His Secretary | Park Jimin FF...

By _Infernalroses

๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ง... ๐…๐ซ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

WELCOME
1 : His Secretary
2: Bulletproof Boys
3: Games To Play
4: Mission No 1
5: Chocolates
6: Mission No 2
7: The Story of Salad
8: The Gala
9: The Bid
10: The date
11: Mission No 3
12: Crashing Her Date
13: I can't let go
14: The Story of the drunk
15: Drunk Problems
16: To like someone
17: Too late to Catch up
18: Finding You on the Horizon
19: Truth Or Dare
20: I like You
21: Texting You
22: Stupid Love
23: The Storm
25: The Effects of Love
26: Bros to the rescue
27: His Fiancรฉe
28: To My Love
29: Fight For Her
30: Incomplete
31: To Chase you Once Again
32: The Last Wisp of Hope
33: The Devil's Secretary
34: A Dead Flower
35: A Red Paper Rose
36: A Disastrous Plan
37: The Devil's Wife
38: Making Things Clear
39: Confessions to my Angel
40: His Girlfriend
41: Exclusively Yours
42: Dinner in Hell
43: Spaghetti and Love
44: Back To The Ferris Wheel
Thank You So Much!
45: Haunted House
46: On The Horizon
Epilogue: Love Forever
New Book: Follow You
New Book: Infernal Roses
1 Million Reads

24: Crystal

31.4K 1.9K 1.1K
By _Infernalroses

Jimin

After having a long cold shower that relaxed my nerves, I dressed up. Then, I drove to the house in my car. I knew that there were gonna be a lot of people today in the house.

My palms felt sweaty when I finally reached my house. After parking my car, I headed inside.

I had just opened the door and closed it when suddenly someone crashed into my arms. I could have fallen so badly if it weren't for the support of the door.

"Jimin!", I heard the lady's voice and she hugged me even more tightly. Oh lord, spare me.

"Crystal, you are suffocating him baby.", I froze. Crystal....A new male voice said and the lady finally freed me from her tight embrace.

I finally got a chance to get a good look at her.

Is she really Crystal?

Her hair fell on her shoulders. Her brown eyes stared at me intently and a smile was playing on her lips.

"Do you remember me Jimin? Your Crystal?", She said while holding my arm.

"Hi Crystal", I greeted her.

"How can he forget you Crystal? Who can forget your beautiful face?", The sound of my dad's voice echoed and I walked ahead while she was still clinging onto my arms.

She smiled at my dad's words.

"You have grown so tall Jimin but so cold as well...You don't greet your friend like that...Come on, you didn't even hug me back.", she said pouting. That habit still hasn't gone, I see.

She again hugged me and for her happiness, I hugged her back. Quickly, I separated from her.

Her dad, Choi Eric, appeared with a glass of champagne in his hand.

"Good evening, Jimin!", He said.

"Good evening, Mr Choi, It's a pleasure to meet you.", I told.

"We all have to discuss about important things...but let's do it after dinner.", Dad added and I couldn't miss the face of Crystal going pink.

"You two can catch up.", Dad said and he walked with Eric to another room and I was left alone in the living room with Crystal.

"I missed you Jimin.", She said.

"Same here.", I told.

"No you didn't. I know. Don't think that I don't know anything. I saw how many girls you dated. I can't even count them in number."

"You were stalking me?", I asked.

"Well not really...I read many articles about you in thd Internet...", she chuckled.

"You are going to show me Seoul right? I am so excited to visit all the places once again! And I want to go to all the street food shops!"

She kept on talking while I listened to her.

"I couldn't even forget you when I left Seoul and went to Canada. You have been in my memory for 13 years, Jimin...I was so happy when dad told we were going back to Korea once again...I miss all those times when we were kids..."

"I miss those moments as well....", I slowly said.

"Well, I am not going to leave you this time..I am gonna stay here for a long period of time and enjoy everything with you!", She said.

"I am excited to show you around....", I said. She was my best friend. I couldn't make her unhappy.

