7

Note: Only on the 7th chapter and we reach 1k, thank you everybody for this. Just for that if this chapter has a good amount of views & comments then I'll post a bonus chapter on Ethan and Kyla POV 😊. Also a bonus chapter on how everybody look now.

-thanks , BabyLovee💕

Brittany Bankz || Brit

I was in my room snuggled up with Brandon while he was asleep. Growing Thirsty I got out his grip and went downstairs. This baby had me feeling weird but I liked it. I haven't told anybody but I'm having a girl.

Being a mother to a girl was something different to me. I grew up with nothing but guys I was the only girl til I join Zilly crew at 16 and Met the used to be gang. I'll favorite be great til for meeting them because if I didn't I would never met the love of my life Brandon and make my baby girl.

Anyways as I made my way the the kitchen I heard talking. I wanted to be nosey because I didn't just want to walk in on who over. That's rude and plus it might be something I shouldn't hear but ima listen anyway.

"And what? It was an accident she wouldn't listen " A female said .Who Jada? I thought in my head.

"You know that if Nyla find out she was going to beat your ass estúpida , so what ever attitude you have don't take it out on the kids or anybody else" I heard SeNine said.

"I'm so tired of everybody nobody is worried about Nyla, pregnant or not I can take her she's a little ass girl to me so please" That's when I learn the girl voice was Kylas.

"Keep that same energy when she drop our babies" he said and she smack her lips then I heard foot steps. I hurried and hide so nobody would see me as he walk by and a few seconds later I saw Kyla walking by to. I got from my spot and went to get me a water bottle. Once I made it back up to my room I saw Brandon still sleeping.

I smiled at him as he had one hand in his hands as the covers was over below his body. I laid back down by him and drinking my water looking off into space. I started to think about what I heard. What could they've been talking a about and who did Kyla hurt?

There was only one little girl with us and that was Jada. Should I tell Nyla or more then just that. Should I tell Nova , she goes crazy over her baby girl. I should know she be with us majority of the time. "You good wife?" I heard Brandon mumbled still with his eyes closed.

"Yeah just thirsty " I said. I loved when he calls me wife he started doing that two weeks before we got married two years ago. I thought it was cute at first but now I love it. "Go back to sleep so my baby girl can rest" I gasped.

"How you know it's a girl?"

"My mother told me in a dream"

¥¥¥¥

" Hi bestie how are you feeling Pooh?" I asked sitting by Nyla on the cough. It was Christmas Eve and I was so excited for tomorrow. She sigh looking at me "Tomorrow night we go back home and Nine leaves for a month I'm just sad thinking about it you know" she said rubbing her stomach.

I close my mouth thinking if I should tell her. "You want to hear some good news?" She nodded her head at me. "I'm having a girl" her eyes grew big as she hugged me.

"Aww and I remember you saying you never wanted a girl" she tease me.

"I know but I'm so happy to be having a girl because you know I was the only girl in my family" she nodded her head as SeNine walked in holding a plate with sandwiches on it. He hand on to her as he sat down by her and ate the other one. "Thank you" she said he just kissed her fire head and continue eating.