Tim Drake x Fem! Neko! Reader

(Tim Drake x Fem! Neko! Reader) Prompt: You have some very obvious—and kinda strange—physical aspects; Cat ears and a tail! Oh my! These "special features" popped up after you got on the receiving end of one of Zatanna's spells. This is gonna be one helluva day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zatanna hid behind the kitchen door in Mt. Justice, wand in hand, gloves on her hands, and a laser-focused goal on her mind.

Get Wally and Beast Boy back for stealing her hat...

Never mess with the hat...

Let's go back a bit...

After a long, hard day of training and kicking ass on the streets, Zatanna walked into the kitchen of Mt. Justice to retrieve and eat a very well deserved lunch in the privacy of her room. She had wanted to eat while studying new spells to practice in the near future. This was something that she liked doing in her downtime. Not only did it grant her new knowledge on the world of magic, but it gave her new opportunities to be even better at it.

Unfortunately for her, walking into the privacy haven of her room was not something that was going to happen today.

Instead of walking into a neatly organized, quiet room in which she could relax while eating her very tasty-looking lunch, she instead walked in on Beast Boy and Wally West huddled together around the now open door of her closet, with Beast boy carrying something in his arms that suspiciously looked like her hat.

Zatanna was pissed

"Beast Boy....Wally..." Zatanna sneered in the boy's general direction, her face contorting into one of annoyance.

The boys quickly grew fearful upon hearing the magicians angry-sounding voice, and turned around and away from the closet, Beast Boy hiding the hat behind his back. Zatanna could see the goosebumps (and the sweat) forming on their skin when they realized that they had been caught.

"Oh, Hi Zatanna!" Wally unnecessarily shouted. "What're you doing here? W-We thought that you were-"

"I was training earlier yes. But, what exactly are you two doing in my room?" Zatanna asked, cutting the boy off.

"W-Well Zatanna, you see, Wally here says that you borrowed something from him and he wanted it back, y'know." Beast Boy lied. Wally furiously nodded in agreement, hoping that this half-baked lie would work on their fellow superhero. Unfortunately for the duo, Zatanna was much smarter than they had anticipated.

"And what exactly did I 'borrow' that warrants barging into my room to get it back?" Zatanna asked, raising her eyebrow and folding her arms. She kinda wanted to see what other excuses that they could make before they had run out of ideas.

The boys looked as if they had seen a ghost. Turning pale as their eyes widened for a moment, realizing that their half-baked attempt at escaping the magicians room without getting into any trouble had backfired miserably. The boys then turned to each-other, nodded, and turned their heads back to Zatanna, who stood in front of them, waiting for a response.

Before she could even get a word out of her mouth to ask what the hell was talking them so long to give her a reason as to why they were in her room, Wally had already ran over to the other side of the room, Beast Boy throwing the hat into his hands with practiced accuracy, after which Wally had ran out of the room at top speed to get away.

Zatanna, now realizing what was going on, put a pointed scowl on her face and pointed her wand at the green, shapeshifting boy before her, felling that it was justified to turn him into something other than an animal for a little while if he didn't fess up Wally's whereabouts in the next couple of minutes.

Tim Drake x reader one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara