He made me feel alive

By SlawochkaVovk

Caroline Sparks is through her last school year...she lives a life of an average teen with lots of friends an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4 (part 1)
Chapter 4 (part 2)
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

Chapter 3

323 4 0
By SlawochkaVovk

Hey guys...I'm sorry for being that long. I hate uploading in such a long term but it's my graduation year and I have hell lot of work right now. I tried to write something on weekends and wanted to spend at least a couple of hours completing this chapter but even when I actually found some free minutes I felt so exhausted and tired as hell so there were no 'ideas' in my mind to express and I don't wanna write something boring or stupid...

I already hate myself for making you wait for so long 'cause the story's just at the beginning and must be much more exciting soon... But I hope you'll understand me and enjoy this chapter. It's all for you, my precious readers!!!

Did my best to make it good and interesting. So please don't forget to comment, vote or do whatever you crazy people like to while reading)))***

P.S. if you find any mistakes tell me and I'll correct them)) and some of my friends suggested changing Jeremy's last name as it's too long.. so from now he's Jeremy Stone)* if you don't like it give me your ideas!

__________________________________________________________

It's him, Jeremy, just in front of me...

I've kinda expected the stranger turn out to be him. But what actually amaze me is his look..better say GAZE. So much urgency, hunger, passion and unbelievable sexuality are mixed in that look that I'm sure I've never ever seen anything like that in anyone else before. And that piercing gaze is concentrated on me. His eyes are burning with need and lust and his irises are now the darkest brown you can hardly even imagine...

Before I can recover myself or at least produce a sound in one moment his soft lips touch mine in a gentle kiss and I finally find my release. I close my eyes and melt in that precious feeling, my mind's reeling from the amount of sensations I feel at my nerve-endings. It's all so unknown to me...

But his mouth disappears and I'm forced to look straight at his anxious face which finally returns some equilibrium to me. I wanna say something to soothe him or protest, I can hardly make a difference right now, but when I open my mouth finally ready to make a normal sentence he takes full advantage of me and crushes his lips to mine.

I fully welcome that feeling deep in my belly which only intensifies with the kiss... I succumb to this 'hottie' in front of me and immediately respond to him deepening the kiss and pulling Jeremy impossibly close to me with my hands now wrapped around his neck.

There's nothing left from gentleness in the kiss but raw passion and vehemence. It's so fervent I can hardly concentrate on anything else but the feeling of his lips taking mine with such a force it's almost painful. He bites my bottom lip begging for an entry. Finally I open up and in that instant he plunges his tongue in my mouth fully engulfing me in this moment of pure lust and sensation. I don't want to hold back any longer and immediately entwine our tongues reveling in the feeling of his tongue stroking the length of mine.

I'm no more responsible for my actions and I'm lost.....

Something distracts me but I don't wanna stop the kissing and Jeremy's hands that start exploring my body touching every part of it and making their way down to my pelvis and then my butt. But soon 'something' takes my attention and I can now hear that it is a knock on the door. At first I don't understand who's knocking and most importantly WHY. But then it hits me!

Fuck! It's my mom..I quickly open my eyes now clearly realizing that my mom's shouting behind the door. Something in her voice tells me she's not that happy. 'Oh, yeah? Maybe the fact she's actually shouting at you so early in the morning?'

I immediately look at the clock and it's already 8:25 which means I'M LATE!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck...!

"Okay, mom, I'll be there in a minute.." I quickly head to the bathroom and lean against the cold wooden door trying to calm down from what just happened. My breathing comes in short pants and my thoughts are now a complete blur... And all after THAT dream?! How could it possibly be a dream..it was so real. My skin covered with sweat and heart thumping rapidly against my ribcage only prove that. I've never had that type of dreams before and it's such an unusual feeling..Like if I've just really experienced everything. But how is it possible to wish something like that happen with a guy I saw only once in my life?..

I don't wanna think about that right now. It's all about time..Just time. It'll pass and I'll throw him off my mind easily. It won't last long if I'm not going to see him anymore. 'Yeah, keep repeating this mantra everyday and maybe sometime it'll really help you...though it never does.' I need to get dressed and quickly.

My mom takes me to school but this time I'd better have a walk. Listening to her moral admonitions about my laxity and too much frivolity starts getting on my nerves and I nearly combust from the annoyance I feel. But I do try to dismiss it and keep a hold on my nerves 'cause this morning won't get any better if I do a fight with my mom right now. And I already have a great bunch of problems to solve or better say ONE HUGE PROBLEM called Jeremy Stone.

"Are you actually listening to me? Seems like I'm talking with a wall.. Don't you think so? If I wanted that type of conversation I'd rather sit in an empty room and just talk to myself." My mom's stern voice distracts me.

"Of course mom." I try to look nonchalant but fail miserably and add: "Sorry, I've a terrible headache...just cannot concentrate on your words. I'd rather we talked later." And I look questioningly at her with such an innocent looking face that she gives up.

"Okay. But you bet we do talk later...Besides I have something important to tell you."

Whoa..I haven't heard 'something important' from mom for ages. It's never actually so important we need to discuss. So what the hell?! 

