His Secretary | Park Jimin FF...

By _Infernalroses

๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ง... ๐…๐ซ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

WELCOME
1 : His Secretary
2: Bulletproof Boys
3: Games To Play
4: Mission No 1
5: Chocolates
6: Mission No 2
7: The Story of Salad
8: The Gala
9: The Bid
10: The date
11: Mission No 3
12: Crashing Her Date
13: I can't let go
14: The Story of the drunk
15: Drunk Problems
16: To like someone
17: Too late to Catch up
18: Finding You on the Horizon
19: Truth Or Dare
20: I like You
21: Texting You
22: Stupid Love
24: Crystal
25: The Effects of Love
26: Bros to the rescue
27: His Fiancรฉe
28: To My Love
29: Fight For Her
30: Incomplete
31: To Chase you Once Again
32: The Last Wisp of Hope
33: The Devil's Secretary
34: A Dead Flower
35: A Red Paper Rose
36: A Disastrous Plan
37: The Devil's Wife
38: Making Things Clear
39: Confessions to my Angel
40: His Girlfriend
41: Exclusively Yours
42: Dinner in Hell
43: Spaghetti and Love
44: Back To The Ferris Wheel
Thank You So Much!
45: Haunted House
46: On The Horizon
Epilogue: Love Forever
New Book: Follow You
New Book: Infernal Roses
1 Million Reads

23: The Storm

36.1K 2K 1K
By _Infernalroses

It was raining.

The cool wind brushed past my face making me shiver.

The beautiful sky, dark and gloomy with it's tears falling down,
It was beautiful. Something which I had always loved. Rain.

Though the other staffs were pretty bummed about having to postpone the event, I felt really happy. Rain always made me feel tranquil.

I was sitting inside my tent, peeking outside from the half-opened zipper of it. I took in the lovely fresh air which made me feel alive.

Closing my eyes, I listened the wonderful music of the rain hitting the earth and it's earthy smell engulfed my heart.

I suddenly felt someone pinch my nose. I looked up, surprised by that touch and saw Mr Park smiling at me with an umbrella in his hand.

My cheeks flushed and I couldn't speak for a moment.

"Do you need anything, Mr Park?", I asked after collecting myself.

"Do you want to go for a walk?", He asked.

"Now?"

"Yes"

"But I don't even have an umbrella...", I said.

"I already have one.", He said showing me the umbrella he was holding.

"But the others....they will....", I hesitated.

"Don't care about others. I can handle it and even if you still feel hesitant, there aren't any around right now. Everyone headed off to their own tents."

"Okay! Then!", I said, excitedly. His heart skipped a beat seeing that beautiful smile.

I came out of the tent and Mr Park held the umbrella for me. We two were just some inches apart and our arms were brushing each other's.

"Where should we go?", I asked as he turned around and started walking which led to a different path.

"A surprise.", He asked, and gave his beautiful eye smile that made his eyes disappear. I was always weak for that smile.

Though we were comfortable with each other, there was still some awkwardness in the air. After all, things were new for both of us.

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"Mr Park"

"Miss Kim"

We called each other at the same time which made my cheeks flush even more.

"You can go ahead.", I said.

"No, what did you want to tell?", He asked.

"No, nothing. It wasn't that important.", I said.

"Can we hold hands?", He asked.

"Oh-----", I was taken aback.

"No, I mean, if you don't want to do, it's okay. It's fine.", He said and immediately turned his gaze elsewhere.

He was always the person who didn't like physical interaction. But seeing him initiating something intimate like holding hands, softened up my heart.

My hands slowly made their way to his hands. The nervousness was evident on my face and my heart was drumming in my chest.

His hands were small with baby like fingers but still big compared to mine and it fit so perfectly. My fingers interlocked his and I looked at him.

He looked surprised with that contact. But he let out a chuckle and I laughed as well.

Holding hands, we two walked along the path with the serenity of the environment. After a while, I realized that we had reached on the top of a small hill.

"Wow", I gasped, taking in the beautiful scenery.

The sight of the rain falling down on the green meadows that were filled with flowers was astounding. It was something so simple but so beautiful.

"This place is so beautiful. How did you find it?", I said.

"I was taking a walk yesterday.", He told smiling.

Under an umbrella, with our hands holding eachother, and the rain falling down with it's beautiful music. This was so perfect.

So beautiful

Never in a million years, I would have imagined that I would be holding hands with Park Jimin, my workaholic boss under an umbrella together.

Fate really loves playing it's games, doesn't it?

"Miss Kim", He said.

"Yes, Mr Park?"

"I am really happy we are here...."

"So am I. Thank you for showing me this place. It's beautiful."

"Things have been kinda......", He proceeded but stopped mid-way.

"Fast....", I said.

"Yeah...I want to well, I want to know about your feelings as well. Things have been pretty fast and I am afraid that you are feeling pressured."

"I am catching up. I certainly did not imagine things to go like this. But still here I am."

"Miss Kim...I want you to know that if you don't want to do something, don't do it....If you ever feel like whatever we have isn't right, I want you to turn back right at that moment because I don't want you to regret it later......"

I listened to his considerate words.

"Mr Park"

"Hmmm?"

"Then, I want you to know that even though the future isn't in our hand, even though we don't know what's going to happen, I want us to cherish the moments we have now. Right now, I want to say that I like you and I want you to know it."

He looked surprised for a moment. Then, he gave his enchanting smile and slowly leaned closer to you. Then, I felt his soft lips press my cheeks.

And under that umbrella, we stayed for a long period of time, watching the beautiful scenery intently with the calming beautiful rain.

Things are just so right......

So calm....

Like the calmness before the storm......

*****

"Jimin"

"Hmm?"

"Did you hear what our parents were talking about?"

"Yes...", He said and his cheeks suddenly turned pink.

