Silver Lining (Completed)

By JoeArshi

General Fiction They were poles apart. He is a football player who have anger management issues while she is... More

Author Note *New*
Prologue
Songs & First Scene - Prologue
Chapter 01
Character Sketch
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61A
Chapter 61B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Bonus Chapter
Thank You Note
Favourite

Last Chapter

6.5K 277 366
By JoeArshi

No Proofreading

Vote and Comment

Today is a big day for Arshi and the people who loves them. After eight years of their relationship, they are going to tie knot with eachother. The Jewish wedding will start at 2.30 after noon and the second marriage will be conducted at 7 in the evening. Two venues are prepared for both the weddings.

Arshi get up from their sleep and moved to the window looking at the new dawn in front of them. They couldn't help but smile remembering each and every moments they spend together. The time they spend together in this eight years were very limited compared to other couples who stay together in and around. Out of the eight years, after the first four years they hardly get time to spend with eachother. They cherished all those limited time and valued it more than anything else. There were moments when she was insecure and he managed all that proving his loyalty to her. There were moments when he felt vulnerable and she made sure that he had her support and love at such instance which helped him. For Arnav, she has become the center of his universe. On other hand, she gave him everything he craved for and be there as his pillar.

Arnav smiled knowing that everything is going to change in his life from now. No empty house and the loneliness from now. Within a few hours, he will be having someone to be called his forever. Khushi is also in the same state. In her life, she never imagined that a man will accept her wholeheartedly without caring about her disability. She have never seen pity or sympathy for her in his eyes. All she found in his eyes were love and admiration for her. Not only he accept her, he also respected her parents who made her whom she is. She knew that they were meant to be.

Arnav took his phone when his emotions went high, he wanted to see her and talk to her.

"Baby." He said as soon as the phone got attented.

"Jeeju, your baby is here with us." Kasi told him.

"Kasi, can you give the phone to your jiji?" He asked and Payal snatched the phone from Kasi.

"ASR, we know that you can't live without your baby. Have patience please. She will be fully yours within a few hours."

"Damn Payal, I want to talk to her. Give the phone to her."

"And what will we get in return of that?" Payal questioned making him feel irritated. This girl is testing patience from the time she joined the college. Always sticking to his girl like a glue which sometimes frustrated him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Name of the gemstone on her ring." Payal announced and patted her own shoulder.

"What's the guarantee that you will give her phone after I tell you that?" He questioned.

"Payal Rastogi never back away from her word. So you can trust me."

"It's red beryl. Now give the phone to her." He ordered and Payal gave the phone to Khushi who stood there watching them teasing him. She took the phone and moved to the balcony while her friends teased her.

"Are you okay Arnav?" Khushi enquired sensing his silence.

"I'm not okay baby."

"What happened?" She asked.

"I feel like I'm getting suffocated by happiness. It's too overwhelming to handle." He said.

"Well, we are sailing in the same boat then."

"You too felt that?" He questioned.

"Yup, I have been waiting for this day quite a long time. I have dreamt of this day a lot. Now that dream will soon turn into reality. I can't wait to be your yours fully."

"Baby, you know how much I need you in my life. I was never excited to get married, but now I'm the most excited man in earth to get married." She smiled and heard Kasi calling her for the prayer.

"Arnav, I have to go. There is a prayer for our married life, Kasi is calling me. I will see you in a few hours."

"Yes, as my bride."

"Arnav, I love you and you are my everything."

"Forever baby." He promised.

Khushi went with Kasi for the prayer while the girls browsed about her gemstone. Once the prayer ended Khushi saw her cousin working in Belgium standing near the door.

"Miriam, when did you came?" Khushi asked hugged her cousin of same age who works in Belgium as a gemologist.

"Just now, straight from the airport. I can't believe that you are getting married. That too a love marriage with a famous sports star." She said getting excited.

"Miriam, you should go and get fresh first. Come to my room, I will introduce all my friends." Khushi told her.

"Thats good. Wow, thats an awesome ring. This isn't ruby, it's more like a emerald." Miriam said looking at her ring keenly.

"This is her habit, she forgets everything when she sees gemstones." Her mother Zara commented.

"Khushi what is it?" Miriam asked her.

"Hmm, I don't know." She told her and Kasi replied in behalf of her.

"Jeeju said that it is red beryl."

"No way..." Miriam said.

"What happened Miriam?"

"Khushi, this is one of the rarest gemstone in the world. This is of 5 carat and that makes it so rare. It is hard to find gem quality red beryl above 3 carat. Wow, I never imagined that I will see this. Can I take a picture of your ring?" Miriam said with excitement.

"Does it cost a lot?" She questioned looking at her ring.

"Hmm, comparatively the cost of little bit less than that of diamonds of this size but it's rarity brings a lot of money. This may cost more than $200000, that I'm sure." Miriam said while everyone looked at the ring on her finger in shock.

"I must say your fiance is quite different and romantic. You know for every 150000 gem quality diamonds there is only one red beryl is found. So it's like gifting you 150000 diamonds. I can't wait to see your fiance Khushi." Miriam said and took her phone.

"So can I take a picture of your ring?" She asked Khushi who nodded her head without any interest.

"Miriam, don't tell your friends about it. I don't want anyone to know about it." Khushi told her.

"Hmm, okay I can do that. It's also good for you, or else all the gem collectors will be in front of your doorstep." Miriam teased Khushi who is lost in her world.

"I'm going to my room." Saying this Khushi moved from there. On her way, she recalled what Arnav told her when she asked about the ring.

'Its what you are baby?'

'Did he meant that she is rare?' Khushi thought. She need to talk to Arnav.

Khushi reached her room and all her friends were eager to see her ring after knowing about its feature from google.

"Khush, what you have on your finger is one of the rarest gemstone." Payal said and found no expression from her.

"You know?"

"My cousin just arrived now. I saw her after the prayer. She is a gemologist and she told me about it."

"Damn Khush, your don is so romantic. Seriously, who would have thought thag he will hunt down a rare stone for you."

"Payal, I already told you that these things doesn't matter to me. For me it's a ring given by the man I love, that hold more value than anything else." Khushi told all of them.

"Anyway Khush, for him you are rare and precious. The idea of being the red beryl among all the diamonds seems amazing." Payal said making Khushi smile. Taking her phone she moved to the balcony to call him.

"Hello baby." He attended the call.

