CARDIOLOGIST'S HEART ( Comple...

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was leaning on the closed door, closing his eyes, thinking about, Khushi....... She was his everything... More

Untitled Part 1
2 Dr. Sneha
3 New Comer
4 Adventure Ambition
5 Chotte's LOVE
6 She is my EVERYTHING
7 She is my Khushi
8 Warning
9 Blame
10 Rescue
11 Why?
12 It's for You
13 Dumb
14 Insecurity
16 Fun?
17 Present
Part 18
19 What if?
20 Backcheck
21 Arshi...
22 Suhani...
23 Adopted Child
24 Father and Daughter
25 Where is Arnav?
26 Suhani is in India
27 Truth
28 Who is she?
29 Scream of Heart
30 Same faced Evil
31 Sneha's Dirty Game
32 Favorite Colour
33 After Seven Years...
34 They Met
35 Confluence
36 Back to HIT
37 Present in the only constant
38 Emotions...
39 Happy Arshi
40 Parent's Marriage
41 Arnav's Plan
42 Changed Place
43 Insecurity
44 Realisation
45 Influence
46 Khushi's Point
47 About Suhani...
48 Shashi's Concern
49 Cardiologist's heart
50 New Member
51 She is back
52 That Shot
53 Face to Face
54 Change of Events
55 Last Part

15 Green is not less...

4.2K 267 17
By NiranjanaNepol

Part15 

"Fair well day" was announced. Our Friends were at the end of their college life. All of them were already decided, their pathways. Arnav decided to build his own hospital to fulfill his father's wish. Khushi was ready to go to Brazil to meet her father. She wants to be with him for a while before joining Cardiology whereas Lavanya is going to do Pediatric. And all the other friends got jobs in different Hospitals.

It was only three days to fair well. The fair well day will be the last day of their college life. Khushi had reserved the ticket to Brazil, for the next day of the fair well. But she didn't say that to Shashi as she wants to surprise him by her sudden visit.

All of them were excited about Arnav's confession... especially, Khushi... She was so excited to hear his confession. Her seven years of waiting is going to be ended. Arnav also looked relieved as the burden which is suppressing his heart is going to get down.

....

Removing her coat and the stethoscope, Khushi came out of the ward and got stuck as Rohan was waiting for her.

Rohan: I need to talk to you.

Khushi: Tell me...

Rohan: What are you going to do?

Khushi: Me? Cardiology...

Rohan: I'm not asking about it...

Khushi: Then?

Rohan: About my proposal...

Khushi (started walking): I have told you...

Rohan (blocking her way): I won't accept it. How long will you be waiting for Arnav?

Khushi: It's none of your business...

Rohan: It is... What a stupidity is this Khushi? Don't you see how I'm waiting for you?

Khushi: Who asked you to wait? Can't you understand I love Arnav?

Rohan started taking back steps while nodding NO. He left the place wrathfully. Khushi stayed there sighing. But she didn't know Rohan is going to Arnav. Seeing Arnav going inside the canteen, Rohan rushed towards him. Arnav turned towards him, sensing that. Rohan clutched Arnav's collar.

Rohan: Why are you doing this? You yourself won't love Khushi and won't let her go away from you as well.... why the hell.... Doesn't she have her own life? Why are you making her life hell? Can't you see, I'm here for her? Just leave her side and let her be happy... because of you, she is not accepting my proposal...

Arnav's anger was rising for each and every word of Rohan. He wanted to punch Rohan's face. Before he did that, Khushi pushed Rohan...

Khushi: Who the hell are you to ask him? Who gave you the rights of touching his collar? Sharpen your ears and hear... I don't like you... even if Arnav doesn't like me... I won't accept your proposal. Understood...? You don't have to bother about what's happening between me and Arnav. This is my life... I will remain like this for my whole life... waiting for him... understand? Leave...

Clutching Arnav's hand, she started walking while dragging him. Rohan stood there, looking at them, gulping his anger whereas Arnav was looking at Khushi all the way, couldn't take his eyes off. Their friends followed them.

None of them spoke. Arnav knew everyone dissatisfied with him. Though Khushi sorted out the problem she was upset, after the issue. An unknown fear tied her heart up. What if Arnav doesn't confess? What if he says something unacceptable? What if the reason which he is going to give is silly? Many questions rotated in her mind.

Arnav also sensed the difference. Khushi stopped interacting with her friends. She looked lost. It was not hard for him to understand why? And he understood her stand too. These three days will be tough to push, it seems. He badly wanted to talk to Khushi. Thank God she reserved the ticket for the next day of the last day. He was waiting for the chance to open his heart up.... Byword... by action... by gesture... he was not ready to miss...

The same fear dominated their friends' minds also. They wanted Arnav and Khushi to sort out all the issues before them stepping out of the college. Aman planned something with the help of his friends. They all agreed to it. They were ready to implement the plan.

......

