and he gasp holding his chest like he was hurt. After a while we continued telling old stories till it was late.

Everybody was still in the living room to see where they was going to stay. "Well I'm staying in my old room home, ma daddy you coming?" Jada said walking to the door.

"Wait I'm coming too" Cameron said following behind them. He looked back "we wearing white tomorrow right?" I nodded. "Em looks like we're going shopping tomorrow morning " he smiled walking out I heard Emerias mumble something disrespectful.

Laughing I felt someone tap me. Looking back it was Brit "bitch were is my room ?" I smack my teeth. "You ask that each time you come just to be in the same room like always" she rolled her eye.

"I just want to make sure one day you might use it as storage " she said grabbing her bags walking upstairs. Brandon walked over to me "can yu make bruhfest in the mwanin I luv ya pancakes na" I sigh real loud.

"You lucky it's not just you guys staying here tonight" he smiled kissing my cheek. "Luv ya to Cuzzy " he said running up stairs . I rub his kiss off as Nari and Harmunii walked over to me.

"Yo AZ we're going to stay in Siah house he's out of town with his girl so he said we could stay there" I nodded as they walked out. Locking my door I walked back upstairs and made some rounds before going to my room.

First stop my boys . Knocking on the door I heard a yeah opening the door I saw Twon playing his game while on FT with his friend.

"Night Twon and don't stay up too late I'm making breakfast " he looked back at me. "Sure ma good night love you" I smiled . "Love you too" closing his door I went to Eric's old room.

Knocking I heard little foot steps than the door open. It was Huncho in pjs looking sleepy. "Hi Og you came to say Goodnight?" I nodded picking him up walking towards the bed where Eric and Quan was laying.

"Sup ma you headed in?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah just came to say good night and that I'm making breakfast in the morning " he smiled.

"Your pancakes?"

"Yes "

"Hell yeah I-I mean sound good ma " shaking my head I got up. "Night " they said it back as I closed the door. Last was my girl knocking on her door she open it with her phone in her hand:

"Hi ma came to say night?"

"Mhmmm and I'm making a big breakfast in the morning"

From the floor I heard Bre said yes. Laughing I hugged Mya "Goodnight girls love you "

"Night ma love you"

"Night AZ love you too"

Finally making it to my room I kicked my shoes off and went straight to the shower. I was ready to get clean and sleep since I have to get up early in the morning. Turning on the water I strip once I was naked I check to see if the water was hot enough than I got in.

Thinking about how tomorrow afternoon was going to go I got happy. Snapping me out my thoughts I felt some air and a hand touch my butt. "Hello Mister Sanchez how may I help you?" I asked with my eyes still close.

He chuckled "nothing I came to help you since you've been working so hard all day for the family" I smiled as he kiss down my back. I turn around "help me huh?" I smirked.

"Yup"

•••••

"Okay everybody you have your balloons right?" Emerias asked looking around.

"Yes"

"Good remember right any and how many names you want and a little message, once you finished give your marker to Nova" everybody nodded and got to work.

My balloon was for my mother , big cousin Renzo they was the main people in the family that believed in me. After writing my little message I waiting for the last few people.

Once everybody was finished I stand in the front. "You ready Fam?" I asked.

"Yeah "

"Yooo"

"Let's get to it"

Smile I turn around. "On the count of three let go and say the word " I said holding SeNine hand.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

Our hands let go of the balloons and I tear fall down my face. "Come on y'all boy what's the Fam word?" Brandon said making his face.

We looked at each other getting into a group hug and yelled the one word the family say starting from the first crew.

"ONE LOVE"

The end....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

935 52 36
She built this criminal empire from the soil, she turned nothing in to something. Standing as the most powerful woman in the world, she was never the...
690 5 24
she's a Snowbunny She looks like she could be rich and stuck up looks can be deceiving
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
171K 3.9K 64
Life ain't easy, from beginning to end Denia always dealt with tough challenges about her weight, but this time life throws her two different things...