Right of the King

By TheWolfsFury1420

this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story... More

King's Arrival
Background Story and Information
Bell's status in long-form
his clothes, armor, and weapon's
Festival
Meeting
Fighting Festival
Festival Climax
Bable Tower Date
Little Thief
Treasures of Babylonia
Freya Familia vs Babylonia
Alcaeus's Wife
Leveling
Middle Floor
The Duel
Goliath
Games and War
War
Renard
Haruhime's status in long term
Godly Arrogance
Ares vs Alcaeus
Babylonian territory
Babylonia Vs Oranio
War and Dungeons
Kings Parents
Wedding Ceremony Fight
Advancement
(Special) Adem Ruin's Everything, King of Babylonia

Parenthood (Final)

1K 17 18
By TheWolfsFury1420

after about 6 more month's, and some leveling up, making sure to level up once everything's at SSSS or EX, Alcaeus waits in a room with a worried look as Tamamo is giving birth to their first child, and Alcaeus was not able to hide how worried he was.

Yuri:" it'll be alright, Tamamo's tough, if anything, she will come out on top in this... though she will be exhausted after"

Alcaeus:" (nervously fast) who's worried, I'm not worried, nope, not worried, definitely not worried, I'm-"

Eris:" I know you're scared for Tamamo, but have faith in her, it'll be alright"

Alcaeus:"... and that's only part of what I'm worried about"

Yuri:" your kids will be fine"

Jason:" and my niece or nephew will be fine as well, my sister and your kids will be fine"

then the doctor came and asked if Alcaeus wanted to be with his wife as she gave birth, he agreed, but his father reminded him not to hold her hand's or be wrapped in her arm's, entering, he holds her back as she struggled, but then, the child was born.

Doctor:" it's a boy your majesty"

Tamamo:" that's... great... its a boy, our soOOOOOONNNNNN"

Alcaeus:" Tamamo, WHAT HAPPENED"

Doctor:" she's having twins your majesty, she's giving birth yo the other child now, don't worry, she'll be fine"

he was shocked as Tamamo had to give birth to their other child, and it was a girl this time, Tamamo was done giving birth and now, he had a son and daughter, he and Tamamo were happy they had a family.

Alcaeus:" are you scared as well"

Tamamo:" terrified, but we're a family now"

Alcaeus:" I couldn't be happier"

after they were born, the kingdom was informed of the children, their name's were Achilles Tamamo Lycaon for their son, and Atalanta Boudica Lycaon for their daughter, and after a month, all his wive's would have given birth and Alcaeus had plenty of children, Veronica had a daughter names Fenrious Trueblood, Fiona had 2 boy's named Arjune Ljos Alf and Reveran Ljos Alf one daughter named Leona Ljos Alf, Hippolyta had 2 daughters Admeta and Tionae Ainiainippe, Medousa had 2 sons Ren and Rune  Nemean, he had 11 children now, and was now a father, now he was thinking on how to raise them, he appointed personal maid's for each child and made sure to raise them best he could, taking time out of his day to spend as much time with them now.

(time skip for 10 years in the future)

ever since then, thing's have been going on, war has continued, the world has changed, and the next generation is underway, the princes and princesses of Babylonia are raised to be honorable and respectful, however, Hippolyta had to return to her kingdom with her daughter's to rule the kingdom of the Amazon's, Medousa had to return as she was needed by her kingdom right after giving birth to a daughter, Fiona had to take the crown of the elven kingdom with her son by her side, Veronica was crowned queen of the werewolves and had to leave, in the Hestia Familia, Lily, Lefiya, and Haruhime are now level 6 adventurer's now and Alcaeus's other wives are level 8, and Alcaeus was known as a wise and generous king, the "Man who formed the world" as many now say, he is famous, and his children see him as something of a hero. Tamamo was the only one who was to stay as he was busy helping her husband with his kingdom as they advanced their technology 100 years more into technological advancement from their current technology, groundbreaking to say the least.

Alcaeus:" Achilles, Atalanta, where are you 2, your maid's said you didn't show up for your study sessions... I can see you with my clairvoyance, so come out from the roof now"

then 2 children came down, they both had white hair and red eyes, and were cat people/werewolves, cat ears with wolf tails, and had to jump down nearly 5 stories and land on their feet just fine.

Achilles:" dad, how do you know every time"

Atalanta:" and when do we get clairvoyance"

Alcaeus:" when you're smart enough"

Atalanta:" but dad, our study session's are boring, we're just learning thing's we already know, why bother with it"

Achilles:" yeah, I don't care for that anyway, I like combat training better"

Alcaeus:" Achilles, you said you wanted to be a king as good as me, didn't you"

Achilles:" yeah, I want to help people like you do, and be as good a king"

Alcaeus:" then you need to know that you can't just skip out on necessary thing's, what does that say"

Achilles:" but Atalanta was shooting arrow's to hit a target in our room's"

Alcaeus:" that explain's why they're locked with no one inside, now go to your room's and unlock them, now, then you will spend another hour studying and won't get dinner until your maid's say you're done, do I make myself clear"

Achilles and Atalanta:" yes dad"

Achilles:" also, I have a question"

Alcaeus:" what is it"

Achilles:" it's been on my mind for a while, but why do we have more than one mom and a lot of sibling's we don't see often"

Alcaeus:"... it's complicated now go"

as they went, a soldier informed the king of a new enemy, one that killed thousand's of his men singlehandedly, he knew what had to be done, and went to fight, apparently, Ishtar and Dionysus worked together to create an opponent able to match Alcaeus, this was a special beast, it was humanoid, but a dragon, made from the remain's of the one-eyed black dragon with divine magic, after the battle, Aclaeus would win, but with this action, the god's said as his actions became to bold and strong, he was to vow never to fight again, or rain the god's of each mythologies wrath on them, not because they despised Alcaeus, but because it was voted on as it was brought up by the 2 god's that attacked him like this, while he held his ground, he would take the vow as to avoid angering the god's, and now, he was only to teach his children what he know's, 8 years would pass and all his children are grown, he had about 42 kid's and has his first son ready to try his hand at pulling the sword, despite draming of this day, he was nervous.

