Unfixable fixing

By maleeeka11

He is the broken she tries mending. He is broken. He is bitter. She is sweet. He is an introvert. She is... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
New book?🥳

Chapter Twenty One

465 49 8
By maleeeka11

"Indeed Qiyamah(last hour) is approaching, so pardon(who wrong you) with most graceful pardon( without revenge)." Quran 15:85

Allah is the most forgiving and He loves the people who forgive one another, come to think of it, what's the point of holding grudges? Life is too short for that.

Samirs pov

The one year old kid jumping and dancing around the premises of his home, it's his first birthday and he is over excited.

He has been screaming and playing with balloons.

Yes Affan is already a year old, how time flies, Ya Allah it's scary, i vividly remember the day he was born, heck i can even remember the day his mum told he she was pregnant with him.

May Allah bless him endlessly with long life and prosperity.

Sitting at the back alone, sipping the strawberry drink Aunt Tee brought to me and watching the kids playing.

They look so so carefree like how lucky are they?

"Samir your family are dope." Arman says, walking towards me from the kitchen, yes he is here for the weekend- we both are.

"And for the millionth time it's her sons birthday so it's a no for you." I said to him, rolling my eyes, so because he is so stupid he likes Aunt Sarah.

My friend winks as he sat beside me; "Allah knows best." He smirks, sipping his drink, i shake my head at him.

He will never be serious.

*

And just like that the celebration came to an end, we had a lot of fun, Affan cut his cakes and we all ate, his dad bought him an electric car as a birthday gift, and the kids joy knew no bound.

"Samir and Arman dinner is ready." Announced mama Zainab from the dinning area, yes we came back home earlier and both her and dad are in the kitchen.

Arman almost jump; "Food is ready." He says walking away, not even waiting for me.

I stood up and walk towards my family, all of us sited eating the delicious food cooked by my step mother.

She really is a good cook.

"You both are resuming school tomorrow?" Abhi asks, chewing.

"Are you tired of us?" I ask at the same time mama Zainab scold him; "No talking while eating." She says, rolling her eyes.

Abhi roll his eyes at her as well, "Nah i am not tired of y'all, just want some alone time with my wife." My old dad says with a wink, i can't fight the smile that grace my lips.

Alhamdulillah he is much much more better now.

"Waqah(shameless)" Says mama Zainab throwing a napkin at Abhi, Arman burst out laughing, i can't help but chuckle as well.

We finished eating and move to the living room after helping Mama with the dishes, who would have thought that Arman has sense?

All seated in the living chatting about life and a lot more of random things, with laughs here and there when my phone start ringing.

My cheeks warmed up after seeing the caller, and no i am not blushing.

"Excuse me." I murmured and make my way up stairs without waiting for their replies.

"Hello." I said immediately after i pick the call.

"Hello Samir, how are you doing?" Nihal asks, i close the door of my room and walk to sit on my bed with a smile on my face.

"I'm fine Nihal, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm good, schools so boring." She says.

"Are you missing me?" I ask with a smirk playing on my lips, she didn't reply immediately and i concluded that my question is true.

"No." She says from the other end of the call.

I laugh; "Yes and i am Justin Bieber."

She giggles and i find myself smiling like a fool.

We continue talking for a while, i am starting to extremely enjoy her company, but unfortunately we hang up because Arman came in.

I am not comfortable talking on the phone with someone in the room.

"Pizza with pepperoni or mushroom?" Asks Arman, searching for something in his backpack.

"Pepperoni." I answered.

He raise his head and we make eye contact, he winks at me; "I always knew we were meant for each other." He laughed.

I furrowed my eyebrow with a low chuckle.

"You're mad." I said, closing the curtains.

The sky so dark, with beautiful stars shinning brighter than ever, atmosphere for two yea?

I wish i was in school.

"That's why we're meant for each other boo." Samir says, lying on my bed, i hit him with my pillow, "You're not serious." I said to him, walking up to the bathroom.

"Still better than you." He yell from the room and i can't help but shake my head at him.

So this is where Arman hid my basketball, i shake my head, he is so smart isn't he? I roll my eyes.

I did my business and perform ablution, i hate it when i don't pray Isha on time.

I came out of the bathroom and spread the praying mat, Arman on the bed, using his phone? Or is it mine?

I shrug my shoulders and pray.

Allah is so Merciful, I love him so much.

I said my 'salaams' and fold my palms to say my prayers, Allah is As-Sam'i The Listener.

May Allah accept all our duas, Amin.

I stood up folding up the prayer mat.

"Video game?" I ask Arman, walking closer to him.

And oh my goodness, the response i got is a punch on my face, my nose must definitely be bleeding.

What the hell?

"Wh-" he cut me off with another punch on the stomach, what the freaking freak is wrong with this rascal?

"You bastard." Whispers Arman, his voice cracking?

He threw a punch again, but this time around i hold his hand, and punch him on the face, he tumbled backwards, wiping his mouth before hitting my my arms.

He pointed me with his shaky index finger; "How could you Arman? I thought we're bros?"

I am so lost, but most of all i am in pain, my nose is definitely broken, what is his knuckles made of?

Son of a b—

"Madha taqul ya majnun(what are you saying you insane human?)" I ask, i don't even know why i responded to him in Arabic, yes that's how confused i am.

"The hell are you saying?" Asks Arman, purposely bump into to walk to the bathroom, obviously to clean his mouth.

I sat on my bed and pick my phone, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom, we need to talk, he must be mad.

I have two unread- or rather read messages from Nihal;
I can't wait to see you tomorrow, i miss you so much.

