Shirts

Prompt: All of your clothes are in the hamper, and all you have left is your underwear. Maybe it's time to raid your boyfriends closet for some clothes...😈

*Reader is female*

Warning: Slightly smutty

That damn hamper...

Why did it have to be filled with your now stained, smelly, clothes while you stood in front of it in the very last clean pair of undergarments that were now going to be worn by you for as long as humanly possible. Why did you procrastinate doing the laundry by doing everything else!?

Oh, right, you're a master procrastinator who's too damn lazy to do the laundry....

And going down to the laundry room in the basement of your building required wearing a lot more than, well, your underwear...

You groaned loudly as you flopped onto your bed, your face practically engraved into the soft sheets. You rolled onto your back, thinking before eying the satin sheets on your bed. You grabbed a fistful as an admittedly, bad idea, popped into your head.

'Hmmmm... Maybe I could go Roman for a day? Nah, I'd look like an idiot...'

You threw the sheets away before turning on your right side, mulling over outfit options until your boyfriend's closet came into view. Tim always washed his clothes when they got dirty, and he was on a mission today....

You cheerfully hopped off of the bed and skipped over to Tim's closet, opening the door and taking out some clothes that you would need to wear while doing the laundry

"Hello, Tim's closet. Just gonna borrow some stuff for a while, K?" You chirped as you grabbed some clothes from their hangers before closing the door and putting them on.

Time skip

Climbing into an open window from your building's fire escape, Tim quietly slipped in before shutting the window and blinds behind him. The mission Bruce put on him today was brutal considering the fact that thugs and gangs don't give up easily. The vigilante rolled his shoulders back and stretched his muscles, wincing from the pain his sore muscles brought him.

Deciding that a shower was definitely needed to not only rid himself of his B.O. but to relax his muscles, Tim stripped himself of his spandex and hopped into the shower, hoping to have a few moments to himself before going off to find you.

Speaking of which....

You quietly sang along to your favorite song as you pulled, yet, another one of your shirts out of the dryer before adding the next load into the washer. You had been down in the laundry room for a few hours now, washing as much of your wardrobe as possible before Tim was set to arrive back home. As you put in the last load of laundry into the dryer, you marveled at the fact that the clothes you were wearing (which were not yours) were incredibly comfortable despite being a little big on you. They were soft, free of lint (no surprise there), and they smelled like your boyfriend. What else could you ask for in your BF's clothes?

Meanwhile....

Tim, with a towel wrapped around his waist, rummaged through his closet in search of his favorite sweats. He was perplexed to say the least; he had a system set in place in his closet so he wouldn't lose or wrinkle anything. Everything had it's place which was specifically designed to ensure the most convenient way to grab clothes, not to mention the minimal chances of losing any-

Wait a sec.....

If his system for organizing his wardrobe was flawless, then what the hell happened to-

"*snap* Ha! (Y/N) must have taken them, but where is she...?"

He scoped the room to see anything that wasn't in its place. Your phone was there on your nightstand, your keys were gone, and something else was off, he inhaled deeply, thinking.

The smell.... It wasn't as bad as this morning. He remembered that horrible smell coming from the hamper-

"Guess she's finally doing the laundry..." Tim summarized as he gathered another one of his sweats to put on before going down to the laundry room.

While he was doing that...

You made your way upstairs, a basket of laundry in your arms as you climbed the last set of stairs leading up to your floor. "Damn elevator. Breaks down when you need it the most" you grumbled as you rummaged your now, deep pockets for your keys while balancing the basket in your other arm. When you found them you grabbed the key used for your door and unlocked it before opening the door, only to find the door seemed to be lighter as you pulled it open. You question was answered when you saw Tim standing on the other side, smirking and chuckling a bit while leaning against the doorframe.

"You must have really missed me if you're wearing my clothes~" he chuckled as you playfully slapped his chest and pushed him aside. "Well, if you must know, I'm borrowing them until I finish the laundry." You said as-a-matter-of-factly while walking towards your bedroom to put away the clothes, Tim following close behind.

As you were putting a sweater onto its hanger, arms wrapped around your waist from behind and a head rested on your now bare shoulder. The sweater was a few sizes to big and it would sometimes come off your shoulder, exposing some skin.

"You know, you look good in my sweats..." Tim breathed into your neck before softly kissing it. You miserably failed to suppress a a dark red blush at the feeling of his lips on your skin. You had never really done anything like this before, and why were you so red and flustered? How can one simple touch make you into a pile of mush-

'Laundry (Y/N)! Remember you promised yourself to finish this before fooling around!!' You reminded yourself. Yes, the thought of fooling around with Tim did sound fun, you had promised yourself to actually do what you were supposed to do for once in your life before anything else.

"C'mon Tim, I have another load in the dryer that I have to get. Plus, I have to finish folding these." You whined in an attempt to free yourself from Tim's arms.

"Just for a little bit...." He pleaded before you turned around in his arms and pulled away from him slightly so you could properly look at him.

"Tell you what Drake. If you help me finish the laundry, we'll do whatever you want once we're done. How does that sound?" You said while trailing the tips of your fingers up his chest. He pouted a bit before mumbling a "fine", untangling you from his arms, and started folding clothes and putting some on the hangers.

You smiled proudly before going down to get the last load of laundry in the dryer, happy that you now had some help with the chores.

And the added bonus of what was going to happen after you were done with the laundry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I'm finally on break, which means there will be more stories coming soon! I'm actually a little red from writing this believe it or not. That was the first time I've ever written anything remotely smutty. To any and all who have the guts to actually write a lemon, I salute you all. I certainly do hot have the guts to write anything like that. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my crappy writing.