Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 16: Los Angeles

997 11 1
By dong3474

-The next day in Los Angeles-

Bob: Hello, race fans, and welcome to what has become, quite simply, the biggest event in the history of racing. A three way battle for the piston cup!

Darrell: There's a crowd of nearly 200,000 cars here at the Los Angeles International Speedway. Tickets this race are hotter than a black leather seat on a hot summer day!

Bob: The King, Chick Hicks and Lightning McQueen in a 200 laps, winner-takes-all, tiebreaker race.

Darrell: You know I got a lotta miles on me, but let me tell you somethin' buddy. I never thought I'd see anything like this. Wow! Man, this is exciting!

And all the shops and signs in the city were closed because of the race.

Bob: In fact, the country has almost shut down, to watch what many experts are calling the race of the century.

- King's pit crew -

"Hey, King! Good luck in your last race. You've sure been an inspiration to me" At this time, Junior cheers on the king to do well in the last race. "Thanks, Junior. Appreciate it." King says thank you. "Hey, be careful out there, okay?" At this time, King's wife Linda asks King to be careful when racing. "Yes, mam." King said he knew.

- Chick's pit crew -

"Oh, yeah. You wanna know the forecast? I'll give you the forecast. A 100 percent chance of THUNDER! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! Say it with me! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! " Chick doesn't think he's determined to win by completely imitating Lightning and does something else. (Writer: I really hate it... 😡💢💢)

- Lightning's trailer -

And in front of Lightning's trailer, there's a lot of cameramen gathered in front of the trailer.

-In Lightning's trailer.

Lightning: Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I-am-speed. Victory. 1 winner, 2 losers.

Lightning is prepared to win inside and mutters himself as speed.

Lightning: Speed, speed, speed, speed...

By the way...

Lightning suddenly unconsciously saw the view from the cliff,

The village, the villagers, and the three siblings were recalled. And suddenly, when he heard a knock on the door, Lightning was gasped and stopped thinking.

Mack: Hey, Lightning! Are you ready?

Lightning: Y-yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm uh I'm ready.

And when the trailer door opens, the sunlight shines brightly, and the photographers take pictures to get wet as soon as the door opens. And Lightning went to Pit, where he had Mack.

Lightning: Mack, thanks for being my pit crew today.

Mack: Na. Don't worry about it, kid. It's the least I could do. After all, "Gas Can" is my middle name.

Lightning: It is?

Mack: Nah, not really.

And to commemorate the start of the race, red, blue, and yellow trucks make a PISTON CUP shape, and when an airplane from the sky uses a PISTON CUP, the jets come out from behind, and the jets penetrate the letters and show the audience a wonderful show.

TV Crew: Nelson! Zoom in. Ready, 16? Take 16.

Bob: And there he is, 'Lightning McQueen'! Missing all week, and then he turns up in the middle of nowhere! In a little town called Radiator Springs.

Darrell: Wearing whitewall tires, of all thing.

Bob: And there were humans in that small town!

Darrell: Oh my! I can't believe there are humans!

-On the track-

Chick: Ka-chicka, Ka-chicka, Ka-chicka!

At this time, Chick regrettably reflects on his sticker and shines on Lightning's eyes. "Hey, where you been? I've been kinda lonely. Nobody to hang out with. I mean, except the Dinoco folks. Aw, and the twins. Of course. But now they're my fans. Anyway, listen to what the twins think... "While Chick is speaking, Lightning thinks of Sally passing by the waterfall.

But suddenly, when the green flag fluttered, King and Chick took the lead, and at that time, the insane Lightning wasn't ready yet, and he was embarrassed, and eventually set off quickly.

Darrell: Boogity, boogity, boogity, boys! Let's go racing!

-50/200 wheels-

Bob: Fifty laps down, and The King is still holding a slim lead.

Darrell: Hey, McQueen's got a run on him! He's looking to the inside!

At this time, Lightning and Chick were attached, but when Chick looked at Lightning and suddenly passed without warning, Lightning was surprised and the wheel slipped for a moment.

Darrell: Oh, Chick slammed the door on him!

Bob: Chick's not making it easy on him today.

Darrell: Oh, man, he lost so much momentum, and how he's gonna have to chase him back down.

And Lightning frowns and tries to overtake it again. At this point, it reminds me of the scene of driving with Sally and the three siblings.

