𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝚈 𝙼𝙴

Por JheneTheWriter

𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 2 🖤 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 ! Más

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Investigator Duo Brothers.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Snake.
Drive By.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
How Much?
Handled.
One For The Books.
Big Mad.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Do You & I'ma Do Me.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
How Was The Club?
Say Hi Mommy.
Just Wanna Be Happy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

Leave.

8.3K 442 122
Por JheneTheWriter

When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no

Looking up at Diamonté as she stood up beside me clapping her hands to the music smiling over at her grandma in the choir, I looked around the crowded church feeling slightly uncomfortable in an unfamiliar scenery.

Taking my phone out my pocket beginning to scroll through twitter, I felt eyes on me looking up quickly putting it away seeing these two elderly woman beside me grilling my ass.

The look on Diamonté's face when I told her I was gonna roll with her to the church family day was priceless, especially since she knows I don't really do church.

But something about what her grandma said to me stuck. If God expects us not to judge others... he couldn't possibly judge me for the shit I been doin. I think...

"How you liking it?" Snapping out of my thoughts as Diamonté sat back down fanning herself with the booklet they gave all of us as we walked it, I looked towards the band as they finished out the song shrugging my shoulders.

"Yall be turnin' up in here. But, I'm slightly taken back by some of the fits some of these bitc-... ladies comin through wit." Nodding my head towards the group of females standing to our left, Diamonté looked towards them shaking her head as I held a disgusted look on my face.

Not only did all three of them have on matching neon wigs, all of them clowns were dressed like they were taking a trip to Miami right after while Diamonté had me in my Sunday best fit.

"Despite that being wrong on sooo many different levels, we wouldn't be a Church if we didn't accept everyone bae. You see him over there, runs the crips on the Westside. You see her over there, just got out after serving fifteen for murder. Not to put they business in blast, but I just want you to see... we all here to pay worship to the same guy. Simple."

Nodding my head, I got comfortable in my seat throwing my arm around Diamonté's neck as I attempted to give my full attention to the pastor standing at the front of the church.

"Right foot two stomps, left foot two stomps. Hands on ya knees, hands on ya knees." Smirking down at Diamonté as she discreetly rubbed her ass on me, I shook my head shoving her shoulder as we stepped up in line at the BBQ stand.

"We at a whole ass church function, have some damn decency." Busting out laughing as she spun around on her heels looking up at me, I began clapping my hands to the music imitating how she looked early at the church service.

"Boy you not boutta come to my church and disrespect me, just because you looking good in ya button up don't mean shittt."

"You think I look good?" Smirking as Diamonté spun back around crossing her arms, I stepped up placing my chin on her shoulder kissing her neck as she giggled attempting to pull away from me. "Huh?"

"Awwww ain't they cute?" Looking towards Ms. Sweetie smiling as she came walking over to us with one of her choir members by her side, I waved to the other lady, side hugging Ms. Sweetie. "Now Diamonté why did you have this boy dress up, I told you it was a barbeque after."

Crossing my arms standing beside Ms. Sweetie as Diamonté stood there looking guilty, I shook my head as she shrugged her shoulders stepping up to order for the both of us.

"You showed out Ms. Sweetie, never heard no choir like dat before." Laughing as she began brushing off her shoulders smiling, I shook my head seeing who Diamonté gets her goofiness from.

"How'd you like the service... honestly?" Scrunching my face thinking as I replayed everything the pastor said that stuck out to me, I nodded my head remembering a specific question I had.

"Okay you know how old man said bible this, verse that, if we neva met the authors of the bible... how do we actually know if God sat down with them and told them all these stories?" Looking down at Ms. Sweetie as she tapped her finger on her chin genuinely confused, I laughed as she pointed towards me letting me know my question done tripped her up.

"You know what... lemme go ask my pastor. Be right back."

...

Pulling up to Jhene and Jeremiah's crib, I scrunched my face seeing their driveway was pack. When J hit me up telling me to stop by, I assumed it was to help his lazy ass pack but now a nigga getting a little scared. I can't take another family meeting on god.

"Always some shit." Hopping out my whip walking up to the front door, I banged on the door repeatedly stepping back as Briana whipped the door open looking irritated as hell. "Wassgood cu-..."

"NIGGA WHY THE FUCK IS YOU BANGIN' ON THE DOOR LIKE YOU THE FEDS OR SOME SHIT?!" Sneaking past Briana jokily kissing her on the cheek as she immediately turned around reaching to swing on me, I dipped past her crazy ass with a quickness.

"WASSGOOD PARTY PEOPLE? WASSUP?!" Looking around the living room seeing Jeremiah sitting with Jhene in his lap, Jason and Ella sitting beside each other on the couch, and Momma Sonia pacing back and forth, I slowly walked in preparing myself for the worst. "Aight lay it on a nigga... who died?"

Scrunching my face as everyone looked towards me sucking their teeth Briana walked in shoving me as she took a seat beside Jason, while I took a seat against the window waiting to find out who this little intervention was for.

"Alright she just pulled up, let's set a few ground rules shall we? Jeremiah called this meeting because this bitch-...young lady wants to I guess get some things off her chest, right J?" Looking towards Jeremiah as he nodded up at Momma Sonia, I turned around looking towards the black truck in the driveway tightening my fist as Chyna stepped out heading towards the house. "I understand we all got a few words shit I do too, but let's allow her ass to say what she gotta say. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

"No." Cutting my eye at Briana as she leaned up on the couch beginning to tie her hair up in a high bun getting ready to throw some hands, I looked towards Momma Sonia nodding my head agreeing with Briana. "If yall wanna have a little cumbia you go right ahead, but that bitch gettin touched."

