© FOREVER MINE - SuRong

By aleiawritesss

fear of losing someone you love- thantophobia love is what you called philo kalopsia is one of the scariest t... More

hola!
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (21+)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (21+)
44
45
46
47 (final)
author's note 💞

07

220 14 0
By aleiawritesss

Chorong POV

I walk into the big mansion and go straight upstairs, completely avoiding Suho who's looking at me with concern. I just can't, it embarrassed me.

I lock my door and lie down on my bed. I hear the phone ringing but I don't even bother to pick it up because I know it's from Chanyeol. He's been trying to reach me since the incident in the cafeteria. Suddenly, someone knocks the door.

"Chorong, it's me. Suho"

"Go away, Suho. I don't wanna talk to you" Firmly, I reply and look down. My tears fall. Again. I don't know why but he really makes me embarrassed for the whole day. Solar and Irene keep asking wether I'm okay or not since that incident.

"Chorong, please. Open the door, let me talk" he begs but I ty so hard to avoid it though it affects me. I clear my throat and look at the door.

"No, Suho"

"Fine, then. But.. just let me say sorry and explain"

"I told you I don't want to talk to you, Kim Junmyeon" I wipe my tears. Why am I crying? Stop being a baby, Chorong. You're 23 years old. I bite my lower lip, holding tears.

"Don't care. I'm gonna sit here and apologize" he replies from outside and I know he's already standing in front of the door of my room. I sigh.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Third Person POV

While outside, Suho's still questioning himself about what to say. He doesn't want to say things that will lead to Chorong's misunderstanding again. He sighs, okay. This may help.

"Don't care. I'm gonna sit here and apologize" he sits in front of the door of her room, taking few moment to relax himself. Okay, you can do this Kim Junmyeon.

"No, Suho. Just go away" he hears Chorong's reply. He knows she's crying because Solar keeps on texting him about Chorong. That one girl is really worried about her sissie.

"No, I won't and you have no right to disobey me. I'm your husband, Park Chorong. So, let me start. I want to set the guilt free in myself with apologizing. So here it goes. I'm so sorry like damn, I'm really sorry for what happened at the cafeteria. I know it embarrassed you like so damn much and I know I'm in guilt. I'm doing that because.. because I'm jealous of the guys who were looking at you as if they got no girlfriend. I was damn jealous at that moment and I don't know why. But.. what did I did wrong? You're my wife and I have my right to call you my girl. I almost shout my wife Chorong, but thinking that you will not like it, I decided to change it to my girl. Chorong, are you listening?"

Suho stops for a while we he realize that the situation becomes awkward. It's like he's talking to himself and he sounds like a maniac apologizing outside here.

On the other hand, Chorong's still waiting for Suho to continue his words. She doesn't know what to reply when Suho ask wether she's listening or not. Does she have to answer it?

"Let me continue. Chorong, please listen even I know I'm going to annoy you for the whole night and worse, I know I have to eat ramyeon again. So, here. I'm really sorry and I won't do something like that again. Now that people mistaken you as my girlfriend, I guessed we need to pretend for a while. Blame me if they're going to insult you this and that but please.. don't lock the door again Chorong. I seriously don't care if you wanna hit me, punch me right now. But.. locking the door and giving me silent treatment suffocates me, Chorong. Please. Please open the door and scold me. Don't cry, please. Please,Chorong. I beg you please"

Suho is still trying his best to apologize. Chorong, who's listening everything in the room, feels like dying inside. Never know that he can be this down to earth when he's doing a big mistake. He's not really bad, to be real.

She stands up and walks to the door of her room. Unlocking it, she steps out and sees Suho sitting there. God, he's really determined to seek for her forgiveness. He stands up and smiles. You'll wait, Kim Junmyeon.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

I stand up and walk to the door of my room. Unlocking it, I step out and see Suho sitting there. God, he's really determined to seek for my forgiveness. He stands up and smiles. You're dead, Kim Junmyeon.

"I'm so going to hit you"

"Wait.. Wha.. OW!" he starts groaning in pain when I hit his chest. Serve him right. I continue to hit him without even give him a space to say anything. He is in shock and now he's in pain. You're really being a bad girl, Park Chorong.

"You're. Really. A. Bad. Guy. Kim. Jun. Myeon! How dare you do stupid things like that?!" I say as I hit him without mercy. I don't even care if he's in pain or not because he let me hit him. Suho groans as loud as he can, bearing the pain.

"No! Don't say anything! I'm not finish yet! You should pay for this! You deserve more, idiot! You're the biggest idiot that I've ever met on Earth! I hate you! I hate you, Suho! I hate you so damn much, Kim Junmyeon!"

"Chorong! It hurts! Stop it!" he shouts in pain but I'm really gonna act like I don't care because I don't even hit him like I'm gonna beat him to death. I can do more, seriously.