Bob: OH! McQueen spins out in the infield!

With the reaction, Lightning slipped into the infield.

"Just me and the old man, fellas. McQueen just doesn't have it today." When Chick said that, all the pit crews at Chick's feet laughed.

"Hey, kid, are you alright?" Mack is worried and asks. "I don't know, Mack. I don't think I-" "I didn't come all this way to see you quit." At this time, a very familiar voice is heard, "Doc ...?" When Doc's voice suddenly comes in, Lightning looks at his feet,

They all came, except Sally, Red, and Lizzie. "Guys! You're here! I can't believe this!" Lightning unexpectedly rejoices when everyone is here.

"I knew you needed a crew chief, but I didn't know it was this bad." Doc still grumbles. "I thought you said you'd never come back." Lightning asks. "Well, I really didn't have a choice. Mater didn't get to say goodbye." Doc responded like this, " GOODBYE! Okay, I'm good." Mater shouts out loud, says goodbye, Lightning, and the three siblings laugh.

- Lightning's pit -

Lightning comes down, stops the cover and Fillmore, Sarge is filling up the fuel.
"Alright, if you can drive as good as you fix the road, then you can win this race with you eyes shut. Now, get back out there!" When Doc talks, Lightning goes on the track with a smile.

"Hot snot, we are back in business! Guido! Luigi! You're goin' up against professional pit crews boys, you're gonna have to be fast." Doc gives orders to Luigi, Guido. "They will not know what bit them!" Luigi speaks proudly. "Kevin! Robin!" When Doc talks to the twins, they see Doc's eyes. "You're going to be my assistant to cover my crew chief, would you mind? You're gonna have to be fast." Let's say so. "Don't worry!" Kevin said pleasantly and said, "Trust us." Robin speaks with determination. "Kid, you can beat these guys. Find a groove that works for you and get that lap back!" When Doc instructed, Lightning sped up the track faster.

In the pit section, King and Chick's pit crews are amazed when they see Lightning's crew chief.

TV crew: Is that--? That's Hudson Hornet! Bob! Darrell! The Hudson Hornet's back!

Bob: Darrell, it appears McQueen has got himself a pit crew. And look who he has for a crew chief!

Fan 1: Whoa! Look, man! It's the Hudson Hornet!

Fan 2: Whoa!

Fan 3: Well, dip me in axle grease and call me Slick! It surely is!

At this time, the crowd cheered a lot.

- Radiator Springs -

Bob: Wow, this is history in the making. Nobody has seen the racing legend in over 50-Years!

Lizzie: Hey, Doc! Come look at the fellow on the radio! He looks just like you!

When Lizzie talks, Sally and Red smile at each other.

- The Angels -

Lightning passed the king, Chick, and they panicked.

Bob:  McQueen passes them on the inside!

Darrell: But he's still nearly a lap down!

Bob: Can he catch up to them with only 60 laps to go?!

However, King and Chick are finally lead laps together, but the distance is too far, so the possibility of overtaking is very disadvantageous.

"You're going great, kid. Just keep your head on." Doc continues to give Lightning instructions. " Vai! Vai, vai!" At this time, Guido is pushing a tire cart, "Hey, shrimpie, where did McQueen find you, huh? Those round things are called tires, and they go UNDER THE CARS!" At this time, when Chick's pit crews provoked at Guido, Guido is angry and tries to scold them, "No, no, no! You'll have your chance, you'll have your chance...!" Luigi stop him.

Lightning was finally caught up as he slew many wheels at full speed. "Oh, kid's just trying to be a hero, eh? Well, what do you think of this ?!" At this time, Chick pushes out Lightning. "Yeah, that's it, kid."

At this time, however, Lightning drives back and Chicks is embarrassed. "Whoa! GitRDone!" Mater is excited. And Lightning winks at Chick and turns around. "I taught him that. Ka-chow!" When Mater hits Chick's pit crews in the mirror, they dazzle them in surprise and obscure the light.

Bob: What a move by McQueen, he's caught up to the leaders?

Darrell: Oh, yeah. This is what it's all about. A 3-way battle for the lead, with 10 to go!

Now 10 wheels are left. Chick tries to get ahead, but Lightning stops it. Chick was just ahead of me because I kept getting stuck, but "No you don't!" Chick thrusts Lightning, but Lightning resists again, but Chick punches a hole in Lightning's rear tire.

