Just Like Elijah

By trashofsilver

Losing somebody you love is one of the most heartbreaking things ever. And, something exactly like this happe... More

Author's Note
1. Pain & Him
2. Realisation & Him
3. Past & Him
4. His Pictures & Him
5. Decisions & Him
6. Family & Him
7. Jealousy & Him
8. Chivalry & Him
9. Texts & Him
10. Dinner & Him
11. Moods & Him
12. Happiness & Him
13. Dates & Him
14. Pecks & Him
15. M&M's & Him
16. Our Picture & Him
18. Ice Creams & Him
19. Counting Days & Him
20. Movies & Him
21. Elijah & Him
22. Sunflowers & Him
23. Feelings & Him
24. Love & Him
Author's Note

17. His Family & Him

359 50 48
By trashofsilver

🎶 Cover Your Tracks (Instrumental) - A Boy and his Kite.🎶

Do vote and comment.

"Welcome to my paradise, Blaire." Noah smiled as he gestured for me to enter in and I was immediately greeted with warmth.

I sighed as the tingling warm air engulfed my body, making my insides shiver in delight.

When I said his house had a homey feel from outside, it just got multiplied into hundreds inside. Everything looked so classy and beautiful in there, making me want to curl myself and sleep.

I looked back at Noah, who had a smile on his face yet he still looked tired, making me feel a little sad.

My hand subconsciously shot up only to cup his cheek. He still had a lazy grin on his face which only made me want to ask him to sleep.

My thumb caressed the dark circles under his eyes and I sighed. Poor baby.

Suddenly, a sound startled me out of my daze and I turned around instantly, only to find a short lady approaching us who just had the same smile as Noah.

So, she is the one Noah got his smile from. I thought to myself as I smiled back at the lady.

"So, you're the girl my son here can't stop talking about everyday." she gushed and I couldn't help but blush at her statement.

Noah groaned. "Maa!"

"I hope only the good stuff, Mrs. Wilson." I said, sneaking a glance at Noah who for the first time had a scowl on his face. But, I knew, it was nothing serious because his eyes were shining nevertheless.

Noah's mum let out a laugh.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug. "Oh, dearie. Just call me Athena. Welcome to the family." she grinned at me and then her son.

"I got these for you all." I handed her the cupcakes which were covered with baking napkins to keep them warm and Athena instantly let out a gasp.

"These smell so good. Thanks a lot, dearie."

She looked up at Noah. "Why don't you both chat for a while in your room? I'll be adding a few touches to the food and your father is about to be here soon." she wiggled her eyebrows at Noah as I tried not to blush again, shifting my attention towards the guy who was rolling his eyes at his mother.

As soon as his mother walked back to the kitchen, Noah took my hand into his and walked me to his room.

It was a combination of white and grey which looked really classy as heck. Everything looked so damn classy in Noah's house.

"Make yourself comfortable." he smiled at me and I slowly walked over to his bed, sitting at the corner as admired his room.

There were a few photos hung on the wall. But, the thing that made me smile was, Noah had most of the pictures with his mother. Of course, he was a mummy's boy.

He dragged a chair and placed it just in front of me, sitting down and continued smiling, making me roll my eyes in amusement.

I raised my hands and cupped his cheeks gently again which made him close is eyes instantly and lean on my touch.

"Noah." I whispered.

He had his eyes closed as he hummed in response.

"You look exhausted." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"I'm fine, Blaire." he muttered, opening his eyes and closed them again, making me roll my eyes at him.

"How about you take a nap for a while? I'll wake you up once it'll be the time to have dinner?" I suggested and he opened his eyes to look at me, narrowing them slightly.

"Please!" I pouted and he smiled lazily at me.

"Only in one condition."

"What?" I questioned as Noah kept smiling.

"You'll have to lay beside me..if you don't mind." and I shook my head slowly at his proposition, smiling slightly. I bent down to take my shoes off and gestured towards the bed.

"Hop in, Noah."

As he laid down, he pulled me closer to him, still smiling. "Go sleep." I narrowed my eyes at him, earning a chuckle from him in response and then he closed his eyes.

And soon, he fell asleep.

For a while I played with his hair, my fingers traveled towards his cheek and started caressing it slowly.

