Tim Drake x reader one shots

By Crazy_Cartoonist

Hello fellow writers! my name is Crazy_Cartoonist and I'm very much a new member of Wattpad. I'm actually an... More

Sleepy (Tim Drake x Reader) *featuring Damian*
Right and Wrong
Sick
ADHD
How he apologizes (Head cannon)
Memory (angst)
Colors (Soulmate AU)
Halloween (headcannon)
Dieting (head cannon)
Cooking (Head cannon)
Shirts
Cold
Highly intelligent S/O *Headcannon*
Plus-size s/o (Head-cannon)
Mermaid
Proposing (Headcannon)
The Ball
Deaf s/o (Headcannon)
Fun House
Fun House (Pt. 2)
Fun House (Part 3)
Fun House (Part 4)
Fun House (Part 5)
Video Chat
Update on All Books
Snippets and Where I've Been

Tim Drake x Fem! Neko! Reader

846 22 4
By Crazy_Cartoonist

(Tim Drake x Fem! Neko! Reader) Prompt: You have some very obvious—and kinda strange—physical aspects; Cat ears and a tail! Oh my! These "special features" popped up after you got on the receiving end of one of Zatanna's spells. This is gonna be one helluva day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zatanna hid behind the kitchen door in Mt. Justice, wand in hand, gloves on her hands, and a laser-focused goal on her mind.

Get Wally and Beast Boy back for stealing her hat...

Never mess with the hat...

Let's go back a bit...

After a long, hard day of training and kicking ass on the streets, Zatanna walked into the kitchen of Mt. Justice to retrieve and eat a very well deserved lunch in the privacy of her room. She had wanted to eat while studying new spells to practice in the near future. This was something that she liked doing in her downtime. Not only did it grant her new knowledge on the world of magic, but it gave her new opportunities to be even better at it.

Unfortunately for her, walking into the privacy haven of her room was not something that was going to happen today.

Instead of walking into a neatly organized, quiet room in which she could relax while eating her very tasty-looking lunch, she instead walked in on Beast Boy and Wally West huddled together around the now open door of her closet, with Beast boy carrying something in his arms that suspiciously looked like her hat.

Zatanna was pissed

"Beast Boy....Wally..." Zatanna sneered in the boy's general direction, her face contorting into one of annoyance.

The boys quickly grew fearful upon hearing the magicians angry-sounding voice, and turned around and away from the closet, Beast Boy hiding the hat behind his back. Zatanna could see the goosebumps (and the sweat) forming on their skin when they realized that they had been caught.

"Oh, Hi Zatanna!" Wally unnecessarily shouted. "What're you doing here? W-We thought that you were-"

"I was training earlier yes. But, what exactly are you two doing in my room?" Zatanna asked, cutting the boy off.

"W-Well Zatanna, you see, Wally here says that you borrowed something from him and he wanted it back, y'know." Beast Boy lied. Wally furiously nodded in agreement, hoping that this half-baked lie would work on their fellow superhero. Unfortunately for the duo, Zatanna was much smarter than they had anticipated.

"And what exactly did I 'borrow' that warrants barging into my room to get it back?" Zatanna asked, raising her eyebrow and folding her arms. She kinda wanted to see what other excuses that they could make before they had run out of ideas.

The boys looked as if they had seen a ghost. Turning pale as their eyes widened for a moment, realizing that their half-baked attempt at escaping the magicians room without getting into any trouble had backfired miserably. The boys then turned to each-other, nodded, and turned their heads back to Zatanna, who stood in front of them, waiting for a response.

Before she could even get a word out of her mouth to ask what the hell was talking them so long to give her a reason as to why they were in her room, Wally had already ran over to the other side of the room, Beast Boy throwing the hat into his hands with practiced accuracy, after which Wally had ran out of the room at top speed to get away.

Zatanna, now realizing what was going on, put a pointed scowl on her face and pointed her wand at the green, shapeshifting boy before her, felling that it was justified to turn him into something other than an animal for a little while if he didn't fess up Wally's whereabouts in the next couple of minutes.

However, by the time Zatanna was ready to start her interrogation process, quiet squeaking could be heard from below as (out of the corner of her eye) Zatanna had noticed the bristles of her carpet moving steadily towards the open door of her room.

That bastard had turned into a fuc*ing mouse...

And he was getting away!

"Beast Boy!"

Zatanna shouted, pointing her wand at the moving carpet and shooting a freezing speel out of it to keep the green superhero from escaping. Unfortunately for the magician, the shapeshifter proved to be a like a roadrunner when he wanted to be and successfully escaped the room, going in the direction that Wally had apparently gone.

OK. Now Zatanna was pissed off

First, Wally and Beast Boy had barged into her room without permission

Second, they had rummaged through her closet without any inclination of how she would feel about it

And third, and worst of all, they had stolen her hat and run off with it to do who knows what with it!!

It was time for payback...

And that was how Zatanna found herself behind the kitchen door, spying on Wally and Beast Boy to see when she could take them by surprise, get her hat back, and get a little payback. And she had found just the right form of payback to get them back with...

