Daddy Issues

By 3loves

Daddy smut ;) More

Happy Fourth of July :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (part 2)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 1)
A/N
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
The Final Chapter

Chapter 24

6.4K 70 13
By 3loves

When I woke up Harry was gone.

Beside me, where he should've been, was a note.

Meet me at the front entrance at 11 pm

-H

I glanced at the digital clock atop the hotels bed side table, it read 10:29.

As I sat up in bed it suddenly went off, now reading 10:30.

Harry must've set it for me.

I yawned, stretching out my arms before I reached over and turned it off.

As I did so I noticed a suit case directly next to the bed. The boys must've grabbed my clothes from the house when they went there to... clean up.

I opened it and picked up the first thing I saw, a black dress Harry had bought me that ended just above the knee.

I threw it on the bed and hurried into the shower, washing my hair as the memories from yesterday all came flooding in.

In the matter of two days I went from independent social outcast to Stockholm syndrome prisoner. Lovely.

My feelings were a mess, I know that I love Harry but I didn't forget all the things he put me through.

Then again to be fair I'm the reason I'm back, if I would've stayed calm and never shot that gun I could be free right now. Not that being free brought me that much happiness now that my entire public image has been destroyed.

I sighed stepping out of the shower.

I wonder what crazy shit will happen today.

____________

Harry was waiting at the entrance as promised, but he didn't notice me at first.

He was leaning against the front desk in his black jeans that looked worn out but I'm sure were brand new and cost more than anything I owned. He wore a white tee that outlined every line of his muscular upper body.

I was practically drooling.

"Hey", I said as I reached him.

He looked up as though taken by surprise and smiled, "good morning".

"good morning", I smile back.

His eyes scanned over my body, "We got a few hours of driving ahead of us", he put his hand on my lower back, "the car's waiting at the entrance".

"Where are we going ?"  I try to ignore the goosebumps climbing up my spine as his hand seemed to move closer and closer to my butt.

"Oh you know, same old", he says casually as we walk to the car, "just one of my drug houses".

_____

The drive seemed to last forever.

We drove past countless fields, some covered in trees others covered in cows and horses. For the most part it seemed like we were in the middle of nowhere.

"So where's this house of yours ?" I ask, breaking the silence we had been in for the past 30 minutes.

"It's an old 2 acre home somewhere in Virginia", he replies, "this ones different from the other ones you've been to".

"How so?"

"Well", he smirks knowingly, "you'll just have to wait and see".

And he was right ab the wait. It seemed that with each new field we passed my eyes felt heavier and heavier, until finally I fell asleep.

____

"Lana, wake up we're here".

I slowly opened my eyes to find Harry looking down at me. My passengers door was open and he was now outside gently shaking my shoulders.

I glanced behind him where a huge 2 story house sat surrounded by trees.

As I got out of the car I couldn't help but think this house was probably the least impressive from the others I'd been to, so what did Harry mean by "different".

"Are the boys here?" I ask as we take the somewhat long walk from the driveway to the front door.

"Yeah they're inside with everybody else", he says pulling out a key from his pocket.

"Um, everybody else?" I ask suddenly feeling nervous. I was definitely not a people person.

Harry looks at me as though sensing my sudden anxiety, "don't worry it's just people that work for me".

Oh so just drug dealing murderers.

"Okay", I reply trying to ignore the feeling that suddenly hit me.

Sometimes that night Zayn was shot comes to me so vividly. It's easy to forget the danger we're constantly in when everyone's concern is who's screwing who.

Harry opened the door but to my surprise there was no one there. No one at the door, no one in the hall. As a matter of fact nobody anywhere.

"I thought you said there were people her-", and as I spoke I suddenly heard the sound of muffled music.

"Everybody's downstairs in the basement", he winked, "follow me".

As soon as he opened the door we saw the bright color changing lights. I stayed close behind as we took the steps down the basement stairs, the music becoming deafening.

"This", he said referring to the crowd of people dancing and drinking in the absurdly huge basement, "is what I meant".

"LANAAAAA!" A loud scream came from the crowd as soon as I reached the last step.

Suddenly I was pulled into a tight hug, the kind where your feet leave the ground.

