𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄.

By juicytiti

Giselle was not like the other girls, women like her were rare to a man like Gino. Her best friend would sacr... More

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄.
𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝚜𝚒𝚡.
eight.
nine.
ten.
UPDATES ARE COMING
eleven.

seven

3.9K 353 205
By juicytiti

Giselle's blood was boiling, her feet were pouncing up and down as she watched her mother burn her cards in front of her. It was hard to watch, she picked herself up and left the area. The black smoke started to grow but the cards were not burning.

"Rocky, what the fuck are you doing?" Antonio walked outside and snatched the lighter from her. "This shit is getting outta hand,"

"Your daughter is getting outta hand, the fuck. Why would you allow her to bring these in our house. And they're not burning, just goes to show how fucking evil and demonic these things are," she argued, and Antonio shook his head.

"Yo'" he scoffed and almost backed away from her, this was not the woman he married. Rocky was never known to be this judgmental and hateful. And to his daughter, someone with a smaller voice in this situation, he knew he had never taken up for her in the past but this was extreme.

And he felt the need to hold up his bargain with Giselle, she deserved better than this.

"Giselle, go in the house baby," he looked back at her and Gino. The two of them nodded their heads and walked backwards, slowly before things started to hit the fan.

"What you think he finna tell her?" Gino kept looking, not even putting his attention anywhere else.

"I don't know," she said softly, she felt this big lump in her throat. And as much as she swallowed it didn't seem to go away.

"You not about to keep disrespecting her. She's not just my fucking daughter either, you birthed her and treat her like she's a kid from off the street. I'ma need you to get your shit together, I don't even know who you are. Sometimes I regret marrying you, and I love you. But you need to chill out, your daughter is as harmless as you are. But you're gonna turn her into your biggest fear, put her damn cards down. And you gone buy her some more just for the damn inconvenience,"

Racquel's heart dropped, she couldn't believe AJ had thoughts of leaving her over this. Was she overreacting? Maybe so but her reasoning behind all this had to do with something she practiced at her daughters age. She was seeing herself in Giselle and it frightened her.

"Wow," she said looking down at her hands, she had finally realized everything she was doing reminded her of her mother and aunt.

They shamed her, beat Rocky physically for her practices. Tarot was where she started and got into different forms of witchcraft. It was something she really enjoyed and she thought it was something she was able to pursue a career with. But her family had other ideas.

"I'm just like my mother," she pressed her lips together and looked up at her husband who was ashamed. "She threw me in a catholic church and had them do a exorcism on me, I was fifteen. I'm sorry, I don't know what's come over me,"

"I don't know but you need to go make things right with Giselle. She feels like you hate her, you show her so much of it she doesn't even know what it feels like to be loved from you anymore." AJ turned around to see Giselle standing there. "I thought I told you to go in the house,"

"Giselle, babygirl I am so sorry," She looked over to her daughter. Giselle wasn't buying it though even though she could tell her mother was genuine, she just couldn't believe it took her father to get through to her. "You didn't deserve anything I've done or said to you. I was not in my right mind sweetheart, you deserve so much better from me. And I'm sorry about your cards, it's just when I was your age I had a bad experience and my mother had done the same things, maybe even worse things to me for my practices,"

"So you do it to me?" She scoffed and shook her head, not too happy with her mother's actions. "You want me to like everything you like, be a girly girl, and all this other stuff you know I hate. Tarot and spirituality are the only two things I actually like and I keep them to myself and you were willing to take that away from me because of your past. You haven't accepted me since I started my spiritual-- you know what. I spent my whole life venting to you and not once have you listened so fuck you and your sob story. You ain't wanna hear me out so I don't wanna hear anything you have to say, I'm leaving,"

Giselle bit her lips, trying to hold back her tears. She began to jolt off her family's property walking with no real destination.

Gino had no choice but to follow behind her. He didn't say anything cause he knew how she was when she was pissed off. These two knew one another like the back of their hand. It was only right to make sure she was safe, he'd hate himself if anything happened to her.

A tear began to fall from her cheek. "I wasn't enough for her then and I won't ever be. She's only got a change of heart cause daddy and ugh,"

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and Gino just pulled her into a deep hug. "You ain't gotta explain nothing to me I already know."

"At least you got parents that understand you though. I wish Genie was my mom sometimes," she laughed in his chest as his hand rubbed up and down her back.

They pulled away from each other, their eyes automatically connecting as if they just met for the first time. He was mesmerized and always saw her as a sister but deep down he just wanted to see if they were meant to be together. He always saw her more than one way, she was so different from other girls.

His family being close made it hard for the two of them to pursue a relationship.

Damn, why couldn't she just be a friend from school? Or the new girl in town. He hated that there were so many obstacles in the way, but the only true obstacle was himself.

He twisted his lips and took a deep breath as he glanced at her brown eyes. He was attracted to everything about her, Giselle was always the perfect girl to him. She did no wrong in his eyes, in fact he was the poster child for any woman he brought around his family. Any girl he dated had to live up to Giselle's standards.

