The Plug's End : Last chapter

By BabyLovee23

Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Bonus
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
The end
Family tree

19

1K 54 15
By BabyLovee23

Nyla's warehouse
Meeting room
Tuesday 1:20 pm
Nyla Bankz-Sanchez || Zilly

"Boss haven't seen you around lately " one of my workers asked as we walked to the meeting room. I smiled "yeah you not going to after this" I said going to the head of the stand .

By my side at the top was uncle Diego , Brit , and Shawn . They nodded their heads at me as everyone gave me their attention.

"So I have some good news and bad news, first I'm engaged so I'm no longer going to be Ms.Bankz any more"

They cheered. "You go girl" someone yelled making everybody laughed. As it calm down I looked at Shawn. "Can you stand up Shawn" he stand up looking out at everyone.

"Second I'm retiring now , 13 years in and I think it's time I let someone else shine so Shawn will be your new boss till Eric my son becomes of age. You will no longer see me I'm moving to Puerto Rico with my new family... any questions?"

Nobody said anything but one person stand up.

"Yes "

"I jus' wanna say I happy foh you Boss lady, and if Shawn running shit I know we still gone be makin bank round ya" everybody stand up agreeing. I grin because I'm going to miss it here with my team.

One thing about my team was we were a family to each other. "As my last order get back to work y'all " they emptied the meeting room with just the four of us. Brit turn her seat smiling at me as Diego pat my back.

"I'm happy for you sis and this is perfect I came in today to say I'm out too" I completely understand. Brandon told everybody in the family how he was out the game and opening out several tatto shops. "I understand girl " she smiled.

"I'm really going to miss this and you " she said as a year y'all. "Aww Brit don't cry, just tell Brandon big head to open up a shop in Puerto Rico " she laughed. "I will, but I have to meet Brandon now with Brelyn " she said standing up.

I nodded waving bye as Diego toke her seat and Shawn walked out. Knowing Diego he was going to give me a speech. He pushing me playfully before talking.

"I'm proud of you kid, with going off on your own thing now , even back then I knew you was going to do good. I've known you for 13 years and I think it's finally come to the time for me to tell you the truth" I looked at him with an weird face.

He sigh "I'm actually your uncle , Nicholas and Trayvon were my big brothers they thought I died so they never talked about me. I know this may come off crazy but when I first met you I saw my brother that's why I stepped up for you. I saw the fight he had but he started drugs and it made me be there for you more"

This was all to much for me. That would explain how he know so much about my father and everybody. I pulled him into a hug "thank you for everything Dee" I said as he hugged me back.

We let go and I had to ask him. "Will you walk me down the aisle on my wedding day?" He smiled nodded his head. "It would be my honor Boss" he said chuckling.

"Let's go help you pack your office " we stand up to do just that.

After a full 20 minutes we was finished packing and had everything in my car. Now I was showing Shawn one secret spot for emergency's that only the boss knows. "That should be all , here the spare keys take care of my organization Shawn I changed everything in 13 years don't tuck it up " he chuckled taking the keys.

"You gave me a family 5 years ago when nobody else would for both me and my sister, This is the biggest honor I could ask for Zilly. I'll cherish your organization with my life"

"I know you will Shawn now let me go I have a son to pick up, see you when he turns 18"

Shawn nodded. "Have a good life in PR Boss" I smiled looking off "thank you Shawn, have a great 7 years" he waved bye as I closed his office door. As I walked to the front I heard a few bye boss and kept it going.

"Yo kid"

I looked back to see diego. "Ha yes old man?" He walked over to me handing me a box. Looking at the box then him I asked what is it.

"Open it kid"

I opened the box to see a picture blown up of my first day on the job with Diego and Luis. I remember this lady like no other I just came through with Tamara and Qt. "Diego this is perfect " I said running my fingers over Luis.

"I miss him to" I nodded agreeing. He died on a mission my fourth year in the Mob. "I'll hang it up in my office when we move" he hugged me again.

"Don't be a stranger kid" he walked off and I got into my car putting the box in the back. I went straight to Eric school to get him because I have to tell him something.

He hop in the front seat putting his book bag in the back. Turns out Eric was in the wrong grade because of his uncle. I got him in his right grade 7th with kids his age. "Hey Ma" he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled "Hi baby , I have to talk to you as we on the way to your uncle house " he gave him his full attention. "What is it?"

"We're moving to Puerto Rico with SeNine by Friday and I want your honesty opinion on it"

He looked out the window then back at me. "Honestly I think this would be a great way for all of us to have a fresh start and excuse my language but I'm ready to get the fuck ASAP outta here Ma... I'm ready to leave this life behind" he said making me feel even better about this move.

