An Introvert's Guide To Findi...

_shorthairloudmouth_ द्वारा

Pari, holds secrets that makes her who she is, a person scared of love but will she overcome her past when sh... अधिक

one | introduction |
two | mumbai |
three | first encounter |
four | scallops and pizza |
five | dinner |
six | hues |
seven | utopia |
eight | denim shorts |
nine | beach day |
ten | revelation |
eleven | new friends? |
twelve | regrets |
thirteen | reverie |
fourteen | haldi ceremony |
fifteen | wedding festivities |
sixteen | feelings |
seventeen | more feelings |
eighteen | wedding |
nineteen | plans |
twenty one | heartbreak |
twenty two | movie marathon |
twenty three | old friend |
twenty four | jealousy |
twenty five | to the bar |
twenty six | pain |
twenty seven | the night |
twenty eight | decisions |
twenty nine | here we part |
thirty | past-life |
thirty one | chasing dreams |
thirty two | stood up |
thirty three | accomplice |
thirty four | primrose park |
thirty five | rain |
thirty six | london |
thirty seven | the end |

twenty | shimla |

300 14 22
_shorthairloudmouth_ द्वारा

Siddharth and Pari looked at each other unable to comprehend what had just happened, and after collecting themselves they decided to head to the room first and then think of any possible way to avert the situation. The room was pretty decent, on one of the the walls, there hung some pictures and on the opposite wall sat a flat screen television. There were two chair sofa and a small glass table. A full bed laid in the middle with two nightstands adorning its two sides. A dresser stood opposite to the bed along with a closet on its side. The placed their bags inside the closet, not unpacking since they were there only for the night. Pari and Siddharth took turns cleaning up, then slipping into their pyjamas while Siddharth slipped into casual t-shirt and sweatpants. Being done with their night chores, they looked at one another hoping that the other would have a better plan. And when Siddharth didn't speak up, eventually Pari did. "What are we going to do now?" Pari asked throwing her hands in the air.

Siddharth, looking down at his foot thought for some time and finally decided what he thought was the best for then at that situation "You take the bed, I will sleep on the sofa."

"That's a chair sofa, you can't even sit properly in it." Pari said pointing to Siddharth's lower half which sat uncomfortably unable to properly fit his long legs.

"I'll join them together or something." Siddharth said trying to reason.

Pari smiled faintly looking at the adorable face he made, trying hard to convince her only for her to not be uncomfortable no matter how uncomfortable it made him." You take the left end of the bed, I will take the right, and we will try to stick to our side." She said in an authoritative tone making Siddharth not question her anymore, just nodding in acceptance.

They got up from their seats in the chair sofa, making the bed before slipping in together. They had their backs to each other and Pari couldn't stop asking herself if Siddharth was uncomfortable or not before she finally decided to ask him. "It's awkward. Huh?

"Only if you think it to be." Siddharth stated nonchalantly.

"I kick." Pari blurted out mentally facepalming herself for bringing up the topic so abruptly.

"You kick?" Siddharth asked, surprise evident in his voice.

"Yeah I kick in my sleep." Pari said this time completing her sentence.

"Make's sense." Siddharth said as a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Take care." Pari said smiling cheekily, adjusting herself a bit and then dozing off to sleep, feeling the warms radiating from his body and then seeping into hers, even before she got a chance to hear what Siddharth said. Siddharth on the other hand could hardly sleep knowing that he was lying next to the girl that his heart was craving for, something he had wanted for so long but haven't wanted to happen this way.

Pari woke up with the sun shining on her face., turning around he saw Siddharth was not beside me, and hearing the shower running she now knew where he was. Getting up from the bed she walked over to the dresser where her phone lied idle, checking to see if she had any important calls or messages. She saw a text from Louise, cursing her under her breath for whatever she and her boyfriend did last night she opened the text.

How was last night? Did you get some?

She cursed again reading the text and then throwing her phone on the bed when she heard the bathroom door open, hearing clearly as Siddharth walks through the room until finally emerging stopping still in his tracks. Pari looked up only to see his naked body, a towel was wrapped around his torso, water dripping down his chest and his hair onto his shoulders. His tanned skin shone under the sun and the water looking like Brad Pitt emerging out of the sea. His hair was wet and messy and it gave Pari the tingly feelings that she hardly had felt before, as she found her breath hitch at his mere sight.

Damn, I am going to die.

"Oh, I didn't expect you would be awake." Siddharth said to Pari who was at that moment checking him out shamelessly, her eyes fixated on his body, taking in every detail until she heard him speak which brought her back into her senses. She immediately took her eyes off him, throwing herself on the bed, next to her phone, fumbling to grab hold off it and finally unlocking it.

"Oh yeah, I was just checking my mails." Pari said immediately getting up from the bed, grabbing her clothes, rushing to the bathroom to get changed in order to avoid the awkward Situation leaving Siddharth smiling to himself knowing very well that Pari was checking him out and he had caught her in the act.

