Sugar And Spice

By NightTime_Storiexs

Highest rankings: Chicklit: #1 (11th May 2020) Soccer: #1 (21st June 2020) High school: #6 (22nd August 2020)... More

Chapter one: Oh shut up!
Chapter two: Game night
Chapter three: Liar
Chapter four: Your voice
Chapter five: I can't do it
Chapter six: Goalpost
Chapter seven: Come on in
Chapter eight: Give me your hand
Chapter nine: I had fun
Chapter ten: Take two
Chapter eleven: I quit
Chapter twelve: Janitor's closet
Chapter thirteen: Cheerleader
Chapter fourteen: Hoodies
Chapter fifteen: Coffee and cologne
Chapter sixteen: Knocked breathless
Chapter Seventeen: Two plus two
Chapter eighteen: Poison
Chapter nineteen: Two down, one to go
Chapter twenty: Babies
Chapter twenty-one: Chocolates and crushes
Chapter twenty-two: New audience
Chapter twenty-four: Face masks and Friends
Chapter twenty-five: Kodak
Chapter twenty-five: Rage
Chapter twenty-six: Valentine
Chapter twenty-seven: Water balloons
Chapter twenty-eight: The couch
Chapter twenty-nine: Bikinis
Chapter thirty: Sunrise
Chapter thirty-one: Distance
Chapter thirty-two: Pancake mix
Chapter thirty-three: Bacardi
Chapter thirty-four: Tainted
Chapter thirty-five: It hurts
Chapter thirty-six: Ignorance is bliss
Chapter thirty-seven: Getting married
Chapter thirty-eight: Test
Chapter thirty-nine: Warm welcome
Chapter forty: Watching like a hawk
Chapter forty-one: Gloomy
Chapter forty-two: I don't deserve you
Chapter forty-three: I do
Chapter forty-four: Not my money
Chapter forty-five: Priorities
Chapter forty-six: Get out
Chapter forty-eight: First kiss
Chapter forty-nine: Teams
Chapter fifty: Yes, I do
Thank you!

Chapter forty-seven: The future

23.7K 802 260
By NightTime_Storiexs

Chapter forty-seven: The future (Faith's POV)

"You do know that he was just blabbering on in his sleep, right?" Daniel asked. Currently, he and I were the only ones up and the other two were knocked out. 

"Yeah, but what he said made sense," I replied. 

"It may have made sense but he probably doesn't even know what he's talking about himself. College is far away. We all still have two years of high school to enjoy before that," he said. 

"I never thought school was something I would ever say I liked but thinking about it now..." I trailed off. 

"You gotta admit, it is a little cool to have the principal as your mom, isn't it?" he asked. 

"Honestly, the only reason I ever liked it was because it was a lot easier to find her if I ever needed to see her or needed her help. But yeah, it's very cool," I nodded with a smile. I heard footsteps approaching and we looked up to see Alex walking down the stairs. "Morning," I smiled. 

"Morning," he kissed my cheek before handing me a mug and turning on the kettle. I chuckled and got to making his coffee while him and Daniel talked about soccer. I think they talked about soccer. 

Hayley came down, almost tripping on the last step. "You have one more step than I do," she huffed while sitting on a barstool. 

"Huh?" Alex asked. 

"I know the number of steps in my staircase and you have one more than I do," she groaned before stealing Daniel's coffee. 

"Why do you know the number of steps in your staircase?" Daniel asked. 

"You don't?" Hayley and I questioned simultaneously. 

"You do?" Alex asked me. 

"I counted them so that I could walk downstairs with my eyes closed. I'm half asleep most of the time anyway," I shrugged. 

"You slide down your railing most of the time, Faith," Alex looked at me in confusion. 

"Yeah, I started doing that after," I shrugged while handing him his coffee. 

The guys looked at each other in confusion before shrugging and changing the subject. 

"Anyway, what were you guys talking about?" Hayley asked. 

"They were talking," I glanced at the guys before rinsing the mug I was drinking tea in. 

"Before I came down here, they were talking," Alex poked my side tauntingly. 

"We were just talking about how we have two years left before college," I said quickly. I dried my hands and turned around to see Daniel talking to Hayley but Alex frozen. "Hello? What happened to you?" I chuckled. 

He pulled me to the couch and sat me down. "Why were you two talking about college? Is something happening?" he questioned. 

"No," I chuckled, "We were just talking," I shrugged. 

"Is this about last night?" he asked. 

"What about last night?" I played dumb. 

"Faith, I was sleepy, not drunk," he sighed. 

"We were just talking about it, Alex. It kinda scared me when you said all that," I admitted. 

"The thought of fighting scared you?" he asked. 

"No," I shook my head. "Not that bit. The college stuff. I know if we fight, we'll figure it out but college is a whole different story. I know we have time but- I don't know, it's just intimidating," I shrugged slightly. 

"Well, where do you want to go?" he asked while holding my hand. 

"I don't know. Not too far from home," I answered. I didn't have a specific university in mind. Never did. 

"Me neither. We've got two years to figure that out. Let's get through high school first, okay?" he chuckled. 

