šš‚ššƒš™°š™½š™³ š™±ššˆ š™¼š™“

By JheneTheWriter

š™±š™¾š™¾š™ŗ 2 šŸ–¤ ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™½ššŽššŸššŽšš›ššœšš˜šš—'ššœ š™°šš›ššŽ š™±ššŠššŒšš” ! More

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Investigator Duo Brothers.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Snake.
Drive By.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
How Much?
Handled.
Leave.
One For The Books.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Do You & I'ma Do Me.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
How Was The Club?
Say Hi Mommy.
Just Wanna Be Happy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

Big Mad.

8.7K 441 174
By JheneTheWriter

"You smell so gooooood Jeremiah."

"Mamas...mamas chill out Jason just hit me phone, the cars outside. Jhene." Leaning against the bathroom counter as Jhene continued placing kisses on me chest while looking up as me with her hypnotizing brown eyes, I shook my head placing my hand on her stomach rubbing it moving my hand to her ass roughly slapping it. "Why you got this shit on sexy?"

Running my finger over the rim of Jhene's lace bra, I slowly pulled it down running my tongue over her nipple slowly lifting her up by her waist turning around placing her on the counter.

Running my lips along her neck unbuckling her bra from the back sliding it off as she unbuttoned my pants sliding them down, I placed my hands at my sides looking up holding my mouth ajar as she ran her tongue slowly down my chest smirking up at me.

Biting my lip staring down at her as she leaned against the mirror looking up at me with lust in her eyes, I slowly leaned into her freezing as I heard my phone ringing aloud.

Picking up my phone seeing Jason's name, I quickly answered it attempting to focus as Jhene slide to the edge of the counter pressing her center against me continuing to kiss my neck slowly.

"Nigga if you don't get ya ass down here, how you invite me and ya ass late? The red carpet shit start inna hour and the nominees have to be there early. Don't make me call momma." Lowly hitching my breath as Jhene placed her hand in my pants, I quickly hung up tossing my phone.

"Fuck it. Take ya shits off."

"Yea Momma, and his ass hopped in smilin and shit like a dumbass...like his ass wasn't forty five minutes late. I ain't...okay but you don't have to call me no pussy momma...but momma...aight...aight love you. Tell Briana and Blessing I said I love em'... aight bye." Stale facing Jason as he ended the call with a irritated look on his face, I twisted my mouth to the side fighting the urge to comment.

"Pussy." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me, taking pull from my blunt exhaling through my nose.

"Jeremiah you betta sit ya ass ova there and leave me the hell alone." Looking over at Jason seeing he was way more angrier than he had to be, I reached in my book bag grabbing one of my pre-rolled blunts and lighter handing it to him. "I don't even need-..."

"You do...acting like a bitch for no fucking reason. I know ya ass ain't doing all this shit for not forty five minutes so why don't you tell a nigga wat the problem is?" Taking another pull as Jason lit the blunt taking a long pull exhaling slowly, I watched as he lifted his left hand analyzing his wedding ring sucking his teeth.

"I think Briana cheating on me bro." Failing to say anything as those words left his mouth, I shook my head looking out the window seeing a load of people crowded through the streets as we made our way to the venue. "Used to always smell my clothes for perfume, harassing me to check my phone, ya know...usual crazy ass Bri behavior and now...it's like she don't even give a fuck. I walk in at 3 a.m. she sound a sleep, I have my phone turned over at dinner, she continues to eat like the shit don't bother her. Like she don't give a fuck about a niggas well being."

Busting out laughing not being able to hold the shit in anymore as Jason whipped his head in my direction big mad, he shook his head taking another pull of the blunt as I slapped the seat in front of me a couple of times holding my stomach in tears.

Jason has been with Bri since he was a Junior in college, Jason initially went to college just to play football but found his true passion in marketing while Briana was working at one of the malls a few minutes from his school.

Briana might be crazy as hell, but she been riding for his ass since day one. I love my brother but I would be cappin' if I ain't say I wasn't mad at Briana for finally doing her own thing. 

"Nigga if you think ya ass...even has a right to question her on her whereabouts and shit, you dumber than I thought nigga. To be the oldest, you sure as hell ain't been the ideal husband nigga."