"Am I really going to marry you when I turn 23?"

"Yes, I think so."

"But will we still be together at that time? Will you visit my house for eating Mom's cookies? What if we change places? What if I again have to move to another place?"

"Hmmm"

Jimin, though he was just a 14 year old boy, knew that the marriage was something that couldn't be called off. It was their parents wish to see him and the little 10 year old girl in front of him to get married in future tying the bonds of the Chois and the Parks.

It was his father's wish...his father, how proudly his eyes gleamed when he was narrating how the whole thing would go to his best friend Choi Eric would something he would never forget.

They had secretly listened their conversation while they were going to sneak in to steal some ice-cream from the kitchen.

"But what if you want to marry someone else? Mama says that you have to marry the person you love...", She asked.

Jimin lightly ruffled her hair.

"That's why I told you not to eavesdrop Crystal. But you wouldn't listen. Now see how troubled you are."

"But Jimin, answer me.", She said pouting.

"That won't happen. I am gonna wait for you, alright?", He said.

"Promise?", She said holding her finger towards him.

"Promise.", He said while intertwining their pinkies.

He looked at her smiling face, with that pig tail and big flower clip on her head.

He will wait for her....surely....

*****

Jimin suddenly woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air. He remembered that memory of about 13 years ago tonight.

He drank the water from the bottle that was lying nearby.

Crystal

She crossed his mind today....

He remembered her face so vividly. Her pigtail, the big flower clip on her head, her innocent smiling face.

How they would sneak in to the kitchen to steal ice-creams and cookies...They truly had a very fun time.

Now after 13 years, he remembered her. All because of a phone call this evening.

After her father moved to Canada for expanding his business, he hadn't seen her.

He remembered his dad's face that day....dad, it's been a long time since he last talked to him....

In the evening (Earlier)

His phone buzzed and he picked it up. He looked at the caller-ID and found that it was his mom.

Why is she calling him? He had told her that he was out of the city for the staff week as well.

"Hey Mom, what's up?", He asked.

"Jimin..."

"Yes? Do you want to say anything?"

"Promise me that you won't get mad and won't worry....I am just calling you to inform you..."

"Why? What happened?"

"Just promise me."

"Promise....what is it?"

"Crystal is back....with her father Eric and your dad is going to discuss about the wedding with you soon..."

"What?!"

"I am just going to say this much to you now. I am afraid your father has put high expectations for this. He has said that he will talk to you as soon as you get back from the Staff week events."

"But-----"

"We will talk about this later. I called you just so that you can think about everything with a fresh mind. Bye."

"Bye....", He said and his throat went dry.

Crystal is back

Then what about Miss Kim?

The storm had finally arrived....

******

The staffs enjoyed all the team activities very well. Each day passed getting to know each other and developing the feeling of team work...Everyone was having a great time.

But I knew that something was wrong.

Jimin hadn't been the same since that day.

The day when we walked together holding hands and carrying  umbrella...

He always looked troubled as if something was eating him up and his face was creased with worry. When I asked him what happened, he shrugged it off and told that he was just tired.

But I knew Park Jimin too well to know when he was lying or not.

He always seemed like he was thinking about something deeply.

Something wasn't right....I could feel it.

Soon the last day of the staff week came. Everyone was happy to go back home ofcourse but they sighed from time to time.

The ten page review was waiting for them after all.

"Why can't he just let us off this time?", The staffs whined while whispering to each other.

Everyone had assembled near the buses. Jimin was yet to come and he would give the short speech. Then, finally they could go to their buses.

My eyes roamed around the place searching for Jimin. Then, Jimin appeared in my sight. He was wearing a black leather jacket with black pants. He flipped his silver hair back with his hand while dragging the suitcase behind him.

He looked dashing. As expected from the most wanted bachelor of South Korea.

He stopped in his tracks. His presence attracted attention and all the eyes became focused on him. I saw some ladies swoon over how handsome he looked.

"Thank you to everyone who joined the staff week's activities with us this time. It was great and I am glad that everything turned out very well. We learnt a lot of new things and discovered our strengths as well as weaknesses as a team. I will surely be eager to read everyone's review about the whole year and welcome the suggestions warmly."

Everyone sighed at the mention of the review.

"Everyone will resume the daily activities starting from Monday. Thank you."

He said and all the staffs headed towards their own buses. Jimin also got to the bus to the section that was separated for him.

He sat on his seat and sighed. How he wished that he wouldn't have to go home.

His father had called him today. After a long time, he had heard his dad's voice. Always so composed and calm but still so authoritative.

His father didn't know that his mom had talked about Crystal to him already. His father told Jimin to come home at 7 pm for dinner today. Jimin knew what bomb his father was gonna drop at him today.

Miss Kim appeared in his sight. His heart suddenly stopped. How can he face her like this?

"Mr Park"

"Yes, Miss Kim?"

"Do you want to say anything?", She asked him, expecting an answer.

He felt so frustrated and he knew that Miss Kim already knew something was wrong.

"Miss Kim, I want to tell you........."

"Yes?"

".....Can you call Mr Kang to tell him to drive me to my mansion after we reach the city?" Damn it. He couldn't say.

"Sure", She said and left.

He should see how things goes first instead of jumping into making decisions.

Hopefully

Hopefully everything goes right.

-----They asked me who you are to me----

---And I replied, you are someone I can never have----

Please vote and comment♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 174 26
โ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon โž ____________________________________ โžค ๐†๐„๐๐‘๐„ : romance/fluff/angst/smut โžค ๐๐€๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
57.5K 2.6K 25
โš ๏ธ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
94.5K 3.2K 53
She's not upset for not reaching her climax. She's crying because she knew she wasn't suppose to be treated that way. She doesn't deserve to be treat...
147K 5.6K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...