Heart Unlock (Shugo Chara Fan...

By Dream_Shooters

Yuki never seemed to express her true self. One day she wishes she can have a princess self. Her would-be sel... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
Author's Note

Chapter Six

1.8K 65 1
By Dream_Shooters

Once again, I was the only one home because mom and dad left already. I got dressed and ready for school. The eggs were put safely in my backpack. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I looked around. I head a noise. Like someone was rummaging through the drawers. I peeked in one of them and was surprised by what I saw.

"Yoru?" I said as I pulled the drawer out all the way.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"I'm here because Ikuto misplaced Amu's eggs," the small cat explained. I gasped, but I was the one who took them.

"Where do you think he put them?" I asked with a fake suprised expression on my face. He shrugged.

"That's why I came here."

"How would I know. He told me that they were under the bridge."

"Exactly, that's why I'm asking you." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have time for this. Come on Yoru." The small cat followed me outside. I walked to school and kind of forgot that he was with me. I walked into class and sat down. I played with Yoru until the end of the day and then got up when the bell rang. Amu grabbed my wrist.

"Let me go!" I said trying to squirm my way away. She had a firm grip, for a girl. I kept struggling as she dragged my down the halls and outside. I was dragged past many students milling their way around the school and staring at Amu.

"Cool & spicy!" I heard a boy say. I guess Amu wasn't affected by flattery because she didn't react. Amu dragged me into the Royal Garden and let me go.

"There, I brought her," she said.

"Yuki nē-chan!" Yaya yelled and hugged me.

"Does she always act like this?" I asked. Amu shrugged and I remembered that Yoru was still with me.

"Why is Yoru with you?" Nadeshiko asked pointing. Yoru crossed his arms and looked away. I smiled then frowned.

"Anyway, I came here to tell you that you will never stop me and try as you might, the stong will overpower the weak," I said. I smiled and wispered into Yaya's ear. She wispered into Amu's ear and she came outside. I faced her.

"Listen. You're little Amulet Heart trick isn't going to work. Like I said, the strong will overpower the weak. Just you wait. You will be useless. Worthless. Nothing." I smiled and looked around. Yoru wasn't in sight. I pulled out her eggs. She gasped.

"These eggs. These things. Will.... ruin...... your....... life...... We will win. I had to disobey my orders to get this. I stole them. But it was for the greater good. There is nothing you can do." I giggled and one turned into an X-Egg.

"Oh look, it started." Amu lunged at her eggs but I backed away. I smirked and walked away. I walked home with the blue egg that hatched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
197K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.9K 68 8
Arceus is getting bored and lonely in the hall of origin, he decides to change into a human and travel in the Pokemon world as a Pokemon trainer. He...
761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...