Beyond the Bedchamber

By boyloveangel

Period, Historical, Fantasy AU short stories (Still gay smut though! lol) 1- The Wronged Rake (English Aristo... More

The Wronged Rake Part 1
The Wronged Rake Part 2
Southern Comfort
The Empress
Proposals and Mergers
A Sudden Arrangement
The Tiger's Tragedy
Finding Heaven
Teaching Heaven
Winning Heaven
May the Fourth be with You
Sleeping with the Enemy

The Traitor's Brother

2.7K 76 47
By boyloveangel

A/N yeah I updated... about time...

The corridor was framed on either side with the most beautiful paintings of autumn trees and elegant furnishings. Ariel was not given time to admire them as Damon pulled him along. The king was almost too eager as he made his way to his bed chambers. Ariel's heart fluttered with nerves the closer they got to it.

"Sire? Could you slow down a bit?" He asked in a breathless voice. Damon chuckled at his own exuberance.

"Of course. I'm sorry." He replied without apology. His cheeky grin made Ariel shake his head at him. Then he was too busy looking wide-eyed at the grand room he was inside. The gilding on the furniture was thick and shiny. The wood all polished to a shine seemed to make each piece look brand new. The style was that of an age gone by though. "Do you like it?"

Ariel looked over to the man who had the look of a boy seeking approval. He smiled at the thought and nodded slightly. The returning smile had him blushing a little. He was pulled closer by the hand that had refused to let go since the moment he placed it there. He gulped at the look of interest that was directed at him.

"I'm glad." He whispered as he leaned in to kiss him gently. Ariel let the softness take over his senses and did not lean away from the attention. He could get used to that feeling. It was something tender and not at all what he thought would come from his brother-in-law. It was not gruff and straight forward, but rather some coaxing thing that pulled him in.

He nearly followed as those lips left his, completely drawn by the spell that they were putting over him. Damon pulled him into his arms then, one hand resting upon his waist as they simply looked at each other. Ariel licked his lips and glanced at the ones that had just left his. It was all the encouragement the king needed.

He kissed him again. This time a little more demanding. This time with an arm to pull their bodies closer until they were flush against the other. Ariel was breathless in seconds. As much from the kiss as from the feel of the larger man against him. He was warm and strangely comfortable.

"Are you alright?" Damon's concerned voice drew Ariel out of his thoughts. He realised that he had frozen in place, so he reached forward with one hand to comfort him.

"Yes, I'm alright. I was just lost in thought." He admitted. His hand came up to rest on the king's chest with a tender pat. Damon looked down at it, also thoughtful.

"About me, I hope?" He asked hesitantly. Ariel smiled.

"Yes, sire. I was thinking about how comfortable this was." He couldn't meet his liege's eyes after saying such an outrageous thing. A firm hand moved his chin up to meet those same eyes he was avoiding. They considered him carefully.

"Good. Because I am about to ask you to do something... rather shocking." The king replied almost mischievously. Ariel looked at him now with a bit of alarm.

"What?" He said with an unsteady voice. A hand ran up and down the small of his back soothingly, but in a way that was almost more alarming.

"I want you to disrobe." Damon's hand came away to pluck at the tunic he wore, and his eyes trailed down to his lover's body with curiosity. "Will you?"

"I..." He stopped. His words were catching in his throat. He couldn't get them out. He pulled back slightly and a flash of disappointment crossed the king's face. True to his word though, he let go of him and allowed him to back away.

Rather than speak he raised his hands to his belt and, without looking in Damon's direction, he loosened it so it fell to the floor. His hands shook a bit as he grasped the bottom edge of his tunic and in one swift movement he pulled the garment over his head. His shirt had come untucked from his breeches on one side and he pulled it out the rest of the way.

He hesitated for a second, but then untied the neck and sleeves so that the top fell open and loose about his body. He glanced at the man watching him, surprised to see that he had removed his decorative capelet and was pulling his own gold belt off. It clattered to the floor and made him flinch.

"You didn't think I would make you be the only one of us to disrobe, did you?" His liege said with a sly look. Ariel blushed and refused to answer, looking away from those provoking eyes. He toyed with the edges of his sleeves and pulled at the neck teasingly. He never thought he would be one to do such a thing, but that insufferable brat deserved what he was getting now.

"What are you..." His eyes widened as Damon pressed against his back and kissed the curve of his neck and shoulder.