"You're right," I nodded, "I'm overthinking this," I snapped out of it. 

"Just so we're clear, we're not fighting anymore, right?" he asked hesitantly. 

"Right," I laughed. 

"Okay, good," he nodded. 

"Why?" I looked at him in confusion. Before anything else could happen, he grabbed the back of my neck and crashed his lips on mine. 

"I've been wanting to do that for a while," he said after he pulled away. 

"Then why didn't you?" I arched a brow at him while smirking as he just looked at me, confused. "You should take your advice. When fighting, just kiss them out of nowhere," I said, referring to the advice he gave to Hayley at the lakehouse. 

He smirked at me before pulling me in for another kiss. 

"I'm hungry," I mumbled while pulling away. "Make me breaky?" I grinned. 

He chuckled before leading us back to the kitchen where Daniel, Hayley and I sat, waiting for Alex to serve us breakfast. "Go help him!" Hayley nudged Daniel. 

"But I don't know how to cook," he replied. Hayley looked at him with exaggerated disappointment. 

"I can teach you," Alex laughed while glancing at us. Daniel immediately stood up and went to help Alex and learn while Hayley and I watched while talking. 

"Done with your petty little fight?" she asked with a knowing smirk. 

"Yeah," I sighed, "Done with petty little fights," I replied. 

x-X-x 

We waved Daniel and Hayley bye before I closed the door. I turned around to walk to the couch but Alex pinned me to the door. "Can I help you?" I smirked. 

"I don't know, can you?" he smirked back. 

"What do you want?" I chuckled while trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge. 

"You." 

I arched an amused brow at him while waiting for him to elaborate but he didn't. "Are you gonna explain?" I laughed. 

"Do I have to?" he lifted an eyebrow back at me. 

"Just kiss me," I shook my head with a smile. 

He chuckled before letting go of my wrists that he had pinned to my sides and wrapping his arms around my waist as he kissed me. 

My arms automatically went around his neck and before we could get into it, the door opened, sending us stumbling back. 

It was his mom. "Hey, kids!" She set the grocery bags down. "I got off work early so I thought I'd get the groceries and then come home," she shrugged. We all just stood in a very awkward silence. 

"You know," she began, "When someone walks in on you making out, you play it off and act cool. You don't freeze and stand in silence." She leaned against the kitchen counter with her arms folded across her chest, looking at us, smirking. 

"Noted," Alex mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I nudged his side before his mom spoke up. 

"You two are free to go up to the room. No one glued you down here, Jesus." She got to cooking lunch and we ran upstairs while I laughed and Alex turned red in embarrassment. I lay on his bed, staring up at the ceiling while he lay beside me. 

"I love your mom," I chuckled. 

"And she loves you. Not more than I do but..." he trailed off. "I mean, who can love you more than I do? No one that I know," he shrugged nonchalantly. 

"Alex," I warned, biting back a laugh. 

"What?" he hovered over me, pinning my wrists down beside my head. 

"Nothing," I smiled. 

"I'm gonna kiss you," he nodded while his eyes shifted between mine and my lips. 

"Please do," I said before his lips came crashing down on mine. 

x-X-x 

"Dinner's ready kids!" We spent a fair share of our time making out. We gave each other massages as well as some more hickeys that I was gifted. 

"What're you doing?" he asked while I ran into his bathroom. He followed me in and leaned against the doorframe. 

"Covering up," I grabbed my concealer. 

"Why?" he grabbed it out of my hand before I could use it. 

"What do you mean?" I chuckled. "They're your parents," I laughed. 

"And they're chill with it," he gave me a pointed look. "Don't hide them, please?" he requested. 

"Alex," I sighed, not completely sure that was a good idea. 

"Please?" he sang. 

"They're more noticeable than usual," I gave him a pointed look. 

"Well, I'm glad. And you loved getting them, so..." he trailed off. "Want some more?" he smirked. 

"Kids!" his mom's voice barely reached us. 

"Coming!" I yelled back. "Let's go," I dragged him downstairs. 

We were done with dinner and his parents were cleaning up when his hand found my thigh, tracing circles on it, inching higher. I grabbed it and stopped him. 

"You know, I can officially say I've done all three on your list. Lip biting, hickeys, and dominance," he whispered lowly in my ear. 

"Hmm, so have I. Lip biting, teasing and wearing your clothes in front of you," I smirked back. 

"Night, guys!" he said to his parents before dragging me upstairs and into his room. "Maybe we should find new turn-ons then," he smirked while backing me up until I hit the bed. 

"Maybe," I shrugged before he kissed me, my back hitting the bed.

Self-control? That went out the window.

-

-

-

-

-

Three more chaptersssss!!!!!!!

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.4K 54
Highest rankings: Break-up: #1 (23rd November 2019) Cliche romance: #1 (23rd November 2019) Cliche: #1 (11th May 2020) Cheesy romance: #2 (20th May 2...
1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
1.3M 66.2K 146
The ancient Greeks said Cupid's arrows could make you fall in love, but what if those arrows hit the wrong person? And what if that person was Eastwo...
324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...