"Arnav, didn't I told you about my cousin coming from Belgium?"

"Yes. What happened?"

"She reached just now and she is a gemologist. She told me about this ring."

"And?" He asked knowing his fiancee.

"Hmm when you told me that it is what I am, did you meant that I'm rare?" She questioned.

"For me you are precious and rare baby. You are just made for me and there is nobody like you. And the value of this ring will never get dimished like my feelings for you." His words brought tears in her eyes. It held so many unsaid words in it. Earlier she used to believe that one day he will realise the feeling called love and accept it. Gradually she cared less about it. Now she don't care if he confess his love or not, because his actions speak on behalf of him.

"I will always keep this with me." She said looking at her ring. Arnav smiled hearing her words.

"Arnav, I want to say something. Please try to understand me."

"What is it baby?"

"I invited Akash for our wedding." She dropped the bomb on him.

"What the f**k?? Why will you do that? Akash?? Seriously?" He questioned feeling bewildered by her act.

"Akash was a loyal friend of you Arnav. He misunderstood you and he is paying the price for that. He regret what he did to both of us. If you can't treat his as a friend, just treat him as a fellow human being." Khushi told her points.

"Should I be angry on you or feel helplessness of your goodness?" He don't know why she did that.

"Arnav, he stood by you in thick and thin. Just don't break that for me. If you can, give him a last chance."

"He can attend our wedding. I will behave well just because he is your guest. Whatever it is, I won't forget or forgive what he did." He stated his stand.

"Okay, take your time." Khushi replied knowing her man.

"You are so good baby. Don't be like this." He adviced.

"Forgiveness is the best revenge Arnav." He rolled his eyes hearing her preaching which he don't agree. She knew that he will never agree to this statement and decided to stop the discussion.

"Whatever, take some rest baby, because within a few hours you won't be getting any rest at all." He adviced.

"You too Arnav." They cut the call and she went to her bed while he got busy with the last minute preparations.

Finally the wait came to an end. Arnav got ready in his white suite. All of his friends and teammates were present there. Aman and Payal are the  best man and maid of the honour respectively. All her bridesmaids worn a red gown while the groomsmen are in white shirt paired with red blazer and tie. 

Groomsmen and Bridesmaids

Khushi looked at her wedding gown and ran her hand through the delicate works on it. She got fresh and worn the gown. The beautician arranged her hair neatly and pinned the veil on her head. She had a small diamond stud in her ears. She came out of the room holding a bouquet of white and pink roses along with leaves. Everyone gasped seeing her so stunning in her wedding gown.

Bride and groom

"Jiji, you look exactly like ammi in her wedding picture." Kasi told staring at her sister. 

"Titaliya, you look so beautiful." Elisa said getting emotional. She hugged Khushi and started crying.

"Ammi, don't cry like this." Khushi told her mother.

"Eli, you will stain her gown if you cry like this." Davis held his wife and she moved away.

"Gudiya, you are so beautiful. Be happy like this." Khushi hugged her father and he patted her shoulder. She wiped her tears and disentangled form the hug. Benjamin who is the priest came forward and held her hand.

"Kasi is right, you look like your mother. May God bless you my child." He blessed and hugged her. After that, all her friends and family had a photo session with the bride. 

At last their wait is over, he is going to see his Khushi within a few minutes. Arnav and his friends went to the session where the bride party stays. Davis and other elders welcomed Arnav and his friends. Davis made him wear a small round head cap named kippah which is worn by men in Jewish community. 

Yiddish Cup, Kippah and Tallit

Davis took Arnav and his friends to the room where Khushi is sitting with her female friends and family. Arnav entered the room and saw her sitting there in her bridal gown. Both of them stared at eachother in awe and admiration. She looked so pure and innocent and he looked extra handsome in that white suite. He kneel beside her and took hold of her hand.

"You look so beautiful baby." Saying this he wiped the tears rolled down from her eyes.

"And you look okay." She tried to smile while teasing him. He smiled at her and lightly squeezed her hand. Her uncle Josef told Arnav to get up and veil her face as a ritual know as bedeken. This ritual signifies that his love for her is for her inner beauty, and also that the two are distinct individuals even after marriage. He stood in front of her and covered her face with the veil while she sat there holding her bouquet. After that they were escorted to another room to sign the ketubah. They were asked to sign the ketubah. Shyam and Nakul signed as the witness. Benjamin who is the priest also signed the ketubah which is the Jewish marriage contract written in English and Hebrew.

On this day of great celebration and joy, on the third day of the week, the 30th day of the month of March in the year 2020 , which corresponds to the 5th day of Nisan , in the year 5780, in India , Arnav Singh Raizada, son of Arvind Teej Mallik and Ratna Raizada Mallik, and Khushi Kefira Gavriel , daughter of Davis Avraham Gavriel and Elisa Bethsheba Gavriel, spoke the words and performed the rites which united their lives and affirmed their love.

Our lives, together, are nourished by the truth that genuine friendship is the source of vibrant and everlasting love. We promise to be honest and gentle, anticipating our milestones, celebrating our successes, honoring our uniqueness and striving to paint the future with confident strokes of kindness.

Our love, forever, will be an inspiration to family, friends and others who are, or will be in love. We will delight in an elegant freedom born from mutual respect.

Our laughter, sparkling, is our song. Its melody will fill our home and color our memories.

We will remember why we fell in love.

Our sacred covenant is valid and binding.

 –– Bride

 –– Groom

–– Witness

–– Witness

–– Officiant

Once they signed the ketubah, Arnav and friends went to the altar. Her uncle's made the groom's party to stand in the order of procession. The altar is situated in middle of a circular seating setting. Red carpet is spead across their path and floral arrangements were on the both sides. AK monogram is beautiful designed with flowers and is hanged at the entrance. (Pic is posted as the cover of this chapter.)

The rabbi is in the front followed by the grandparents of the bride and groom. So Devayani and Sumitra followed behind the rabbi, then comes the best man and the groomsmen. Usually both the parents escorts the bride and groom to the aisle and Arnav opted to walk only with his father leaving the place of his mother empty. When he is about to walk, he heard the music play.

Born on the wrong side of the ocean

With all the tides against you

You never thought you'd be much good for anyone

But that's so far from the truth.

Arnav remembered what she told him about the surprise that awaits him when he walk down to the aisle. He realised that this is the surprise she have for him.

