The Plug's End : Last chapter

By BabyLovee23

Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Bonus
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
The end
Family tree

21

1.1K 53 17
By BabyLovee23

The Sanchez house
3 weeks later
Twins room 8:46 am
Nyla Bankz-Sanchez || Zilly

"Alright Ma I'm out" Eric yelled walking out the house to his driver. "Alight have a good day"

"You too"

I just put the twins down for their nap so I had some alone time. Grabbing the baby monitor I went to my office to catch up on some work.

This was my schedule every day now. I'll wake up around 5 am because the twins wakes up at 5:30 every morning. I'll make their bottles for the day and breakfast for SeNine and Eric.

SeNine gets up at 6 to leave at 7. With in that hour he gets ready and eat , also try to play with the twins. By the time he would leave I would get the twins ready for the day.

On their first bottle of the day getting ready for a nap. While I make sure Eric is good to head off to school by 9. Once everything is good I'll take the baby monitor in my office with me.

That's where I do my at home job. From my business in the states and keep track of things. So far living here has been great for all of us and I mean that.

SeNine got so much work done that he sometimes come home early. He said in a few more weeks he'll be home more because everything should be in line. "AhhhHHhh" the baby monitor went off.

I sigh getting up to check on them. Most likely it was NaMya she loves to wake up out of her nap to just be in my office with me. Opening their door all the way and there she was whining moving around. I smiled picking her up and a bottle then walked back to my office.

Placing her in her bouncer while I sit back down. She just looked around the room while I did my work. We would do this everyday also , it's like she knows what's going on.

After an hour I was finished with my work and NyTwon was up now. The three of us was in the living room while I fed both of them their bottles now they were watching Trolls. They don't know what's going on but they sure love the colors and songs.

I heard a beeping sound coming from my IPad. Opening the iPad I saw that it was from the guard camera. "Yes Tunchi ?" I said placing it on my lap.

"Sorry to bother you ma'am but there's an unknown car outside waiting for you"

He flip the camera to the car and I didn't know who it was till I got a text from Messiah. "Let them in Tunchi Nine sent them" I said standing up.

"Yes ma'am " he hang up the call alert. I picked up Twon since Mya was sleeping in her bouncer. I opened the door to see a girl looking to be no older 17 smiling big at the door. I let her in and she turn around to look at me.

"Hi I'm Zara, Siah's little sister I'm here to babysit the twins while you go meet Nine at the main warehouse " I nodded already knowing this because of Messiah text.

"I-"

"Nyla Aka Ms.Brazil well Zilly , I know about you miss and may I say you're such a bad ass"

"Thank you" I said eyeing her.

I gave Twon to her then went upstairs. I trust Messiah he's loyalty towards Nine was like Brit and mine. So I know he wouldn't send nobody to hurt ours kids.

When I was finished changing clothes I checked the tine. Only 11:27 pm I have time before Eric gets home so I brought my wallet so I could get a few things before coming back home.

Walking out I saw her and told her everything was at . I went to the car she pulled up in with the driver and left. Once we made it to the warehouse the driver helped me out the car.

I headed straight in looking around once I saw everybody I almost lost my mind. Nobody was doing anything, and others was playing around. There was a few who were actually working which I should tell Ninr to give them a bonus.

Looking around I would put my hand gun and fire once into the air. Everybody looked at me quickly  with mugs. "Aye lady who the fuck you think you are?" One asked making me smirk.

"I'm Nyla Bankz-Sanchez and you just been fired , bye bye" I waved him off. He just stood there looking lost. "I don't care what your name is bitch you don't run shit" with that I shot him in the head between his eyes. He body fell back and I turn around to look at everybody else.

"Anyone else ?" I asked.

"Can you please not kill anyone else Zilly?" I heard someone. It was messiah walking over to me with an concern look "only because you asked nicely, now where's my fiancé?" He told me to follow him.

"Emergency Meet now!" He yelled time everybody and we headed towards a large room with a big table and chairs. I saw SeNine sitting at the head so I went to take a seat next to him. "Hi baby" I said kissing him.

"Siah told me your killing my men and send a bulletin throw my roof"

I rolled my eyes "that's only because he called me a bitch, and when I walked in nobody was doing work beside four people" I explain looking off.

He chuckled "Alright now this meeting is about some changes, here is my fiancé Nyla but many know her as Zilly or Brazil" a few people started to whisper making me grin.

"Can you stand up baby, I invited her over today before the main trap has lost its ways normally I would just kill you all but I know with her help you still can stay alive" he said sitting back down.

I stand up looking around for the four people who was working. "You , you , you and you stand up and come to the front" the cake towards me with a worried look. "Calm down I'm not going to kill you but Nine these were the four I was talking about, you four will need to stay after so we can talk a bonus" the smiled big walking back towards their seat.

"You see these four guys, when I walked in only they were doing work the rest of you was just playing around and that's bad... for now on only people that should be in the main trap will be The Counters, Baggers , makers , the ones who handles shipments and the tech people. The rest of you should be out and about making money. I should only see you here for questions or to drop off you sales for the day understand "

Before anyone could talk I spoke again. "Oh and if you don't like it you can leave , it will not be hard for me to replace you or kill you" I said winking then sat back down.