Alcaeus:" what's wrong Achilles, you've prepared for this moment you're entire life, never once did you falter, when you were younger, you were a rascal, but you grown and matured, so why are you nervous now"

Achilles:"... because now, I understand what it take's to be a king, unshakable will and nerves, and as I saw what you under, I'm now scared"

Alcaeus:" ... you can always let your sister try first, their's no harm in backing down when their is someone else to take a turn"

Achilles knew what pulling the sword meant, knowing what it takes to be king, he breathed in hard, and grabbed the sword, he closed his eye's as he pulled, and when he opened, the sword was in his hand, and now, he was the king, being given the crown, he was to be announced as the new king as his father gave him this one last advice.

Alcaeus:" when you are king, you need to remember, what's best for the Kingdom, what's best for the people, and what's best for the world, that's all that matter's, balancing between everything is tireless and near thankless work, but when you take the crown, your first and only obligation... is to your people, take care of them, and make them proud"

as Achilles was appointed, a banquet was held as many of his friends, trainers, and family was there, but in the corner of his eye, he saw as his father was in a cloak and exiting the party, he pardoned everyone as he headed out to find out what he's doing.

Achilles:" hey dad, what are you doing, the party's bearly started"

Alcaeus:"... I'm leaving"

Achilles:"... what"

Alcaeus:" I'm going around the world, exploring, and I probably won't return for a long time"

Achilles:"... but... I need your help, I need you their to help decide what is best for Babylonia, I... I don't think I can do this without you"

Alcaeus:" no you don't, I trust you'll make s fine king, and every father's desire is for their children to strive and grow, will you lose face just because I'm not around"

Achilles:"... no, I won't"

Alcaeus:" than be happy for me, I get to travel without so many eyes on me"

Achilles:" but... what if I make you upset with a choice"

Alcaeus:" make me upset by your choices, son, you are the king now, what do I have anything to do with it, whether I approve of your decisions no matter what you do does not matter anymore, you're an adult who is now king and took his father's place as king, I was king, now you're king, you were taught by many people many things, I also taught you many thing's you need to do if you became king, did I not"

Achilles:" you did, I remember everything vividly, and I took to heart many of the thing's you said"

Alcaeus:" good, and as long as you have a good heart, you'll do fine, it's whether you think it's right or not that matter's more, are you ready to take the crown, it's your's by right, but... as reluctant as I am, if you're not ready, I can take the crown for a few more years if you really can't, but remember, no matter what, I'll always be proud of you"

Achilles:"... I plan on the kingdom being divided for some of my other sibling's to rule over, that way, it's easier to manage and give's them power as well, and I can trust them as well"

Alcaeus:" smart indeed, you pleased your father with that thinking, is that what you wanted to hear"

they both giggles as Achilles then stopped laughing before asking a question.

Achilles:" will you at least wait to say goody to us first before leaving, I know you more than earned this with all you done for the world, but... can't we say goodbye first, and also... will you come back"

Alcaeus:" idiot, of course I'm coming back, and soon at that, I love my family, and I'll annoy you all till you kick me out, it wasn't like I was leaving forever, I'll come back every once in a while and visit all of my family and friends, otherwise, all my wives will kill me"

Achilles:" I guess..."

Achilles hugged his dad as he knew this would be where he makes his legend, afterward's, within 4 year's, Alcaeus would have died as he was to hold a flag to help bring back morale to an army about to be overturned by an undead army made from the god's with 50 spear's through his body as he was still standing and even holding that flag and his ashes would be scattered over the mountain of Babylonia as his family honored his death, crying over his loss, but did not die in vain as the battle and war was won, finally falling in the battlefield at the age of 37, and would be remembered forever.

Achilles:"... mom... after all this, after everything the god's put him through, why didn't he fight back, they broke the oath with those monster's, so why didn't he actually fight, if he did that-"

Tamamo:" your father promised all the god's, not just some of them, your father was a man of his word, he loved us, deeply, and he wouldn't put his life on the line unless people needed help"

Atalanta:" why... why did he keep fighting when he was sworn to not fight physically, why would he continue to fight when he could have died like... this, why did he leave us alone now"

Tamamo:" I can't say for certain why, but I know, he's looking down and smiling at the fact that those people he protected are safe, that I'm sure of, now then, let's say goodbye, your father wouldn't like people to pity him, he never liked that"

(this is the last story, if you want a story about what happens after his death, I could do something like that, but maybe not for a while as I have other stories and may be busy, but this is the end of the road for this story, it feels rushed, but this is it, thank you for staying so far, and have a good day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 482 23
Following the loss of his family, Bell chose to pursue a path of revenge while distancing himself emotionally from those he knows. However, things be...
121K 2.2K 48
Basically you are caster Heroic Spirit and 'casted' into Danmachi. Of course I own neither Danmachi or anything from Fate.
40.3K 620 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...
6.7K 659 108
Note : there is no need to watch the anime to read this book. "Thousands years ago, there were eight gods ruling the world, until one day, one of th...