I know there's pain in your heart

And you're covered in scars

Wish you could see what I do

'Cause baby, everything you are

Is everything I need

You're everything to me

Baby, every single part

Is who you're meant to be

'Cause you were meant for me

And you're everything I need

He can understand what she wanted to tell him. The music brought a different feeling in him. The intensity of the lyrics and music gives shivers to him.

You can say I'm wrong

You can turn your back against me

But I am here to stay

(I am here to stay)

Like the sea

She keeps kissing the shoreline

No matter how many times he pushes her away

Arnav stood under the chuppah which is the wedding canopy consist of a cloth held by four poles. The cloth used is tallit which is a prayer shawl used by jewish people. The chuppah symbolise the new home the bride and groom are building together. Arvind and Aman stood beside Arnav as they waited for the arrival of the bride.

Soon the maid of honor entered the aisle followed by the bridesmaids. Everyone looked at the bride who is escorted by her parents. 

'Cause baby, everything you are

Is everything I need

You're everything to me

Baby, every single part

Is who you're meant to be

'Cause you were meant for me

Arnav kept staring at her with a smile as she walked towards the chuppah. Seeing her like that overwhelmed him and unknowingly his eyes got misty. He wiped the lone tear and smiled at his bride as Davis placed her hand on his hand. Khushi stood there staring at him. Her parents and Payal stood next to her in the altar.

And everything happens for a reason

It's all a blessing in disguise

I used to question who I was

Well now I see

The answer is in your eyes

They didn't say anything but started at eachother with a smile on their face. He could see her through the netted veil which covered her face.

'Cause baby, everything you are

Is everything I need

You're everything to me

Baby, every single part

Is who you're meant to be

'Cause you were meant for me

And you're everything I need

Once the music ended, they turned towards the priest. The priest told them about the hakafot ritual where the bride and groom have to circle eachother thrice which symbolise their new family circle. Arnav stood there while she walks in a circle around him thrice. After that, Arnav walks in a circle around Khushi and stood beside her.

Benjamin then gave them the plain gold ring and asked them to placed it on the left forefinger of their significance other. As per the Jewish belief, the vein from left forefinger, goes right to your heart. Arnav placed the ring on her forefinger and vice-versa. Once the ring exchange over, they moved to the next ritual named Sheva B'rachot which means seven blessings. Benjamin poured the wine in the Yiddish cup before reciting the blessings.

1. May the life you share together be as sweet as this wine you drink today. Blessed is the Source of Life, who created the fruit of the vine.

Benjamin made Arshi drink the wine from the same glass and continued the recitation of the blessing.

2. May your love for one another always be a source of inspiration and happiness. Blessed is the Source of Joy, who creates a wonderful, brilliant world.

3. May your journey together be blessed with generosity and forgiveness. May you enable each other to fulfill your dreams, and may you be committed to the paths of courage and hope. Blessed is the Source of Generosity who created such good, remarkable people…you two!

4. Wherever you travel, and wherever life takes you, may the love of your family and friends always echo in your hearts…even across great distances and times. Blessed is the Source of Love who supports the edifice of love.

5. With the strength of your relationship, may you help transform the world in big ways and small ways. May your love for each other be a source of warmth and inspiration for your community. Blessed is the Source of Healing who brings wellbeing to the world through Her children.

6. May you always find a refuge tucked within your love – a place to hide out, and a place to reflect. Blessed is the Source of Safety, who brings joy to the brides.

Before the last blessing, Benjamin invited Davis and Elisa to wrap the tallit shawl over Arshi's shoulders as a symbol of unity and being surrounded by love. 

7. Blessed is the Source of Life, who creates wonder, pleasure, song, and delight! May the bride and groom be filled with gladness, and rejoicing, love, harmony, and companionship. And may they be blessed with lots and lots of peace! Blessed is the Source of Life, who is the Source of Peace.

Benjamin finished the recitation and then took their marriage ketubah. He read out the ketubah in front of everyone to let everyone know that they are married. He looked the couple in front of him and smiled.

"Now you may kiss the bride." He announced making Arnav happy. He looked at Khushi who stood there with a blush on her face. He lifted the veil on her face and looked at his wife. They stared at each other with a smile. Arnav lean closer and kissed for a few seconds before pulling back. 

Benjamin asked Davis to place the glass wrapped in the cloth pouch on the floor. He told Arshi to break the glass by their right feet. Breaking the glass ritual explains that the fragile glass reminds us of the delicate nature of marriage, which must always be cared for and cherished. Arnav held her hand and they stepped onto the glass covered in a cloth napkins. When the sound of the breaking of the glass, guests started clapping and chanted “Siman tov” and “mazel tov,” which are Hebrew phrases that offer congratulations and good luck to the couple.

Soon after the ceremony, they were escorted to a room to spend at least 8 minutes together alone as a part of the ceremony named Yichud. This ceremony shows solidifies that they are husband and wife. Arnav and Khushi are given 15 minutes to be in the room.

As soon as they entered the room, Arnav took her in a intense passionate kiss which made her shiver. She equally participated in the kiss and they parted away when they were unable to breathe.

"My wife." He said cupping her face.

"Yes, my husband." She said with eyes brimming with tears.

"Baby, can you please turn around?" He asked.

"Why?" She questioned.

"We are not even marriage for five minutes, you are already firing me with questions." He teased her and she turned around after lightly slapped on his chest. Arnav took out the chain from his pocket and made her wear it.

"Arnav, this?" She touched the chain which he gifted her eight years ago.

"With this I promise that I will be always there for you. I promise you that I will never let you shed any tears over our marriage. I promise you that I will always protect you and keep you safe from all harms. I promise you that you will always find a shoulder to lean on. I promise you that you will always have my loyalty and trust. I promise you that I will do everything to keep your smile intact. I promise you that I will try to be a good husband and a good father for you and our future children." He took his time to tie the chain on her neck while reciting his own vows.

He came in front of her and touched the infinity pendent which had their first letters added to it.. Tears rolled out of her eyes which he wiped away.

"Don't open your water tank baby, I just added our first letters to this pendent." She turned around and hugged him. She disentangled from the hug and took hold of his hand. That's when she noticed his new tattoo on the side of his right ring finger.

"Arnav this…" She read the Hebrew words and she couldn't control her tears. It's says Ani L'Dodi V'Dodi Li which means I'm my beloved and my beloved is mine.

