adore | sumellika āœ”

By shyamkirang

adore to love and respect (someone) deeply. ā€¢ a sumellika story ā€¢ Ā© flowerydreams- More

cast
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue
thank you!
āœØ1āœØ
āœØ2āœØ
āœØ3āœØ
āœØ4āœØ
āœØ5āœØ

12

2K 158 59
By shyamkirang

Thank you for 1K+ reads on Adore and lots of thanks for all the love on Broken Hearts!

Here is the chapter that has finally come out after so long...

{ ~ }

Krish sighed. He shifted in his bed. He wasn't willing to admit what was running through his mind.

Why am I thinking about Radhika and Harsh? He repeated the question in his mind over and over again, hoping to find an answer to it.

Radhika. Harsh. Radhika. Harsh.

He shook his head. I'm being paranoid, he concluded. Why should I be worried if Radhika and Harsh get together? I'll be happy for them, that's right!

Wrong, a voice seemed to haunt him in his mind.

His blanket folded as he moved in his bed again. He closed his eyes shut, trying to get some sleep.

There was going to be an early shoot the next day and that meant he had to be able to act without dosing off in the middle of it.

Sleep. Come on, you can do it. Stop thinking about them and just sleep!

He finally fell into a deep slumber, though his dreams had displayed what he was thinking about before he slept.

He woke up in the morning, extremely tired. His back ached and all he wanted to do was continued sleeping. But there wasn't any shooting today and he was not planning to sleep the entire day.

So, he pulled out his phone and texted Radhika.

'Good morning, Radha! Kaise ho?'
~Krish

'Oi! Two surprises in a row? One, Krish wakes up early and two he texts me good morning? Is this a dream?!'
~Radhika

He rolled his eyes at her response.

'Itni overacting kyun?'
~Krish

'Chup karo aur bolo, why these greetings? What do you want from me?'
~Radhika

'Does it have to mean that I want something from you if I text you in the morning? Why can't it be a hello to my lovely best friend?'
~Krish

'I can see the lie through your text, Krishn.'
~Radhika

'Theek hai, theek hai, nothing much. I'm just bored. And I don't want to sleep. Shall I come over to your apartment?'
~Krish

'Nope.'
~Radhika

'Kyuuuuuuuuun?'
~Krish

'No means no, Krishn.'
~Radhika

'Meri Radheeee, pleaseeeee?'
~Krish

'Even if you use Radhe, it's still a no.'
~Radhika

'PLEASE RADHA! I WILL DO ANYTHING!'
~Krish

'Tempting...but no. Don't come to my apartment.'
~Radhika

'Rude.'
~Krish

'Like I care.'
~Radhika

'I am not talking to you!'
~Krish

'Oh nooo, I'm so threatened!'
~Radhika

'I'll leave you on seen!'
~Krish

'Go ahead.'
~Radhika

'Radha!'
~Krish
(seen)

'So now you're leaving me on seen?!'
~Krish
(seen)

'Alright, you rude bimbo.'
~Krish
(seen)

Krish sighed and switched off his phone with frustration. Then an idea struck him.

Why do I need her permission to go to her house? What if I just waltz up there?

He was interested and therefore decided he would be doing exactly that. He quickly at his breakfast and scurried down to his car. Switching on the ignition, he plugged his phone and charged it. Turning the steering wheel, he made his way to Radhika's apartment.

Then it struck him, a little bit too later, that he didn't know her flat number. Well, he'd already come so far. He wasn't going to go back just now!

'What's your flat number, Radha?'
~Krish

'What the heck, Krish? Where are you? What are you doing?!'
~Radhika

'Itni questions kyun?'
~Krish

'I swear to god! Where are you?'
~Radhika

'Look out of your balcony, my dear Radhe!'
~Krish

He looked up just in time to see the familiar face of Radhika peek out from her balcony. Her face furrowed as she let out what seemed like a gasp.

She appeared to be saying something, but Krish couldn't really hear anything.

"Type karo!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping she heard him and wouldn't continue to scream.

Radhika pulled out her phone and looked like she was typing something to Krish furiously.

'YEH KYA HAI? YEH TUM KYUN KIYA!? I DIDNT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!'
~Radhika

'Theek hai, theek hai, calm down. Overacting mat karo! Aur it isn't even that early. It's just turned 9 now.'
~Krish

'Tum...! Alright, leave. You've seen me, right?'
~Radhika

'Radhaaaaaa!'
~Krish

'What do you expect me to say? I told you not to come
~Radhika

'I swear to gods, I'll tell out your name until you come down if you don't do it right now.'
~Krish

'Krishn, don't you dare...'
~Radhika

It had barely been a minute since she sent that message and Krish placed it down. He cupped his hands and held it to his mouth. "Radhika! Radhika Sharma! Radha!! RADHE!"

Radhika peeked out again, her face filled with frustration. She got out her phone and began to type something once more.

'Shut up, Krish!'
~Radhika

'Then you have to come with me!'
~Krish

Radhika seemed to hesitate for the next message didn't come as fast as the others.

