šš‚ššƒš™°š™½š™³ š™±ššˆ š™¼š™“

By JheneTheWriter

š™±š™¾š™¾š™ŗ 2 šŸ–¤ ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™½ššŽššŸššŽšš›ššœšš˜šš—'ššœ š™°šš›ššŽ š™±ššŠššŒšš” ! More

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Investigator Duo Brothers.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Snake.
Drive By.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
Handled.
Leave.
One For The Books.
Big Mad.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Do You & I'ma Do Me.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
How Was The Club?
Say Hi Mommy.
Just Wanna Be Happy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

How Much?

9.1K 469 179
By JheneTheWriter

Let's show the world you're my golden girl

When we shoppin' they see us on the streets

They say 'Son, scooped a hot one'

Looking up from my phone sitting beside the video director as Nas rapped towards the camera, I looked back down at my phone smiling at the videos Jhene sent me earlier of my little man moving around in her stomach all morning. He was kicking her ass.

Standing up placing my phone in my back pocket, I walked over to the monitor watching over the footage we had so far impressed by Nas and Dani's collaborated idea for the track the recorded which was on the top of all the charts like I knew it would be.

Nas is gonna be in the club vibing to the track, and to really get Dani out there as a "versatile artist" she opted to acting as the main stripper in one of the special scenes.

"J how she looking?" Walking over towards the makeup artist as she got Dani ready for her scene, I sized Dani up as she avoided eye contact acting as if I wasn't in the room.

Her not talking to me definitely ain't fazing me no way, it's childish if you ask me especially since she the one who stepped outta line.

"It's straight, Dani you fuckin' wit it?" Crossing my arms as she slowly turned towards me running her tongue along the side of her mouth, she slowly nodded as I nodded heading back over to my chair not leaving room for any conversation.

"AIGHT DANI YOU'RE ON!" The director yelled as he made his way over to the prepared strip club scene Ella was able to have the venue set up, I still don't know her ass convinced them to do it all for free... but hey... I ain't complaining. "J you want Nas in it or nah?"

"No funny shit, if you have him tossing money from the couch or some shit as she dances... that shit finna be fire." I put my input in as Dani rubbed baby oil upon her arms making her way onto set, immediately grabbing the pole waiting for her cue.

"PLAY BACK!"

Nodding my head to the music as Dani slowly walked around the pole bending all the way down clapping her ass while looking back at Nas, he leaned back on the couch throwing bands in the air.

Slowly sliding down, Dani got in all fours flipping over as she placed her legs above her head running her fingers over her center sensually.

Feeling uncomfortable watching her doing the most, I pulled out my phone beginning to watch All American finishing the episode Jhene and I were watching last night.

Her ass was gonna be pissed when she sees I went ahead, but I think she'll make an exception for this shit.

"Aight that's a wrap Dani GREAT JOB, now let's do your close up for your verse. Just do what you feel is right. Keep it sexy. J you can come look at the previous scene to make sure it's straight."

Pausing the episode standing up from my chair, I walked over to the monitor watching the playback nodding my head seeing Dani worked the scene like the champ I knew she could be.

Looking towards set as Dani filmed her close up, I grabbed a pepsi from the table taking a sip watching as she rolled her hips on Nas's lap running her hands over her thighs making direct eye contact with me.

Sliding off Nas's lap, Dani began slowly crawling across the stage in my direction with her ass tooted up in the air. It was almost as if she was challenging a nigga.

Feeling a vibration in my pocket, I quickly broke eye contact looking down at my phone seeing it was a text message from Jhene.

Mrs. Neverson My Heart ❤️💍

Just dropped the kids off at your moms
I'm gonna shower & meet you at the shoot
Let me know if that bitch give you any problems
Im only a good 15 away
Love you husband 🥰

sit ya pregnant ass down 
and focus on driving safetly
love you too... crazy ass
1:45 pm

"Why the fuck she on you like dat?" Whipping my head around sucking my teeth as Antonio came walking in with a slushy in his hand, I looked back towards Dani seeing her eyes were still on me as she finished up her close up. "She got beef?"

"Nah nigga... loud as well damn." Bucking at Antonio as I walked back over to my chair, he followed taking a seat beside me keeping his eyes on Dani as she snapped out of her trance continuing with the scene. "Wassgood wit you nigga?"

