Oh, Hi... Cimorelli... ~Seque...

By JournalArtist

*Sequel to 'Y-You're Cimorelli...'* What will happen when Aurora meets up with Cimorelli again? How will Cimo... More

Intro
Prologue
C1 ~ Locked Away
C2 ~ Meeting Up Again
C3 ~ Unsettled
C4 ~ Worry
C5 ~ Shut Out
C6 ~ Educational Institution... NOT
C7 ~ Therapy!
C8 ~ Friday
C9 ~ Confrontations
C10 ~ Feelings
C11 ~ Night With The Cimorellis
C12 ~ Jamie
C13 ~ Addictions
C14 ~ Cimorelli Boy
C15 ~ First
C17 ~ Jealousy Part 1
C17 ~ Jealousy Part 2
C18 ~ The Talk
C19 ~ Sorry

C16 ~ Really?

544 29 4
By JournalArtist

Dani

“So who do you think she had a date with?” Christina asked as we piled into the van.

“How would we know, she never talks about any other of her friends other than Jamie, unless…” Lauren trailed off.

“She's not going out with Jamie” Olivia laughed.

“Are you guys against that or something?” I questioned.

“Well no but Jamie and Aurora aren't even talking. Haven't been for a week now, they had a falling out. Over what? I don't know all i know is its been awhile since Aurora has hung out with her and spoken of her.” Olivia peered at us through the rear view mirror.

“Wait what?!” Lisa gasped.

“Yeah they went to a party--” Olivia was cut off.

“AURORA WENT TO A PARTY?!” Katherine yelled.

“Yeah… she goes to them all the time lately, anyways! They went to a party Friday and she spent the night at Jamie's house but when Aurora came back she was super upset and i haven't seen Aurora with Jamie since then.” Olivia shrugged.

“You're ok with Aurora going to parties?” Amy asked.

“I mean why not? she's not doing anything bad, she has a good head on her shoulders. Its a thing that normal teens do, and i want her to be as normal as she can get.” Olivia was not worried at all. Silence filled the car after that conversation, the only thing heard was the radio playing in the background.

Next Day 

Aurora

“Morning sleepy head, breakfast is ready. Lynne told me to tell you you need to be there by 9 so you have about an hour before you have to get going. Bye!” Sam told me before she rushed out of the house. Groaning I lay my head on the kitchen table, wishing my headache to go away.

“That was such a stupid decision” I mumbled under my breath before getting up and doing my morning routine. 

*Knock Knock*

“Coming!” I heard a female voice yell. I stood at the door with my shades on, my eyes still a little sensitive to lights, pasting a smile on my face.

“Aurora! Hey come in! Come in! everyone is spread out doing their work, follow me and i'll show you where you'll be learning for the time being.” Lynne greeted me at the door, i tried to hide my cringe from the the loudness of her voice.

“Cool, am i going to be by anyone?” I clear my voice before asking.

“Yes, considering you are in advanced placement and doing senior level work, you will be by Alex so you both can help each other out when needed.” She explains. I gulp as soon as his name leaves her lips and my hands get sweaty at the thought of sitting next to him for hours with his parents and siblings near everyday for the next few months.

“Oh Cool” I finally manage to squeak out.

“Alex, Aurora is here, did you clear off a spot for her like i asked you to?” Lynne entered the room before i did.

“Of course i did” He was smiling when i walked into the room.

“Good, Aurora sit there and Alex here will help you get started.” Lynne patted my shoulder before walking out.

”Hey Alex” I gave him a small wave while lightly blushing.

“Hey Aurora” He chuckled and walked towards me. My blush deepened when he left a kiss on my cheek before handing me my books for the day.

“S-so what do i do first?” I stutter out.

“We are doing Math first” He patted the spot next to him on the floor. Slowly i walked to where he was sitting and sat next to him. After getting situated we both began our work.

“Hey Aurora?” I heard Alex trying to get my attention.

“Yeah?” I murmured.

“Are we going to tell our families?” He asked.

“Tell our families about what?” I was still trying to figure out a problem.

“About us, you and me.” He stated.

“You and me what?” I still wasn't fully catching on. Slowly he reached over and closed my book causing me to look up.

“About us dating Aurora” He chuckled.

“Oh! That, yeah… i mean why not?” I nervously chuckled back.

“Really?” He asked excitedly.

“Yes really.” I laughed at him.

“So we can tell them when the girls get back?” He questioned.

“S-sure” My nerves skyrocket.

“Hey they love you Aurora, don't worry about them.” He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

“Ok… alright i'm going to get back to work” I sighed trying to relax and began on my work again.

Lisa

“We’re back!” Dani yelled as we walked into the house.

“I know you girls just got back from an exciting day of filming but there are 5 people in this house doing their school work at the moment so id appreciate it greatly if you would lower your voice. Also Lauren, Dani now that you guys are done go do your schoolwork.” Mom ordered the younger ones around.

“Wait… 5 people? Alex, Nick, Christian, Joey… that's only 4. Mom are you sure you aren't the one who has to do some school work?” I joked/figured.

“You forgot Aurora” She chuckled, rolling her eyes.

“Aurora’s here!?” Lauren smiled.

“Yeah… she started schooling today…” Mom raised her eyebrow at us. All of us shared a look before rushing up the stairs.

“Aurora!” We all called out as we climbed up the stairs, as soon as we reach the top her head pops out of the office.

“Yeah?” She awkwardly smiles.

“You got some splainin to do” Dani tries to act tough.

“I do huh?” Aurora bits her lip obviously trying to keep herself from laughing.

“Yeah…” I began saying but stopped when i heard rustling coming from behind her. “Aurora?” I raise my eyebrow.

“Yes Lisa?” She turns her attention from Dani to me.

“Who’s in there with you?” I ask. She almost instantly turns bright red.

“Its just Alex… ow!” She turns around and glares, at who i am guessing to be Alex. She then began whispering with Alex and even though we were standing close we still couldn't hear them.

“Guys, we're still here you know” Katherine dragged their attention to us.

“Alex and i have something to share with you.” Aurora states.

“Well can we move this in the room, its cramped out here.” Christina complains. Aurora fully opens the door and we all pile into the office.

“Ok so what do you need to tell us?” Amy asks as we gather around. Aurora gives Alex a pointed glare.

“Aurora and I… well we are dating… as in girlfriend and boyfriend.” Alex tells us. After a second of silence i stand up.

“YES I KNEW IT!” I dance around. The rest of my sisters get up and congratulate them and smile, obviously happy about the match up.

~~~~

I wrote this in my 4th hour class…

QotU: What's the longest you've ever grown your hair?

My Answer: All most to my bum... and i was 5'1...

Quote of the Update: “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change” - Stephen Hawking

Anyways, have a good week! Until next time.

∞ForeverCimFam∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 375 20
An old family member makes an appearance in the lives of the Cimorelli sisters. Is she back for good? And what exactly are her motives for showing up...
63.7K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...
12.5K 496 38
After a traumatic experience at a party, Lauren has to figure out how to handle what happened in a healthy way. She leans on Y/N in order to get thro...
65.9K 1.3K 43
When mom and dad Cimorelli decided to divorce and their Dad took the boys and their Mom stays with the girls what will happen? What will happen when...