Chapter 19

I silently follow my friends, as they laugh at things I didn't care about hearing. The girl, Trina or Brianna or whatever her name is, watches Ginger and Cole, glaring a bit. I didn't know when we came to a stop, so I bump into someone.

"Shit. Sorry.." I mutter, staring at a persons back.

Whoever the person is, rudely walks away and ignores my apology. As if I wasn't here. I roll my eyes and stare up at the sky. Who was Ginger looking for? And why? I ask myself these questions, as I stare at the light blue sky, which has clouds scatter all around.

"Scarlet?" a voice calls me.

I stop looking at the sky and look down. Jordan smiles at me. "Hey," I smile, patting his head.

"Do you not eat ice cream?" he questions, narrowing his eye brows at me.

I laugh and shake my head. "I love ice cream. I was just thinking," I chuckle, as he slowly walks towards Cole. I shake my head again and follow.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Instagram became boring to me now. I haven't posted much, I've lost followers, and did I say it became boring?

I sorta stalk Devin on Instagram. He's been posting pictures of what he's seen. He posted a picture of me laughing, while holding a piece of paper, 3 days ago. And as a description, he wrote 'Even though we're done, I still love you..'

I remember how he took that picture. We were in front of my house, and he took a piece of paper and wrote something on it. He handed it to me and took his phone out. As I read what it said, I laughed. He wrote 'I love me some men ass' and I laughed and snorted a bit.

I stifle a yawn as I turn to my left side, facing my baby blue walls.

*Zzzzb Zzzb*

Devin: Can we talk?

I yawn again and rub my eyes. Should I?

Me: Kay..

I send it and slowly close my eyes.

*Zzzzb Zzzzb*

Devin: Meet me outside.

I read the text and lazily jump off my bed. I scratch the back of my head, and walk towards my bedroom door. I open it and quietly walk down stairs to the front door.

As I go down the stairs, I rub my eyes and yawn. I open the door and stare at Devin. "Wh-" he cuts me off and starts talking.

"I love you. I really love you. I'm sorry. I can't spend another second without you." He says then grabs my face and kiss me.

My stomach begins to explode. My lips follow the movement of his and my arms make their way around his neck. I didn't push him away, I just enjoyed the moment.

Sometime, the right moments aren't always treasured. That's one of the many reasons as to why people forget them.

I wrap my legs around his waist and hug him tighter. As he pulls away I leave my eyes close and take deep breaths. "I love you too..." I whisper, opening my eyes.

     *+* BEEP BEEP BEEP *+*

I open my eyes and hit the buzzing alarm besides me. Who the fuck put my fucking alarm on? I groan and cover my face with my fuzzy covers. It was a dream.... A fucking dream...

    I twist and turn on my bed and groan a bit louder. AGHHHH!!

My phone starts to ring. I pick it up and look at the number. Ginger. "Hellooo?" I say, half asleep.

   "I knew you weren't up. I should've slept over and grab a bucket of ice and pour it down your pants.... well. Either way, you're up and if you're not, you are getting up. Because your lovable, and best of the bestest best friend, is gonna take you shopping," she laughs, causing me to groan louder.

    "Yea. Well good luck. I'm not wasting a perfect Saturday, just to go shopping. My bed is calling me and is telling me to come sleep. I think sleep wins shopping, because I need my rest and I want to rest. You got that? I hope you did. Night Ginger.." I argue, becoming very moody.

     "It's 2 in the afternoon. Dickwad. Are you on your period?"

I roll my eyes. Wait..... Today is... Shit.... "No?" I lie, jumping off my bed and into the bathroom. "I got to go, my bed needs me. Bye!" I rush, hanging up before she could reply. I place my phone down and jump in the shower.

  +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

    So. I'm on my bed. TRYING to sleep. And I can't. because, my mind won't shut the fuck up with thoughts of the dream.

  God. SHUT UP! SLEEP! PLEASE!!!! I yell at myself in my head.

I've lost it. I'm arguing with a brain. A useless brain...  You just called yourself useless..

I glare at my Ryan Reynolds poster. You're so lucky you're hot... I cover my face with my blanket and fall back onto my pillow. Good night, or morning or whatever time of day it is...

  I close my eyes and drift off to dream land.

*********************************************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't uploaded. It's been 3-1 months. I'm really sorry. I've been really busy.

   I'll try to write on Sunday or next week. Hope you forgive me.

  Fan, Comment, or Vote.

~Neli