"You are teasing me. I was just having a taste." He muttered against the firm skin pulled taut over strong muscles. He grasped the bottom of Ariel's shirt and pulled it off for him. It was tossed aside with no regard for the fabric. The light touch of fingertips gave Ariel the shivers as they ran over his shoulders and down his back. "Oh dear."

"Wh..." Ariel tried to speak, worried that the king was not pleased when his arm was grabbed and he was spun around. It was silenced by another mind-numbing kiss. His face was cupped and held tilted to the perfect angle to access his lips. The soft pads of his lips were stroked by the wet tongue of the king, begging for entrance.

He allowed it. It was a strange dance then, of tongues clashing and colliding for dominance. Unconsciously Ariel felt himself backing down from the fight. He gave in to the assult with little to no resistance finally. He relaxed ever so slightly to allow the man to taste him uncontested. He sighed into it, pleased with the strokes against him.

Not just his mouth was stroked now. He felt a warm, firm hand across his back and side. He broke away with a gasp and the desire he was met with staggered his thoughts further. This man was not repulsed by him, he wanted him. Did he want Damon? That was the question. He had no answer to it. He was being pulled along with the passion of this man, but he didn't hate it.

"You are thinking again." Damon announced, watching him closely. He nodded and licked his bottom lip.

"I am. I think... I think I should... stop thinking." Ariel told him. The king furrowed his brow and tilted his head curiously.

"What?" He pulled away slightly, and Ariel made the first move in this. He grasped the man's tunic and held him still.

"I should stop thinking, and start feeling." He smiled at Damon. Damon was just confused. So he showed him. He leaned forward and kissed him gently. "See? That feels good. Let's see what else feels good." The king realised what he was saying and pulled him into another kiss. And then another.

Ariel felt emboldened by his decision and pulled the edge of his tunic. The heavy trim felt rough against his fingers. Both of them worked the material up over the king's head. It clattered to the floor with a glance from Ariel in alarm, but the king just chuckled.

"Don't mind it. It is all the frippery they make me wear." He said to pull his lover's attention back to him. When he had it, he continued to press for kisses. If not on the mouth, then on his cheek and neck. Searching for more of that musky taste that was Ariel. Something soft like spice, but strong like juniper.

"That tickles." Ariel murmured as the soft skin of his neck was attacked. Damon smiled against him. He licked the spot and an unconscious moan came from Ariel's lips. Both of them stilled, breathing heavily as they stood there.

"I want you on my bed." Damon barely whispered into his ear. He shivered. He glanced across the room to the looming monstrosity. It was as tall as a tower, hung with heavy velvet drapes, and looked intimidating as hell if he was honest. He gulped. He looked at the pleading eyes of the man holding him. Then he nodded. Reluctantly.

Damon kissed under his ear and down his neck again. The muscles were taught again. He breathed a sigh and closed his eyes. Damon watched until he saw Ariel relaxing again before nudging him into moving. He grasped his hand and pulled him close. First he sat upon the wide bed, then he pulled the smaller man onto his lap.

Ariel was not that much smaller, so he still looked down at Damon. The king reached up and brushed the lush locks of hair that had spilled forward back over his shoulders. He resumed his drugging kisses, letting Ariel decide to hold onto him. Those hands tugged at the ties of his soft undershirt until it was loose and ready to remove.

Off it came, in one swift tug up. Damon was ripped away from Ariel's lips and he growled at the pause. Ariel looked guilty for a moment, then looked down at the surprisingly strong looking chest in front of him. He bit his lip, eyeing the perked nubs and slight fuzz in front of him.

"Does it not arouse you? I can put it back." Damon watched for a reaction but Ariel was too closed for him to tell.

"It's alright. I'd feel awkward if you wore clothes and I didn't." He admitted with a blush. Damon nodded and pulled him close.

"Then I guess I should continue to distract you." He stated before flipping their positions so he was on top and pressing Ariel into the plush surface. Ariel gasped as his crotch was pressed by the thick thigh of the man above. It was already a bit hard, and this stimulation was all that was required to make it perk to attention fully.

"Damon..." He breathed as a warm tongue made its way across his shoulder. The man paused and looked over at him.

"Say it again." He demanded. Ariel looked at him with an amused grin.

"Damon... don't stop." His words were barely out before the king was attacking him. His chest was kissed and caressed. The nubs were plucked and sucked until they were red and throbbing. He arched his back as hot touches released his breeches and they were pulled down his legs. His woolen socks and leather shoes came off with them in a heap.