Lightning: Doc! I'm flat! I'm flat!

Doc: Can you get back to the pits?

Lightning: Yeah, yeah. I think so.

At this time, the yellow flag flutters,

Kevin: Doc! look!

Robin: The caution flag is waving!

Doc: Hey, got a yellow. Bring it in. Don't tear yourself up, kid.

Eventually, the yellow car is standing on the track right and slowing both racers.

"We gotta get him back out there fast or we're gonna be a lap down! And we'll never win this race!" Mack is anxious. "I think we need to be a quick, Doc?" Robin said, "Guido! It's time." When Doc instructs Guido, Guido makes a serious face.

Chick crew: Hey, tiny! You gonna clean his windshield?! (All laugh)

And when Lightning came to the pit, Guido threw the tires on the sky, Guido pit the tire at an amazing speed and already go started Lightning. And then Chick's crew have sawed his speed, then Chick's crews' mustaches are falling down.

Darrell: I don't believe it!

Bob: That was the fastest pit stop I've ever seen!

Darrell: It was a great stop, but he's still gotta beat that pace car out!

Bob: It's gonna be close!

And Lightning was breathtakingly overtaking the yellow car!

Folks: (cheers)

Fans: Yeah!

Darrell: Yeah! He's back in the race!

Guido: (blow on the wheel gun) Pit stop?

And one of Chick's crew's mustache is falling down.

Luigi: Guido, you did it!

Mater: Way to go, Guido!

Ramone: Yeah!

And 194 laps. Lightning is getting closer and narrower with Chick. And when the white flag waved,

Bob: This is it. We're heading into the final lap and McQueen is right behind the leaders. What a comeback!

Darrell: A hundred and ninety-nine laps, and, baby, it all comes down to this!

"This is it, kiddo. You've got 4 turns left, 1 at a time. Drive it in deep and hope it sticks ... GO!" When Doc instructs, Lightning speeds up and tries to overtake Chick, Chick stops and tries to overtake again.

Bob: McQueen's going inside!

At this time, Chick pushes Lightning and pushes King, but he is also slipping because he has lost balance.

Bob: Chick and The King are loose!

Darrell:  I think McQueen is out of the race!

At this time, Lightning does something that comes to mind.

It was Doc's drift skill!

Doc smiles. And Lightning barely got on the track with that skill.

Darrell: McQueen saved it!

Bob: He's back on the track!

Kevin, Robin: He really did it! (Joining each other and rejoicing)

Doc: Float like a Cadillac...

Lightning: Sting like a Beemer!

Fans: (cheering)

Folks: (Cheer)

Darrell: Lightning McQueen is gonna win the Piston Cup!

Sally: C'mon, you got it! you got it, Stickers!

At this time, King keeps the Chick out of the way. "Argh! I am not coming in behind you again, old man!" When Chick pushes the King, King floats in the air and falls into the infield,

and his body became full-blown if I was hit too hard.

Lynda: Oh, no!

Doc: (shocked)

At this time, when King was in full swing on the big signboard, he saw the situation where Doc turned into something similar to what happened in 1954.

Lightning groans and eventually stops in front of the goal. And when Chick scored a goal, everyone was curious about what the reason was.

Flo: What's he up to, Doc?

Lena: Why did he stop...?

Robin: I don't know...

Kevin: Maybe he...? (think)

And Lightning reverses and approaches King.

The King: What are you doing, kid...?

Lightning: I think The King should finish his last race.

The King: You just gave up the Piston Cup, you know that...?

Lightning: Nah, this grumpy old racecar I know once told me something. It's just an empty cup.

Doc and Kevin smile when they hear Lightning says.

And the crowd is delighted to see Lightning help the King.

Bob: Darrell, is pushing on the last lap legal?

Darrell: Hey, man. He's not really pushing him. He's just giving him a little bump draft.

Chick: Whoa HoHoHoHo! Hey! What?! What's going on?!

Fan 1: That's what I call racing right there.

Tex: (exciting laughter)

And when the goal is scored, the crowd cheers.

Luigi: Bravo il mio amico!

Mater: Way to go, buddy!

Fillmore: There's a lotta love out there, you know, man?

