The Assassin Of The Modern Er...

By otaku_love_anime

In this story is about a modern world scariest assassin reader who had crossed time to an anime world. World... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Crossed time?
Chapter 2: My new life
Chapter 3: Yuan arrival
Chapter 4: Game
Chapter 5: Blood
Chapter 6: Marechi
Chapter 7: Reborn Of The Crimson Blood Rose
Chapter 9: Final Selection
Chapter 10: Survival
Chapter 11: Breath Techniques
Chapter 12: Mission
Chapter 13: Creature of the Dark
Chapter 14: Battle
Chapter 15: Battle II
Chapter 16: New encounter
Chapter 17: Part of the past
Chapter 18: The Kamaboko's
Chapter 19: A joined mission
Chapter 20: The Shinazugawa's
Chapter 21: A village for travellers pt.1
Chapter 22: A Village For Travellers pt.2
Chapter 23: The Upper moon 2
Chapter 24: New found Threat
Chapter 25: Demon Slayer Corp.
Chapter 26: New Pillar??
Chapter 27: Meeting the Mist pillar
Chapter 28: Fire & Stone pt.1
Chapter 29: Fire & Stone pt.2

Chapter 8: The past to future

19.4K 770 171
By otaku_love_anime

An:
Hello guys!!! Thank you for reading this book, it means so much. Here's a new chapter because your comments motivated me, Wuv you all.

Now to the plot!!
Let's start on the reader back story.

(Y/n) POV

    "Mama! Here some flowers for you!" I yelled excitedly as i ran towards my mother with a sunflower in my hands. "Really? Thank you (y/n)." My mother replied. I was merely 7 that time. My father, mother, my brother and me lived in the nearby forest.

We love nature more than cities. We live so peacefully and happy. By the time i turned 10 my brother Luke who just turned 8 got sick and one day he just faint and almost drown on the pool. We rushed him into the hospital and there he was diagnosed by an unknown disease.

"S-sister, im scared." Luke said tugging my hand while he lay down on a hospital bed while Mother and Father is speaking to the doctors outside the room."Don't worry Luke, sister will protect you and ill find a way to cure you." I said smiling to reassure him. Not a minute longer, mother and father along with the doctor came inside the room and speak to Luke.

  We moved to a house in the city near the hospital to visit Luke and have a family bond every once in a while.

   Ever since that day, i started to enter different kind of jobs in such a young age. Waitress, dish washer, selling different kind  of legal knife, housekeeper and at the same time a student. I did all of this in secret while my parents were on their job earning more money to help the doctor find a cure for my brother Luke.

  But one night i was 17 year old that time and a high schooler, after my school, job and after visiting Luke as my daily routine, i went home and was only meet by dead silence. At first it was weird because my parents always greet me in hug whenever i got home and they're always in the living room. I was alarmed for some reason and began to look for them inside the house.

   After searching the whole house i found no clue and was about to give up and think that maybe they were just working late but, through the window i saw the garage open, curious, i went outside and walk towards the garage. I was about to reach the door knob when it slammed open and i was pushed down to the ground, seeing the person he was covered in what i can see blood. I caught a glimpse of his face and a skull mark on his neck before he dashed away with a bloodied gun with him.

   I didn't have enough strength to catch him when i saw the gun in his hand, i only ran inside only to see something that made me want to vomit. My parents were massacred in a brutal way. Mother was tied in a chair with numerous large cuts on her chest, legs and face as blood soaked her clothing while a knife is sticking in her stomach. Father were hanged upside down, blood oozing out of his knees and letter were carve onto his chest that says, 'your family blood line will soon die.' The whole scene were just so much for me to take that i fainted, the last thing i hear was police sirens.

.......

Its been 1 month after my parents death and still no sign of the culprit. I continued my way of life without them, go to school, do the job, and visit Luke in the hospital. During those 1 month, i turned to a cold person, i was only at my old self if i was with my brother.

   One day, i received a call, "hello is this (y/n) sister of patient Luke?" I heard someone said in the other end of the line, "yes it is," i replied and the next thing she said made me drop the phone and i ran towards the hospital. There i was in front of Luke lifeless body holding his cold hands with tears cascading down from my eyes.

'Sorry miss (y/n), your brother didn't survive from his illness'

Those were the words the nurse told me. The day of my brother's  funeral, i was the only person there. "Don't you seek revenge?" someone spoke behind me, turning towards the source i saw a man in his late thirties.

"Who are you?" I asked using my cold tone. "I'm a friend of your parents. Do you want to avenge them?" He said stretching his hands for me to hold, without a second thought, i reached his hand. "I will avenge their death." I said in a determine tone.

   Everyday, i suffer through hell. Increasing my agility, speed, reflexes and strength, also my skill in using different weapons and technology. Guns, knife, sword, tracking, computer etc. In my times of training, i started to become more heartless and cold. Once i reached my full potential, i tracked the person that killed my parent in that moment.

"Please don't," the murderer said scrambling away while i point a gun at his head.

"Aww, look at you. Like a mouse rotting in an alleyway." I said giggling and grinning sadistically while my eyes didn't show any kind of emotion.

"P-please! I beg you!" He stuttered backing away until his back touch the wall.