She would turn them into cats

By that, she meant that she wanted to turn them into those anime cat-people for a few days to screw with them. Sensitive cat ears, tail, and just about everything else she knew about them would be concentrated into payback towards two boys who thought that they could get away with stealing someone else's stuff, i.e., her hat.

This was gonna be fun...

Zatanna inched slowly towards the opening, getting far enough so she could see the boys hustled around the hat, placing their arms into it and digging around the inside of the headwear, hoping to find something interesting.

Zatanna pointed her wand at the boys, whispering the spell to herself so as not to alert the other two of her presence. She pointed her wand at the duo, glowing a bright white.

She blasted the spell in their direction..

AAAHHHH!!!

That was not the scream of either Wally or Beast Boy...

This voice was female...

Zatanna opened her eyes after casting the spell, worried for the person she may have hit with her spell that mayyy or may not have been Wally and/or Beast Boy. What she saw was not what she had been expecting.

You were in front of Beast Boy and Wally, meaning that the boys didn't get hit

You did...

Zatanna's eyes widened at the sight of you while her skin paled, not really believing that she had just used her magic on an unintended target.

Damn it

You coughed as you tried waving away the smoke with your hand, you other arm guarding your mouth as you coughed, your eyes closed. Slowly, you opened your eyes to see a a near white-faced Zatanna as well as two shocked boys who had just barley escaped the blast zone of magic. You looked around the room of shocked faces, very very confused as to what the hell was going on.

After a long, awkward silence, you finally spoke up.

"Zatanna...what did you just do?"

Zatanna suddenly snapped out of her shock and got a good look at you for the first time. No words could come out of her mouth.

You looked down at yourself and found nothing wrong

At first...

You soon noticed a long, thin appendage swaying gently behind you, you found that it was connected to your lower back you unconsciously ran a hand through your hair, finding two identical, bendable pointed ears on the top of your head.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you walked into the kitchen to get a snack after training, and now you have cat ears and a tail...?" Tim asked while examining the brand new appending that was your brand new tail.

"Yep." You stated simply as Tim examined you. "Zatanna said that this would wear off eventually, but I don't know, how the hell am I supposed to adjust to this!?"

"Honestly, I don't even know. Hey! You're kinda like those Neko people in Anime!?" Tim chuckled.

"Neko....what...???" You asked. You had a gut feeling that this was not good.

"Y'know those characters in anime when they have certain body parts of an animal to mimic furries? They always have the ears and the tail? And sometimes, their ears and tail are sensitive to touch?"

OK, that last part got you.

"Sensitive?"

Tim turned to you, a mischievous smile on his face as he slowly advanced towards you on the couch, his smile never leaving him. Before you could run away from him, Tim had you pinned to the couch, ready to see if his question had the answer he was looking for.

"Tim, what are yo-"

His hand grabbed your new cat ear, gently rubbing it. Your tail suddenly went up, wagging slightly as Tim rubbed your ear.

"Nyah~!!"

"Ha! I knew it!"

"Tim, you're not helping!" You said as you pushed him off of you, Tim laughing loudly. You walked him as he continued his laughter, a tear coming to his eye.

"A-Alright, I'm sorry! I-I'll help you get used to the cat ears and tail!" Tim promised, still laughing, trying to dodge your whacks to his arm.

"You better!" You angrily meowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody! I have returned from the dead with a requested story! To the person who requested, I'm sorry that I didn't get to this sooner, I really wanted to finish the "Fun House" series before I started anything else. And since college likes to rain HW from the heavens, I couldn't get to it right away.

And HOLY SHIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10,500+ READERS!!!??? I'M SHOOOOKKKKKK. TYSM to you ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Also, sorry if this seems rushed or bad. I'm about to go into the second half of the semester and while I will be at home (My classes are online now because of COVID-19), I will be doing HW for most of that time instead of writing like I want to. I got a lot coming up, and I wanna get on top of it before it comes to bite me in the ass, so I hope you can understand if I disappear for a while.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story! And if you guys have any ideas and/or requests as to what I write next, comment what you want from me and I'll get to it as soon as I can. Just no smut tho, lets keep this PG my readers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, WASH YOUR HANDS AND STAY INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen so many reports of people going out into crowds and it's infuriating that people aren't taking this seriously! If you go out into crowds, you risk spreading this virus to people with weakened immune systems as well as the elderly. It doesn't matter what age you are, you're not immune, stay indoors if possible.

And to any and all healthcare workers, people working at grocery stores, and any and everybody else that has to work right now, You guys are awesome and don't get paid enough to do your jobs. Thank you all for going out into the world and working during a very scary time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Re-posted this because of typos. I posted this late last night, so I wasn't exactly proof-reading lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.8K 45
This is a book mainly about our beloved batboys and sometimes others members of the batfam hope you enjoy reading it ❤️.
93.7K 1.9K 11
HE IS AGED UP TO 16+ This is a complete book of all of the current Damian Wayne x Reader fics on my Tumblr account. Some requests and some of my own...
73.5K 2.9K 45
(SOME CHAPTERS ARE BEING EDITED BTW!!) I am cringe. But I am free. Sorry I keep deleting stories, half the times it's cuz loss of motivation, I don'...
227K 3.7K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ˎˊ˗ ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...