Caged Fairy

By Megan22998

~Sequel to Fairy in a World of Swords~ After the game Sword Art Online ended everyone was able to get on wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Book Number 3?
Book 3 is up!

Chapter 15

1.2K 41 12
By Megan22998

Natsu POV:

I stare at Lucy as she suddenly goes limp, her eyes go cloudy and she just simply stares. Like she's gone...

"What did you do to her!" I snarl trying to ignore the pain in my back from the sword.

"I always knew that she would never love me, her feelings for you ran too deep. So I did what any scientist would do, I used her just like all the other SAO players! And now, she is mine." He says with a smirk. "And the pain hurts doesn't it, I'll increase the pain slowly to give you something to look forward to."

He walks over to me and then grabs my hair, pulling me up so I'm looking into his eyes. "Oh and by the way, when it reaches level three it will start to affect your body in the real world. Imagine how sad Lucy would be, to see you as a living corpse." He snarls letting me go.

He then walks back over to Lucy and begins to rub his hands on her waist, moving higher slowly. But that's when I notice something. Lucy is crying...

Small tears make their way down her cheeks as her eyes continue to have the distant look in them, he's trying to controll her but Lucy is trying to fight back.

"Once I'm done here, I think I'm going to pay a visit to our dear Titania in the real world. Now that she's under my controll, it will be far too easy to make her mine. I mean she's beautiful here, but IRL....she's something else." Sugo said pressing his lips onto Lucys.

"Keep your hands off Lucy!" I yell feeling my flames surround me.

Pushing up as hard as I can I begin to fight atainst the sword, the pain is terrible but I continue to fight until I'm standing. Kirito notices what I'm doing and copies me, so does Asuna. And soon the three of us are standing, pulling the sword from my back I stare at Sugo, my eyes hard.

"Lucy is still fighting, so I'm not going to stop." I say darkly. "I'm bringing Lucy home no matter what!"

Kirito then drops to his knees, like the gravity magic is becoming too much for him. But then I notice he has a dazed look in his eyes, don't tell me he got Kirito too!

"Leave him alone!" Asuna cries seeing the look on Kirito's face.

"I'm not doing anything to him." Sugo says annoyed.

Kirito then begins to stand up again, a new fire seeming to build inside him. Struggling he pushes up and then stares at Sugo, with a look that could rival even Erza. Luckily for her she logged out when we reached Lucy in her cage, thinking that we would follow her quickly. Boy were we wrong.

"Your attacks are weak..the blades in SAO hit way harder!" He yells and then stands tall, dropping his sword he stares at Sugo.

"Guess I still have some bugs to fix." Sugo says as he swings his fist at Kirito, who catches it in his hand.

"System log in, ID Heathcliff." Kirito says and then some type of controll system surrounds him, Asuna's eyes widen in shock and even Lucy looks a little shocked.

"What the..!" Sugo exclaims stepping back. "Who's ID are you using!" He demands.

"System command, enable administrator privileges. Set ID Oberon to level one." Kirito says and then a warning symbol appears in front of Sugo.

"What! An ID that outranks mine!" He yells.

"Release gravity magic." Kirito says and I feel a weight being lifted off me.

"This is impossible! I am this world's GOD!" Sugo yells angrilly.

"I don't think so." Kirito says with a smirk. "You stole everything in this world, even it's people. Your nothing but a king of thieves, sitting alone on your stolen throne!"

Sugo steps back, with a raging anger burning his face. "You dare think you can talk to me like that!"

"Oh I think he does more than dare." I say with a smirk, smashing my hands together and feeling my flames surround them. "At least let me have a go when your done Kirito."

"Might not be any left, but I'll try." Kirito replies to me, a smirk on his own face.

"System Command! Generate Object! ID Excalibur!" Sugo cries out, but nothing happens. "Do as I say! You piece of Crap! System, your God is ordering you to Comply!"

"Sorry about this Lucy." Kirito says as Lucy's body flinches. "Think you can wait a little longer?"

More tears begin to fall down her cheeks, and a soft smile appears on her lips. But it soon vanishes as Sugo's controll forces her to comply, Asuna then rushes over and uses her sword to break Lucy's chains. Catching her in her arms as she falls, she then wraps her cloak over Lucy to cover her body.

"I've got Lucy Natsu!" She calls to me, holding Lucy's still body. "Make him pay for what he did to her!"

Kirito smirks and then calls out "System Command! Generate Object! ID Excalibur!" A golden light comes from the sky and then creates a sword in front of Kirito. The sword is gold with blue accents and looks like something Lucy would love to weild, never did I think that I would think something like that about Luce!

"Such a simple command, to generate a legendary sword." He says and then twirls the sword in his hand, he then tosses it to Sugo. "It's time to settle the score, Natsu feel free to join in when you like."

Kirito then kicks his sword high as it lands safely back in his grip, pulling out my own sword the flames surround it. Causing a flickering orange light to shine off my face, consuming some of the swords flames I swallow hard and then smirk.

"Now I have a fire in my belly."

"The king of thieves, verses the guilded hero's!" Kirito cries out, pointing his sword at Sugo. "System command, set pain absorber to zero."

"No, not that!" Sugo cries out in fear.

"Did you just flinch?" I ask raising my own sword. "Lucy never even did that while you tortured her!"

"And he never flinched either, Akihiko Kayaba never let his fear show!" Kirito yells.