"So you taking her side? If I ain't mistaken ya girl cheated on ya ass, shawty wasn't the ideal girlfriend either now was she?"

I wish Jhene could have walked the red carpet with me, but for her own health she opted to just staying back at the hotel.

Jason and I never got along growing up...shit till this day, but I assumed we could coexist for once but a nigga was mistaken.

Nodding my head laughing as Jason looked over at me with a smart ass smirk on his face, I turned towards his sending a punch to his mouth as he quickly grabbed his lip preventing the blood from leaking on his fit.

"Speak on my wife again and see what happens nigga, fucking bitch."

Grabbing some hand sanitizer rubbing it on my hands as we pulled up to the red carpet, I grabbed the lint roller from my book bag rubbing it over my suit once more before getting out of the car being bombarded with cameras.

"J ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE NOMINATION?!"

"WHERE JHENE AT?"

"J OVER HERE!"

"OOOUUU HE SO FINE AS HELL!"

...

"And the winner of the Producer of the Year Award is.... J FROM FOREVER BELOVED ENTERTAINMENT!"

Shaking my head smiling as I stood up from my seat beside Jason, I looked towards Nas sitting a few seats down from me waving my hand signaling for him to come up with me.

After winning the best track of the year for Nas and Dani's track, a nigga honestly thought he was done for the night. So this shit definitely took me by surprise.

Dabbing Nas as we headed up the stairs to the stage, I shook my head seeing the amount of people in the venue feeling like a nigga was in a dream as I grabbed the award from the announcer fist pounding her standing in front of the mic.

"I wanna thank everybody who been wit me from the jump, I wanna thank my girl and my family, for believing in me no matter what. I wanna thank the big homie, MOTHERFUCKING NAS, for trusting in me to produce three tracks on that masterpiece of a fucking album, appreciate you fo'real."

"And lastly, I want all the kids busting there ass livin' in the hood, who got staff tellin' em they gonna end up in two places... behind bars or six feet under... fuck them on god." Not giving a fuck about the rules I was given about using profanity, I held my fist up nodding as the black population in the venue stood up supporting. "Anything you wanna do, anything you wanna be, and anywhere you wanna to go... is possible. The sky is the fucking limit, and you can tell them bitches...J said that shit. Yall have a good night."

Laughing towards Nas as he threw his arm around my neck laughing as we walked off stage, I looked towards the security standing back stage smiling towards them as they got in a little circle congregating about my speech...big mad.

I said I was neva gonna change & I meant it.

Dropping my book bag by the hotel door closing the door behind me with my awards in my hand, I slowly walked into the room smiling looking over at the decorated table as Jhene came walking out of the bathroom with a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations Jeremiah Tyree Neverson." Wrapping my arm around Jhene's waist was she stood on her toes placing her arms around my neck, she pressed her lips against mine turning her head aggressively kissing me as I smiled in between our kiss. Pulling away as Jhene stared up at me shaking her head, she wiped her lip-gloss from off my lips smiling. "I'd be surprised if ya ass ain't banned J, you know damn well you can't be cussing on live television."

Shrugging placing my awards on the desk making my way over to my congratulations cupcakes, I scrapped some icing off the cake with my finger licking it, shimming my shoulders immediately recognizing it was from my favorite bakery. 

"They'll be aight, I said what I wish someone said to my ass while I was runnin the streets."

"Okay you right...look at my baby becoming a little role model. My hubby a whole leader." Side eyeing Jhene as she busted out laughing laying on the bed, I looked towards my awards on the desk smiling still processing everything that took place. "How was Jason?"

"Don't even get me started." Walking over to the bed sitting beside Jhene as she looked down laughing, I huffed loudly hating when she was right. She told my ass inviting Jason was a horrible idea, but of course I still went ahead like a dumbass. "Tweaking in the car cause he think Briana cheating on his ass, shittt... good for her."

"Deadass? No I don't...waittt...she hasn't called me crying about Jason in a min-.... oooooooo." Looking towards Jhene as she held her hand over her mouth connecting clues, I shook my head standing up heading to the bathroom to get ready for the Grammy after party and call my Momma. "Jason goin with you tonight?"

"Nah I'm meeting Nas there... fuck his bitch ass."

...

