Eren's Older Sister (Levi x R...

By figure_skating

At the age of 10, (Y/N) left to train and become a scout. At that time, Eren was only a year old. Three years... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:The fall of Wall Maria
Chapter 2: Back at HQ
Chapter 3: Trost's fall Pt. 1
Chapter 4: Trost's fall Pt. 2
Chapter 5: Visiting the Cell
Chapter 6: The Trial
Chapter 8: Newbies!!!
Explanations
Happy Pride Month!!!!
Author's Note
Funny Situation
Happy Birthday!!!
Hey Y'all!!!
News!!!
1st of July
4th of July

Chapter 7: The old abandoned HQ & The titan incident

2.1K 40 40
By figure_skating

(Y/N)'s PoV
Once Eren, Levi and myself caught up with the team, Levi told the others that from now on I was also a captain of this squad and I would also be the one to keep an eye whenever he wouldn't be there. Then Petra, like always, got super excited for my promotion and wanted to hangout with me to celebrate the said promotion. I mean we are the only girls on the team, so it only makes sense that we became best friends along the way.

The guys, including Eren and Levi, were looking at us as if we were crazy or something. Eren wasn't all that used to be around me all the time but I guess he's going to have to because he's stuck with me on this team. Petra and I were literally so much in our little bubble of joy and excitement that we didn't even notice the rest of the team leave to gather their stuff so we could head to that old ass castle. I just hope that I won't have to share a room with Levi once again. That would suck.

When we were on our horses, I went next to Levi. Cause I still haven't forgotten that he kind of beat my little brother a little to much while he had previously promised me that wouldn't be to harsh. Since when is going easy knocking a tooth out. At least the tooth grew back, thanks to his awesome powers. I also had noticed that the others were weary of Eren.

"Hey Levi! What the crap was that back there huh. You told me you would go easy since you also knew that I'd go after you if you did otherwise."

"Well, you also know what was going to happen if I didn't do what I did back there."

"Still, since when is knocking someone's tooth out going easy. I personally know you could have done a lot less and we still would have got his custody you stupid."

"Sure, but a certain someone was pissing me off before I went and did that little demonstration."

"Oh, you mean those fat pigs that were from the MP. I guess Nile got lucky cause Erwin was literally holding me in my place so I couldn't beat his face in. I ended up staring at him in hopes that he got the message crystal clear in his small ass brain."

After that, Levi just told me that he understood me very well on that subject of hating the MP's. I was, after all, the only one who knew along side Erwin, Hanji and Mike about his past. Let me tell you that he has a good fucking reason to hate them. Though my reason is quite different, we still both have been holding a massive grudge on those assholes.

After the discussion, I went back beside Petra who was also beside Eren and that Levi wannabe tongue biter, Oluo. Needless to say, Oluo was acting like an ass towards Eren. That was before his horse had stepped on a rock which had caused him to bite his tongue once again. I was laughing like a maniac since I was just about to tell him to back off and to stop giving Eren the creeps. Petra just sweat dropped at the situation. After I calmed down, she then asked me why I was so protective of Eren. I just told her that I wanted to tell the whole team once we were done cleaning. I already knew that Levi was going to make us clean that whole building also known as a castle. She understood and told me that she thought that Eren and I looked alike for some reason and continued telling how much we looked alike for almost the rest of the trip.

*** Time Skip to the castle***

Finally, we were there. I finally had sometime to take a power nap before we had to clean the new HQ. Levi let us unpack our stuff and choose our rooms. Levi told me where our rooms would be and I could finally have a room for myself. I chose the room that was right by Levi's since it was also the room closest to the door that led to the basement. In other words, the room closest to Eren's. I hate the idea of making him sleep in the dungeon because who would like to see their sibling sleeping in this type of place.

Levi's Pov
I let the team take some time off to unpack. I then showed (Y/N) where the offices are since she's going to have one. She ended up choosing the one right next to mine. I bet it's because she wants to be as close as possible to her brother in case anything happens. Once I thought everyone had enough time to settle in I told them to start cleaning the place. To my surprise when I went to tell (Y/N) all I saw was that she had, for one, cleaned her office and her sleeping on the couch that was in the middle of her office.

Great, I have to wake her up. Let's just say that it's a really bad idea to wake her up. You don't want to see her mad. Last time I saw her being woken up by someone else than me or the other higher up's she kicked the guy back at least 10 meters away and the guy also had a very bloody nose. Oh well, let's try not to get killed in the process of waking her up.