We slowly pull to a parking lot and I'm relieved to finally exit the car. I have my history lesson- one of the most boring ones at our school, actually because of our teacher Mr.Grosman. He's 40-something but acts as if he's 90. He is bold with a frail figure and big glasses too large for his already wrinkled face. God, I've never met anyone that dull, dreary and exacting. 

I knock quietly and push down a door-handle. You cannot even imagine how happy I am when he's not there. I quickly go to Becky who's waving her hand to me in a hurry-up-he'll-be here-in-a-minute way, give her a little peck and take a seat near her. 

"Well, hello there. How are you? Your mom told you were sick..." 

"You know she has a habit of kinda hyperbolizing everything. I'm fine, really...just totally overslept..." 'Ha-ha...LIAR!'  "And you?" I say with the most innocent expression I have.

"Oh, I'm perfect..." She says with a bright smile and mischievous glint in her eyes. There's definitely something more in that look. 

"Yeah, I see. HOT NIGHT..?!" I ask with irony clear in my voice. 

"What.?No, you pervert..!!!" She looks at me in disgust. "Though I wish it was.." She adds, a playful smirk now present on her face.

"And who's a pervert now!?" I chuckle slightly but quickly make a dull expression as Mr.Grosman comes into the class in a rush and starts the lesson. He's definitely an antagonist to real human feelings. You can hardly ever notice a hint of a smile on his face. Sometimes I'm pretty sure he's a CYBORG...! Argh, he's definitely number one in my black book, if I have one at all.

After a minute or so I break the silence tired of being in the dark about Becky's suspiciously good mood:

"Hey, I'm not gonna wait my entire life to hear your answer. So, what happened yesterday? And who became your victim this time?" I whisper turning my head so nobody sees me.

"Victim??? They are always willing to stay with me, I never need to force anyone. And I don't think it's the right time...I'll tell you everything in a break, okay? I just don't wanna get a telling-off right now."

"Since when are you actually worried about Mr.Bore?" Usually she's the one to make jokes and mock at him. Why's everything so strange today...?

"Since yesterday..." She says simply but with 'I-have-a-secret' evident in her eyes. And we both return to work, actually avoiding it.

When the lesson's over we head to our lockers to leave all unnecessary stuff and have a quiet lunch just for the two of us. We drive to the nearest 'buns and rolls' cafe where according to Becky her 'hot but charming yesterday's guy' works.

We take our seats and soon enough a divine-looking male goes in our direction with a playful smirk on his face and his hair messed in a sexy way. His tight-fitting T-shirt reveals amazing 8-pack abs. Rrr...I almost melt. 'Hey, remember he's your best-friend's personal interest.'  That thought finally regains my self-control and I make a great effort and turn my head towards menu.

"Hello ladies. Can I help you?" His deep manly voice almost makes me shiver and when I look at Becky she's like a dumb piece of jelly with her eyes stuck on his full lips. Whoa! I've never seen her in a state like that. Seems like she has already lost her mind about this guy.

"Yeah, we'll take two lattes and two crescent rolls...one with chocolate and um...Beck, which one you'd like to take?...Beck?!" It's almost half-a-minute when she finally registers my question.

"Yeah...surely. I mean...condensed milk. Thank you." She says blushing deeply. Oh, god, she's like a 14-years-old teenager. The guy let out a chuckle and turns his head to me and that's when I see a card saying his name is Josh.

"Okay, your order will be here in 5-10 minutes, beauties." We both look down and I even blush a little. What the hell? Then he leans to the level of Becky's face and lifts her chin so she looks him straight in the eyes and adds:

"As well as me, babe.." and leaves us both speechless.

"Um..wow..." I say after a minute of complete silence. 

 "You felt that too? And now imagine I had to talk to him for at least two hours yesterday evening. Most of the time I remained silence scarred by what I might blurt if I open my mouth."

"Yeah, I see. Now's my time to ask some questions. First of all who the hell is he?"

We get our orders and Josh into the bargain. So the next 20 minutes we spent in a friendly banter with jokes and laughing all the time. Soon enough someone shout that he might lose his job if he talks to the girls instead of working so Josh excuses himself, gives Becky a little kiss to the cheek whispering some words to her ear which make her blush even deeper and gets back to work.

"He asked me on a date. Oh, fuck! A DATE..!" She repeats in disbelief and smiles like an idiot for the rest of lunch. When we're ready to leave she excuses herself to say 'goodbye' to Josh and visit cloak-room.

I gather my belongings, lean on the table and stare through the window when I hear someone sit beside me. I turn my head expecting it to be Becky but, guess what, it's Jeremy, just in front of me. He takes a strand of my hair and tucks it behind my ear slightly touching my skin with his fingerstips. That  small touch makes a sensation of warmth wash all over me and sends shivers down my spine straight to my groin. Argh...I can come this instant if he wants me to...'WHAT???Are you crazy?!'

______________________________________________________________

Hey, guys hope you liked it...))I'm sorry for being that long but I'm finally coming to the most interesting part in my story.

So what do you think Caroline will do? She's going to reject him or succumb to him??? Think about this and don't forget to comment, vote and enjoy the reading...LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 88.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
734K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
6.6M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...