"And I support." I mumbled quickly sitting up as Momma Sonia glared at the both of us, as the alarm beeped signaling us all Chyna had just walked inside.

Listening to Chyna walked towards us as her sneakers squeaked against the wood floors everyone looked up as she revealed herself beside Momma Sonia, except Jhene whose eyes were still down since I'd walked in here.

"Hey everyone." Leaning back in the couch crossing my arms irritated at the fact this bitch actually thought she was gonna get a response, she slowly nodded her head feeling the vibe. "I feel like I owe it to all of you to be honest, and come clean. I am...the reason Brandon is no longer here. A few years ago, I came in contact with a wealthy older man named Ralph. I was young, stupid, and needed someone to rely on financially. Growing up without a father, I wasn't used to a man being there for me and... I liked the way he was able to make me feel...secure."

"Cut the sob story."

"Antonio." Raising my hands as Momma Sonia pointed towards me in a threatening manor, I looked up at the ceiling beginning to toss around the pillow beside me attempting to calm my anger down before it got to a point I couldn't control it.

"Despite warnings, I decided to go with him for a trip to Jamaica where I was sold into prostitution. Continuously drugged and abused, having no clue when it would end. As soon as I was ready to give up, J along with... Brandon came and saved me."

Whipping my head towards Jeremiah as he watched her attentively, I slowly nodded my head offended I wasn't invited to that mission.

"After that everything was good, everything was sweet. Brandon and I started becoming serious, I got pregnant with Braydon, everything was falling into place. But then... the phone calls started, the crazy text messages started, Ralph just started getting out of control for absolutely no reason."

"Okay but I' not understanding why you couldn't let anyone know?" Ella mumbled with her arms crossed, clearly irritated as Jason shushed her signaling for Chyna to continue.

"Brandon and J had already risked their lives coming to Jamaica, I wanted to handle something I started on my own. When he began making threats about taking everything I had, I didn't take it seriously. I assumed it was just bate for me to fall back into his toxic ways. But... he wasn't lying when he said he was going to make me suffer. That night Brandon and I were out, I received multiple threatening text from Ralph warning me that he wasn't going anywhere and..."

"And he sent someone to kill Brandon that night...right?" Looking towards Momma Sonia as she sat trembling in her chair filled with anger, I looked towards Jason nodding for him to go sit by his mom because Momma Sonia had an anger like Jeremiah. When they get mad, there ain't no such think as calming them down. Crazy ass cancers.

"Yes. That night I left Braydon here, I had already gathered all my fake identification and headed straight for California to finish what I had started. I went there to kill his ass. To take back my power. But... J showed up and uh... handled it."

Turning towards Jeremiah slapping the couch hearing another mission a nigga wasn't invited to, I shook my head as I threw my hands up checking out at this point.

"Chill out momma, I handled it... not handled it." Jeremiah quickly cleared up what she said as Momma Sonia and Ella raised their eyebrows towards him nodding their heads.

"I just want to apologize for putting this entire families safety at risk. I loved Brandon more than anything, and he blessed me with my beautiful son. I was wrong for not opening my mouth, wrong for continuing to come around like nothing was happening, and most importantly hurting my bestfriend."

Looking towards Jhene as she stared down at floor tapping her foot at a quick pace, I shook my head standing up from the couch walking over to the couch grabbing her hand.

Nodding my head towards the backyard as she nodded standing up, I mouthed towards Jeremiah I got her as I lead her through the kitchen grabbing a Krispey Kream donuts box from the counter walking out the backdoor closing it behind us.

"Come sit down." Nodding towards the couch as Jhene wiped the tears off her face waddling over to the couch sitting down, I sat across from her taking a seat as she grabbed two donuts stuffing them in her mouth clearly stressed out. "Damn girl."

Holding back my laughter as Jhene glared over at me looking like a damn chipmunk, I busted out laughing as she laughed lightly holding her hand over her mouth shaking her head chewing.

"Toni you don't understand... that girl put my child's life in jeopardy. Had people planning to come to MY house and hurt me AND MY FAMILY. And still smiled up in my face. She was literally... my sister, how could she do that to me? And walk up in here... expecting a fucking peace offering?" Shaking my head eating a donut as Jhene vented, I completely understood the confusing place she was in.

"It ain't easy leaving people in the past sis. But you a whole mom and a wife now, you ain't just living for you no more. Especially since you doing big things now, you gotta be careful who who keep in ya corner on some real shit. Why the fuck you think I only rolled wit J and Brandon? Motherfuckers grimy these days, and that shit she pulled... was grimy."

"So I'm just supposed to cut her off and never speak again?"

"That's on you sis, but just ask yourself... if she's capable of doing this, what else is she capable of doing or what else has that bitch done?"

Turning as the backdoor opened and Jeremiah peaked his head out looking between us making sure we was good, he hesitantly opened his mouth looking towards Jhene.

"Bae uh... she wanna talk to you." Looking towards Jhene as she looked down rubbing her thighs taking a deep breath, she turned back towards Jeremiah with a blank look on her face.

"I would like her to leave."

Looking back towards Jeremiah as he looked slightly taken back by Jhene's coldness, I slowly nodded his head closing the door going back inside.

"Felt that shit in my heart, god damn god damn."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60.6K 2.1K 32
You'll see 🤍.
2.4K 121 21
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆... 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
24.8K 730 15
- 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ...
119K 1.2K 32
𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