The Plug's End : Last chapter

By BabyLovee23

Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Bonus
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
The end
Family tree

25

1.3K 53 20
By BabyLovee23

Loud Stone airport
Few years later
9:06am
Eric Bankz-Sanchez || Ric

"Yeah we just landed Ma"

"Okay y'all be safe , I know you can do this baby"

"Thanks Ma I'll call you once we get to the old house and settled "

"No problem baby I love you tell Zone the same, don't forget to call the twins want to talk to you"

"Ight love you too"

I hang up the phone looking around for the car. Loud Stone, it's been some years since I've actually been back. Of course we came on birthdays or holidays but everybody mainly came to us. Apart of me couldn't wait to get back so I can show everyone who's Eric Bankz-Sanchez I'm not that little boy my mother left.

At first when miss Zilly first adopted me I just had her last name . But since her and Pops married now I got his also which was weird to me. But my name hold weight back home and even over here from the times me and Nari came over.

"Ahhh I'm ready to fuck shit up bro" Nari said taking in the fresh air. I shake my head at him as we went to my car Ej had waiting for me. Nari has turn into the most cold blooded killer I know besides me.

All those years of training from not only Ma but Pops, uncle Emerias, and top assassins. We can use any weapon on this earth because of them. Now we're back home to take over Loud Stone as the Bankz Brothers.

We pulled off to my mothers old house. This is were we'll be staying till we get on top. We could get our own place but someone else was staying with us too. "First thing I need to do is get some weed " Nari said leaning back in his seat.

"I feel you on that one my guy, but you need to text Harmunii " he nodded his head pulling out his phone. Since they turn 16 the two have been a couple and over there everyone loves them together. Both of them are 18 now and ready to leave the nest mainly her. "You right I bet she's going crazy on the jet" he laughed.

"Why didn't she just come with us again"

"You know Jada hide her purse so she couldn't leave haha she found it late " I shake my head. Jada didn't like that all the older kids was leaving her. Because of her I stayed back home another year since she didn't want me to leave yet so I waited for Nari to hit his age mark.

She wanted to come but she was no where ready for this lifestyle. The way uncle Emerias raised her after he retired he made sure she'll never come across it. "She got the twins and Siah son to play with" I said turning right.

"The twins are 6 and David 4 she's at the age were she want to be with the older kids, I can't blame her I was just like that because I was the only kid" he nodded his head putting his phone up. As I pulled up to the old house the memories started to flow back.

How I came from a family who didn't give a shit about me to one that would risk their life for me. These pass years the Bankz family welcome me with open arms. It was something I was never used to and it was kindness .

My old family was like the survival of the fittest, dog eat dog world. So I'll forever be great full for Ma Zilly. "Who car is that?" Nari asked snapping me out my thoughts. I look up to see a red Jeep in front of the house. "I don't know" I said pulling up next to it.

We got out with both our guns on us and walked to the door. It was crack open so I pushed it open wider . I heard little foot steps "Bre if I tell ya ass to stop running in ya gain it's gone be a problem " I heard a female voice.

Nari smack his teeth "that's fucking Brit voice I know that shit" he said putting his gun up. I did the same as Bre ran out to the front. She looked up and smile "God bubby" she yelled and gave me a hug.

I smiled picking her up. "That's the only person you see BreBre?" Nari said ticking her.

"Haha stoooop Nie I saw God Bubby first" she said as Brit walked in.

"Oh Nari , Eric y'all finally here " she smiled walking over to us. "BRANDON!!" She yelled taking Brelyn from and grabbing a bag. He soon came from the kitchen eating a sandwich.

"Oh what's up y'all boi, don't mind me I just hadda tak' a bite as I full em up for y'all " he said while chewing . "Ewww daddy close ya mouth" Brelyn said making a face.

He mug her and she laughed. "Here's the keys Nyla left behind its to the house , mini house in the back , the mob organization and Mckevel organizations " we nodded as I took the keys.

"Good luck " Nari said pushing him. Brandon smack his lip before eyeing him. "You luck we have to go young blood or I'll box yo dump up ass" he said walking away and hand Brit his keys.

They left to get in the car. "Where you guys heading ?" I asked. "We gone see my Fave Cuzzy" he said making a face walking to the door.

"Oh  y'all boi be good and don't give Cam a hard time" he said with out turning around.

"We got you!"

He nodded before walking out the door. I look back at Nari with a smirk. This was our first day back home and we needed to let everybody know we're here to stay.

A party at the Famous Nyla Bankz house would be epic. "I love that crazy look in your eye what's up?" He asked having me the same look back.

"House party "

"House party?"

"Yeah"

"I mean I like the idea but if AZ find out we dead not normal dead either "

I smack my lip "She won't know I'll turn off the cameras for the night and say I was testing them" he was hesitating at first but finally agree to it. "Alright but like last time you on ya own AZ is one person you don't get mad, and on that note I'm going to sleep wake me up when it's pass 12" he said walking away upstairs.