Sarge: Don't embarrass me, Fillmore.

- Radiator Springs -

Lizzie: That's my hot rod.

Sally is so moved that tears come out.

- The Angels -

Chick: Come on, baby, bring it out! Bring out the Piston Cup. Ka-chicka, ka-chicka! (thought the trophy) Yeah-ha-ha! Now, that's what I'm talking about! Hey! How come I'm the only one celebrating is me, huh?! Where are the girls?! Bring on the confetti! (hit the confetti) Ow! Ow! Easy with the confetti. What's going on? Come on, snap some pictures. I gotta go sign my deal with Dinoco! Ka-chicka! Say it with me! Ka-chicka, ka-chicka, ka-chicka!

Cameraman: Boo! 

Mia & Tia: Boo! 

Chick: What's wrong with everybody? (hit the through tire) Ow! Where's the happiness?! Hey! This is the start of the Chick era!

At this time, something hitting was from behind, it's Kevin.

Chick: A-Are you, human?!

Kevin: That's right. And as a memorial for your first prize, I prepared a very special gift.

Chick: Really? what is that?

Kevin: Look over there.

Chick: And?

Kevin: Back up?

Chick: And?

Kevin: Close your eyes!

Chick: And again?

Kevin: I'm coming now!

Chick: Really? Wait-what-

Kevin: (really strong kicking)

Chick: AHHHHH! (Surprised and falls into the trash)

Everyone: (Cheerful laugh)

Kevin: That's why I hate those guys like that. (Hand brushing off the dust) It suits you very well?! It's a place where there are times when it's steamed! (laugh)

Everyone: (laughs)

- Dinoco tent -

Lightning brings the King near the Dinoco sponsor's tent. And King's wife, Linda, kisses Lightning's cheek and, "Thanks, Lightning." Thanks to him very much. "You're welcome." Lightning leaves the spot when he says nothing. And the crowd cheers for the King.

And Lightning celebrates with his friends in front of his sponsor Rust-eze's tent.

Rusty: You make us proud, kid!

Mack: Congrats on the loss, me bucko!

Doc: You got a lotta of stuff, kid.

Lightning: Thanks, Doc. (smile)

Kevin: It's the best car I've ever seen, Lightning.

Lightning: Thanks, Kevin.

"Hey, Lightning." At this time, when someone called Lightning, he looked back and was Dinoco's chairman Tex. "How about coming over here and talk to me a minute?" As Tex talks, Lightning approaches Tex. "Son, that was some real racin' out there. How'd you like to become the new of Dinoco?" Lightning heard of Tex's says and he sees Dinoco's team, "But, I didn't win." Lightning said.

"Lightning, there's a whole lot more to racing than just winning." When Tex advises, Lightning sees his friends, "He was so rusty, when he drove down the street buzzards used to circle the car!" At this time, when Dusty jokes, everyone laughs at the joke. "And I lied that I'd give Chick a special present, and when he turned around, he raised his back, and when he closed eyes, and..." Poof! " I blew the kick and blew her into the trash! " When Kevin talked about the situation, everyone broke up completely.

"Thank you, Mr. Tex, but these Rust-eze guys over there gave me my big break. I'm gonna stick with them." Lightning is grateful, but he declined and said he would stay with his sponsor. "Well, I sure can respect that. Still, you know, if there's ever anything I can do for you, just let me know." Tex doesn't force him but instead says Lightning listens to you if you want to.

Lightning: I sure appreciate that, thank you... Actually, there's 1 thing...

I really proud of you Lightning!!!😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.2K 19
Chloe is a 9 year old girl in Creek of Angels Orphanage. Her parents died when she was only a baby. The crazy guard of the orphanage, Mrs Nelson, abu...
1.2K 47 7
On the way to the Piston Cup, Lighting McQueen, and his partner, Seth 'Grease Lightning' Eaton get lost and wind up in the little town of Radiator Sp...
Cars By Girl101

Fanfiction

8K 163 19
Humanized Cars Cars belong to Pixars, and Pixar's ALONE! Lightning McQueen joined The Piston Cup not just to race but to find someone who has been mi...
113K 5.2K 22
Female reader as always! Doing this because I've always loved McQueen as a CHARACTER. NOT AS A CAR. Thats why I'm making him HUMAN. McQueen is a rac...