"You.. must.. pay.. Hey!" I don't even finish hitting him when suddenly he slams me on the wall and kisses my lips. I am shock, completely shock.

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Suho POV

"... Hey!" I stop her by slamming her on the wall and kiss her lips. Yes, her lips. She tries to push me by hitting my chest, but I'm damn strong enough to hold it.

After a while, she starts replying to my kiss and I don't know why but I really like it when our kiss go deeper. Well, it's my second time kissing her now. She moans softly when I nibble her lower lip.

Chorong gasps which giving me opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. I don't care anymore, she's mine and always mine. She's my girl.

Slowly, I wrap my arms around her waist and she casually wraps her arms behind my neck. Damn it, she's tempting. We both pull out from the kiss, avoiding each other gazes.

Fuck. Do I just kiss her? Yes, I did. I slowly look out and examine her face. Wait.. wait.. What?! She's blushing?! Park Chorong is blushing?! "Cho.. Chorong.. why is your face so red?"

"H..huh? No, it's not! Go and cook your own ramyeon, I'm not going for dinner" she walks back into her room and slams the door. When I try to twist the door knob, it is locked. Oh God, she must be so shy right now.

I lean on the wall and touch my lips using my fingers. I kissed her, I kissed Park Chorong. I thought she would push me and stop, but.. why did she reply? What is this feeling? Am I falling for her?

Do I? I had never feel like this when I kissed my girlfriends. Yes, girlfriends. I'm a playboy and I kiss so many girls but... Kissing Chorong's sending me butterflies. But.. I can't deny that I really love this feeling. How does it feel to be in love? "Agh, I'm doomed!"

End POV
✨✨✨✨✨
Chorong POV

I walk to my bed and bury my face in the pillow. What was that? Did.. did he kiss me? No. Did I reply to his kiss and not rejecting it? Tell me it's just a dream.

You did reply to the kiss, Rong-ah.

My inner self replies. I scream in frustration while burying my face in the pillow. What have I done? Oh God, how am I going to face him tomorrow? After what just happened?

"Why???" I whine like a little kid. I touch my lips, suddenly missing his lips on mine. To be real, I like his kiss. It's sweet and soft though we went a bit far just now.

What is this feeling? Why am I missing his presence? Why am I missing his lips? Why had I never feel like this with my ex boyfriend before this? Why is it special when it comes to Suho?

No!!!! Park Chorong, stop it right now! You're not falling for him and you know that! I scream again, feeling embarrassed with my own self. Oh God, help me.

I sigh, walking to the bathroom to take a bath. When I remove the makeup on my face, I realize something. My lipstick is totally ruined just by a kiss?! "Shit" I curse.

Done taking shower, I walk to my bed to dry my hair. After that, I change into my sky blue satin PJ and apply my night cream. Brushing my hair, I realize that there's something in front of my door.

I walk to my door and see a green colored sticky note on the floor. I take it and frown. Who's the one giving me this? Wait, tch. There's only me and Suho in this house.

Are you hungry? Irene and Solar texted me that you've been skipping lunch because you're embarrassed. I'm sorry, Chorong.
-kjm-

I smile as I read the note. He's not that bad, maybe because he's famous for the playboy title, that's why everyone thinks he's cold and arrogant. I open the door and see a bowl of instant noodles on the floor. It's lucky that I don't kick it.

I take the sticky note and smile. I never know that he can be this cute. Namjoo's lucky to have a brother like him. I read the sticky note with a smile.

Hey, it's me again. I cooked ramyeon for you because I'm worried that you'll get sick. Please eat, okay? Don't hate me, Rongie. I'm sorry about the kiss. I was just thinking of stopping you but I didn't expect it will go deeper. So.. good night, Chorong
-kjm-

I walk to the stairs and see Suho falling asleep with his book on his face. He probably is studying but ends up falling asleep. I smile as I take the instant noodles into my room.

After finishing the noodles, I walk downstairs. Suho's still sleeping with the book blocking his handsome face. Yes, he's handsome. After washing the dishes, I walk to the living area.

I remove the book and he blocks the lights using his left arm. I chuckle. "Wake up and sleep in your room, sleepyhead" I shake his body. He mumbles something I can't hear but I just smile.

I sit in front of him, studying his handsome face. He looks so cute when he sleeps like that. I shake my head. Oh God, I should be studying by now. I quickly leave and walk into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 3.9K 55
- Philophobia: an overwhelming and unreasonable fear of falling in love - Maybe you could help me overcome my fear; if only you knew more than my fir...
73.4K 1.6K 20
Philophobia Phi•lo•pho•bi•a (noun) -the fear of love or falling in love
37.2K 2K 36
philophobia (n.) fear of being in or falling in love "i don't wanna love anyone" in which a girl was scared to fall in love till she met him prequel...
34.8K 1.2K 39
she is leaving.. and i can't do anything.. my love is leaving.. like a fool, I'm blankly standing here.. why didn't I know the weight of sadness that...