Krish smirked. "Radhika Sharma! RADHE!" He yelled once more, random people walking past him flashing strange looks.

'Chup karo! I'm coming. Happy?!'
~Radhika

He grinned triumphantly at the message. Mission accomplished.

'Theek hai. But you better make it fast, Radha.'
~Krish
(seen)

Radhika walked down from her apartment, cursing Krish under her breath. "Tum mental hai?" She questioned him as soon as she saw him, twirling her finger at the side of her head, indicating the 'cuckoo' sign.

"Nahi. What makes you think so?" Krish asked back, with an innocent tone.

"Oh! So, shouting someone's name out loud isn't a sign of the person going pagal?" Radhika folded her arms and raised one eyebrow.

"Nahi. Bilkul nahi!" Krish said, shaking his head with defiance.

Radhika rolled her eyes, knowing she won't be able to argue with this boy. "Theek hai, forget about that. Why did you call me?" She asked him.

"I was bored so I thought we could meet...that's it," Krish replied simply.

"For this only all the drama?" Radhika grunted as Krish laughed and took her hand into his.

"Alright, stop complaining. Come with me to my car, let me take you out somewhere!" He exclaimed, literally dragging her away.

"Take me out?" Radhika flashed another skeptical look at Krish, though she seemed to be suppressing a smile this time too.

"Uh...I meant just...go out, you know..." Krish rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Go out?"

"I meant just get some coffee or something! Like we always do. Yeah!" Krish exclaimed, turning slightly red.

"Theek hai, I accept that." Radhika bumped his shoulder playfully with a teasing voice. "But the mouth says what the heart wants! So...?" She winked at him.

"Ah, ahh, in your dreams!" Krish scoffed, slightly annoyed. "Where do you want to go?" He asked, quickly changing the subject.

It didn't matter if he was skilled at other things, but he was extremely skilled at changing the subject quickly.

"Wait, ek minute...should I call Harsh to join too?" Radhika axed her chin on her hand with a thoughtful look on her face.

"I mean...uh, do we have to?" Krish replied, meekly, trying his best to not let his voice show that he wasn't to enthusiastic about that idea.

"Why not?"

"Fine. It's okay...I guess," he said, with a sigh, reluctantly agreeing to Radhika's suggestion.

"Yay!" Radhika exclaimed then immediately took out her phone. She picked a number and placed her phone to her ear.

Krish was hanging around awkwardly while she talked.

"Harsh? Yeah, it's me. Are you awake?"

Pause.

"Oh good. Do you want to join me and Krish?"

Silence.

"Yes, Krish woke up early. Unbelievable, I know!" She gave a laugh at the end as if this was the funniest thing ever.

Another moment of silence.

Krish stared at Radhika, as a look of amusement passed on her face, attempting to figure out what Harsh would be saying to her.

"Are you coming then? Answer!"

A pause yet again.

"Amazing!" Krish confirmed that Harsh had said yes. "Okay, so do you want us to pick you up or will you come to the cafe?"

Please say that you'll come to the cafe, please say that you'll come to the cafe...! Krish chanted in his head hopefully, as if it was some sort of a mantra.

"Alright, it's decided then!"

What's decided then?

"We'll be picking you up. Theek hai, Harsh?"

Shit, Krish cursed in his head.

Radhika set down her phone with a satisfied look. "He said yes!" She exclaimed, clasping her hands together.

"I figured," Krish grumbled with a grumpy expression.

"Itni dukhee kyun?" She asked, looking at him, suddenly concerned. "Kya hua?"

"Nothing," Krish replied a bit too quickly, and maybe coming off slightly harsh with his tone.

"Oh..." Radhika edged away a little bit instinctively. "Um...so, we'll go?"

Krish nodded as they got into the car. He gripped the steering wheel with much force than needed.

"Calm down," she said, placing her hand on his shoulder as he softened a little bit. "Don't hold it so tightly. You might break it!"

Krish rolled his eyes. "Oh, shush," he remarked then started the ignition. "Now, let's go."

{ ~ }

Alright, so my babies came live together today and I cannot be more happy!

Sure, the network quality absolutely sucked. But we got some adorable moments of them and a promise to come live again soon and that's enough for us.

They are so cute 💕🤧

Alright, I'll stop.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long to come out and is slightly short.

Anyways, I'll see y'all soon in another chapter! Till then...

Thoughts?

💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 124 25
this is the story of famous businessman who's secretly a mafhia also and a sweet girl, both have a high anger issues. Let's see how will they fall in...
40.6K 2.3K 37
Pyaar kabhi khatam nahi hota, baas pyaar karneka tareeka badalta hain.
58K 2.9K 39
Two destined soulmates, who don't realize their love until they have the guts to confront. Join their journey, as they go through many obstacles to f...
1.4K 47 20
this is an sumellikan fanfriction so don't compared with real. and this story not related with real investigation team . this is completely imagine...