"Shawty right there....watch her. Looking at ya ass like she tryna bump and grind late at night at the park. You fuck wit my sis Jhene and I'ma fuck wit ya ass, got it? That's my rider on god." Side eyeing Antonio as he glared over at Dani, I shook my head taking another sip of my Pepsi realizing if his ass noticed it within seconds, other people probably did too.

And I don't need no false rumors stirring up.

"I got it handled, shawty getting besides herself." I mumbled as I shook my head irritated looking towards him, leaning to see who had all his focus in his phone but was immediately shoved away.

"Mind yours. But yea you better, you don't want my crazy ass to get involved. Nigga... is the Nas? Oh my fucking god, say sike right now?"

"Come in."

Opening Dani's dressing room door closing it behind me as she sat on the couch drinking water looking towards me, I leaned my back against the door lifting my phone up on the sly making sure Jhene was still on the call.

I learned my lesson trusting females innocent acts of kindness, so I wanna make sure my wife knows what really happened even if that means allowing her ass to eardrop on the shit. I ain't getting caught up.

"Aight I'm not tryna make this anymore awkward than what it has to be. I don't appreciate the shit you pulled the other day. I signed you cause I feel ya sound will bring something different to the industry, and I believe in ya craft. My bad for allowing you to get comfortable enough to do some shit like dat, but that's on me. But since you don't know how to keep shit separate, I guess I have to be on my bully shit which I didn't wanna have to do."

"Jeremiah let me-..."

"Let's start wit dat. My blood calls me by my government aight, it's J. I'ma husband and a father, ain't shit finna fuck wit dat... understood? I ain't got no problem wit you, but if you can't respect me and my family... you gotta bounce. So what we finna do?"

Crossing my arms as Dani slowly stood up from the couch grabbing her black hoodie from off the couch putting it on, she surrendered her hands smiling up at me as I stale faced her.

"I apologize for crossing boundaries... and it won't happen again." Looking down at Dani's hand as she held it out towards me, I nodded my head shaking hers as she softly smiled up at me appearing like a weight was lifted off her shoulders. "How'd the video come out boss?"

"They working on the finishing touches right now... lemme go check." Nodding towards her as I turned around opening the door closing it behind me quick enough so she couldn't interject, I walked into the bathroom pulling my phone out my pocket placing it to my ear. "Mamas?'

"Jeremiah..." Scrunching my face smirking familiar to that sound in Jhene's voice instantly feeling my man's stand up in my sweatpants, I turned the volume up clearing my throat. "Why you sound so sexy when you on ya bully shit?"

"Jhene... I'm over here having a serious ass conversation." I laughed shaking my head enjoying Jhene's out of control pregnancy hormones, swear she be treating me like I'ma hoe on the street.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry... but that was sexy as hell. Talkin bout some so what we finna do, I love it when you talk like dat daddy. Pistol by the bed while he killing this pussy."

"I'm hanging up...love you. I'm boutta head over to the shoot... horny ass."

...

"Hold up hold up." Interrupting Jhene's maternity shoot as she watched me with an irritated smirk on her face, I shrugged my shoulders not giving a fuck as I fixed her top going on the ninth time. "That attitude don't faze me shawty, got ya titties all out and shit."

"Jeremiahhhh I literally have pasties on, take ya ass back over there please."

Kissing her stomach as I walked back over to the sitting area watching Jhene worked the camera, I popped a hand full of Cheetos in my mouth licking my bottom lip mesmerized by her beauty.

As crazy as it is for me to say, I think I'm addicted to watching Jhene carry my child. Something about it, just makes me want to start up on another one.

"She look good as hell. What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself slowly standing up walking beside the photographer crossing my arms as I ran my eyes slowly down Jhene's body, causing her to began blinking slowly losing her train of thought as our eyes met.

Smiling as a soft smile appeared of her face, I looked away allowing her to focus.

Looking down at my phone as our relator sent me an address to one of the houses Jhene as looking at online, I bucked my eyes at the price blinking twice to make sure I was really seeing all those damn zeros.

The price was brazy I'll admit it, but nothings too expensive for my family.

"Ayo bae they sent me the addy, you tryna swing by after this?"