"You heard her back to work" they hurry out of the room and the four cake closer. "By the end of the day I'll give you each a 5,000 bonus" SeNine said to them.

They thank us then walked out as well. I stand up with Nine right behind me. "I should be leaving now so I can run some errands and make it home before Eric" he nodded kissing me.

"Let me know when you make it to your destination" I nodded . I started to walk away but I stop "Next time you have someone watch our kids let me check them out first before sending them okay"

"My bad baby I wasn't thinking like that but I got you" I nodded then walking out back towards the driver.

¥¥¥¥

I've been back home for 20 minutes and Eric just made it home. He went to take a shower because he plays basketball in his school. I'm proud of him to actually taking a liking into something besides what we actually do.

Messiah sister left right when I came back so she could get home. It was just me and the twins in the kitchen while I feed them and clean up a little.

"Ma Im on the phone with Zonie and he wants to know if he can come over for spring break" Eric said running towards me. I took the phone putting on speaker since I was feeding Mya.

"You know you can come anytime Zonie, just text me when and I'll send the jet"

"Thanks AZ I miss y'all already feels like an month"

"I miss you too" I said as Eric walked back to his game room.  After burping her , Nine walked through the door. He kissed the babies then kissed my forehead. "How was it since I left?" I asked giving him Mya.

"Great actually and since then I've been thinking why don't we get married this winter, the twins will be 10 months so why not"

"Let's do it" I said laughing. "Good, I want everybody there from both of our families " smiling I kissed him. I loved that idea that way our families can meet and be a bigger family.

"I'd like that"

He smiled then went to play with the twins. That gave me a chance to start dinner.

Meanwhile

Loud Stone cemetery
Night time
9:34 pm
Anonymous || third person

The wind was blowing lowly as the leaves brush against the ground. It was cold out so he stayed wrapped up in his jacket looking down at the tomb stone. He place his hand over the name and smirked "I thought Real niggas don't die" Ej said shaking his head.

"Yeah he used to say that shit all the time" Ej jump pulling out his gun towards the big guy. As he came closer the guy chuckled at Ej "Dont worry kid I'm family" he said leaning over the grave.

"Yup , I know Emerias going crazy with him huh?" He asked Ej. "He was the first week , now he just takes it a day at a time like when grandma Nyema died" Ej said eyeing the guy. "Ha I member Mama Nye, she's the reason I left the streets and became an artist back in the day".

The guy squat down next to the tomb stone and  kissed his fingers then touch it. He missed the guy that was six feet under. "Kid I may seem like a stranger to you but I know a lot about you"

"How?"

He chuckled again. "Don't worry about that just know I have some news to tell you Kyla is still alive again, this time she's hiding at 4853 Eastbrook " the guy said standing back up.

Ej know exactly where that's at. That was his great grandma Ahmone first house. The house was stay well put together because they used the house as a safe house.

The guy started to walk away but Ej stopped him. "Why are you telling me this? Who are you?" He asked very confused. He wanted to trust this guy but he knew better then that.

The guy looked back at Ej "I said I was family kid but if you must know I'm Tazonie , Taron big brother ask Zilly about me" with that he walked off. Because Tazonie was no longer in the Streets but word always get back to him.

He just laid low. But he wants revenge for his brother death and he know with Ej knowing where she was at it would get done. Tazonie would asked Emerias hisself but a few years back they had an falling out one day he went to come visit Emerias in jail.

Ej watched him leave then went to his car pulling out his phone. He called one the of person he knows he can trust with his life.

"Yeah Ej!"

"Do you know a Tazonie!"

"......"

"Hello"

"How do you know him?"

"Can you just answer me?"

"He's Taron big brother , he used to be cool with the whole family till one jail visit with Emerias. Everybody cut him off besides me and Brandon, now like I asked how do you know him?"

"I went to see Taron grave and he was there"

"Don't worry about him Ej, he's Family to us okay"

"Ight I'll call you tomorrow "

"Bye"

He hang up the phone knowing exactly what to do. He send his group chat a message then drove back to his tiny house.

Loud Pack🎋

Big E🤐: Meeting at my place in 20

Big O👹: I'm already here🤷🏾‍♂️

PoodaPooh💕:  otw😌

Big E🤐: stay tf out my shit mane😕

Big O👹: Shoulda neva gave a nigga a key bitch ass nigga🤣

Lil O🎯: word💯, & that's wea ya bitch ass at?🤣🤣

Big E🤐: Not a damn thing better be out of place either witcha lame ass🤬

BabyFay❤️: coming with M💕

Big O👹: Bitch you betta be lucky ion take a shit in ya🤷🏾‍♂️

Poodapooh💕: Why he so funny😭

¥¥¥¥

Excuse any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.7K 30
dudes dawg females every day all day what happens when moe does the same ? Will she find love or will continue to play these niggas ?
461K 13.4K 40
>>𝐌𝐞π₯𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 π‡πšπ«π₯𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐒𝐧 π’πšπ§π­πšπ§πš π–π‘π’π­πž. 𝐖...
951 64 36
She built this criminal empire from the soil, she turned nothing in to something. Standing as the most powerful woman in the world, she was never the...
461K 16.8K 97
Kacey Taylor is a 23year old IG model, who enjoys partying with her friends and having a good time. With no chick nor child she barely has responsibi...