He was hard on himself when it came to dating. He didn't want a dumb girl or a female that was only about herself and nothing else. He wanted someone that was connected and deeply rooted in spirituality like Giselle. Or maybe just a girl that was God-fearing. He needed a girl that had her ducks in a row and wasn't afraid to embrace who she was. So many females living behind social media accounts and have no real purpose but to go to college to be someone their parents want them to be.

The generation of females continued to decline. Girls in the area were forgetting about their self-worth and respect.

Gino just closed his eyes and braced himself as he leaned in to kiss her. She wasn't expecting it but this was her first kiss and she wasn't mad about it. No, there were no feelings for Gino that she knew of. She never looked at him in that way, there was no real connection between them other than their friendship.

She saw him as her partner in life but not romantically.

His hand clutched onto her neck, pulling her in closer as he caressed her back. He was kissing her to the best of his abilities, he had plenty of skill. She moaned against his touch and as she snapped back to reality she had to push him off.

"No," she shook her head and her heart began to race, she was ashamed, embarrassed, and she felt like she didn't have any self-control.

"Elle, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to it just h--," Gino started, his eyes widening as he looked around and the feeling of his heart dropping to his ass was just enough to know he did something that could affect their friendship.

Before he could move his lips to say another word, Giselle pulled him back in and pecked his lips and gave him a small smile. "It's okay,"

"You sure?" He gritted his teeth and slapped his fist against his hand. "I promise I won't ever do that shit again,"

"Boy," she sniffled and shook her head at him. "I said it was okay, let's not make this awkward. And I actually liked it, until I realized I was kissing you,"

"Damn, you gone just say that like I ain't right here?" He said holding his hand against his chest, pretending like he was oh so offended. His feelings weren't hurt he just didn't want to hurt her feelings because she deserves better.

"Who else was I gone say it too," she laughed and rested her head on her shoulder. "Gino,"

"Wassup?" he said looking down at her as the two of them stood in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Areyouavirgin?" She said as fast as her tongue would let her. She wanted to explore within her sexuality and having sex with someone she trusted would give her more insight.

Her first kiss was going to have to be her first body, she could not risk having multiple people touching her. She trusted Gino enough to let him have some form of control, the two of them were already intimate but never in a sexual aspect.

"I'ma need you to slow down," he raised an eyebrow and let out an awkward chuckle.

"Have you.. you know ever had sex before," she shrugged her shoulders, brushing it off as if it wasn't anything serious. She was not willing to wait, she wanted to know what it felt like to have someone feed her soul.

"Uh," he paused and had to think if he wanted to lie to her or not. He was sure she expected him to be experienced but he was a virgin as well. The minute he was introduced to porn, he would focus on how to take care of the woman's body but there was no real practice. Only things he watched or listened to.

Neither of them had the sex talk with their parents, knowing good and well it was much needed. Giselle was willing to skip the marriage part to explore while Gino was scared of hurting anybody he slept with so he refrained from sex, being abstinent until he found the perfect person to share the last of his innocence with.

"It's okay," she scrunched her eyes up at him. "I'm not gonna judge you, I was just curious,"

"Well, if you want me, to be honest, I ain't ever had sex before."

"Wow," she scoffed, she was taken aback by his words and from the look in his eye, she knew he wasn't lying.

"Yeah, you not the only one that reacted like that," he nodded his head. "But why you ask?

"Nothing," she said shaking her head and pressing her lips together.

"Nope, tell me. I won't judge you, I'm just curious," he said trying to pick on her but of course, she wasn't willing to open up about the plan she made up in her head.

"It's stupid Gino," she bit on her lip. "I wanted to try it out, see what all the hype was about,"

Gino's eyes fluttered open he had to make sure he was talking to the right person. He was somewhat impressed with how bold she was about it, like sex was nothing but in today's world it was nothing. People didn't see it as this sacred thing, it's more so spiritual than physical but people tend to abuse it for their own pleasure.

"Okay," he said.

"Okay, what?" Giselle spoke slowly, watching the trees beside them, trying to keep her eyes off him due to the feelings she was beginning to feel inside her pelvis region.

"Okay, we can do it. If that's what you wanna do," he shrugged his shoulders. "But where?"

-

okay, this book is no longer on hold and i'm proud to say that this book is about to be a piece of work. ima just wing it lol and if y'all don't like it that's cool keep reading them dried up crusty ass stories. but nah i'm back writing this book and i hope yall enjoyed this chapter.

and this gino and giselle thing is not gone be what y'all think...

anyways, we back in business.

go read Jezebel on my main account @TIDABRAT and also sub to my youtube @Divine Brujita ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 12.4K 33
{Compleated} He gets all the girls. She gets no guys. He loves to party. She's never been to a party. He drinks. She drinks water. It seems like...
Only Me By Cake

Teen Fiction

12.7K 544 38
"You want attention?", I try to fill in. "Not just attention, it's more than that" "You sound like you just want at-" "You", she cuts me off. "I do...
236 23 7
𝑨 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 "𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔" 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.
61.6K 2.1K 32
We were almost like a modern-day Romeo and Juliet. Nobody wanted us together, but we didn't care. He was mine and I was his.