"Great so would you mind becoming an Bankz-Sanchez?" He jump up with his eyes wide. "Would I , Bankz are legendary here and Pops told me about his family so of course " he said pulling me into a hug.

I pushed him back because I was still driving. "I'm happy you love this but don't kill us" he said sorry laughing as we pulled up to Emerias house.

¥¥¥¥

"No I'm not okay with this"

I frown "Zonie what's wrong?" Emerias asked. He looked at Eric and then me "It's all your fault Eric if you just stayed away from us then he wouldn't gotten that close to us and I blame Ucle nine" he said running away upstairs.

"Wait Nie!" Eric yelled at Jnari about to follow but I stoped him. "I'm happy for you Az" Ej said stand up.

"I got him" he said running after him. "He's going to be find , just going to miss his favorite auntie that's it " Nova said hugging me. "We all are sis " Emerias said joining the hug.

I cried some thing I've been doing a lot lately. I'm really going to miss my family so much with this move. But it's my turn to sacrifice putting my life on hold for SeNine. "But we can understand where you're coming from, go be a wife to your man girl" Nova said pushing me as we let go from the hug.

I wipe my tears as Eric hold my other hand. "I am , this is a fresh start for us and I can't wait" I said getting ready to leave . "Titi Zilly can I spend one more night before you go?" Jada asked holding my leg.

Laughing I nodded my head yes. "You can come tomorrow since I am leaving Friday " she yelled yay before skipping off. "Ima miss her cute self" I said. "Girl she's been more quiet lately since Kamari moved and took Toni with her" Nova said watching her.

"Awe she miss him"

"So much and Nari too, he said Toni acts different in school towards him now"

"Is this true Eric ?"

He shrugged "when I see them outside Toni don't really talk to Nie like that no more so I guess" I nodded understanding why he was upset. I hope he knows I'll never stop talking him he's my twin. " poor Zonie" I said looking up.

"See you later girl , take care of her Eric"

"Yes ma'am " he said as she walked off.

"Well I guess we'll see you Friday before you fly off huh?" Emerias said walking us to the door. I nodded looking at him act weird . He look like the time when he was taken away in court and I wanted to tell him about my sperm donar.

He grabbed his hand . "You gotta tell me something Em?" He looked off then nodded his head. "No sis I'm good just tired that's all" he said chuckling. I knew he was lying but I'll just give him time. "Alright Love you Davon" I said walking to my car.

"I love you to Brazil , One"

"One!" I yelled back.

I pulled off to go home with Eric telling me how excited he was about this move. After about 45 minutes we were home. We raced to the door laughing "I win need to get raster kid" I told him opening the door.

"I let you win Ma"

"Stop that lie, just admit I'm faster"

He laughed shaking his head. "Okay you win Ma" he said helping me carry my box upstairs to my room. Once he did that we went straight to the twins room. I heard singing "Pops can sing?" He asked looking confused.

I laughed telling him to stop talking so I could listen. No many would know but SeNine has a beautiful voice and I only heard it once.

"Oh I need a jumpstart, when you call me
I'm running to ya

Gimme a head start , thank God , gonna have me like hallelujahhhh

Even though I'm a man girl (boy), you making me feel like a baby

Oh girl (boy) when you lay in my arms, I'll take advantage of the moment

Girl the way you make me smile is the definition of real loveeee

So before I go to workkkk , can I ask you for a favorer..

Wake me up before I goo, oooh I need a little more
Just a little more, a little more of your loveeee"

I heard SeNine sing. I open the door slightly to see him holding both Twon and Mia singing to him. We ease our way in the door and I smiled.

"Haven't heard you sing since my 16th birthday " I said making him chuckled. He push his lips out for a kiss and I gave him one. "Can I get my baby girl yes I can, yes I can" I said taking Mia from him.

"How did it go today with everyone?" He asked handing Twon over to Eric .

"Good , just Nari he thinks it's because of you and Eric that I want to leave him" he came over to me rubbing my back. "He'll come around soon, you know how these kids go crazy over their aunt Zilly" he said making me feel better.

I kissed Mia before handing her over to him. "Thanks for that but here so I can get started on dinner" he smiled making faces at Mia while I walked out the room.

Excuse any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.9K 64
Life ain't easy, from beginning to end Denia always dealt with tough challenges about her weight, but this time life throws her two different things...
91.4K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
460K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...
39.9K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...