"Beautiful. Simply magnificent." The words brought a blush to his cheeks and made him want to turn away and hide from the passionate gaze inspecting him. His hands floundered for a moment to cover up, before being grasped and held firmly above his head. "Let me look my fill."

"Damon..." He said warningly. He gulped when it had the opposite effect he was looking for. Those hands let go, but it was to stroke over his body without hesitation. He arched again when they fell upon his stiff length. He gasped and moaned as he was taken in hand, quite literally. His head tossed to the side as he was stroked firmly. His arm flung across his face to hide, and Damon tsked.

"Don't hide from me." He demanded, pulling the arm away and scolding him. He whined as his hand grasped the expensive fabric beneath instead.

"Please..." He begged is a hoarse voice. His thighs trembled and a shock passed through his body when the hot tongue was scorched up his stiff pole. His voice deserted him again. He laid and shook as Damon's hot mouth wreaked havoc on his sanity. It was not long before he was spilling his seed onto himself, luckily just missing pouring his load down his king's throat.

He laid there, panting as he felt himself being cleaned up. It was with a jolt of horror that he realised it was with the king's own shirt. He watched it be tossed aside with a bit of regret. He was not paying attention when the shadow of the bigger man then towered above him.

"Might I have a turn, Ariel my pet?" Damon's voice was gruff with passion. Ariel looked up to see him kneeling by his head now completely naked also. The proof of his king's desire was displayed proudly before him, and it hung with the weight of its full height. It was thick and long enough to intimidate him. He shook off his thoughts and looked up to his face.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked a little timidly. His hair was stroked tenderly. He calmed a little, but still worried what was expected of him. He had never done this sort of thing with a man before. What if it was badly done? Damon's hand touched his cheek to get his attention.

"I want to use, this... to start." The man's thumb stroked over his mouth gently. Ariel gulped. It was too big. Maybe he could just lick it? So, that decided, he nodded.

"Okay." He said clearly. Damon smiled and kneeled behind him. His hands braced on Ariel's torso, stroking the defined muscles there. Ariel watched as the heavy sac and appendage lowered towards him. The man's balls were well sized, and he lifted one to see how it felt. The skin was soft, and stretched around as he moved it, rolling it in his hand.

He placed his mouth upon the base of the rod and opened to taste it. It was musky, a little salty, and reminded him of the smokehouse. Not unpleasant though. He licked along the shaft, as Damon had done for him. He heard the groan from above, and felt the king shudder at his unskilled touches. His mouth ran down again, and then drew up from between his balls right to the tip.

"Oh fuck." Damon barked as he jolted above him. His waist was squeezed tightly as the man shuddered again. He licked the juice that ran down from the tip with interest, wrinkling his nose a bit at the bitter taste. His eyes widened when Damon pulled back and pressed his tip against his lips. He opened as wide as he could, and the king thrust inside.

His drool spilled out from the side as the massive piece of meat slid along his tongue and into his cheek cavities. He shifted and gagged as the length hit the back of his throat at the new angle. His head was cradled as it pressed forward and back, sloshing his mouth with precum and salivate.

He grasped the man's thigh as his breath was lost for too long, and he pulled out so he could gasp for air. Hot seed spilled out over his open mouth and face. It dripped inside and he licked his lips. Damon bent over him and kissed his face, oblivious to the mess.

"Amazing. You are so beautiful and perfect. I love this. I love you." His words spilled over Ariel with such choked emotion that he couldn't reprimand him. He wanted to yell at the damn man for almost suffocating him with that... that thing! He probably couldn't speak too well at the moment anyways. He settled for letting the king pamper him.

His face was carefully wiped with the expensive cloth, which he did not feel guilty about anymore in the slightest. He was pulled close and groaned a bit at the touchiness the man was now exhibiting over him. He growled a little when his body was stroked and his hair combed with gentle hands. Damon just smirked down at him.

A/N ... more? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 3K 49
General Sevei is of the firm opinion that Nobles are shady and Alchemists even shadier. Noble Alchemists are the absolute worst. He is not looking fo...
1.1M 53K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
83.9K 3.7K 44
Locked in the castle tower without even a name, The Raven dreams of one day being free. He learns the hard way, it seems, that dreams are not meant f...
1.5M 46.1K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him