"I'm the one who got the tattoo and you are the one who is crying for the pain I took for getting this tattoo!!!" He teased her.

"When did you get it?" She asked looking at the tattoo.

"Yesterday. Now stop crying wifey. Don't you want us to break the fast?" She got surprised knowing that he is also fasting.

"Are you also fasting?" 

"We are getting married and I don't want anything to go bad. So I thought to give my wife a company." He winked and she smiled at her husband. Arnav saw the light refreshments placed on the table.

"Abba loves his daughter too much. He got your favourite chocolate cake." Arnav said looking at the big piece of cake and a spoon. There is a glass and a bottle of red wine placed near to it. Arnav poured the wine onto the glass.

"To our forever, my dear wife." Saying this he fed her the cake and made her drink the wine.

"To our happily ever after, my laadgovernor hubby." She giggled and broke his fast too.

Both of them were so hungry that they finished the cake within few seconds. 

"Now let me kiss my wife again for the last time." Saying this he pulled her closer and kissed her hard. Khushi moaned feeling his lips rubbing again her soft lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. They kissed temporarily quenching their thirst for each other. When they parted away, they took turns to fleet kisses all over their face. He wrapped his arms around her and engulfed her in his arms. She placed her ear onto his chest and listened to the heartbeating of her husband. 

"My wife, mine." He said knowing that she is fully his to cherish.

"Yes, yours forever." She replied tightening her hold on him. They were savouring the moment when they heard the knock on the door.

"Let's go and grace the presence of Mr and Mrs Raizada, baby." Saying this they disentangled from the hug.

Holding her hand, he opened the door and they stepped out of the room. They were escorted to the dining area where a big cake awaits their arrival. Arshi held the knife together and cut the cake. They fed each other and drink the wine entwining their arms. Arnav teased Khushi by spreading a blob of cream on the tip of her nose. She pouted and tried to smear cream on his face which he resisted. Soon she felt him flickering his nose with her nose transferring the cream onto his nose. After that they wiped away the cream from each other's nose with the tissue paper. Everyone present there, looked at the couple who is enjoying the best time in his life. 

After that they went to have food. Arshi sat together and the girls asked them to feed eachother. For Arnav, it is not at all a big deal but our shy Khushi started to blush. She have done this earlier but at that time they were alone. Now this public display of affection entirely new to her. Arnav took the naan and dipped it in the curry. He brought the morsel towards her mouth and she had it while blushing. The girls and boys hoot and cheered them. Likewise they finished their meal by feeding eachother. 

After that the newly weds were called up for their first dance. Arnav and Khushi have already chose a song for their first song. They stood in the stage staring eachother. When the music started Arnav pulled her towards him slowly by wrapping his arm around her waist. Khushi placed one of her hand over his shoulder and held his other hand.

Forever seems like a long time

But nothing seems like a long time

When I'm with you

He looked at her father and then at her.

I feel like I'm walking on waters

Since the day that I asked your father

To let go of his daughter

So give me your blessing, sir

They swayed together smiling at eachother.

I'll give her all that I've got

It doesn't looks like much

But it sure feels like a lot

He took her hand and placed it in his chest, lip syncing the song.

Let her

Take my heart and take my hand

Take my heart and take my hand again, and again

Right where we stand

Khushi lip synced and the naughty Arnav gave a quick peck on her cheek covering her face with his face.

I've never really know what love is

But whatever it is, I feel it in your kiss

You waltzed in like somebody planned it all

I feel right where I belong

My knees are weak

My heart is strong

So gimme your word

And I'll give you all I've got

No we don't have much

But it sure feels like a lot

So, take my heart and take my hand

Take my heart and take my hand

Take my heart and take my hand again, and again

Right where we stand

Take my heart and take my hand

I'll be your lover and I'll be your friend

Take my heart and take my hand again, and again

Right where we stand

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Too good to be true

I wanna spend my life with you

You-ooh-ooh-ooh

Too good to be true

I wanna spend my life with you

When the song ended, everyone clapped and cheered for Arshi. Arnav held hand and helped her to get down. After their first dance, they were called for the hora dance. Arnav and Khushi are made to seat  on chairs and lifted into the air while they hold onto a handkerchief. Arnav is lifted by her family members and she is lifted by his friends and family. Once the hora dance is over, it's the time for the blessings. Their family and friends were called upon to the stage to bless the newly weds who is sitting in the front row close to each other.

Davis and Elisa blessed them and asked Arnav to look after their daughter which he promised to do till his last breathe in front of everyone present there. The Malliks gave them their blessing without saying much. Raizadas talked nonstop about the couple and teased their chote and his sweetheart. Each of their friends and relatives give them their blessings. It's now Aman's turn to bless the couple.

"Good evening everyone. I'm Aman Gupta, his teammate and unfortunately his roommate." He teased Arnav.

"What should I tell about this beautiful couple sitting in front of me? They are two people who love each other crazily. Let me tell you something which is unknown to so many people. Before that let me say my good bye too, because ASR is going to skin me alive after this. When we were selected in the team, everyone thought that he is a playboy. I think that so obviouslm with his long hairs, tattooed body and no the least his I don't care attitude. Then one day I saw him asking our temporary coach for an one day leave which he denied. What I next saw was him sneaking out of our hostel and going out. All I know was that he went to the convocation of his girlfriend who was the university topper. Then he came back to our hostel in morning through the front door and went straight to our coach. He told him what he did and our coach made him run around the ground for about 15 times or something." When Aman said this Khushi looked at Arnav with teary eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you come taking all the risk?" She asked him.

"Because I wanted to be there." He replied.

"Can you imagine that? Sneaking out and taking a flight to Mumbai from Delhi only to be a part of your girlfriend's success. Then I understood that this guy is madly in love with the girl who is sitting next to him now. Then I meet his lady love and I was taken aback by her simplicity and politeness. Khushi is so opposite of him. Then I understood that opposite do attract eachother and same thing happened here. They compliment each other a lot. Guys you know that you have my blessings. I'm also thankful to both of you for introducing me to my fiancee. I wish you that your love continue to grow even more than this." Aman concluded his speech and Payal followed him.

