✓Just Like Musicals||Klance s...

Από BisexualCricket

{Soulmate Au} Have you ever seen a musical where two people are singing the same song, but in different place... Περισσότερα

Soulmate Au Explanation
Who's the fucker that likes this song? (Chapter 1)
Time To Go Slap A Hoe (Chapter 2)
I Bet You're Wondering How I Got Here(Chapter 3)
Lance Being A Smug Little Shit Pt.1(Chapter 4)
Lance Being A Smug Little Shit Pt.2(Chapter 5)
Not Five Feet Apart Because We Both Gay (Chapter 6)
It Was A Bonding Moment! (Chapter 7)
Insomnia And Nightmares Can Kiss Our Ass's (Chapter 8)
Mom Talks, Because She Ships Them (Chapter 10)
Sand In My Ass Crack And Cross-overs(Chapter 11)
Disneyland Should Fear The Gays (Chapter 12)
The Line To Kill Lance's Dad Starts Here!(Chapter 13)
First Dates And Cliffhangers Cause Plot!(Chapter 14)
BakuDeku or TodoBakuDeku?
Don't Go...I'm Here (Chapter 15)
Oh- You Thought I Was Dead? Think Again Bitch! (Chapter 16)
I posted another Klance book!!!
. . . More Klance?

Krolia Knows What's Up (Chapter 9)

2.1K 113 114
Από BisexualCricket

~Third Person P.O.V~ (READ THIS! So they aren't in Bakersfield, I have made an error. They're in concord right now, it makes more sense for them to be there instead of Bakersfield- you'll see why. If you don't live in California look at a map while reading this.)

Keith was the first of the two to wake up, his phone being bombarded with nearly hundreds of messages from his mother. He let out a sigh, rubbing his face tiredly, looking down he noticed the Cuban boy was still fast asleep. 

Lance had moved in his sleep, he was now on top of Keith instead of curled up next to him, his face resting in the crook of his neck- not that Keith minded.

He wouldn't admit it.

But he didn't mind.

Before he could do anything else, his mother was facetiming him, 'Oh shit!'.

Lance began to stir in his sleep, wiggling until his head now rested on Keith's chest. Taking two deep breaths Keith answered, making sure to not put Lance in the camera's view.

"Keith Kogane!" She shouted, Keith cringing back at how harsh her voice sounded.

"Yes?"

"I've been texting you for the past twenty minutes- did you just wake up?" Krolia asked, her concerned voice only a mother could give seeping through- pushing past any prior anger she held towards her son.

Keith nodded, subconsciously rubbing circles into Lance's back. "How much sleep did you get honey?" She questioned, lowering her voice a few octaves to a soothing level.

"Believe it or not I got a pretty good amount," Keith mused, looking down at Lance, his chest rising and falling at even paces. 'Apparently so did he.' Keith thought to himself, smiling softly at the boy- completely forgetting he was currently on the phone with his mother- who also happened to see Lance clear as day in the camera.

"Well, I'll be waiting- we leave at ten o'clock okay mister?" She said, a smug smirk reforming her features.

"Okay."

He hung up, gently scooting from under Lance- in attempts of not waking the boy. Once he was successfully out of his grip he went straight for his suitcase, fishing for some clothes to throw on and toiletries. 

The inky-haired boy opted for a plain whit tee, his signature red jacket and finger-less gloves to go with it. Carefully he opened the bathroom door, cringing when the hinges creaked with his movements. After about ten minutes of getting ready he was done, pulling the elastic rubber band off his wrist and twisting it into his hair- forming a perfect high ponytail, leaving his bangs to rest in his face.

"Why good morning mullet- or I guess I can't call you that right now huh? How do you feel about 'ponytail' for the time being?" Lance joked, already heading to find clothes for himself.

"I think I like you better when you're asleep." Keith shot back, a triumphant smirk plastered on his face when Lance's eyebrow twitched in irritation.  

"Aw- you like me? Wow, look at that everybody Keith Kogane likes me! This is like- the greatest day of my life." Lance gushed, placing a mocking had on his chest.

"Fuck you McClain,"

"Thanks, but how about you buy me dinner first?" Lance gibed letting out a string of laughs, Keith soon joining in.

They were warming up to each other to say the least. Sure it had only been a day but- they interacted so smoothly, like puzzle pieces. It makes Keith a little upset he hadn't tried to hang out with Lance for the past three years of being in high school.