I shake my head before grabbing my keys. I wanted to start getting ready for this party now so everything should be ready later. As I luck the house up I called Ej getting in the car.

"Hello"

"Yo Ej we just land like 30 minutes ago but I got sum to ya"

"Damn and y'all just telling me but Ight"

"Get the word out that there's a party at the old Nyla Bankz house tonight"

He smack his teeth "AZ gone kill your ass but I got you jit"

"Word One"

"One and tell Nari his better call me before this party"

"I heard you dawg"

We hang up and the first store I hit was Walmart. Needed snacks and food to cook speaking of cook I might have Pooda throw down in the kitchen let me call her next.

Walking in the store I headed straight to the snack section. "Yo Pooda "

"What Ric did y'all finally made it back"

"Yeah and we having a party "

"Party where?"

"Na old house"

"Aww hell yeah want me to invite my girls"

"You could do that and come cook the food for us please"

"Oh no I knew sum been up"

"Please Pooda "

"No"

"I'll pay you"

"....."

"So?"

"2 bands and I'm all yours"

"Deal come by the house by 11 "

"Ugh fine "

She hang up and I laughed filling up my cart with things. Going to the food section I saw a nice pack of chicken so I started to grabbed it. As a girl start to grab it also "oh I'm sorry you can have it" I nodded taking it then placing it in her cart.

"I'm straight here" she smiled showing her dimples.  "Thanks" she said walking away till I stop her. "Wait wait what are you doing tonight?" I asked grabbing another pack .

"I was going to cook dinner and watch a little Netflix why?"

"I'm having party you should come or take that chicken and help us make the food"

She smirked before placing the chicken in my cart. "Fine but you're buying this" I smiled. She helped me picked out the rest of the food and snacks with party decorations. The whole hour we talked liked we knew each other for years.

After I bought everything she helped me place the bags in my car.  "So you want me to follow you home or you'll send the address" I thought about it Pooda will be there in a few minutes and I'll have to meet her because Nari will sleep through her knocks.

"How about you just come with me?"

"What about my car?"

"I can have someone come get it for you"

"What about my clothes?"

"I got it"

Rolling her eyes she just hop inside my car and I grin pulling off. As we made it back to my house I saw Pooda car and I already know she's mad. Parking we got out and she got out hers. "Before you say anything I thought I'll be home in time" she rolled her eyes before walking pass me to grab some bags.

Unlocking the door she stomp pass me mumbling. I shake my head walking back to grab some bags also. The same girl was in the car still looking around "You can get out you know what's wrong?" She got out and walked over to me.

"Is this Nyla Bankz house?"

"Yeah she's my mother"

"So you're Eric?" I nodded laughing. "Oh " she said grabbing the rest of the bags. We walking inside and I closed the door. Showing her to the kitchen she was looking around amazed.

Placing the bags on the floor she smiled. "My father talks about this place a lot since he works for her" she said and I eyes her. "Who's your father ?" Her cheeks light up .

"Oh well she's not my blood father but he raised me with  his name is Shawn"

"Shawn he never mentioned you"

"He wanted to keep this life style away from home that's why and I just turn 19 so I'm out now" I nodded understanding. That's how Siah was about Harmunii but ma would still train her just Incase if she plan on staying in Nari life.

"Get out the kitchen Ric so I can get started " Pooda said interrupting our conversation. I looked at her while she hold a mug on her face and I cut my eye. "Anyways Pooda this is..." I looked at her for her name.

"Cleo"

"Cleo and she'll be helping you with the cooking"

Pooda looked the girl up and down before sighing. "Good because you really thought I was gone cook an ass of food by myself " she laughed taking Cleo from my side. Cleo looked at me with pleading eyes as Pooda take her.

I shrugged my shoulders walking out the kitchen. While they do that I'll have a worker get her car and pick up some clothes form the mall for her.

Nyla old house
Nari room
Later 2 pm
Jnari Bankz || Zonie

"Baby"

"Baby" I heard someone say while shaking me. I love their hand and turn over going back to sleep. Then I started to smell food and my favorite at the fry chicken. I open my eyes rubbing them then sat up.

I looked around the room to see Harmunii eating a plate of chicken. I grabbed one and she looked back mugging me. "You couldn't wake up for me but for this?" I smiled while chewing.

Once my mouth was clean I spoke. "I was tired as fuck Yo been up since 12 in the morning " I said continue if to eat. She smack her lip "you should have went to sleep on the jet now move" she moved my hand from getting another one.

"Mane then my favorite why come in ya with them if I can't get some?" I asked getting irritated. "Because two girls downstairs was cooking and said I could have some" with that I ran straight downstairs.

Once I made it I saw Pooda and some girl. "Yooo dawg what's going on here , Ric hired a chef and got Pooda helping make my favorite this gotta be a dream" I said grabbing a chicken.

Pooda snack her lip. "You lucky you're the only cousin I like around here" she said pulling me into a hug. I hug her back "oh and she's not a chef Eric brought her over" she said letting go.