"I'm Payal and I'm the best & bestest friend of the bride Khushi. I think that more than anyone else in this room, I'm the most excited person regarding this wedding. I have been a part of their love story for more than seven years. You both are my favorite couple in this world. Khush, you have been a wonderful friend to me and I knew that I won't find anyone more worthy than you. Last but not the least, ASR look after my Khush very well. If you dont, I will skin your alive. May you both live with a life full of happiness and joy. May God bless you both with cute cute little ones who will be prefect blend of you both." Khushi blushed hearing Payal's last words while he smirk at her.

"Just tell me when you want those cute cute little ones." Arnav whispered into her ear and she looked away due to shyness.

"Don't tease me Arnav." She said and heard Anjali calling her to the stage to say a few words. Khushi went to the stage and took the mike in her hand. She ran her eyes all on everyone and halted her gaze at her handsome husband.

"First of all I would like to thanks everyone who is here to share our happiness. I can say that I'm living a dream I have seen for long time. In my life, I have never imagined that someone will accept me for who I am. When you are an amputee, you get a lot of sympathetic and pity from everyone. You hear this comment where people say that it would hard to find a guy for me." She gave a small smile and continued.

"I have been bullied a lot in my life and when I joined for my graduate, I I expected the same from there. Then I met my amazing not to forget handsome husband who was a big deal in our college. When he first approached me, I thought he was there to bully me but he proved me wrong by helping me taking out some books from the top of the shelf. I used to think that he was a weird guy to roam around in maths session in the library whenhe was from management department. Slowly we got to know eachother and now we are here. It was a wonderful journey and I have a lot of people to thank for that. The first one is my parents and my sister for forgiving me for hiding this relationship and accepting this for me. You guys made me who I am right now. Ammi, abba, thanks for being the best parents one can ever get." She choked on her sentence and tried hard not cry but failed miserably. Arnav couldn't sit there seeing his baby crying like that and went to the stage. He hugged her and stroked her back, asking her to calm down.. He turned around, so that people can see his back and not her. He wiped her tears and decided to cheer her up, so he switch off the mike.

"You have become Mrs Shameless woman, my ever shy wife is hugging me in front of everyone without caring anything. I never know that marriage will change you like this. If I knew this earlier, I would have marriage you few years back." He teased and Khushi realised what she did. She disentangled from the hug and moved away. She looked at the people and blushed.

"Just do it baby, don't open your water tank." He gave her the mike and went to his seat after lightly squeezed her hand. She gave him a smile and continued her speech.

"Sorry for the outburst. After my parents, I have to thank my sister for being understanding and accepting me and Arnav. The next person I want to thank is my best friend who stood me by my side all these years. Payal, you are a bestfriend everyone deserves to have." Khushi thanks each and everyone who supported her all these years 

"Last but not the least, I wanted to thank my husband for coming into my life. All these years with him is nothing but wonderful. Thanks for being patience with me when I nagged you with my insecurities.  Thanks for pushing me to do things I reluctant to do because of the stigma around being an amputee. As I used to say, thanks for being the best boyfriend and fiance one can ever have. Sorry if I left someone to thank, but I have my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who is here now." She said with a wide smile. Everybody clapped and Arnav helped her to get down from the stage. Now it's his turn and he went to the stage.

"Good evening everyone, thanks for being here to celebrate our union. I don't know if you can understand how I'm feeling now. Watching her from the corridor of her class and the the road across her home to this…" He showed his wedding his wedding ring to everyone.

"...is a memorable and wonderful journey. I felt this attraction when I first saw her in our college. Then it turned into an admiration when I saw her handling all those people who tried to bully her. Each and every single thing about her made me draw close her and I don't know when I went crazy over her. She is a woman who every man needs in his life and I'm lucky enough to be that man in her life. She is courageous and always a dame in a shining armour. That made me respect her a lot. They say that behind every man's success there is a woman who stood behind him. In my case, she stood along with me but she was kind of invisible to most of the people because of her privacy. The moment she came to my life every just flipped. I was a guy who rarely went to college in my first year and had 5 suspension in a year just because of my temper issues. She joined in our college when I was in second and my attendance spiked up and I got only a suspension in that two year. All thanks to her, because I went to college only to see her. So you can all understand how awesome I'm feeling now." When he said that everyone looked at him and Khushi who is sitting in the front row.

"I'm taking this opportunity to thank a lot of people, first being my parents in law. Thanks two both of them for entrusting their most priced possession to me. I promise you that I will always keep her happy. Thanks to my lovely sister in law for standing firm for her jiji. I have a lot of people to thanks who helped me to ensure her safety and privacy. Raju bhai, are you there? Can you raise you hand." He asked the guest and a man who is in late fifties raised his hand.

"That Raju bhai, the security of our college who made sure that she was safe and secure among the spoilbrats of our college. I'm going to mention a few people, please raise your hand if you are here." He said. Khushi wondered what he is going to reveal now.

"Kamlesh bhai." He called out and someone in the back row raised his hand.

"That's the security of her arts college. Thanks for keeping her safe and secure. Salim bhai, I'm forever indebted to you for being my delivery person and arranging our meetings in your restaurant. Sukhwinder paaji Teejpalji and Ali bhai, thanks for being my trusted drivers who made sure that she travel safely. Dinesh and Rajesh bhai and Madhuji, thanks for keeping her identity intact for all these years. Mr. Sahil, thanks for helping me to protect her privacy whenever we came to dine at your restaurant. Laksh dude I hate you but what your hotel did on our last date was exceptional. For that thanks to your manager and his team for arranging everything so beautifully. Now comes my family the Raizadas and Nirav who accepted my Khushi wholeheartedly. Thanks for my teammates and all other people who helped me to ensure her privacy. Mr.Roy thanks for being an efficient manager who successfully diverted the media and gave me enough time to spend with her. Finally here is the most important person I wanted to thank. If I don't do that, my wife will probably kick me out of the room. I hate to admit this, but Ms Payal Rastogi I'm forever grateful to you for being such an amazing friend to Khushi. Thanks for trusting me with your friend and supported her decisions. Thanks for delivering all my messages and gifts to her. Thanks for being there for her when I was away. Thanks for taking all the pain to bring Khushi to the stadium to see my matches. Thanks for acting as my right hand and supporting this relationship. This is the longest speech I have ever done in my life and I still have things to say." He paused for a moment and continued.

