Eren's Older Sister (Levi x R...

By figure_skating

At the age of 10, (Y/N) left to train and become a scout. At that time, Eren was only a year old. Three years... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Back at HQ
Chapter 3: Trost's fall Pt. 1
Chapter 4: Trost's fall Pt. 2
Chapter 5: Visiting the Cell
Chapter 6: The Trial
Chapter 7: The old abandoned HQ & The titan incident
Chapter 8: Newbies!!!
Explanations
Happy Pride Month!!!!
Author's Note
Funny Situation
Happy Birthday!!!
Hey Y'all!!!
News!!!
1st of July
4th of July

Chapter 1:The fall of Wall Maria

4.9K 105 66
By figure_skating

(Year 845)

The scouts were finally coming back from another one of their not so successful missions.

(Y/N)'s PoV
At least that's how the town's people were calling the recon missions that they were going on. They could at least be grateful that we are trying to get some territory back from the titans but no the only thing they are thinking about is how the taxes (money) are so high because they have to pay so we, the survey corps, can have food. Yeah! I know they despise us and everything due to being the part of the army that has the highest count of casualties. On top of having no successful missions. I mean I had to battle with my parents to go and train in the first place. Since I'm on Captain Levi's squad, I made myself a bunch of friends that I hope won't we leave me anytime soon. I guess we are pretty strong, well strong enough to be handpicked by Levi himself that is but every time we go out there's a risk of not coming back in one piece. I know mom's not to fond of my career choice, but she's got to understand that I'm doing this in order to protect her, father and my precious little brother Eren along with his friend Armin and our adoptive sister Mikasa.

Right before passing through the gates of Shiganshina, my hometown, I started to wonder how (hoe boy 😂😂😂 I do write from midnight until 3am or so😅 yay😂) they were doing. I mean the only way I've been talking to them and learning stuff about them was through sending letters to them since I didn't really get to have any days off. Let's just say that everyone knows me, in the scout regiment, as Levi's right-hand man because, I'm the strongest in the team right after him that is. Since I was right behind him, he noticed the change in my stance. So, he asked me what was going on and I told him that I was just wondering how my family was doing. That was until I saw a little boy with a massive smile on his face looking straight at Levi and I. He was with a little girl his age although she looked emotionless. That's when Hanji told me that this little guy looked a lot like me. I mean we do both have the same green eyes. I really wish I could take the rest of the day off and visit my family that I haven't seen in a while. The last time I've seen them was when Eren was a tiny little baby. That was about 8 years ago, my little brother was only 1 year old at that time. That's when Levi that I could leave the rest of the day to go visit my family. I was so happy I just got off my horse and left with my full gear on (the gas tanks and the blades were full because I had to replenish just in case of emergency on the way back to the wall).

I was so excited that I ran all the way back home. When I opened up the door, I was surprised to see both the little boy and girl that were there earlier. On the other side of the house was mom making some dinner that was until she heard the door open once again. She just started crying and dad was happy to see me once again before leaving for work. Mom just gave me a bone crushing hug while crying out of happiness that I was still alive and well. After all of that I turned around only to see the boy's confused face and the girl looking just as confused as the little guy. That's when I as mom if that was Eren and Mikasa. When I got the confirmation that it was indeed them, I just stared at him for a second before I hugged him while crying. Poor him he has no idea who I am and here I am crying and hugging him. Mom just told him that I was the one who was constantly sending them letters asking them how everything was going. He was surprised to finally see who his older sister was. I was sad that mom didn't tell him that I was in the survey corps but that was only a small detail. I then asked mom if I could go out and play with them. To my surprise, she said that we could but only after eating lunch.

During lunch, I was asking mom and dad how things were doing. That was until Mikasa told our parents that Eren wanted to be a scout. Mom got angry just as much as when I told her I wanted to be a scout. The good old memories. She also said the same thing she told me years ago: No children of mine will be a part of those. That was the part when I came in the discussion and told her that she was wrong in a way. Well just look at me she tells Eren that but here I am being her oldest daughter who is in the scout regiment. With that Eren was mad at her and he just ran out. Mom had told me in the letters that she had sent me that he was a carbon copy of myself. A stubborn little fool. Well that's how she used to call me back in the days. Now I'm being called Humanity's Strongest Right-Hand Man, in the scouts that is.

I just left telling mom that I would find him and bring him back home. She asked Mikasa to come with me because it's been a long ass time since I came by. With that, I followed her around the familiar streets that I used to run down when I was around their age, before leaving to train as a soldier. We found him quite quickly. He was trying to intimidate the boys that were bullying the blond little boy. The thing is once they saw Mikasa and I they started to run because let's just say that we were both mad about something. She was mad that Eren ran away and I was mad that they were bullying another kid. Once we caught up to Eren, I looked at the blond kid and asked him if he was alright. He just looked at me in awe. Eren than introduced me to him. So that kid is Armin huh. Well Eren got himself good friends while I was gone. I'm just sad that I couldn't come any sooner than I did.