Previous day of the last day

Every face of our friend gang had been carrying sadness.

NK: We are going to get separated.

La: Yes... until now we are happy, enjoying our college life. But here on, many more responsibilities are waiting for us...

Payal: You and Khushi are going for the specialist studies...but we are joining in the different hospitals.

Aman: Hey... it's not permanent. We will be together again soon.

NK: Yes... he is right. We will work together in Nannav's hospital.

Aman: Why not we have a party, only in between us?

LA: Wow... great idea...

NK: Yes... that will be remarkable...

Khushi: When?

Aman: Today evening.

Payal: What's the spot?

Akash: In whose house?

Aman: No no... our houses won't be comfortable. We can't enjoy the party if our family members present there.

Arnav: Yeah... no doubt. It won't be like a party then.

Aman: What about Arnav's farmhouse?

NK: Amazing idea...

Arnav: yeah... I'm fine with that. I will bring Khushi there.

Khushi: No need ... I will come on my own...

Arnav gulped down his uneasiness.

NK: Are you sure Khushi?

Khushi: Yes... I will be there on time.

LA: Any dress code?

Payal: Red saree....

Arnav smiled.... but his smile got vanished a next second.

Khushi: No... not red... something else...

She knew very well that Arnav was glaring at her but she refused to look at him.

La: Ok... plain saree... any color...

Payal: Ok...

Khushi nodded ok.

Aman: Ok fine... we will meet at Arnav's farmhouse at 7 o'clock.

Everyone: Done.

....

Arnav reached the farmhouse with all his friends' favorite eatables. He didn't ask NK and Akash to join him because he knew they will pick their girlfriends up. Before Aranv called Aman, he himself called Arnav and told him he will be a little late as his cousin sister arrived at his home. So Arnav came to the farmhouse to make arrangements.

Arnav's luck blessed him, sending Khushi to the farmhouse before everyone. She came upstairs, searching for her friends. Arnav got captivated seeing her. Though she refused to wear RED she looked cool in green plain saree. Khushi turned her gaze to somewhere. Arnav sighed.

Arnav: Welcome...

Khushi: I will be on the balcony until our friends come.

Arnav: Why?

Khushi: Just like that...

She went to the balcony not waiting there. Arnav followed her.

Arnav: Khushi, what happened? Why are you looking upset?

Khushi: Nothing...

Arnav: I know... it's because of Rohan

Khushi: I don't want to talk about it.

Arnav: Khushi listen to me... you have waited for years... just one more day... I will sort out everything tomorrow. Trust me. Please...

Khushi stood looking at somewhere.

Arnav: Smile....

He said, pinching her cheek. Khushi smiled.

Arnav: By the way, this color is not that bad on you...

Khushi's mouth became "O" in shape.

Khushi: Whaaaaat?

Arnav: Haannn... you refused to wear my favorite color.

Khushi: Why should I wear your favorite color? Are you my husband?

Arnav got stuck....

Arnav: Maybe not... but am I not your favorite man?

Khushi (thinking): Mmmm.... I think no....

She tried to run, giggling. Arnav dragged her on his lap, sitting on the steel chair. Khushi leaned on his shoulder smiling.

Arnav: You look damn hot in this saree...

Khushi looked at him turning her face.

Khushi: I know...

Arnav: oh really?

Khushi: Yes... I saw you lost seeing me...

Arnav grinned at her.

Unexpectedly, it started raining. Khushi started playing in the rain, drenching.

Arnav: Khushi... come...

Khushi: I won't...you come.

She dragged him in the rain and hopped, holding his shoulders. She was enjoying in the rain splashing water, hoping, dancing...

Arnav did nothing... his gaze was rooted in her. Now... in Arnav's eyes... there was no difference between RED and GREEN. In fact, GREEN defeated RED in making Arnav lost his control... completely...

A man usually admires "his girl" a lot no matter how she looks. It's not necessary to say about the man's condition if his girl looks so beautiful. If it is so, what happens if she looks extra beautiful as well as HOT? Khushi looked extremely HOT as she was WET.

To be continued...

Today's inkitt update

Fun?

Khushi stopped playing in the rain, sensing Arnav's intensive gaze. She sensed hotness in his gaze which made her tremble. She rushed inside the room. Taking a towel, she wiped her hair. She looked from the corner of her eyes, sensing Arnav standing close to her. Arnav clutched her upper arms and pressed them which gave warmth to her wet body. He made her turn towards him and caressed her lips by his thumb. Khushi closed her eyes panting. He got overpowered by her spell. As she didn't expect, Arnav consumed her lips obsessively. Khushi tried to come out of the trance. Tightening the grip around her, Arnav started dominating her in every sense... passionately... emotionally...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.6K 5
A short story on Arnav and Khushi ... who became friends in college ... later developed feelings ... but fate yet have to test them ... some misunder...
309K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
23K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
38.1K 4.3K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...