"I'm sure my parents beg, and asked you to spare them even they were a former assassin they only want to live peacefully. But, did you hear them out? Did you hesitate? Did you show sympathy?" I stated and he remain silent as i was taking a slow step forward while pointing the gun at him, "No, you didn't, right? You killed them without hesitation, you didn't hear them out, you didn't listen. So here i am, collecting the life you owe me. Even your own can't repay it." I stated with a evil smirk.

"N-no please, forg-" he was cut off as i pull the trigger, sound of gunshot echoed through the dark alleys.

   I was on a rampage, others won't believe a high schooler like me can kill. I learned to act as a double person. Also in that time, in my parents diary, i learned that they come from the long family of assassins, now were a former member and i was a pure blooded one, having inherited the skills of assassination while my brother weren't.

   When my trainer or my parents friend died, i was left alone and decided to enter the organization or the world of assassination, killer's and earn the top rank in a short period of time. In my time in the organization, i earned the nickname, Crimson Blood Rose and became my trademark because of my thirst in the color of blood and i always left a symbol of a rose near my victims corpse.

.......

  Fluttering my eyes open i was greeted by the cold wind, looking up yo the sky, i could see the color of rosy-pink light, 'its almost dawn, heh. I was alone. Again.' I thought before standing up from my sitting position and taking a walk i stepped on something. Moving my feet, i saw the necklace oka-san gave me. Bending me down i pick it up.

Sighing i walk towards the back house, grabbing a shovel and started to dig up grave in the back before burying the corpse that was killed by the demon inside the house, the corpse of the people i called family, and the other body.

  I can't still find the body of Sashi so instead i just placed a flower next to the grave of his real parents. "I couldn't keep any promise at all." I mumbled chuckling bitterly and a tear slip down my eye before turning around to clean the blood over my self.

....

   Dipping inside the hot water, i began to clean the dried blood from my body and hair. Few minutes passed, i slip into a new clean clothes, washing the hairpin and knife i hid it inside my secret pocket. Entering my own room, i started to pack something i needed. Extra clothes, money, all the knives from the kitchen, and all the bladed weapon i can find.

   Once i prepared all of it, i went outside and the sun were already out. Taking a deep breath i walk to the back of the house to the graves giving my last regards to the people i loved and giving them flowers. (except those two fakes)

"Sorry, oka-san and oto-san. But, i must leave, im not meant to be in this world after all. I'm just borrowing your real daughter's body, Goodbye because i will be leaving this place for good." I said with a slight bitter tone in saying 'oto-san'.

   Straightening my posture, i was about to walk off when i sense two people's presence near the place. In instinct, i immediately went to the near tree and hide behind it, pressing my back against the tree i look behind and saw two people came and walk towards the grave i made.

"What do you think happen here, Giyuu?" I heard the person with flame like hair said with a big smile, "i don't know." The person with a stoic face and mismatch haori said while inspecting the place. Narrowing my eyes i decided towards them, i can see that they both have same clothes that was covered by their haori and both of them had a sword on their possession.

  Removing my gaze to them, i took the moment to escape them and ran deeper in the forest, living the life like i used to in my own world, who knows what the future hold.

Giyu POV
(An: i forgot, how he call someone)

    Rengoku and i had arrived in the village of mount sapphire in early morning. Upon walking in the street, we heard people talking about a loud sound, strong wind, and slight explosion they heard in the small mansion nearby.

   I look at my side to say something towards Rengoku but i saw empty space, and was surprised when he rush towards the people who's gossiping, "Where does the small mansion you were talking about?" He asked with the usual smile of his and i sweat drop.

.......

    Having the information, we headed towards the said mansion, we knocked but we didn't hear any reply so we entered the gate. We explored the front house and saw a stick of wisteria incense, and the door was slightly cracked. 'There's something odd' i thought eyeing the front door.

"We should take a look around the house." Rengoku said with his usual smile and i nod before we walk to the side of the house and saw a hole in it which is unusual. We walk further around the house and arrived at the back of it. There we saw graves with flowers.

  "What do you think happen here, Giyuu?" Rengoku asked as we look at the four graves in front of us. "I don't know." I replied with my usual stoic expression before inspecting around. I instantly snap my head towards the forest when i heard a slight heavy footstep but discarded it thinking it must be my imagination.

Author note:

Well that's a messed up back story I've ever wrote.

This plot just came into my mind and i just subconsciously wrote it.

By the way guys can someone do me a favor? Any suggestion on how, when, where the reader will meet any of the kny character please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 529 8
Where Y/n from the Demon Slayer World gets transported to the JJBA world. >
577K 28.9K 39
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
707 31 10
หšโ‚Šโ€ง " แฅดแฅฒ๐—แฅดาป mแฅก แ‘ฒrแฅฑแฅฒ๐—าป แฅฒแฅ’แƒซ าปแฅ†แฅฃแƒซ ั–๐— ๐–ฟแฅ†r mแฅฑ ั–'m แฅ•แฅฒs๐—ั–แฅ’g mแฅก ๐—ั–mแฅฑ, ๐—rแฅกแฅ’แฅฒ mแฅฒkแฅฑ แฅ™โด mแฅก mั–แฅ’แƒซ. " โ‹† หš๏ฝก ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ข๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—”๐—จ ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ Y/N is a...
947K 31.9K 45
โ” โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐, ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? โž แฐ in which a girl befriends a de...