"This is the final thank you, thats goes to my beautiful wife. Baby, thanks for coming into my life and making it more colourful. Thanks for tolerating my bad temper and bringing out the good in me. Thanks for bearing with my over protectiveness and possessiveness. Baby, I promised you that one day woule let the world to know that I'm taken by you. This is that moment and our forever starts from her. Thanks for being mine Khushi. Thanks for being the superwoman in my life." Saying this he ended his speech and went to his seat while clapped resonated in the hall. Khushi is in tears hearing his speech and he consoled her by wrapping his arms around her shoulder. All of them were shocked to hear how he ensured her privacy and safety. 

Elisa looked at Davis who is in shock.

"Arnav will take care of our titaliya Davis. He loves her more than anything in this world."

"I know, I hope that Jiji understand that Khushi is chose the right path."

On other hand, Josef looked at his wife Oprah who is sitting next to him.

"Oprah, Khushi proved that she isn't like her mother. She chose the right man for her who respects and loves her." Oprah heard this and nodded her head without saying anything.

After the speech, Arshi had a photoshoot with their family and friends.  They wrapped that up within an hour,so that they will get enough time to get ready for their next wedding. Anjali told Khushi that they will call her once they arrange everything for her. Arshi were taking a break from the photoshoot, standing in middle of the vine yard.

"Baby, I think we should get ready in the same room. We can help each other and get married again as soon as possible." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Aww my husband is so generous, but no thanks. I can manage myself."

"Already denying your husband, so bad Mrs Raizada. You have become a so cold hearted baby." He made a serious face and shook his head.

"Yeah, it's good to be cold hearted when you have a desperate husband." She giggled at him. They kept staring at eachother.

"I loved your surprise." Arnav told her about the song played when he walked down the aisle.

"Whenever I hear that song, it reminds me of you. Its exactly what I feel."

"I can't wait to start our life baby."

"Me too." He dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"Everyone is so happy for us." Khushi said and saw Anjali walking towards them.

"Khushi, come let's prepare for your next wedding. You too go and get dressed for the wedding." 

"Get her ready soon, Anjali." Arnav said to his cousin.

"Why so hurry? We have all the time with us chote." She teased Arnav and he chose to ignore her.

"See you in the mandap as my brid me again baby." Saying this he gave her hand to Anjali.

"See you soon Arnav." Khushi went with Anjali after glancing at him. 

Before Khushi get to change into her next dress, she throw her bouquet at her friends. It was Payal who caught that and Aman stood there smirking at Payal.

Khushi's family and friends helped her to get ready. Arnav changed into a sherwani which had gloden thread works and red buttons attached to it. Anjali and Komal made him wear the turban. As usual, they got a few minutes for the photoshoot of the bride and groom separately.

One hour after, Arnav is lead towards the mandap which is beautiful decorated with peach and pink clothes along with flowers. There are chairs arranged for them to sit instead of sitting on the floor. He did this, so that it will be easy for her to get and sit down. He sat on the right chair and impatiently waited for her arrival.

His wait got over when he saw her walking towards him in a red lehenga with golden thread works paired with some diamond accessories. He kept staring at her even after she is made to sit next to him.

"Arnav, stop making her blush like that." Anjali teased him and everyone smiled at them. 

Arnav lean towards her a little.

"You look so beautiful baby." He whispered making her blush and smile. The priest started the ceremony with prayer. He gave them the floral garland to exchange as a part of jaimala. Both of them stood up for the jaimala. When Khushi tried to put the garland on him, his friends raised him up. Soon her cousins and friends lifted her up and Arnav bow down his head a little so that she can out the garland around him. After that he put the garland on her and their friends and family placed them on the floor.

The priest(pundit) asked them to sit and gave him the mangalsutra (nuptial knot) which he tied around her neck.  For the saptapadi, Anjali tied the end of her dupatta with his sherwani shawl. They circled around the fire holding each other's hand. After completing the pheras, they sat on the chair and the priest gave him the vermilion. He pinched the red powder and applied it on her forehead spilling a little on her cute little nose.

Arnav smiled seeing her red nose and wiped away the minute red powder from her nose. The priest asked them to stand up and he announced that the wedding is over with them being husband and wife.

Arnav kept staring at his wife from time to time. The vermilion on her forehead brought back the memory from the jungle where they become one. On that day, she had sindoor on her forehead. At that time, it didn't matter to him but now seeing her like this brought a sense of content in him. She is now his, fully his. 

After the photoshoot, his cousins decided to conduct the post wedding games much to his annoyance. He wanted to be alone with his wife and his cousins and good for nothing friends of them are not making it happen in anyway. In all the games, Arnav let her win and made them wrap up the game soon. Khushi had a naughty smile understanding the plight of her husband.

Arnav had plans for their first night and for that they have to move out from there. The resort workers, loaded her luggage in the car and she took her time to say goodbye to her family. Khushi couldn't control her tears, when her sister told her that she will miss her. She asked her sister to look after their parents. For Elisa, it was very hard for her to say goodbye to her daughter. Davis had an hard time controlling both his wife and daughter.

"Abba, thanks for being the best father." Khushi said hugging her father while he patted her head.

"Take care of her, Arnav." Davis told Arnav as he gave her hand to Arnav.

"She will be always happy with me." He promised Davis and helped Khushi to get in. He sat next to her in the car and told the driver to move the car. There were five cars and they all started to move one by one. Khushi looked at her family who waved their hands at her. When they faded away from her sight, she turned towards Arnav who engulfed her in his arms. He left her cry while stroking her head and back to console her.

"Sir, the media is there." His driver told him seeing the reported trying to find Arnav and Khushi in the three cars ahead of them. 

"Drive fast Pradeep" Arnav ordered and secured her in his arms. For few seconds, there were a lot of camera flashes all over them. Once they reached, a safe distance he loosen his grip and she looked at him with teary eyes. He took his handkerchief and wiped her face.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Baby, don't cry over your parents because soon you will be staying with them for a long time."

"What? What about you?" She asked not understanding him.

"After five weeks, I have to leave for my practice. So you will be staying with your parents till I come back from my practice." He told her.

"What about your family?" She questioned.

"I'm talking to my one and only family now." Khushi gave him a smile after hearing his reply.

"Baby, I don't want you to stay alone in shantivan withy father and his family or stay alone in our new house. It will be safe if you stay with your family." He placed a kiss on her forehead. She blushed and glanced at the driver.

"Don't worry, his full concentrate is on yhe road." Arnav assured her and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. She lean onto his shoulder with a smile. 