Oh baby

Let's Let's fuck one more time

If your nigga keep runnin' you down

Put your phone on D.N.D and pay him no mind

"Nah fa'sho I fuck wit ya music, my girl always playing it in the car no funny shit. If my girl fuck wit it, I'm down." Taking a pull from my blunt exhaling as I talked business wit Mulatto, one of the rappers who hit me up after I won the Grammy interested in looking into my Record Label.

I knew the award would bring more attention to my shit, but the amount of artist in my dm's is actually brazy. Despite it being a challenge, I'm very careful with picking and choosing who I attach to my business...only some artist are worth a conversation.

When Tory Lanez stopped me at the red carpet letting me know he wanted to stop by the studio, I was down. Everything that nigga drops be on the charts.

I personally don't really bop Mulatto, but Jhene ass stans her heavy and been riding for her since the rap game. So I'm wit it.

"That's dope aight bet, I'm finna go back to da A tonight but inna week or two... I'ma pull up. Preciate' ya time. And congratulations on some real shit, keep speaking ya mind letting these bitches know." Nodding my head as she held out her fist, I nodded fist pounding her watching as she tapped her man heading out the section.

"Sign that one." Looking over at Nas as he made is way over smoking a blunt while pointing towards Mulatto, I nodded my head respecting his word. "Ayo wassup Dani?!"

Turning my head scrunching my eyebrows as Dani danced into the section walking over to Nas hugging him, I mentally rolled my eyes looking towards the crowd of people in the club vibing to the music attempting to avoid any interaction.

"Wassup J... congratulations." Dani smiled towards me putting emphasis on the J tryna be funny or some shit as I nodded towards her, reaching down picking up my Henny bottle taking a swing not interested in conversation. "Aight I'll catch up with yall, see ya."

"Ayo cheers nigga." Lifting my bottle up hitting it against Nas bottle of Cîroc, I took a large swig beginning to fell warm as I looked around the club feeling everything began to move in slow motion. "Oh shit... I'm fucked nigga."

"Shit my bad." Bumping into a female apologizing as I stumbled into the bathroom busting out laughing, I walked into a stall taking a quick piss. Getting myself together, I walked out the stall walking over to the sink washing my hands as I looked in the mirror seeing my eyes were blood shot red. "Damn nigga... you down bad."

"Shit. Shit. Ughhh..." Scrunching my face disgusted hearing a dude moaning coming for the sitting area towards the back of the bathroom, I turned to head out stopping as I recognized the guys voice echoing throughout the bathroom. "Shit, I'm finna nut."

Stumbling towards the sitting area whipping my head around the corner widening my low eyes attempting to process what I was seeing, I shook my head making eye contact with Dani as Jason held her against the wall her legs around his waist.

"Fuck Jason, right there J, right there J, ughhhh fuck." Dani moaned aloud slightly opening her mouth, keeping eye contact with me as she clawed Jason's back biting her bottom lip.

Quickly turning around, I suddenly was able to walk straight as I made my way out the bathroom. Taking out my phone texting my driver I was coming out, I headed out the club running my hand over my pounding head hopping into the van. 

"That bitch is crazy... what the fuck?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.9K 32
-š˜¼ š™™š™–š™«š™š š™šš™–š™Øš™© š™©š™®š™„š™– š™—š™¤š™¤š™ šŸ˜­ā™„ļø. š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™œš™¤š™£š™š š™”š™žš™ š™š š™žš™© š™©š™§š™Ŗš™Øš™© š™¢š™ššŸ˜¼. š——š—²š—°š—²š—ŗš—Æš—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ¬
115K 2.9K 36
COMPLETED š˜šØš®š« š„šØšÆšž š¢š¬ š¦š² šš«š®š  š’šØ š°š”šžš§šžšÆšžš« š²šØš® š©š®š¬š” š¦šž ššš°ššš², š¦š² š›š„šØšØš š›šžš š¢š§š¬ š­šØ š›šØš¢š„ š‚š«šš...
1.6M 62.4K 40
'š…š„š‹š‹ šˆšš‹šŽš•š„ š–šˆš“š‡ š€ š’š“š‘š€šš†š„š‘..
AURA By k-raww

Fanfiction

60.5K 2.1K 32
You'll see šŸ¤.