15

Nyla house
1 week later
Wednesday 7:28 pm
Nyla Bankz-Sanchez || Zilly

It was around that time again Nine just left for his 5 day trip to check on his business out of state. So it was Eric and me home, and I was thinking on taking us to Brit house.

"Miss Zilly?" I heard from behind me. I turn around in the bar stool at my island . "Yeah Eric"

"Can we talk?"

"Take a seat" I point to next to me. He sat down and was looking nervous "I have to tell you something and I hope you don't get mad at me but my uncle send me back home with my mother to spy on you guys" he said and I nodded for him to continue.

"But after the weekend I spend here I felt more loved then my whole life and I told my mother I couldn't do it again, so she got mad and told my uncle he told her to leave me where I'm at but don't tell a soul of his plan or he'll kill my mother"

"I agree not to say anything for her but just yesterday I saw her at the park and she told me she wished she never got pregnant by my father and had me, that really hurt me why would she say that" he said with tears in his eyes.

I pulled him into a hug feeling bad for him. "You can stop if you want" he shake his head no. "My uncle never really liked me because of who my father was, he diss liked his own sister and helped got his other family members killed only person her truly care about is his son who I neva met"

"They had me hated your family since I was born because I was told you killed my father and other uncle, I wanted revenge but after meeting y'all I can't do it not when you treat me better then my own family please don't hate me miss Zilly or put me I honestly don't have no where else to go" he added.

I smiled down at him as he cried. "Eric listen to me" he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "I knew all along, and I'm not kicking you out I can see the sad kid in you... I used to know a kid like you well she was older than me but just like you being strong at a young age and beat on" I wipe his tears off his face.

"Really?"

"Yes I put her on my team and welcome her into my family with open arms because sometime all it takes is one person to show you love" he nodded his head.

"Where is she now?"

I thought about it. "My right hand" his eyes got big. "Miss Brit?" I smiled nodding my head. When I first met Brit she was like 16 in an all male family. Her father used to beat on her to make her stronger

And she always had to fight because being the only girl she had to prove she was tough enough for anything. I actually found her when she was fighting a girl near my house. I saw she was about to get jump so I jumped in before my mob security broke it it.

I told them to take the girls to my dungeon and had Brit come with us. I let her take out all her anger on the girls and after she told me she liked me than how she would love to to this. Me being smart I put her against the test and she passed it.

Every since then we been the closet of friends and now she say sister. "Yeah so image what I can do for you when you give me your loyalty " he smiled than looked off. "Thanks Ma-, I mean miss Zilly" I thought about it.

"You can call me what ever you like baby" he smiled. "So would that mean the twins will be my little brothers " I nodded. "Great I always wanted to be a protector " I was confused .