time travel to 1997

By Scorbus11

what happens when Albus Severus Potter and Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy time travel to 1997 right after Harry and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Epilogue:
part 2!

Chapter 2

8.9K 189 346
By Scorbus11

Everyones mouths dropped "what?" Draco faltered. "You got to be kidding me? I am as straight as a ruler and I would never ever have a daughter especially with Potter."

Harry glares at him "back at ya on that one ferret."

"Shut it Scarhead."

Scorpius smirks and pulls out his phone "I have proof."

Hermione smiles kindly "this should be good."

"Right." Astoria and Ginny said amused.

Ron says "the girls are far too amused with this situation."

The boys all nod in unison and the girls just laugh.

Scorpius says "ok ok. Here is a pic of them together and a pic of Lyra."

"Whew they weren't kissing." Ron said relieved.

"Eww I will never take a pic of them kissing because its weird." Scorpius said shuddering "no the only pics that they are kissing is when they gor married and when Lyra was born... Speaking of Lyra... Here." He shows another pic.

"Awwwwwww!" The girls cooed.

Albus says "see she is undoubtedly yalls daughter."

Draco and Harry sigh and look away.

"What do all of your other siblings look like?" Ginny asked excited.

Albus pulls out his phone. "James looks like an idiot and Lily looks a lot like mom."

(A/n: for good measure heres what Albus and Scorpius look like) ⬇⬇

(Ight lets continue)

He shows a picture.

"James made me take that... I really did not want too." Al said smirking "well here's lils."

Scorpius smiles some "Lily gladly reminded Harry that she graduates next year."

"Yeah and dad freaked out immeaditly telling Lyra to stay a baby he feels old... Which he is I mean the man is 45." Al laughs some.

"Who carried Lyra Harry or Draco?" Hermione asked.

"Harry!" Scorpius said laughing his ass off.

"Yep! My dad carried my baby sister."

Harry flushes a deep red and Draco says "at least I still have some dignity in the future."

Albus and Scorpius smirk and Al says "should we tell him."

"I think we should." Scorp agreed smirking.

"Tell me what?" Draco said hands on his hips.

"I'm sorry to tell you that you are very much a bottom in your relationship." Scorpius said smirking.

Harry laughs "haha."

"I refuse." Draco huffed.

Al smirks "mhm yeah right. You two forget charms all the time and all we hear is you moaning and telling my dad to go faster."

Ron chokes on air. Harry and Draco gag. The rest have a fit of laughter.

"Yeah it's quite disturbing when you're trying to sleep." Scorp said laughing.

"But you said Scarhead carried..."

"He did!" Al exclaimed. "There is 3 reasons why. 1) Draco holds so much pride and cares very deeply how his body looks. 2) My dad does not give a flying fuck what his body looks like, to him its like another scar. And 3) The healer said my dad was in better shape to carry then Draco was."

Draco huffs some "I'm in great shape thank you very much."

"That's not what he meant." Scorpius said. "He meant the healer detected old scars inside where my sister would've laid which would've caused severe complications for the both of." He then smirks "also 2 things Harry has been a auror for over 20 years which means he exercises pretty much everyday and no offense but you are already an emotional ray of a teaspoon you do not need to add pregnancy hormones to that list."

Astoria smirks "he's got a point Dray."

"Haha." Draco muttered.

"So who's Ashley?" Ginny asked.

Albus and Scorpius smile softly and Albus says "out daughter."

"What?"

"We didn't know yet that males can get pregnant." Scorpius said.

"Yeah would've been helpful to know." Albus mutters. "No joke it was so weird I just turned 17 when I found out I was pregnant and you know whats weirder than your father dating your boyfriend's father?"

"What?"

"Being pregnant at the same time as your dad." Albus said shuddering.

"Yikes that is weird." Hermione says.

"No joke." Scorpius said "one time when Harry and Al were pregnant they were both having weird cravings and emotions and they both started crying. Dad and I just looked at each other confused on what to do."

"I wasn't that bad." Albus said pouting.

"Baby your dad wasn't that bad. I love you but I thought you were going to kill me a few times."

Al smirks "no dad was emotional he was just better at hiding it than I was."

"When was Lyra and Ashley born? What's Ashley's full name?" Astoria asked jumping up and down.

"Yeah!" Ginny squealed.

Harry says "I can't believe you are ok with all of this."

Ginny kisses him softly and whispers "I get a good few years with you, I get to marry you, and have kids with you. But I died and its ok that you moved on to be happy when I'm gone."

Harry sighs and looks upset.

Scorp clears his throat awkwardly "erm. Our daughters full name is Ashley Astoria Potter-Malfoy."

Astoria gasps "she's named after me!"

"Yep!" Al smiles "that was my idea. If we ever have another daughter her middle name will be Ginevra."

Ginny grins Scorp smiles and says "one time when dad and Harry were going over baby names they were having a very hard time trying to find a girls name..."

"Why?" Ron asked.

"Because dad is used to boys and he can only think of constellations. Harry wasn't exactly fully on board with naming her after a star. Honestly Harry and Ginny named all their kids after people sooo pretty much I'm surprised her name wasn't Astoria Ginevra or Ginevra Astoria. In the end they settled for Lyra."

Albus smiles "the weird thing is Lyra was born August 11th, 2024, on my moms birthday."

"And Ashley was born August 12th, my moms birthday." Scorpius smiles.

"Also they are a day apart." Hermione said smiling.

"Yeah I definitely know that." Albus said shivering. "Pretty much the entire day was odd. We all went to the burrow to do something for moms 43rd birthday. Dad went into labor and was rushed to St Mungos. Umm I was 9 months pregnant so to me sitting in them uncomfortable chairs was irritable... Also I started experiencing contractions, I didnt tell anyone because I didnt want to take the spot light. Lyra came out at 11:30 Pm. Ya know how I met my sister? The second I held her for the first time my water broke. Pretty much immeaditly Draco took her so I wouldn't drop her he told scorp to help me. Oh and before I left dad told me the most comforting thing ever ' have fun it hurts like a bitch ' damn dad that was amazing support." Albus rolls his eyes.

Scorp smirks "well he did just get done pushing a baby out... So yeah I see both points."

"Oh haha. That was pure agony!"

"It was worth it wasn't it."

"Of course! I just feel bad for Ashley."

"Why?" Many ask.

"Because her aunt is 7 hours older than her. Also if our sister is anything like my dad and your dad she will most like brag about being older and being her aunt to get certain advantages."

"What does she look like."

"A Potter." Scorpius said immeaditly. "See I'm not lying. The only thing she has is my eyes and a little bit of my personality." He shows a pic.

"She's older than she looks." Al says "Lyra looks older than she is though."

Just then Molly, Arthur, and Remus walk in the room.

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.9K 72
A 𝑯𝑱𝑷 𝑿 𝑭𝒆𝒎. 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝑶𝑪 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. _____________________________________ ╰┈➤ 𝑰𝒏 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑷𝒐�...
28.4K 831 42
They have two choices; Survive together or Drown alone... What happens when a fight that shouldn't have occurred, throws the duo almost a century int...
2.7K 156 51
❝ ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵃⁿ𝔮ᵘⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴰᵃʳᵏ ᴸᵒʳᵈ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵒᵃᶜʰ... ᴮᵒʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰʳⁱᶜᵉ ᵈᵉᶠⁱᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ, ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗʰ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰ ᵈⁱᵉˢ... ᵀʷⁱⁿˢ ʷⁱ...
157 10 4
When Harry returns to Hogwarts with Ginny, Hermione, and Ron for a week of fun events with their children, he finds Albus is friends with a Malfoy. H...