Suddenly, I saw my three cousins running towards me and before I could react, they jumped on the couch and crashed into my arms.

What's with people crashing into my arms today?

"Jiminieeee Hyung!", Natasha said hugging me even tigther.

"Leave---- me---guys! I am---suffo---"

Finally they freed me and looked around with their big eyes.

"Did you all meet Crystal?", I asked them.

"Yesss! She was so sweet! She gave us flowers!", Natasha said and Crystal grinned.

"Jiminie Hyung", Natalie poked me.

"Yes Natalie?"

"Where is noona?!", she said stomping her feet on the ground.

"Noona? Oh----", shit.

"Yes hyung! Where's noona? You never bring her home nowadays. Last time also, we had to go to meet her and we couldn't even spend time nicely!", Nathan said.

These kids....

Crystal looked at us confused.

"Who is noona?", She asked.

"Jimin hyung's girlfriend.", Natasha said.

"Girlfriend?", she froze. "You have a girlfriend?", She asked, her smile dropping.

"Uhh...."

"No, She is Jimin's secretary. Her name is Y/N and the kids love her.", My mom suddenly appeared.

"Ohhh", She said and she again smiled.

"But isn't she hyung's girlfriend?", Natasha who was older than the other two asked.

"Mommy said that girlfriend means someone who stays by your side and who takes care of you. She also said that girlfriend is someone like mommy..... And mommy fixes tie of daddy, always stays by daddy's side and takes care of daddy a lot...Noona does everything like that. Then, isn't she hyung's girlfriend?", Natasha asked.

"Natasha, you are still a baby. Noona is different alright. Noona does those all things because she is his secretary. And your mommy does it because she loves your daddy. That's two different things.", Mom explained to her.

She nodded but still didn't look satisfied.

"Crystal, let's go. Your dad is calling you.", My mom told and she left with Crystal.

"But Mommy told girlfriend is like that.", She said pouting, looking sad.

I pulled her into a hug and whispered to her.

"Then, she is hyung's girlfriend okay....."

"Really Jimin Hyung?", She asked and her face brightened up with a smile.

"But she told that being a girlfriend means loving as well...and does hyung love noona and does noona love hyung?"

"Hmmm....Too many questions tonight. I will tell the answer next time. I brought chocolates.", I said and took out three chocolates from my pockets.

"Thank you hyung!", They shouted and ran around playing while I was left with a question in my head, question of Natasha.

"But she told that being a girlfriend means loving as well...and does hyung love noona and does noona love hyung?"

To be honest, I don't know.....

*****

"So Jimin, how is your business going?", Park Daniel, my father's brother asked.

My father had 2 brothers and one sister. My father was the eldest son. Park Aria, my dad's sister, was married to a wealthy man. Though, her husband had to visit other countries often, she always used to visit us when they were in Seoul. Today, she was present here with her husband.

And the youngest brother, Ivan was here with his own family as well.

The table was full of people. Everyone was present.

My dad was at the head of the table and I was sitting at his right side. The other family members were seated and food was being served.

I cut the steak and ate it silently, listening others conversation and just nodding whenever anything was asked to me.

"So Jimin, how are our sales going? I heard that a new competitor has arrived at the market.", Ivan, my uncle, asked to me.

His wife shot him a glance and said, "Honey, no talk about business in the table."

"I was just asking...", He said to his wife.

" It's not troubling us. Park Industries can handle everything. If the competitor decides for trouble by taking up our shareholder's interests, I have plans.", I said.

"You are always prepared huh? Darius Park, you really raised your son very well.", Eric said, smiling and my dad simply drank the champagne.

"Tell us about yourself, Crystal. What are you doing right now?", My aunt, Aria said sweetly.

"I really love fashion designing. So, I just completed my studies in it and I have decided to open a boutique.", She said.

"That's cool."

"Yeah, I love it."

"You have grown up to be a fine lady. I still remember how you and Jimin used to steal ice-cream and cookies."

