Instagram & Him

Por X_Anonymously

Old & horribly written *Insert sheepish smile here* Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Devin's P.O.V
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *~ Devin P.O.V ~*
Chapter 24
Authors Note

Chapter 18

1.4K 29 16
Por X_Anonymously

"Dev!" I yell as I run into his arms. He hugs me and kisses everywhere but my lips.

"God.... I love you so much... I don't want to loose you again....." He breathes, as he kisses my forehead.

I hold his face and make our foreheads touch. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you again... I love you....." I say to him, then pull him down. My lips meet his, his delicious lips. The lips I long cried for. Needed. Love.

He slips his tongue in my mouth and explores. A small moan escapes my lips. He lifts me up and walks to God knows where.

"Scarlet," a voice whispers.

I ignore the voice and enjoy the moment.

"Scarlet..." The voice repeats my name. Again I ignore it.

*******+++++*********+++++***********

"Slut! Wake the fuck up!" My best friend's yells.

I grab a shoe from under the bed and throw it randomly. "Shut up....." I murmur, twisting my body around.

A hand touches my back. "I got a bucket of cold water and your favorite book. Get the fuck up. Or I spill the water and you and take pages from your book and place it on your soon-to-be-wet back." She threatens, removing her hand from my back.

I open my eyes and throw myself off my bed and land face first on the floor. I unwrap the blankets from my legs and jump up, landing on my feet. I blow my hair out of my face and glare at a smiling Ginger.

"Happy?" I ask, as I walk towards my closet.

"Very," she chirps, siting down on my bed.

I grab a towel and search for something to wear. As I look for sweats, my eyes land on a plaid shirt. I run my hand through it and sigh. I close my eyes and remember how it got here.

+*Flashback*+

I pulled Devin towards me and hugged him from behind. "Do you really have to go?" I ask, pouting a bit.

He chuckled and turned around, facing me. He held my face in his hands and stared into my eyes. "Yes. I'll be back next Sunday. I'll call you, text you, face-time you. Every day and night," he whispered, then kissed me.I closed my eyes and enjoy the softness of his lips. He pulled away and took something out of his bag. "Here, my favorite shirt. Wear it whenever you want to, a reminder that I'll be by your side," he said, handing me a black and white plaid t-shirt.

I took it and placed it on my lap. "Okay... I'll miss you a lot," I whispered.

He kissed my forehead and picked up his bag. "Not as much as I'll miss you," he challenged, walking towards his car.

I waved goodbye and watched as he placed the bag inside his car and turned around and blew me a kiss. I blew him one back and chuckled as he 'caught" it and placed it on his chest. He got in the car and waved one last goodbye and sped off.

+*End Of Flashback*+

I wore that shirt every night that week. And placed it in my closet early Sunday morning.

I sigh and remove my hand off the shirt. I grab a pair of loose jeans and a cropped shirt. I walk towards the bathroom, ignoring Ginger as she yelled at the t.v. I enter the bathroom and turn on the hot water. I place the towel and my clothes aside and dip my hand in the shower, feeling the water. I put the water a bit warmer and take my hand out. I remove my clothes and enter the shower, tying my hair into a high bun.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"So... Why are we doing this again?" I ask Ginger, as walk around the park, for the fifth time.

"You'll see. Just shut up for two minutes," she replies, looking around for something or someone.

I sigh and follow her orders. We walk around the park's main attraction, a beautiful water fountain, which it's said to grant a wish. I don't believe it though, because I've granted to many wishes, none came true.

Ginger sits on the edge of the fountain and looks ahead, at a sea of people. I sit besides her and stare at the water behind us. I run my right hand through the water, waggling my fingers at the same time. The cool water streaming through my hand, making goosebumps form on my arm. I stop waggling my fingers and moving my hand, and stare at my reflection. My chocolate eyes staring at me, at a person who can look so jolly, but be in so much pain behind her walls.

 "Scarlet?" a familiar voice questions.

I remove my gaze from the poor girl and stare at the man that comforted me a while ago. A small smile made its way towards my lips. "Hey Cole," I greet, taking my hand out the water.

"I knew it was you. How have you been?" he replies, smiling back at me.

"I've been alright, you?" 

"I've had better days. I'm stuck babysitting my little cousin," 

"Ah.. Must be tough."

"Not really, he knows more than he should know, so it? makes it easier taking care of him,"

I nod and stare at the little boy Cole points at. The little boy walks up to a teenage girl and pulls the hem of her shirt. He says something to her which causes the girl to smile and pat his head. The girl looks around and asks the little boy something. He nods and points towards us. The girl straightens herself and takes the little boys hand and walks this way. The little boys tells her something which causes her to blush and smile. He smirks and pulls his hands out of her grasp.

"Hi. Uhm... Is this your brother?" she asks Cole.

"No. He's my cousin. Did he do anything to bother you?" Cole replies, messing the boy's hair. The kid chuckles and stares at me.

"No. I just thought he was alone 'till he pointed towards you," she blushes and gives Cole a flirtatious smile.

"Who's she?" The little boy asks Cole. 

Cole smiles and the girl's gaze turns towards me. "This is my friend, Scarlet," Cole answers the little boying.

"The girl you've been talking about for the past days. She's way hotter than how you described her," the boy replies, making me blush a bit.

A cough makes all of us turn our heads. Ginger smiles at us and semi-glares at me. "Hi. I'm Ginger, Scarlet's best friend," she greets, sticking her hand out for Cole to shake.

He smiles at her and shakes her hand. "I'm Cole, and this is my little cousin, Jordan," Cole greets back.

The girls coughs and makes us turn our heads, again, towards her. "I'm Tiffany,' she chirps, staring only at my new male friend.

"You already know who I am," Cole smiles at her. He turns his attention to his cousin and Ginger and I. "So. Who wants ice cream?" he asks, clapping his hands together.

Jordan raised his hand and jumps up and now. "I do! You're paying!" he yells, running towards the ice cream parlor ahead of us.

Ginger stares at me and I give her a small nod. "Sure, we're in," she answers him, standing up.

"Mind if I join?" the girl, named Tiffany, asks.

"Uhm. No. Not at all," Cole smiles at her. He stares at Ginger and I and waits for us to get up. 

I get up and stand besides a blushing Ginger. "You're friend is hot," she whispers, hitting my arm as we walk besides Cole and Tiffany.

I chuckle and shake my head. Only a best friend would make that comment. Cole stares at me and smiles. "Excuse my cousin. He's had too much candy earlier today," he chuckles, shaking his head.

I smile at him and nod. "He's a cute kid. No worries," I say, calmly. "Uhm. You already met Ginger, mind walking ahead? I need to tie my boots," I tell Cole, pointing at my boots.

He nods and walks besides Ginger. "So tell me about yourself?" he asks her.

I smile and bent over and tie my shoe boot. I stand straight and smile at my laughing best friend. I walk slowly behind them, staring at the people that pass me.

I need to hook them up. That way Ginger would stop obsessing with Andrew Lincoln.

*************************************************

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...