After all of the introduction thingy, we walked around the city only to go near the water. This used to be my favorite place to hangout when I was their age. That's also when Eren started to talk about how mom was mad at him for wanting to be a scout and how he was mad at Mikasa because she told mom about it.

Eren's PoV
Mikasa just woke me up after gathering the firewood mom told us to get. We were on our way home when we came across Hannes who was playing cards with his comrades. Thing is their supposed to be guarding the walls. On top of not guarding the walls, they were all drunk. That just mad me pissed. Once we passed them, I heard the bell ringing, that was signifying that the survey corps was back from their mission. I wanted to see them so badly that I just told Mikasa to get moving because I wanted to have a good view of them. I want to be one of them in the future. Once we got there, I saw Commander Erwin, although when he saw me, he didn't look half as happy as I did. Then I saw Captain Levi, he was talking to a woman that reminded me of mom. She looked so much like her! After that, I heard someone talk badly about them. I just hit them on the head with one of my firewood sticks. I was just about to tell them that they were so wrong about them but Mikasa had to grab my shirt and drag me away from them. I ended hitting a building wall.

Once we got home, I dumped the firewood Mikasa had gathered for me where it was supposed to go. I was about to go in the living room when I heard to door open once again. It was the girl Captain Levi was talking to! I was surprised when I saw mom crying while giving that girl what looked like a bone crushing hug. Not to mention, she still had all of her gear on. Who in the world is she? After mom finished talking with her, she turned around asking mom if I was Eren and if Mikasa who was standing right beside me was her! I mean, how does she even know our names, how does she know mom and dad? There's just a bunch of questions going on inside my head. When mom told her that she was indeed right about her assumptions, she gave me a massive hug while crying! First, there's a scout in my house that knows mom and dad, then she knows mine and Mikasa's name and now, here she is giving me a hug while crying on my shoulder! What is going on? I need answers! Well mom answered my questions without me even needing to ask. She told me that this awesome girl that was currently hugging me was my big sister!

I was still in awe that my big sister was in the scouts! Oh well, the only thing I have to say about her is that she's really short. She's shorter than mom! But, she's nice and fun! Mom had told me that I had an older sister, but she never told me where she was! During dinner she was asking mom how life was, that was until Mikasa told mom that I wanted to join to the scouts. I was mad at her for telling them my secret that I told her to keep! Mom was furious. In the corner of my eyes, I could see my big sister, (Y/N), was trying not to laugh at how mom was reacting. She than told mom that she was reacting just like how she did when she told them that she wanted to join the scouts years ago. I was just so pissed off that I ran out of the house. When I was running, I just saw Armin being bullied once again. I just wanted the bullies to go away, so I decided to take them on. That was until they were running off in fear! Well looks like my job is done, I scared them away. Although Armin said that only two of us were scary. I turned around only to find out that my sister and Mikasa were right behind me. (Y/N) looked pissed off for some reason. That was until she asked Armin if he was okay. He was confused and in awe that someone like her was with me! That when I introduced (Y/N) to Armin. They looked to be okay with each other, so we walked around for a bit until we reached the place we always go. I was telling Armin what happened and how I was pissed at Mikasa and how mom was pissed at me wanting to join the scouts.

We had been talking for a while when we heard a loud sound along with seeing a big lightning bolt right outside the wall. Armin had already run to see what was going on. When (Y/N), Mikasa and I finally got to where Armin was, he seemed to be in a trans while looking up at the top of the wall. That's when all hell broke loose. (Y/N) told Mikasa and I to go to the boats while she went to get mom. Me being the stubborn kid I am I decided to go with her. That was the worst idea I could have gotten.

(Y/N)'s PoV
When I saw that titan's hand grabbing the top of the wall, I was stunned. Those was are 50 meters tall, how in the world could a titan be that tall! The worst part was when its head peered over the damned wall. I've never seen a titan that tall in all of the years I've been a scout! Once the gate got busted but that giant ass titan, I told Eren, Mikasa and Armin to go straight to the boats. I went straight to our house to retrieve mom who was still in the house. Sadly, like mom had told me, Eren was just as stubborn as me. So, he came with me and Mikasa came along with him. When I saw that Mom was under our crushed house, I started crying! Eren asked me to help him lift the rubble that was crushing mom and so I did. I ignored mom who was desperately asking me to take my little brother and Mikasa and go to the boats. That's when Hannes passed by and saw me with Eren and Mikasa. There was definitely a titan right behind us. So, mom asked Hannes to get the kids and get them to the boats as for me, Hannes told me that the Garrison needed some help to keep the titans as far as possible from the boats. So, I went to help. Although, before leaving, I promised mom that if anything were to happen to my little brother and his friends, I was going to protect them, and I was going to care for them as a parent instead of her and dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 22.3K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
296K 9.5K 38
|Discontinued, unfortunately| You are Y/n L/n of the Survey Corps. You joined the trainee squad when you were 12, ranked first, and joined the Scouti...
758K 19.4K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...
1.4M 46.7K 43
What happens when the scouts run into a titan that has extra odd behaviour? And what happens when this very same odd titan starts listening to the or...