And the second one read;
Can you please reply me? lets play iMessage games if you're bored.

A smile grace my lips reading it, she's so caring, i can't wait to meet her either.

I replied her and then send her the basketball ball game, what? You're surprised?

Arman came out, i kept my phone and fold my arms.

He didn't say anything and just walk out of the room, what did i do to him?

Instead of him to talk things out he just walk out, walked out on me, in my own house.

Sigh.

*****

"....and that's why you need the trial balance." Professor Maxwell explains, for the first time in my entire life i am not paying attention in class.

Don't ask me why, i don't know the answer.

"Earth to Samir." Ray snaps his finger, i blink once, twice and then turn to him.

I raise an eye brow at him; "Don't give me that look, you're zoning out." He says and that draw the attention of quite a few students, whom are mostly Rays friends.

"Are you okay?" Nihal mouthed, i nod at her.

Do i look sick or what?

Arman looks at me in the eye before he divert his attention back to his note book.

In case y'all are still wondering, yes, he still isn't talking to me but we've talked about it at home, day before yesterday, yes today is Tuesday.

Almost an hour later and i won the basketball iMessage game, we continued chatting about random things till Arman made his entry.

"Lets talk." He said,

I kept my phone and fold my arms.

"I never thought you'd stoop this low i-"

I cut him off with a punch on his mouth, he doesn't have the right to say all the nonesense that comes to his mind.

Me? Stooping low?

He wiped his mouth; "You know how i feel about her,"

He paced the room, i kept mum.

"You do Samir, and yet you got close to her, and she developed feelings for you, i thought we're bros?" He asked, while walking close to me.

"We still are, that's why you're in my room." I said and roll my eyes.

He punched me because of a girl?

Now who is stooping so low?

Mf!

"You know i love her," He repeated, "Allah has other plans." I replied him arrogantly.

"I know, but you could avoid it."

"But i didn't."

"You know why?" I added the question; "Because i am starting to like her too."

He look me dead in the eyes, if looks could kill, I'd have been buried by now.

He pushed me to the wall; "I hate you." He says.

"Hate is a strong word." I said and sat down.

"Samir i love Norah, I can't stand her with you." Arman says.

"Then you're welcome to sit." I said.

"Look, Arman, we're way too close to be fighting over a girl, no, we're better than that, anyways apology accepted."

"I didn't apologize."

"You'll eventually." I said and walk out of the room, that was the silliest thing ever.

I shook my head.

I can't help but check my reflection in my phone, my course mates are asking if i am okay.

I continue writing what i am not understanding, I'll definitely read about it in shaa Allah later.

"Samir?" Nihal whispers, she doesn't have to whisper because she is sitting right next to me.

"Nihal!" I answered her with the same tone and she smiles and for some weird reason i turn to look at Arman who is looking at us already and when we lock eyes he turn to the other side.

"Can you please help me with this topic after the class?" The gorgeous girl beside me asks, not that i understand anything; "Yes." I smiled at her, i can never say no to her, plus it's a win-win situation, I'll also get to spend more time with her.

The class lasted for about another 30 minutes, the principles of Accounting today was boring, goodness.

"I'll call you after training okay?" I said to Nihal; "Okay. Please be careful." She says.

If i had a heart it'd be melted now.

Wait, what?

"Yes beautiful." We both smiled and prat ways.

*

On the basketball field, i pick the ball and start dribbling it, Ya Rab, the peace that strikes my heart-

I thought you don't have a heart? My subconscious asked, whatever!

I love it and it makes me happy, extremely happy.

I dribble the ball and throw it into the hoop, it skillfully went in and i repeated the procedure for over three times before i hear someone dribbling a ball behind me.

I turn back and it is none other than my roommate.

"One on one?" He asks, i nod my head and we played.

He is quite good but football is his thing.

He throws the ball at me and i start dribbling it; "I am sorry Samir." We made contact.

"I am so sorry, i realized how stupid and childish i acted, i let my emotions get to me." I dribble the ball.

"Instead of me to be happy for you that you're finally opening up to another person, look at how i reacted, Ana ekthir asif akhi(I am so sorry brother)" I had to laugh, Indian speaking Arabic?

I chuckle once again and throw the ball into the basket.

"It's okay Arman, it's my fault for getting closer to her when i clearly know you liked her." I said.

"No, as you said, it's Allahs plans, and we can't do anything about it." He walks closer to me and stretch his hands for a handshake.

I instead went for a hug, he hugged me back, and i feel content once again.

"You stink, you sweaty kid." Arman says after we pulled away.

I roll my eyes, "Is that a way of saying you miss me?" I ask with a smirk.

"You wish." He laughs.

I am glad things are okay with us.

We played for some more and i called Nihal to come to the court with her books.

Beautiful face, beautiful day.

******

I am sorry for not updating on time🚶🏾‍♀️

How are y'all doing? In shaa Allah in good health? Alhamdulillah.

I hope y'all are staying home? It's hectic but for the best in shaa Allah.

In shaa Allah coronavirus will end soon, in shaa Allah, lets keep praying please🥺

May Allah make it easy on all of us, I love y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️

Malika🤮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 164 20
Love is something she never felt or tasted. She was a lonely dying soul that went unnoticed by all except him. He had family , health and everything...
17.1K 1.8K 31
Latif is a full time bad boy,he was a good boy but his life changed after he lost his dad.. Ablah is a very good muslimah,she is very calm and loving...
108K 10K 31
He's arrogant she's sweet. He's hard, she's soft. He's composed, she talks a lot. Read as destiny bring this two different individuals together in...
122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...