"Arnav where are we going?" She asked.

"Find that yourself." He replied.

They were travelling for half an hour when Arnav took out his wireless headset. 

"Let's hear some song."

"Hmm, why headset? You could have played the song in the car itself. Pradeep can also enjoy too." 

"I don't want him to enjoy then." Saying this he played the song which brought blush on her face.

Well, this is what I can relate now." He whispered into her ear. She stared him for a moment and buried her face onto his chest because of shyness as the song "be intehaan" kept playing in the headset.

After driving for an hour, they reached the house he used to stay earlier.

"Here? But you moved out of here three years back." Khushi said seeing the security opening the gate. She noticed the giant walls blocking the view of what's inside the four walls. The driver parked the car in the shed. There is a small car parked there. Arnav told the driver to return home in that car along with the security guy. Once they are out, Arnav locked the gate security and ensured that the cctv cameras are working perfectly.

Khushi exited the car and looked around. The house look exactly the same. The garden looked beautiful and well maintained. She saw the lotus pool and moved next to it. Few minutes after she felt his arms snaking around her waist as he stood behind her.

"Liked your surprise?" He whispered into her ear.

"Did you buy it?" She questioned.

"Yup, it's been a year. Come let's get inside." He took her inside and stood in front of the door. He gave her the key and asked her to open it. As soon as she opened it, he asked her to stay and switched on the light.

"Now let's enter Mrs Raizada." Saying this he lifted her and entered the house.

Khushi looked at the house. It looked same except the fact that the old furniture were replaced with new one.

"Sit here baby, I will bring your bag." He went out and took the bag from the car.

When he entered the room, he saw her checking out the shelf and the television.

"You did a good work with the interior. Why did you bought it?" She asked him. Arnav moved next to her and took her hand in his hand.

"Because we have a lot of memories related to this place. I can't let that go that easily. It took me an year to convince the owner to sell this house. This is the place where we spend most of our time in the past eight years and I just can't imagine someone being here. Technically this was our first house." He replied pulling her closer to him.

"Come, let me take you to our bedroom." He lifted her and went to their bedroom where they have made love numerous times. He made her sit on the bed while she inspected the room. It is just the same room which had seen their passion for eachother.

"I don't want to change anything in this room." He said knowing what's in her mind. When she looked at him, he cupped her face and lean forward to kiss her. She put her arms around his neck and lean closer. They kissed eachother taking their time. Arnav licked and sucked her lower lips while his hands roamed on her bare back. Khushi moaned feeling his hands and lips on her body. They fought with their tongues and mouth erupting pleasure for each other. They parted away and gasped for breathe.

"Damn baby, I want you so much." He said cupping her face and pulling her again for a kiss once they got normal. Arnav reluctantly parted away from the kiss, controlling himself from anyother advancement.

"I have a gift for you." Saying this he get up and took out a wooden box from the shelf.

"Maa gave me this. She wanted me to give it to the one who would be ruling my heart. This belongs to you Khushi. I wanted to give this earlier but each and everytime something came up. I don't know what's in it. You have to check it out baby." Saying this he gave her a key.

"You check out this, I will go and have a shower by then." He left her alone and went to the washroom. 

Khushi put the key in the hole and twisted it. She opened the box and found two folded paper and a gold bangle. Khushi cared the gold bangle and opened the letter.

'To my Chote's Queen,

If you are reading this letter, then it means that I'm away from my chote. I'm Ratna, Arnav's mother. If you are in his life, then you must know how my chote is. He is my pride and happiness. Thanks for being a wonderful soul and accepting my chote with all your heart.

I'm writing this letter to tell you a few things about my chote, so that you can fulfill each and every gap I have left in his life.

Bitiya, when my chote loves someone truly, he loves them limitlessly. He will do anything for his loved ones and by now you would have know that. Because of that, he expect a lot from you. He is always been an attention seeker. Sometimes it can be difficult, but I hope that you will understand him. He is brought up in a big house with no friends. So he loves everyone around him. I don't know what will happen to him when I won't be here for him. That's why he need the attention of his loved ones. 

One of the biggest fear of my chote is being left alone. Bitiya, please never leave my chote alone in his life. Be patient with him and try to rectify his mistakes instead of leaving him alone. I might sound like a selfish mother who only care about her son and that's the truth. I can guarantee you that there will be no man who will love you like the way my chote does. Bitiya consider it as a request, never make my chote feel left alone.

Another thing I wanted to say is, my chote like being fed by hand. Whenever you get time, please fed him by hand. I don't know if his habits change in  the future but try to do that. 

You must have know that anger stay on the tip of his nose, bitiya. So when he get angry, just hug him tight and ask him to calm down. It always worked for me, hope that it comes handy for you. Sometimes he can get really difficult and won't talk to you. At that time, just do the same thing. Chote can't stay angry with his loved ones for a long time. 

Bitiya, as his mother I can assure you that he will treat you like a queen. As much as you love him, he will return that love even more than anything else. I only have two things to say, love my chote as much as you can and never leave him alone. Take care of my chote.

I will be always looking after both of you. I can never leave my chote and his queen. My blessing will be always with you both.

With lots of love

-Ratna

I have a surprise for you bitiya, please checkout the other paper.

Khushi opened the other letter.

'This is something chote have always loved. Please prepare this on behalf of me.' Khushi read it and found the recipe of his favourite dish which brought a smile on her face. She wiped her tears and read the letter again. What she found in that letter was the undying love Ratna had for her son. For a moment Khushi thought why would Ratna end her life like that if she loves her son like this. Throughout the letter she only talked about her son, never mentioned anything about Arvind or the Malliks.

She is in deep thought, when Arnav exited fron the bathroom dressed in a white shirt and a ripped jeans. He saw her sitting there with teary face and rushed near her.

"Are you okay baby?" He questioned. Khushi looked at him and cupped his face with her hands.

"Do you know that how important your are to me?" Khushi asked as tears flow down from her eyes 

"What happened baby?" 

"I can't imagine living without you Arnav. You are my everything and I want you in my life more than anything else." She hugged him and cried.

"I too want you in my life baby. Shh, stop crying." He said and looked at the folded letters and the bangle.

"Is that the things left by maa?" Arnav asked her. She parted away from him and looked at the box.

"Yes… that's a beautiful big bangle. Do you want to read the letter?" She enquired.

