time travel to 1997

By Scorbus11

what happens when Albus Severus Potter and Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy time travel to 1997 right after Harry and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Epilogue:
part 2!

Chapter 7:

5.2K 134 18
By Scorbus11

James says "I'm a chaser for Puddlemere United!"

The quidditch players all cheer. Scorpius says "I'm a healer in training."

Albus looks down and plays with Ashley's hair. "What do you do Albus?" Remus asked.

"Uhh. Umm. My job isn't as exciting as everyone else's."

"Babe..." Scorpius tries to say.

Albus cuts him off "don't say my job ain't that bad. I work in a bar where you, James, Ted, and everyone else has good jobs."

Scorpius hugs him "you don't have to work there babe."

"I know, but I hate not doing anything all day. It kinda sucks knowing your fiance is out there saving people while your stuck cleaning up after drunk slobs and serving them drinks." Albus kisses Ashley's head "but I can deal with it. I'm doing this for Ashley."

Scorp kisses Al's head and James says "you are a pretty good bartender though. If you don't like working at that place... If you want I can talk to Hannah and see if she'll interview you at the leaky cauldron so your not stuck around perves all day. Hell I'll feel better knowing you're safe from that place."

Al sighs "I do like doing the actual bartending part like making the drinks fast and passing it out because you never know if you meet that one person who isn't a light weight or a regular drunk."

"You always liked mixing things together and seeing the outcome." Scorpius said.

Draco says "are you good at potions then?"

Albus nods "Yeah one of the only classes I actually understood."

"What do all the couple's look like grown up?" Astoria asked feeling all Giddy.

James, Scorpius and Albus pull out their phones. Albus lets Ashley down to play some but keeps an sharp eye out for her.

"I'll do uncle Bill, Albus you do uncle Percy, Scorpius you do uncle George, I'll do uncle Ron, Albus you do mom, Scorpius you do your parents, and I'll do Dad and Draco." James said.

"Ok."

James shows a pic "uncle Bill and Fleur Delacour got married!"

Albus says "Uncle Charlie never got married. Uhh uncle Percy returned... Long story... Anyways here's him and aunt Audrey."

Scorpius says "Fred never married, but George married Angelina Johnson."

James says "Uncle Ron married Hermione surprise surprise."

Said duo flushes a bright red.

Albus says softly "here's mom and dad before the... I can't say it, but here."

Scorpius says "this is my mom and dad..."

James says "wow your dad is so young."

"Yeah!" Scorpius says "I'm pretty sure I wasn't even born yet."

James says "dad and Draco."

"Wow Harry is short." Ron says.

"Definitely!" Everyone says.

"I got lucky to have more Weasley genes so I am tall!" James grins.

"I got the short genes." Al muttered.

"How did everyone react to yours and your dad's pregnancy?" Ginny asked.

"The entire thing was weird." James said. "Like no joke! I can show you a memory of it."

Everyone nods.

Memory:

You can see a pale but smiling Harry and a nervous looking Draco sitting awkwardly in front of the kids.

Teddy says "soooo what's up?"

"The sky!" James answered.

Albus and Scorpius were also pale and knuckles nearly white as they squeazed each others hand.

Harry says "well Draco and I have been talking..."

Draco nervously says "how do you feel about a baby brother or sister?"

All of their mouths drops Lily squeals "Draco are you pregnant?"

Dracos eyes widen "no Lils I'm not!"

"I am..." Harry said looking at all of their faces.

Teddys mouth dropped "Holy shit the man who raised me is having a baby with my cousin who is too like a dad to me."

"When you put it like that it sounds incest." Draco says slightly amused.

James' mouth was wide open "aren't you two too old to be having kids?"

"I'm 43 going 44 James now is better than later." Harry said calmly.

Lily jumps up and down "Yes! Yes! Yesssssssss! I'm no longer the youngest. It better be a girl because I'm surrounded by all boy's!"

Harry and Draco chuckle some at her excitement. They look at Albus and Scorpius who is just sitting there. "Scorp? Al?" Draco whispers "are you two ok?"

"Yeah dad just getting used to it..." Scorp said softly.

Albus stands up really pale "Uhh... I'll be right back..." He runs out the room.

Scorpius moves to go after him Harry says "lettme talk to him Scorpius." Scorpius nods. Harry goes to his sons room "hey Al can we talk." Albus nods. Harry sits next to him and asks "are you ok?"

Albus sighs "I wish."

Harry sighs and looks at Albus "are you upset about the baby..."

"No!" Albus says hastly "Yeah it's a little weird, but my life was and is always weird."

"Then whats up?"

Albus sighs "how far along are you?"

"Bout a month in a half. Why?"

Albus takes a deep breath and says "looks like you'll become a grandfather right when you have another baby."

Harry's eyes go as wide as saucers "What?!? Al are you..."

"Pregnant?" Albus finished. Harry nods. "Yes. Madam Pomfrey told Scorp and I right before winter break started."

"When we're y'all planning on telling us?"

"Around Christmas." Albus whispered looking down.

"Hey head up." Harry gently lifts Albus' head up so green eyes met green eyes "I am not mad at you nor am I mad at Scorpius. I am however a little disappointed because you are 17 years old."

Albus looks to be crying "I'm sorry. Scorp and I we didn't know this could happen."

Harry hugs his son "shh Al, calm down it'll be ok."

End of memory:

"Yeah not long after that my dad covered his head with a pillow groaning about being too young to be a grandfather!" Albus says smiling.

"Says the man who was just playing with Ashley just yesterday." Scorpius said smiling.

"What does my parents say?" Draco whispered.

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 831 42
They have two choices; Survive together or Drown alone... What happens when a fight that shouldn't have occurred, throws the duo almost a century int...
3.4K 65 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. 𝕴𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖛𝖚𝖗𝖓 Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
6.9K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
1.2M 36.7K 70
Amelia sat in the Great Hall, beside her best friend, Hermione Granger. "Have you heard?" Hermione gasps, reading the Daily Prophet. "Heard what?"...