"Niall oh my god", I laugh recognizing his blonde hair.

"Heyyyyy Lannaaaa it's been a while", he slurred.

"Are you drunk?"

"No m'am, I am WASTED!" He yelled throwing his arms up in the air.

Louis and Liam came up from behind him.

"Calm down mate", Louis chuckles, patting him on his back.

"Welcome back Lana", Liam smiles, "feel free to have a drink or a smoke. Today's Nialls birthday so we're not holding back".

"Hell yeah this is a fun zoneeeee", Niall continues to feel the need to shout, "so none of that Perrie or Zayn or Harry drama okay, just partying!"

"Got it", I laugh, "fun zone only".

As I said that a girl with a tray covered in shot cups walked up to us.

"Let's take shots!" Niall eagerly grabbed a few off her tray and handed them to us.

"Don't you think you should take a break mate?", Liam asks reaching for Niall's shot, which he swiftly moves away from his grip.

"Im not even that drunk", he laughs and throws back the shot into his mouth.

Liam lets out a sigh of defeat and takes his turn. Me and Louis follow, letting the tequila burn its way now our throats.

"Fuck that's strong", I resist the urge to gag.

And that's why I always smoke weed.

"Do they have any joints or blunts on trays?" I ask half jokingly, putting the empty shot cup on the table beside us.

"They do, but instead of waiting how about we just smoke this one", Niall reaches into his pocket and pulls out a blunt.

"Sounds good to me", I say as he pulls out a lighter.

It wasn't until that moment that I realized Harry had wandered off; and not too long after that, I spotted him leaning on a wall with his hand on a girls waist.

"Light that shit, now " I say trying my best to not sound as aggressive as I felt. 

I couldn't really be mad, after all I'm the one that said we weren't together.

"Geez, here you go", he chuckles and passes it to me.

As I take the blunt from Nialls hand I notice how attractive his eyes were. He also had beautiful hair and a toned body I failed to notice before.

This was it, he was my opportunity.

As I take a hit I grab his hand, "let's go dance!"

"Looks like I don't have much of a choice", he laughs as I pull him towards the crowd of people dancing in the center of the room.

Just as we get there "No hands" starts playing.

"Holy shit this is my song!" I turn around and pull Niall up against me. I start rotating my hips, dancing with my butt against his crotch.

At first he was shy, but with the amount of shots he'd already had I doubt he was remembering the dangers that came with me.

I leaned back against him, wrapping my arm around his neck as I continued to grind myself on him. I took a hit of the blunt, my eyes falling onto Harry's from across the room.

His jaw was clenched, he was looking dead at me, the girl still in his hold.

I smirked grabbing Nialls hands and putting them on my waist. I continued to dance, my eyes never leaving his.

That's when he decided to play dirty, and I mean real fucking dirty.

He looked back down at the girl and gave her his jaw dropping smirk, before sliding his hand down to her ass.

This is war.

I put my hand on Nialls and slowly pulled them up to my breasts, he laid his head on the crook of my neck. I could feel his lips again my skin.

Harry's facial expression completely changed.

Before his hands even reached my breasts Harry had sped his way over.

In the noise of the party, he didn't say anything. Just walked over to me and pulled me into his arms.

"What are you doing", I screeched as he lifted me up from the front, and supported me with both his hands on my ass, my legs wrapped around him.

"You teased me, now you're gonna get what you asked for", he smirks.

He pushes through the crowd until we reach a door by the stairs.

I look around expecting people to stare but the only eyes that seemed to be on us were that of a very drunk and confused Niall, and an angry left behind girl.

Harry opened the door while still holding me, and shut it behind us. We were now in a small bathroom that was surprisingly clean.

"I know we're not together but you can't do that", he puts me down on the sink and continues to stand in between my legs, "Nobody else is going to put their hands on you when I'm in the room".

He puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me into a heated kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as his bulge presses against my crotch, "you teased me first".

He breaks the kiss and gives me a knowing smirk, "How else was I supposed to get you in here?".

Oh my god.... he fucking played me.

I stare into his lustful green eyes looking back at me as if I was a meal he was starving for.

"You know what?" I start pulling off his shirt, "I don't even care. I just want you to fuck me".