"Kayaba?!" Sugo cries angrilly. "Oh I get it, that was his ID. Why, you're supposed to be dead! Why are you still getting in my way! You were always doing this! Acting all high and mighty, like some big shot! Taking everything that was rightfully mine!"

"Sugo, in a way I get where you're comming from. I lost to him too, and then I had to go work for him. But whatever happened I never wanted to be him, unlike you."

"Damn you." He snarls and then charges forward, and now the fight is on.

He keeps swinging his sword at us, but Kirito manages to deflect each blow. Getting angry I drop my sword and keep my hands on fire, then Kirito lands a hit and Sugo cries out in pain. Smirking I jump in sending a flaming fist at his face, again he cries out in pain as pixeleated wounds appear on his body.

"Hurts, doesn't it." I say to him as he cowers in fear. "But it's nothing like the pain you've made Lucy feel!"

Enraged I fly forward sending more fists at Sugo, he continues to cry out in pain but I ignore him.

"Switch out!" Kirito yells at me.

With a nod I jump back and let Kirito get a couple of swings in, as he swings his sword forward he slices through Sugo's arm cutting it off. Sugo then begins to cry out about his hand, with tears falling down his own cheeks. Without even blinking Kirito then slices straight through Sugo, cutting him in half. The bottom half of Sugo vanishes, and the top half of him falls to the ground. Walking over I pick up Sugo by his hair and hold him out to Kirito, who simply raises his sword. Tossing Sugo into the air, Kirito raises his sword high and Sugo lands on it eye first before vanishing in a flurry of pixels.

Dropping his sword, the two of us then rush over to Asuna and Lucy. Kneeling down Asuna passes me Lucy who continues to stare off into space, is she even in there anymore?

"Lucy? Lucy! Can you hear me?" I call shaking her slightly. "Kirito can you do anything?!"

"I don't know, I don't know what Sugo was doing to them." Kirito says with a sad look on his face. "I'll open the commands and see if I can reverse them."

Kirito then opens the commands and try's to find a way I look at Lucy, her brown eyes are blank and her face is slack.

"Lucy..." I whisper looking at her face. "Please come back to me."

Leaning forward I press my lips onto hers, she's still for a moment and then begins to kiss me back. Opening my eyes I see her own shining brown eyes looking at me, with tears falling down her cheeks she smiles at me.

"Thank you Natsu, for bringing me home..." She says and then kisses me again.

Kirito and Asuna smile at the two of us as Lucy stands up, pulling the cloak tight around her body. She then hugs Asuna and Kirito, thanking them.

"Ready to go home?" Kirito asks her.

"I've been ready to go home for almost three years, but what about Kayaba?" She asks.

"What about him Lucy?" Kirito asks.

"I heard him talking to me, when Sugo was controlling me. He spoke to me." Lucy said looking around. "Did anyone else hear him?"

"I did, care to explain Heathcliff?" Kirito says as a figure of a man appears.

Lucy POV:

Looking up I see Heathcliff, or I guess I should say Kayaba looking down at us.

"It's good to see you three again, Lucy, Kirito and Asuna." He says with a smile.

"Same to you commander." Lucy says with a smile. "So you're alive?"

"I guess you could say I'm alive, but I'm more of an after image of the man who used to be Akihiko Kayaba. An Echo." Kayaba said landing on the ground to look at us.

"As usuall I have no idea what you're talking about, but I guess I should thank you." Kirito said, but Kayaba just smiled.

"That's not nessissary." He said and then turned to me. "I'm very sorry how this played out Titania, I know I've said sorry before. But will you ever be able to forgive me."

Smiling I turned to him.

"There is nothing to forgive you for, without you I wouldn't have met my daughter, or my friends. I wouldn't have become the strong person I am now, so thank you Kayaba. For everything you've done for us." I said with a smile on my face, and I meant every word.

He then nods and rests a hand on my shoulder.

"That means a lot to me Master Lucy, but my help doesn't come without a cost. We're not friends after all." He says with a soft smile on his face.

Confused I'm about to speak when a light begins to form in my hands, cupping my hands a golden egg begins to form. Inside it looks like there is a complicated code running through it.

"What's this?" I ask in awe.

"The beginnings of a new world, I call it the Seed. Once it sprouts you'll know what it means, what you do with it however is up to you. You can even delete it if you want, however if you have even the tiniest fondness for the virtual world. You'll take care of it." Kayaba explains. "I should get going, but I hope we meet again...."

After he vanished I walked over to Kirito and gave him the Seed.

"If anyone knows how to use this, it's you Kirito." I say with a smile. "I still need to recover from all this, but maybe once I'm back to normal we can work on it together."

He nods and then opens the controll pannell again, turning to Natsu I plant a kiss on his lips.

"I want you to be the first one I see Natsu, be there when I wake up?" I ask him.

Pressing his forehead against mine he smiles.

"Try and stop me."

And with that, I'm gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 24
Sword Art Online, a game where anyone who dies will die in real life. Fairy Tail, a guild for wizards who accept jobs which help them to improve thei...
1.1K 10 12
Having survived SAO, Kirito and Jaymes return to the virtual world in the land of fairies and magic. But this isn't a pleasure trip, but a adventure...
1.4K 31 4
The new VR world of Sword Art Online enthralled all the people of the world, until a dark twist emerges. The Ten-Thousand players who logged in first...
130K 5K 23
When playing online games, you were generally a solo player. But now that you're trapped in Sword Art Online, it might be time to meet new people. (D...