"Oh" I said walking over to her. I stick my hand out "what's up sis I'm Nari but you can call me Zonie I'm Eric's brother " she smiled shaking my hand. "I'm Cleo Shawns daughter " I was shocked.

He never mentioned he had any kids before so he must of hide her like Messiah. That nigga still mad at me till this day how I got Harmunii. "Nice to meet you, I can see y'all met my wife" I said with a wide grin.

"What that pretty girls is your girl, aww man I was finally gone snatch you up since you of age now" I snap my head back at her. Pooda burst out laughing "stop playing for Ohaji bat ass ears hear you" she continued laughing.

"I'm going to find Eric "

I walked out going to uncle Nine old smoke room. He had to be in there if not I need a fat ass blunt to get my head right after this jet. All I did was sleep since we made it I am over due for a blunt.

Walking in the second door was closed which mean someone was in here. Closing the first door I open the other one and a cloud of smoke hit me right away. Closing it back I went to the table I couldn't see anyone so I called out.

"Yoo dawg who in ya?"

After a cough I heard a voice "Zonie that's you?"

"Yeah who you"

"Shit don't know your own brother voice" he said said getting up. I heard foot steps coming my way so I sat down and rolled up. He took a seat next to me "Yoo Dawg" I said dapping him up.

He nodded blowing out smoke. "When you get here?" I asked . "I was the one who drop your girl off here and still nice one , I know messiah ass going crazy" he laughed.

Lighting my blunt I inhale. "He still going crazy this nigga gave me a big ass speech before my flight yesterday " he just laughed but I shake my head. I understand where he's coming from I got a little sister too .

I'd kill a nigga behind her or any of my little girl cousins. But he should know I wouldn't do nothing to her. I was raised to respect women and if I didn't mama , AZ and Brit would get on my ass.

Plus I don't see how hard it was to be faithful to one girl. "Here up and smoke we gotta get this house ready" I rolled my eyes. Eric still on this party huh?

"Well if he's going to die might as well help me" I said putting out my blunt. Ej laughed stand up with me "open the outside vent" I added before we headed out.

Later that night
Outside, backyard

"Hell yeah "

"Aye get it"

I heard walking through the people outside. Yup the party was going on and we had more people then we expect to come out. Right now I was on the way to give Munii her drink. A few girls tried to stop me but stop once I gave them a certain look.

"Here" I said handing her the bottle.

"Thank you baby" she said as I took a seat next to her. The party was three hours in so we done had our fun for the night. I've been drinking out the ass while she stayed away from it.

Munii didn't do half of the things I do because of messiah. She do smoke time to time though. But now that's she lives out here with me and we back in my home town she'll be turn out real soon. Pooda and Faith came over "hey muni want to come dance with us?" Faith asked.

"Yeah a few of my wo- I mean friends over there with us and Cleo" Pooda said making me hit my head.

"You don't have to hide it from her she knows everything " I said taking a sip of my drink. Pooda sigh with relief "Good cause it's so hard around the other girl let's go" once they took my girlfriend I rolled up another one.

As I light it up I saw Osama coming over in the corner of my eye. "There you are Eric been looking for you" I blow out the smoke. "Why it's a party we vibing tell him bother that new girl of his" I said jokingly.

Osama laughed "He was but he said it's time to announce something " I put my blunt knowing what that mean. Following him I saw Eric standing on the back patio by the Dj booth.

"Yoo dawg " he looked at me and smirked. "I hate when you give me that look , you know it brings out my crazy" I said stopping in front of him.

"I know but it's time" I shrugged standing by him as he took the mic from the dj booth. He looked around before telling the dj to cut off the music. Everybody made a noise and looked up at us.

"Many of you know us but for those who don't my name Ric and this my brother Zonie, our parents were the last of Nyema Bankz, they had their run now it's our turn" he pass the mic to me.

I looked in the crowd and smirked "Yo dawg what's up Loud Stone, as in our turn we mean we'll be taking back over this shit ya heard!!" I yelled and they got hype.

"Now dj turn that shot back up!" He did and we just vibe off the music still stand up here. I looked in the crowd again this time to see what looked like the whole family smiling at me.

I got down walking over to them. Once I made it I could feel Grandma Nyema touch my cheek. "Your going to be great baby" she said as the rest nodded agreeing. A tear fall and I wiped it, just as I was going to say something someone grab me from behind.

"Baby who are you talking to?" Harmunii voice said making me turn around. She was smiling but I should se the worry in her eyes. I looked back then at her "I just thought I saw someone" she nodded.

I wrap my arms around her "let go party some more because I'm tryna get into sum later" she smiled and we went back to the front with Eric them and enjoy the rest of our night.

Excuse any mistakes but end is near

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
461K 13.4K 40
>>𝐌𝐞π₯𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 π‡πšπ«π₯𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐒𝐧 π’πšπ§π­πšπ§πš π–π‘π’π­πž. 𝐖...
3.7K 86 6
5 times Kamol did so not mafia-like things surprised Kim and one time Kim was already waiting for the inevitable