She laughed. Everyone was talking with eachother while I was left in my own thoughts. I needed to sort out my feelings. I needed to look at how things would go, what would be the pros and cons. But I was just getting more and more confused.

Like the stone that had been thrown in a lake, Crystal had caused tremors in the calm lake of mine, my calm vision.

*****

I was called to the study room of dad after dinner. When I got there, Eric and Crystal were already there.

"We are here to discuss a very important matter, son.", My dad said.

"Sure, go ahead.", I said and I knew what he was going to say.

"Jimin, you have already turned 27 years old and you are busy all the time with work. But it's time that you settle down as well and there's noone for you as perfect as Crystal.", He said.

"With your marriage, the relationship between the Parks and the Chois will be even more stronger. I gave this promise to Eric 13 years ago and you will fulfill it son.", He said, his voice was gentle and calm.

"Can we be left alone for some time?", I asked them and Eric and Crystal left closing the door.

"Is Crystal happy with this?", I asked him.

"Yes, she is. Eric asked her."

"I can't do this, dad.", I said.

"Why? Why can't you do this?", He asked with a shocked expression.

"I don't love her dad."

"That's bullshit. Jimin, when did you start preaching about love? Wasn't it just work, business and strategies for you? To have your own way in everything? When did you even start thinking about love?"

Since she told she would leave.

"I am not ready for this marriage. I don't think we are capable of working this out."

"But you haven't even tried Jimin! I have thought about this for many years and you just can't....I...Do you have someone?"

"I do."

"Who is she?"

"I won't tell you dad. I am your son and I know if I reveal the information about her, you are going to try your best to make her leave my life."

"I can't believe you. You disappoint me Jimin....", He said, frustratingly.

Right, he again became a disappointment.

"I am not ready for this and whatever, bullshit collaboration or relationship this is gonna strengthen.", I said firmly.

"No, you are going to be ready for this, Jimin. You will be ready for this and you don't have a choice. I am going to tell Eric that you just need some more time. Take whoever that girl is out of your mind and make place for Crystal. Leave."

Without saying anything more, I left the room.

****

I was outside in the balcony breathing some fresh air. Tonight was too hectic for me. I heard footsteps and Crystal appeared beside me.

She stared at me quietly. I didn't talk. I had nothing to tell her.

Then, she looked front, staring at the city view by my side. After a long excruciating silence, I heard her say.

"Jimin, you waited for me right?"

My breath hitched. The question that I never wanted to hear was infront of me. Suddenly, Miss Kim's face appeared in front of my eyes, her smiling face and the day I kissed her for the first time and my heart stopped for a moment.

"Answer me.", She said, this time looking at me.

What do I tell her? I didn't know if I had fallen in love with Miss Kim. I didn't know. I didn't know anything. It felt like I was walking a dark road and there was no light and I was just walking in circles.

"I don't know.", I said.

"You do, Jimin. You fell in love, right?", She asked. "You forgot the promise right?"

I couldn't speak. I couldn't utter a single word. One side, I had my dad. The other side, I had Miss Kim. I was torn between these two.

"Jimin.... I waited for you for 13 years...Your promise made me hopeful that you won't forget me. I...I have feelings for you... "

My worst fear came true. Crystal had feelings for me.

She looked at me expectantly, her eyes were hopeful. But I couldn't give her the answer she wanted because I already had someone else.

"Crystal, I need more time.", I said.

"I understand. I am willing to give you more time, Jimin. ", She told.

"I will leave now....", I said and left.

---A rose without thorns is like love without heartbreak. It doesn't make sense----

Please vote and comment ><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.7K 26
โš ๏ธ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
57.3K 2.6K 43
[COMPLETED] You've devoted half of your life as his personal assistant until you suddenly quit. Now, your boss has to find out the reason why. - insp...
290K 7.8K 20
I was in a arranged marriage with him.. I was in a arranged marriage with her.. I love him.. I hate her.. I care for him.. I ignore her.. ...
364K 22.4K 39
Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secretary. In search of his Joy and an alpha...