The Missing Girl

woizze tarafından

A girl named Alex Taylor was missing 13 years ago when she and her father were going out to the forest for ca... Daha Fazla

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING
Prologue (Part I)
Prologue (Part II)
Chapter 1 The Boy
Chapter 2 Ex-boyfriend
Chapter 3 Two Different Emotions
Chapter 4 Worry
Chapter 5 Worry (Part II)
Chapter 6 I Want to Meet Her
Chapter 7 Ally
Chapter 8 Love and Hate
Chapter 9 Finally
Chapter 10 It Hurts
Chapter 11 I tried
Chapter 12 Honest
Chapter 13 Indecisive
Chapter 14 Regret
Chapter 16 The Talk
Chapter 17 I Wish I Could Forget
Chapter 18 Don't Wanna Think
Chapter 19 It's All About Family

Chapter 15 I Wanna Be Okay

100 14 0
woizze tarafından

Jessie woke up in the morning to the sunlight that penetrated through the window of their room when Ally drew up the curtain. She stretched her body while still lying on the bed, and cupped her mouth with her right hands as she yawned. She rubbed her eyes as she tried to throw away the feeling of drowsiness that she was still having. She opened her eyes as wide as she could.

"Morning J." Jessie was with a smile by Ally.

"Morning Ally." She sat up and stretch her body again with her hands above her head. She then got up from the bed and made her bed.

Their class was cancel that morning, so they did not have to rush to wake up and take a bath in the shower room which was always full with female students early in the morning.

Lauren already woke up from the sleep before Jessie did, she was just still lying on the bed and scrollimg through her phone. She took a glance at Jessie and raised her eyebrows. "Good morning J."

"Good night, Lauren." Jessie said that sarcastically as Lauren was still lying and had not gotten up yet.

Lauren chuckled as Jessie said that. She then got up from her bed and made her bed too. Then she went to her closet and took the towel that was hung at the hook clothing at the closet door. She then took out a white hoodie and a pair of blue jeans from the closet.

"You wanna take a bath?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah."

"Wait, I'm coming with you." Jessie took her stuffs and followed Lauren to the bathroom.

Ally was the first to take a bath among them, she still wrapped her head with a towel to dry them. While waiting for her friends, she put her notes and stuffs for the afternoon class later in ber beg. Her desk was a little bit messy with books all over it. She still had time so she decided to clean up her messy table.

She divided all her notes and quizzes according to subject and chapters as it would be easier for her to find them again when she was studying. She placed her notes on the bookshelf above her desk and started to crumpled up a lot of scribbled papers on her desk to be thrown away later on. She was about to crumple up another paper when she realized it was her blood test result that she was holding. She could have accidentally thrown if she did not see what was in the paper.

Ally took a deep breath and heaved a huge sigh. She stared at the paper for a while before folding it and placed it in between books that were on the bookshelf. She was so careless that almost threw it away. Ally continued cleaning up her table. It looked clean and neat as compared to before.

About 5 minutes after she finished cleaning up her desk, Jessie and Lauren entered the room with dirty clothes their hands. They looked amazed to see how clean Ally's table was.

"Woah, your table looks nice huh." Lauren said as she put her dirty clothes in a basket. She took out a hair dryer from her drawer, plugged it in and started to dry her hair. It was a little bit obstreperous. She only did it for 3 minuted and let it dry by itself as she could not stand the noise.

"Yeah, I had nothing to do, so." Ally lied in her bed, with her hands on her stomach and fingers intertwined. She looked at the ceiling and blinked once in a while, thinking what would have happened if she talked with her parents regarding her status.

"Ally, wanna grab a lunch?" Jessie asked while fixing her hair into a ponytail. She looked at the mirror and apply a light make up to her face and orange lipbalm on her chapped lips.

Seeing Ally did not give a response, Lauren came closer and tickled her sole.

Ally flinced and almost kicked Lauren's face. Lauren widened her eyes, luckily she managed to dodged that.

"Jessie ask if you wanna grab a lunch." Lauren teased Ally by pulling of her sock on her right foot.

"Lauren! Sorry, I was spacing out. Yeah sure, we could just go to the class after lunch." She replied as she put on her sock back to her foot.

"Jessie?" Ally looked at Jessie.

"Yes?" She turned her head to Ally who was already sitting.