***Time skip after cleaning HQ***

Now that we were finally done cleaning the once filthy ass castle, (Y/N) told me that she wanted to tell the others on the team of her relationship with Eren. I agreed with her since the others also should know about it but I still don't get how they didn't catch on their resemblance I mean they literally look the same except for their height. Jeager's a flipping tower compared to his own sister who's my height.

Eren's PoV
(Y/N) had told me that she would tell the other team members about our relationship because she's friends with them after all. Now that we were eating dinner, a good old piece of bread and some bean soup, she was talking with them that was until she grabbed me in a headlock and I knew she was just playing around since her hold wasn't tight enough to choke me. I had no idea what was going on and by the looks of the others, except for the captain of course, they also had no idea what was going on. My bet is that she just wants to finally spend some quality time with her little brother, which happens to be me. I then took a closer look at everyone and I realised that they were scared that I would somehow turn into a titan right then and there. Of course, I'm not stupid enough to just transform into a titan and also risking my sister being killed. She's the only real family that I have left.

Once I heard (Y/N) tell the others to calm down, she released her hold on me only to give ma a bear hug. Although mom had told me that she was just like me, an egotistical brat with a death wish, I just couldn't help but see that she was acting more like mom than our father who was basically never at home. I just hugged her back. That was until I felt my shirt getting wet. I knew that she was crying and that she wouldn't want her friends to see her like that. I bet that the reason that she's crying right now that she's relieved to see that I'm still alive and doing well. I'm sure that when she was on the expedition and that the message about the breached wall reached them that she was panicking. Like I said before, she's just like mom.

After a little while, she calmed down and told Petra, Oluo, Eld and Gunther that we are actually siblings. I have to say, I never thought I'd ever get to see the special operation's squad that surprised as well as confused. I mean she did just tell them that she was the older sister of the one person that they were so afraid of sometime earlier. Captain Levi already knew since he came along with us when were walking around Trost district before all of the crap happened.

(Y/N)'s PoV
After telling my dear friends about Eren and I being siblings, we talked for a while including Eren and Levi in our discussion. At one point, Levi mentioned Hanji as well as he said that she was supposed to come over. I was surprised to say the least. I thought that she was supposed to stay with Erwin until they came back with the recruits. Actually, Levi told me that he also had to be there along with his squad and that I was to be the one in charge of the soldiers that were staying at HQ which Eren was to stay so I could keep an eye. While Levi was talking to us, we all suddenly heard a knock on the door. I could see that Levi was annoyed just at her presence although they are very good friends.

Hanji had the idea to mention her titan experimentations to my brother. Now I was the one who wanted to cut her head off her shoulders. Hanji was talking to the others as if she didn't notice both Levi's and my death glare that were directed straight at the back of her head. The one thing that I didn't want her to do is to experiment on my brother. I don't give a crap if she conducts any tests on those mindless assholes but my brother is off limits. When Eren asked her about her experiments we all just left because we couldn't handle hearing her talking about all of her experiments from the first one to the latest one which would surly take her the whole night. I didn't bother to tell my brother good luck since he kind of asked for it when he asked Hanji to explain her experiments to him.

***The next morning***

I was woken up by someone screaming. That person oddly sounded like Hanji but the person also sounded very sad. I've seen Hanji sad before. The last time I've seen her sad was when she lost her entire team during an expedition. When we got back at base she locked herself in her room which was also my room at the time, so I had to find another room until she finally came out of our room. The only time she would actually come out of our room was because she had to eat and still, she would stay alone in her little corner. Let's just say that I got up as fast as possible to see what the matter was.

When I saw Hanji freaking out and crying, I just went to her and gave her a massive hug and asked her what the problem was. Eren came and told me that a garrison had come and told her in a panicking voice that both test subjects were killed earlier this morning. I just ran to Levi's room since I had to tell him that we had to go check the titans. He looked at me as if telling me "have you gone crazy or did Hanji rub off on you?". I then told him that it was a case of urgency and that we had to go because the titans were both killed earlier this morning. That seemed to get him to get a move on.

When we arrived at the area where we were keeping the titans all we saw was two piles of bones that were still disintegrating. I went to Erwin and asked him if he had any idea who could have done such a thing. We all knew that it had to be someone who knew how to use the ODM gear since the cuts were too precise for it not to be what the person used to kill those two titans.