Nodding my head impressed as I walked around the pool in the backyard, I looked towards the houses surrounding which were a good amount of distance from this house, seeing all I needed to see.

Walking over to the back door stepping inside, my eyes fell on Jhene as she waddled around the kitchen running her hand along the kitchen counters.

"So what you thinking?" Lightly laughing as Jhene looked up at me smiling, I nodded seeing that she was feeling the crib just as much as I was. "I'm feeling it too, basement is sound proof, closet big as shit, bigger playroom for the kids, basketball court fire, movie theater and a vanity room for you so you could take some appointments at home, multiple bed rooms, house out back if ya momma wanna stay for a weekend or some shit, pool nice as hell. I'm fuckin wit it."

"How much they asking for?" Jhene asked as she walked over to me placing her arms on my shoulders standing on her toes as I leaned down kissing her lips, running my tongue along her bottom lip avoiding the question. "Jeremiahhhh listennnn."

"All you need to worry about is decorating ma, I got all the rest lil girl. Now hop up on the counter and spread them thick ass thighs."

Leaning down looking up at Jhene as I reached to placed my arms around her thighs, we quickly moved away from each other pretending to analyze the tile floor as the realtor came walking into the kitchen looking down at her IPad.

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Neverson, how do yall feel about this one?" Forcing a smile towards the realtor as Jhene shook her head lightly laughing, I wrapped my arm around Jhene pulling her against my chest.

"We'll take it."

...

I'll be there for you when you had a long day

Type of love make me wanna go and tat your name

Promise I won't fuck around

"Thank you baby for taking me out, it's been a minute since we sat down at a restaurant together with no high chairs or strollers." Nodding my head in agreement pulling Jhene's hand up to my mouth kissing it, I looked over running my eyes over her as she sat in the passenger seat with a black turtle neck and black ripped jeans looking good as hell. "I wanted to ask you something Jeremiah..."

"Aight wassup?"

"This year for Christmas... I really want to be all together as a family. Like everyone. I have been feeling like people are leaving up left and right... I really want to cherish these moments ya know?"

Looking over as Jhene played with her nail, something she did when she was thinking about something, I leaned over the console as we pulled up at a red light kissing her cheek causing her to turn towards me smiling softly.

"I gotchu'....aight? Gotta clear it wit ya doctor first to make sure your clear to fly if we going far far, but I'm down wit that. I'll do this trip for you... but you have to make me a promise." Side eyeing Jhene as she looked over at me confused, I let go of her hand pressing my finger against her arm. "Once we move into the new crib I'm all for your opinions, but when I say stay out the way... I mean just that. Don't be lifting no shit, moving no shit, or convincing none of the workers to allow you to help wit shit. You and that laptop of yours can take a seat, and go brazy on the decorations and furniture. I ain't playing either."

While Jhene was pregnant with Jade, despite the doctor's orders Jhene continued to push herself to her limits attempting to prove to me that she's still capable when we both know she's not.

After going so hard to the point she was put on bed rest, I'm really putting my foot down this go round... that girl gonna sit her ass down.

"Okay Jeremiah... talking to me like I'm ya damn child." Sucking my teeth as Jhene turned her body away from me laying her head on the window, I shrugged my shoulder refusing to entertain her attitude when she knew damn well I was right.

"You having my damn child and I want you, as well as my baby boy to be safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 790 12
" ššžšÆšžš« šœššš§ š¬š­ššš² š°š¢š­š” š§š—¼ š—¼š§šž š„š—¼šÆš¢š§ š²š—¼š® ššš„š—ŗš—¼š¬š­ šŸšžšžš„š¬ š„š¢š¤šž š¬š—¼š—ŗšžš­š”š¢š§š  š°š”šžš§ š§š—¼ š—¼š§šžš¬ ššš«š—¼...
213K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
119K 1.2K 32
šƒš«š¢š„š„ šˆš¦ššš š¢š§šžš¬
337K 10.5K 73
"ššØš° šˆ š¦ššššž š¢š­ ššš°š¤š°ššš«š š–š”š² šš¢š š²šØš® š„šžš­ š¦šž ššØ š¢š­?" šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” šš š¬š¢š§š šžš« šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”šž š›š«šØš§š± šŸššļæ½...