"Sounds like a plan to me", he says as he pulls his shirt off over his head before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I run my hands over his naked chest and shoulders, feeling the curves of his muscles under my fingertips.

He pulled my dress up from my thighs to my stomach. Leaving my dark red panties in his sights.

He licked his lips, and pulled me off the sink down to my feet, "put your leg up".

I lifted my right leg up, using one of the handles to the sinks cabinets to support my foot.

He got down to his knees in-front of me, pushing my underwear to the side and lightly brushed his fingers over my clit.

I watched as he stuck out his tongue, and began to trace it along my entrance. Over and over, getting me dripping wet.

"Oh baby", I instinctively entangled my fingers into his curls, pulling him towards me.

He started to slow down his movements, letting me grind my pussy against his tongue.

He looked so perfect in submission. On his knees for my pleasure.

"Just like that", I moaned, staring down into his piecing gaze.

His hands gripped the back of my thighs as he began sucking on my clit.

I threw my head back in pleasure, shivers ran along my spine. His tongue tracing up and down.

"Turn around" he ordered.

I brought my foot back down and quickly turned around.

He stood up behind me, pressing himself against me as he started to kiss down my neck and shoulders.

"How much do you want it?" He whispers huskily against my ear.

"I want it so bad daddy", I moan.

His hands trail down my sides, molding my body as they make their way down.

He reaches the sides of my thighs and stops. I feel a sudden sting as his palm comes down hard on my ass.

"Fuck daddy, please give it to me", I stare into his reflection in the sink's mirror. He stares back with a smirk.

I sense him crouch and latch his fingers onto either side of my panties.  He pulls them down slowly, leaving soft kisses down my skin as he does so.

He stands back up behind me, I can feel his throbbing member against my wet entrance.

"Put it in", I beg.

He complies, slowly thrusting himself into me.

"Fuck babygirl, you're so tight", he groans, his lips right beside my ear.

I lean back into him, taking his cock in deeper with each stroke.

"Oh yes daddy do me harder", I moan.

He grabs the back of my hair, giving me a few slow thrusts before increasing his speed.

The sting of getting my hair pulled was adding to the pleasure, I could feel myself getting tighter around him.

"just like that!", I nearly scream.

He slides his hand down to my ass and gives it a hard squeeze before slapping it, "you love daddy's cock huh?"

The way his accent sounded in that low, husky voice almost brought me to orgasm.

"Oh yes daddy".

"Mmm my fucking dirty little slut", he smacks my ass again, "make me cum".

He lets go of my hair and replaces his grip on my throat.

I love it when he chokes me.

"Just like that", I try to grind myself along with his thrusts, "fuck me with your huge cock daddy".

He loves it when I talk dirty to him.

"Oh babygirl", his groans deepen, "you're so fucking sexy".

I feel him hit my G-spot, and almost as if he knew he had, he continued with that same stroke.

"I'm gonna cum", I huff as he continues to fuck me hard, both hands now gripping my waist.

He sees that as a challenge and goes even harder. Taking his dick almost all the way out so I'd get to feel his full length.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I scream.

The pressure builds up in both me and him.

The mirror was getting foggy from our breaths, but I could still see his eyes locked dead on mine as I came undone against his cock.

I grip the counter top, leaning over in pleasure.

"Oh fuck", Harry moans from behind me; I feel his strokes stop, and then the familiar feeling of a twitch as he releases himself inside me.

After a few seconds of catching his breath, he kisses the back of my neck lovingly; his curls wet and clinging to his forehead.

He opens his mouth as if to say something when a sudden knock comes from the door. 

A familiar voice calls out on the other side, "Harry, are you in there? We have a situation".

Harry sighs and begins to pull his pants up.

That familiar voice, was Zayn's.

________

A/N

Thank you for reading sorry for the delay (as always) things have been crazy.

Hope you guys are safe and healthy during this crazy ass pandemic.

Vote/Comment

Enjoy ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 25 7
One Direction.....
248K 2.3K 44
Enjoy some DDM's and BSM's about my favourite five boys
61.3K 406 26
Enjoy
221K 3.4K 24
One dare is all it took. For her to get stuck in to the crazy world of sugar daddies (not edited)