In the end, Erwin commanded that all of the new graduates' gear was to be inspected and verified because Erwin had a hunch that it one of them. He then asked me to go help with the verifications as well as checking to see if anyone was acting strangely.

I was on my way there and I was hoping that we would catch the asshole who hurt one of my best friends. If I come across them, I won't be so nice either. They might be hurting somewhere and not be able to walk for a few weeks. They might even need some rehabilitation sessions.

***

I have finally arrived at the site that they were going to do the check ups for the gear. As I was walking around before the verifications would start, I decided to look for my brother's friend and my adoptive little sister. I had found them not too long later since they had somehow saw me walking around. I then asked them how things were doing for them. Of course, Mikasa was worried about Eren's wellbeing. I took the chance to tell her that Eren was in very good hands especially since he would be with me at all times since we were on the same team and that I was also one of the squad leaders of the said team and that she has nothing to worry about. Armin on the other hand seemed to be in deep thoughts about something so I asked him what was going on in that head of his. He told me that he was wondering why I was here and why I was the only scout here. I told him that Erwin had sent me here to supervise the verifications and to see if anyone is acting in a odd manner.

The longer we were talking the more people were looking at me as if I was an outcast because I'm a scout and people don't particularly like that regiment. We are treated as money stealers because we are paid with the taxes that the citizens pay and to top it off death occurs way too often for the people's liking. I could also see that some of the cadets were looking at me weird I bet it's because I'm a shorter female version of Eren. That's my new nickname in the Special Operations Squad. We often talk about how funny it is to look that similar without even being twins. Oh well! I then spotted Jean, the cadet who helped me find Eren in Trost so, I went to say hi. He than hit on me with a bad pick-up line which made me laugh. I then proceeded by telling him that I'm at least nine years older than him and that I'm actually a corporal in the survey corps, so I'd be behaving if I were him. He looked quite shocked to know that I was way older than him and that I was also his superior. Everyone around him laughed at him. I then told him that I already have my eyes on someone else way nicer and that didn't look like a horse. He ended up asking me who. Mikasa, who already knew the answer since I've actually done this to other guys, was desperately trying to hold in her laughter. I then answered that I have eyes only for Eren. He looked surprised to say the least. Eren was also aware of me doing this since I hate being hit on by guys who are desperate, and he also did this trick on the girls who he thought were all over him apparently. Poor Mikasa just couldn't hold her laughter in and everyone looked at her than back at me and then back at her only to end up asking me how I could just make her laugh by saying that I love Eren, which is true since I love my precious little brother. I then told them that we could talk when the verifications were over and Mikasa just came to me and punched my shoulder like the last time we had a good laugh together. Oh Maria! That guys reaction was so funny. I can't wait to tell him that yes, I love Eren but it's because he's my little brother.

***

We were finally done with the verifications and I had the feeling that the person who killed Sawney and Bean was there. So, Erwin's hunch was right. Anyways, I was told that Levi would stay at base since I was already there and that we were captain of the same team so I would be there with the rest of the squad.

Mikasa came over and asked me why I was staying around, and I told her that Erwin asked me to go to the recruitment instead of Levi to which she was quite surprised. I told her that I was his right-hand man since the very start, when I joined the scouts. So, it wasn't all that surprising to me that once Erwin promoted me as a corporal he told me that I would be staying in my original squad so if anything were to go south, I would be there as a backup. I mean, I wish that mom would be proud of both Eren and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys I created a Discord for this book so you can write to me what you think about it and what you guys want me to write about. It will also be used as a way to include you guys in my writing whenever I get a writer block. I'm very sorry for the long waiting time this is because I'm a nursing student. So here's the link: https://discord.gg/v4VyvAt3KR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.4K 49
For (Y/n) (L/n), enlisting in the Scouts was a last resort to escape her twisted father and the years of abuse that were part of her "training." But...
8.8K 391 11
As titans declared war on human kind, the borders for the wall grew smaller and smaller as their hope shrunk. The only chance they had left at surviv...
70.5K 1.7K 28
[ BOOK 1 ] "There are people out there who want us dead, whether it's because we are bad people, or just for fun." Elliot is a "simple" girl who gre...
2.7K 26 43
My dear, how about I show you what real Heaven looks like? Prologue - The Excellent skilled cadet who was adapting her new life as a Survey corps. F...