He looked like a little baby.

I stayed there for a while until I got tired of it.

So, once I was completely sure he had fallen asleep and there was a very little possibility of him waking up anytime soon, I quickly stepped out of the bed, wearing my shoes as quietly as possible and tip toed outside.

I looked back at his sleeping figure and smiled.

He was sleeping like a baby.

I carefully closed the door and walked downstairs to the kitchen to help his mum.

When I entered in, I found her chopping some parsley. "Can I help?" I questioned and she looked up at me and smiled.

"No, dearie. I'm almost done. Where's Noah?" she questioned and I grinned at her.

"He's asleep."

Her eyes widened in shock. "Really?" she questioned and I nodded my head at her, making her let out a sigh in relief.

"That boy has been so engrossed into football that he had almost stopped taking care of himself. He doesn't even sleep properly." she complained with a small smile still hanging on her face and I nodded my head at her understandingly.

"Yeah, he looked really exhausted today as well so I just made him go to bed." I said with a proud smile and his mum chuckled at me.

"He was so excited for today that he didn't even take a nap." she giggled and my heart melted for the nth time since past three months.

"I've never seen my boy being so into a girl until you, Blaire. He likes you a lot." Noah's mom said with a small smile on her face and I grinned.

"I like him a lot as well. He's really important to me."

"Try not to break my boy's heart, please. I know he's still innocent in such things." she said, her voice was completely laced with helplessness and I nodded my head, smiling.

His mother cared a lot for him and I could see it in her eyes.

But, I cared for him as well.

More than I could imagine.

She washed her hands and wiped them with a paper towel, giving me a small smile. "Since Josh hasn't arrived yet and Noah's still asleep. I'll show you something."

And soon, we found ourselves sitting on their living room's carpet and looking at Noah's and his sister, Naira's childhood pictures.

They looked really adorable together and I could easily detect that they had a close bond just like I had with Brent and Blake.

Siblings love indeed have no competition.

"So, where is Naira at the moment?" I questioned Athena, who was staring lovingly at her children's childhood pictures, smiling.

I was pretty sure she was reminiscing about her children's childhood.

"Naira's a neurosurgeon in Barcelona." she said with a proud smile on her face and then we started chatting about our families and I could say, his mum had become a good friend already.

We heard the door being open. "Oh, Josh's here, I should wake up Noah now." his mum started collecting the pictures with me but I cut her off.

"No, please let him sleep. He looked really exhausted today and I don't want to ruin his sleep." I smiled at her and she chuckled.

"Dearie, you you've got no idea how angry he would get about it." she said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just tell him I threatened you people to not wake him up." I joked, making Athena let out a small giggle.

Once we were done, we set up the table together and sat down to eat.

Noah was still asleep and I was more than happy to know that he was resting.

Noah's father, Josh was a really kind man just like his whole family and we all enjoyed talking with each other as we ate.

They made me feel at home and it was one of the best feelings to find a place where you could find such amazing people with amazing vibes.

"Well, I must say you've got magic in your hands, child." Noah's father complimented as he took a bite of his cupcake, making me grin at him.

Noah said something like this about my parents' cooking as well.

"I'm more than happy to hear that from you, Josh." I smiled at him.

Soon, it was nine in the night and it was the time for me to go.

Noah still hadn't woken up and I didn't mind it. Spending time with his parents was really good.

I told them I'd be going to his room to bid goodbye and when I quietly entered, I found him still sleeping, which made me happy and sad at the same time.

Noah had really been so into football. He was practicing hard and who wouldn't? He wanted to get into Ivy League.

But, putting his health after the sport wasn't a great thing.

I tip toed inside and placed a light and a quick kiss on his forehead, making him stir a little. I completely froze for a few seconds until I was sure he was again in a deep slumber.

Then I quickly and carefully walked out only to turn back to look at him and smile.

"Goodnight, Noah." I whispered and closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 30.9K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
736 21 11
Evie was the wild child of the bunch. She was always everywhere and doing everything, all so she could pour it into her writing. Being a writer was t...
318K 4.9K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
2.4M 61.9K 32
Jezzabelle & Noah were bestfriends since diapers. They were very close, and loved each other before they even knew what love was, most likely they we...