"Can I braid your hair?" She suddenly asked. She thought she needed to so something else to take this thing off her mind for a while.

"Sure!" Jessie was so excited to have her hair braided. She had not had her hair braided for a long time. She sat down on the floor next to Ally's bed and leaned against the bed, and untied her ponytail.

"Dutch or French?" Ally asked as she started to comb the brown hair.

"Dutch. Make it two sides, please." She said cute voice. She bent her knees and hugged them with her arms.

Ally was so good at braiding hair. Sometimes she would braid her own hair before going to the class, but lately, she did not even do that anymore. Maybe she just wanted to changer hairstyle.

"You want me to do yours too?" Ally asked Lauren as her fingers carefully intertwined the hairs to make a braid.

"No, I'm good. My hair is not really dry yet." Lauren stood in front of the mirror and fixed her clothes and hair, she then took out a light pink lipbalm and apply it on her lips. She sprayed perfume onto her body, neck and wrist. She put on her socks while waiting for Ally to finish doing Jessie's hair.

———————————————————————————————————

"Hey, do we only have one class today?" Lauren asked as she sipped her coke. She knew that they did not have a class, but she just wanted an assurrance.

"Yeah, Psychology. Two to four p.m.. Why?" Ally wiped her mouth with a tissue, and drank her mineral water. She looked at her watch in her left wrist. It was only 12.45 p.m.. They still had about 1 hour and 15 minutes before their class started.

Those girls already finished their lunch, and decided to just sit there and talk. It was too early to go to the class.

"Just asking. Hey, what's up with Harry? Did you meet him again?" Lauren suddenly asked, she was curious about her and Harry. She propped her chin with her intertwined her fingers, as her elbows were placed on the table. A smile appeared on her face as she raised her eyebrows twice, teasing Jessie.

Jessie widened her eyes, did not expect that Lauren would ask that question. She shook her head. "Why are you asking me that question?" She gulped down her mineral water, feeling nervous maybe.

"Woah, speaking of the devil." Ally pointed at someone with her mouth, who was standing somewhere behind Jessie. Jessie turned her body around and saw Harry and Austin was at the counter, ordering their food maybe.

Jessie rolled her eyes. She gave Ally a 'are you serious?' look. Ally just raised her shoulders and eyebrows at the same time, and leaned back on her chair with her arms crossed on her chest.

"Hey, I'm gonna wash my hand." Lauren stood up and walked to the sink. She washed her hand a little bit longer than usual. She was hoping that Austin would see her and come to her.

Austin saw Lauren washing her hand at the sink, he excused himself to wash his hands and walked towards where Lauren was standing.

"Hi." Austin greeted her as he twisted the faucet handle and let the water flow through his hands. He rubbed his hands with soap and then rinsed them.

"Hey, you don't have a class this evening right? Can we meet today instead of tomorrow?" Lauren asked after she wiped her hands dry with tissues. She looked at Austin with no more hate towards him.

"Yeah, sure. When?" He wiped his hands with tissue that Lauren gave her. Austin was suprised at first but he took it anyways. He did not expect that she would do that. He thanked Lauren for the tissue.

"Here, 5 p.m.." She answered.

Austin nodded. Lauren gave him a small smile and walked back to her friends. She crossed her legs with his right leg on top of her left leg. She had thought through this matter and made a decision to talk with him later on that day. She took a glance at her phone screen to see what time was it. It was only 12.55 p.m.. She was already feeling so nervous, but she was  ready.

Author's note:

Hola! How was your day! This chapter was kinda random and didn't have a specific situation that's going on, but I hope you guys still enjoyed this chapter tho! Everyone has their own problems, Jessie with jer grandfather, Ally with her parents and Lairen with her ex-boyfriend. I hopw everything is going to be fine in the end!

So, next chapter will have a lot of "conversation" between Lauren and Austin. Bear with it🤣🤣

Dont't forget to comment and give your feedback on this chapter and please vote too! I hope you guys have a nice day! xoxo

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.6K 437 24
"I just wanted a new start. The feeling of being alone was not a good feeling. It just made you want more and more. I sniffed and splashed some water...
3.6K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
107K 1.5K 36
Life gave me another chance with him and all i'm going to do is break his heart. What would you do if life suddenly gave you another chance to be wi...