"No, whatever it is written in there it doesn't mean anything to me anymore. She did what she felt was right and I paid the price for trusting her." He replied, Khushi can sense the disappointment in his tone. This time Khushi decided to divert the topic and took hold of his hand.

"Hmm, Arnav why are you in this shirt and jeans? I thought you won't be wearing a shirt."

"You are becoming Mrs Shameless woman and I'm so proud of that."

"Well I was expecting to see my husband's hot body, but you disappointed your wife Mr Raizada." She teased him.

"Soon you will be seeing your husband's whole body Mrs Raizada. Before that you need a shower." 

"What are you planning to do with your wife?"

"What the fun if I tell you everything? Come on, let me get you into the washroom." Saying this he lifted her and took her to the bathroom.

"I missed being pampered by my laadgovernor."

"Don't worry, from now I will make sure that we pamper eachother in the shower." He winked making her blush.

"Save this blushes for later." He teased and entered the bathroom.

"Baby, I have renovated this bathroom. There is a make shift chair for your use, so that you can shower comfortably. You can place your prosthetic here and use this place to sit and attach your leg. I have already placed your dress inside." He said and made her sit on the make shift chair. 

"Let me help you with your hair." Saying this he started to take out the pins from her hair and helped her to untie the ornaments. 

"Call me if you need any help." He told her. He went out of the bathroom and she ran her eyes all over there. Everything is made in a way to make her comfortable. Tears pooled in her eyes thinking about his care and concern for her. She remembered what Ratna told her in the letter.

'Nobody will love you more than my chote does.' 

His every action speaks his love for her. Khushi wiped her tears and decided to shower quickly. She can't wait to be his in every way. 

Arnav get out of the bathroom and noticed the box on the bed. He took the bangle and ran his finger over it. This one is his mother's favourite bangle. He placed it back on the box and closed it. He take the box and placed it on the shelf.

Khushi came out of the bathroom after half and hour. She blushed when she found red satin nightie which reached upto her mid thigh. Along with that there is also a lace panties too. She walked towards the mirror and looked at herself. She look like a seducer in that dress. She decided to wear his token of love rather than the societal symbols. She chose to wear her pendent and red beryl ring along with no make up look. She wanted to be plain Khushi, the Khushi who fell in love with Arnav. 

Arnav entered the room and gasped seeing his wife cladded in the red satin nightie which had thin strap holding it on the shoulder. He walked towards her as if he is in a trance. He wrapped his arms around her and stood behind her.

"You look so sexy and hot, baby." He moved her hairs away and ran his lips over her back making her breathe heavily. He turned her around and pulled her closer.

"Khushi, it's been over an year since I had you beneath me crying out my name. I don't think that I can control it anymore. Baby, I want your body. I want to kiss you, suck you, lick you, bite you and do everything to your body. I want you to moan and groan my name as you writhe under me in need. I wanted to do a lot of things to you."

"I too want the same Arnav." She said pecking his cheek.

"Baby, I may be too rough. If you can't take it don't ask me to stop because I f**king won't hear you. If it is too much for you push me away and slap or kick me hard. That's the only way to stop me." He said honestly how much he needs her.

"Make me feel like your woman, like your wife." Saying this she hugged him, pressing her soft body close to his hard one. Without wasting a time, Arnav lifted her in his arms and stepped out of the room.

"Where are you taking me Arnav?" She asked.

"Surprise my dear wife." He replied. He moved towards the area where they had the swing. Then she saw a newly constructed staircase and he stepped on it.

"Did you built this staircase?"

"Not me, the workers built it." He teased her and she slapped his collarbone. He placed her down as they stepped into the terrace. Arnav pressed a switch and soon the terrace got illumination with fairy lights. She noticed the dark coloured cloth wrapped around the terrace and the big bed placed on the middle.

"You one told me that you want us to be on open air. Today we are going to fulfill your fantasy." He whispered into her ear and placed a kiss on the back of her ear.

"This is so beautiful Arnav." She said walking towards the bed. A velvet sheet is spread in the bed and flowers were scattered all over it.

"Hmm, is it safe?" Khushi asked.

"100%, because nobody knows that I own this house. There is cctv cameras and sensors all around the walls. So we are perfectly safe." He said sitting on the bed and holding her by waist as she stood in front of her.

"Let's start our second first time baby." He said making her blush.

*Blog Part*

"Let's start our second first time baby." He said making her blush.

*BLOG PART*
Password - Soulfusion
Blog - joearshi. wordpress. com

Arnav secured Khushi in his arms and pulled the duvet over them. She placed her head in his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm perfectly okay by being with me husband." She told him and moved a little to lie on the bed. She placed her head over his bicep and looked at the wide sky.

"There is no stars at all." She complained like a child.

"Do you want maa and your brother to see all that we did on this bed?" He teased her.

"Ohh yehweh,no...never." Khushi realised her folly and shook her head.

"You know Arnav, when I was small I used to think that everybody hates me because of my misisng leg. I thought that my life is going to be dark and a useless one. All that contributed to my depression. To cheer me up abba used to say that our life is like the sky, sometimes there will be dark clouds which shadows everything. We shouldn't kept looking at that dark cloud but instead we should look for the silver lining."

"If that's the case, then you are the Silver Lining in my life full of dark clouds."

"Slowly I realised that my Silver Lining is my amputation. It made me who I am right now. It gave me everything which I have never dreamt of. Then I found another Silver Lining which completed my life." She turned towards him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for being my Silver Lining and showing me a world I was reluctant to see." 

"Seems like we both are each other's Silver Lining and that's calls for a celebration." Saying this he sealed their mouth and soon they got lost in their own land of love.

The End

*********************

Please Vote and Comment. It will make me happy if you leave your opinion about this story.
If possible vote on all chapters.

Epilogue + Blog chapter + Bonus Chapter will be up within 3 - 5 days.

Comment what all you wanted to see in the life of Laadgovernor and his Dumbbell.

Sorry if it not upto your expectation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 3K 11
Subgenre: Angst -UNEDITED VERSION- Is it possible to be flawless? Is it a sin to born with a flaw? Can't a flawless person deserve a happy life? Can...
102K 10.3K 33
#Standalone... Two Childhood Friends and their journey towards love.. The Journey of finding each other.. A cute, romantic, sweet and SIMPLE love sto...
81.7K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
69.2K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...