He's a cool guy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Once the two were dressed they headed out, it was still eight o'clock so they had a good two hours before they embarked on their road trip.

Finding their way to the breakfast area, their families were already there- eating and talking away. The table they occupied was filled, so Keith sat down to the once right next to it- the two tables being relatively close enough for all of them to still host a conversation with everyone. While Lance went to go fill his plate with food, most likely getting ready to pig out on it.

"So, how was it- sharing a room with my brother?" Marco asked, taking a bite of his eggs.

"Yeah, did he take forever in the bathroom?" Luis added, the two snickering at the thought.

This sparked Krolia's attention, seeing as though she knew about Lance falling asleep in Keith's bed. "Yes Keith, what was it like? Comfortable I'm assuming." She observed, stirring her coffee before taking a drawn out sip.

Keith shot her a questioning glance, him being the only one to pick up on her double meaning- she threw him a wink, a sly smirk creeping onto her features. He blanched, 'She knows- but how, when, why?' a myriad of thoughts crossed his mind, different possibilities all with the same outcome.

She knows. Is she upset?

No, Keith could tell that much, by the devilish glint in her eyes he could tell it was far worse than upset- she was happy. Which, means her thoughts were most likely in the gutter.

This was going to be one long road trip.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's assumptions were right.

Krolia constantly threw subtle hints their way that she knew, Lance being way too dense to pick up on them. Innuendos soon came into play- Keith beyond grateful for Lance's slight stupidity. 

There first stop is San Francisco, which again the McClain were excited about. They're a big family, it makes it hard to go places when you have larger families, so they were quite excited.

A complete one-eighty from how they were when it was first mentioned. 

The car ride was about an hour long, traffic as busy as ever at this time of day. Lance and Keith were in the far back like before, currently in the middle of a game of 20 questions.

"Okay, favorite song?" Lance asked, propping his elbow up on the cup holder next to the window.

Keith sat there for a moment, pondering on how to answer said question- he loved music, and currently had about thirty favorite songs. It was a tough one to say the least.

"100 Bad Days by: AJR," Keith announced, a confident smile on his face, as if he was trying to convince himself that it was true.

The name rang a bell, Lance trying desperately hard to grasp onto why it sounded so familiar to him. Before he could Keith asked a question.

"Favorite T.V show to watch reruns of?" He hoped what he said made sense to Lance, (And so did Auhtor-chan) to him the question came out weird.

"Probably Friends, or Full House- honestly I can't choose either or." Lance said, memories of relaxing on his bed, Hunk, Allura, Pidge, Veronica, and on occasion Matt watching said reruns of the shows; a bowl of popcorn an whatever junk food they could get their hands on spread out amongst them.

They pulled into a parking garage, all of them getting out and walking towards their destination. The pier. 

Hundreds of stores lined up for miles and miles, thousands of people walking, skateboarding, or bicycling by.

Lance felt giddy inside, he couldn't wait for what the Kogane's had in store.

Hey guys!!

I hate that I made my baby Shiro homophobic in this fanfic, but in order for the plot to go the way it does he has to be.

BUUUUUT I AM CURRENTLY WRITING A PLOT DOWN FOR A NEW KLANCE FANFIC!

Wanna hear the what it's about?

Yeah? Okay!

Basically, Lance is a foreign exchange student from Cuba, he'll be living with his exchange family, the Kogane's, for the all of his senior year in high school. Him and the Kogane's youngest son, Keith, who's in the same grade as Lance have to share a room. The two don't talk to each other much at first, but after some things happen, they become close. Really close.

So thoughts?

Until we meet again!!!❤❤❤

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

325 0 16
In this Au When you turn ten, you start to hear you're soulmate every time they sing. What could go wrong? Well for young Izuku a lot, when he finds...
16.7K 695 11
-completed- Jack looked down at the timer on his wrist and sighed. In 6 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes, and 5 seconds, he was supposed to find his soulmat...
2.1K 89 8
Red. Orange. Yellow. Green. Blue. Purple. The colors of the rainbow. At birth, you are assigned a certain color and you can never change your color. ...
52.6K 2K 16
WHY IS THIS STILL GETTING READS IT'S FREAKING 2022 HELP Dream grew up in a world where when you turn 16, you cough up your first flowers. It's not ve...