All of them gathered in Harpreet's and Louise's room quickly stuffing themselves up with some breakfast since they had a long day planned of sightseeing in and around Shimla. Siddharth was driving yet again while Pari fiddled with the radio station much to Siddharth's annoyance, who casually pulled Pari's leg regarding her constant flicking of the radio channel. It was during one of these instances when Pari saw Siddha body suddenly stiffening, following his gaze I saw him looking in the front mirror once and then quickly shifting his gaze to look at the road, concentrating on the road ahead, never to look up again. Pari shifted in her seat turning back to see what Siddharth had seen only to come face to face with Louise and Harpreet in each other's arm, making out passionately in the back seat of the car. Unable to control the embarrassment that her friends were putting her through in front of Siddharth Pari finally spoke up. "Guy, please don't do this." But only to be ignored by them, who now were making out with more energy.

Knowing it would be futile to talk to her friends about it she sighed, turning towards Siddharth. "I am sorry about them."

"It's okay, they are in love." Siddharth justified smiling faintly while Pari sucked on her lower lip, going back to fiddling with the radio when suddenly Siddharth's hand brush against her whist shifting the gear. Pari could feel the world around her stop for a while, she looked at him blankly, then immediately looked around, red creeping to her cheeks.

Things just got awkward.

"You guys need to drive now." Pari said out loud trying to ease the situation. She made Siddharth stop the car on the edge of the lane, getting out to exchange seats with the couple. The rest of the ride was uneventful with both Siddharth and Pari dozing off once in a while until they finally reached the bungalow around eight o clock at night. They were shown to their rooms by the care taker. After freshening up, dinner was served, after which they retired to their bed chamber, with Harpreet and Louise sharing a room and Siddharth and Pari getting their separate rooms.

Pari had slipped into her pyjama when she noticed that there was no night lamp in the room, she called the caretaker but he had already retired for the night.

Yes, being a grown up I still couldn't sleep alone without some source of light. Silly but fact.

She tried her level best to adjust to the situation, she got into the bed, tucking herself in and then gently switching off the light mentally praying to somehow get through the night. It wasn't even five minutes when she jumped out of the bed, switching on the lights panicking, she felt someone was trying to grab my legs from under the bed and the call of the foxes didn't make it any easier. She knew it was impossible for her to sleep there alone no matter how hard she tried, so, she decided to do what appeared to be the most reasonable thing to do at that moment, she switched on the lights and tried to doze off to sleep, but that didn't work either.

She carefully got out of my bed, closing the room behind her, tip toeing to Siddharth's room. She knocked on it gently and was let in by a tired and sleepy Siddharth with groggy eyes.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Pari asked as soon as she was in.

What the hell? We have slept on the same bed once, what's the harm in doing it again, if it means I can at least sleep?

"Why what's wrong?" Siddharth asked

"I don't like my room." Pari lied not wanting to tell him the real reason.

"We can exchange tomorrow." He said hurrying to go back to bed

Pari quickly looked along the room, trying to spot a night lamp but unfortunately there were none and she was certain that none of the other rooms had them either. "No. Can I just sleep here?"

"Can you just tell me what's wrong?" Siddharth said folding his arms on his chest.

"Fine." Pari huffed. "I cannot sleep alone without a night lamp and I cannot sleep with the lights on either. So, can I just sleep here in your room. I can take the sofa." Pari said pointing to the small sofa sitting at one corner of the room.

Hearing Pari, Siddharth couldn't control anymore, he broke out in a laughter, laughing like he knew no end whilst holding onto his stomach, much to Pari's annoyance.

Fuck you.

"I am going, bye" Pari said angry turning on her heals, ready to leave

"No, wait." Siddharth said trying to control his laughter but failing miserably, then grabbing Pari by her arms, turning her around to face him, her face inches apart. "Sleep here with me, it's not like it's the first time." He said now smirking.

Pari said nothing, huffing she got into the right side of his bed.

"Hey, I was sleeping there." Siddharth called out.

"Not anymore." Pari said sticking her tongue out. "That's what you get for annoying me, moreover you can't say no to me can you?" she asked teasing mischief in her eyes.

Siddharth blushed knowing what Pari had said was true, and muttered a faint no. "Are you going to come over every night?" He asked curious, his yes furrowed.

"Should I not?" Pari asked, slightly affirming his question in turn.

Siddharth smiled, turning off the lights, getting into bed with her, and they both knew that none of us actually mind Pari coming over every night until they were back home.

.

Okay people, so the thing is I am writing this story because I want to write and the joy I get from writing about my favourite couple. I do not write for votes or views and I don't have much of either. But recently, my previous chapter about the wedding received really less views compared to the others and I am kind of upset about it and it's making me contemplate that if I should continue with this story or not.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

646K 22.9K 55
it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about them which is majorly fiction and based o...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
32.6K 3.3K 31
A story of arranged marriage of sidnaaz. With ups and downs like every relationship yet they come out as the strongest lovers.
217K 13.1K 108
( Not Edited ) (MY 2nd FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) First Book - Fall in Love In this story it will also reveal that the hero loves someone and heroine...