BoyxBoy oneshots

By ethiopia_aa

Welcome to this gay ass story, enjoy More

The backpack
Attention
Cleaning time
Revenge
Chances
Ruined
Pretty Boy
Smile House
Pretty Boy: Part 2
You look like a stripper
Why you two should date
That ass
Just friends?
Valentine's Day Quest
Pretty Boy: part 3
Wait up, Sunshine!

That ass: part 2

10K 140 81
By ethiopia_aa

Again, my apologies to any Christians here. I'm sorry if I've written anything that may offend you all
----

Axel has done some things in the past month that he had never ever expected to do in his entire life time. He had gone to church FOUR times, and didn't disrupt anything.

Frankly, he was quite proud of himself for not getting kicked out. But he was even more proud of getting closer with Nathan this past month.

But, Axel was still set on his original motive, and wanted to get even closer to it than last time.

But, everytime the sermons would end, Axel would wait outside for Nathan and embarrass him as much as he could. Usually it ended up with Nathan leaving, and occasionally Nathan would give him a glare or two.

But on the extra, extra special days Nathan would try to shoo Axel away or sometimes leave with him.

Today, the plan was to beg his way into Nathan's home again, since it had almost been a month, and hopefully succeed.

And if he did succeed, maybe he could try something? Maybe get into his pants?

"Hey, Nathan!" Axel had yelled across the lot as Nathan glared at him once again. Axel could sense the disappointment from blonde one as he continued to ignore the glares.

"Nathan! I'm not playin'! " Axel had yelled again as he leaned onto the building, smirking at how Nathan would react each time.

"What- what do you want?" Axel heard Nathan mumble out, as he walked over to where he was and abandoned the people he was originally with.

"What, I can't miss you?"

"What do you want?" Nathan crossed his arms, and repeated the question again.

"Can I come over?" Axel asked as he put his hands together and started to whine "Pleaseee, it's been like a month since I've seen your jesus house"

"My mom will be home-"

"So? Just say we're gonna' be there for bdsm and-"

"I'm sorry, what?" Nathan stopped Axel in what he said and shook his hands 'no'  in panic "Why would I tell my mom that?! Do you know how she'll react-"

"Damn, you really don't know what bdsm is" Axel shook his head in disappointment "Bible Discussion and Study Meeting, you nasty ass. And you always complain that I have the dirty mind"

Axel had never seen Nathan give him a blanker look before. It was either shock or disappointment, maybe even both? He had seen that expression from his mom many times before.

Did he just... break Nathan?

Nathan had just continued on giving him the same expression... for such a tiny kid, that look kind of intimidated Axel, and that's a hard thing to do.

The one thing Axel had learned today was that short people are scary....

"You good? Is this a yes that I can come over?"

"I actually don't know how to reply to that at all. But fine, just don't do or say anything stupid" Nathan had took Axels arm and hugged it while he lead the way to his home.

"Already showing some pda to me, yeah? You haven't even let me take you out on a date" Axel said, causing Nathan to look up at him.

"I still remember your original motive, don't you dare try anything"

Fine, fine. Nathan wins this round.

For now.....

"Alright, alright, I understand. But what if you tried something? What do I do then?"

"I get to do whatever because I make the rules here"

"What if you broke one of your rules?" Axel had asked as the two stopped infront of the door to the 'jesus house'.

"Then I won't have any consequences, but you? You definitely would" Nathan had got his keys out and opened the front door "Mom! I brought Axel, we have to review some etiquette!"

After Nathan had yelled that, Axel was pushed upstairs into his room where it all started.

"You know, you never did negotiate that offer with me. I was really sad when you didnt say anything to me after" Axel sat down on the bed and crossed his arms like a toddler "I was waiting for a text or something, I'm disappointed"

"I did say that if I liked the kiss, I'd think about it" Nathan rolled his eyes as he tossed his jacket onto a nearby chair "Why do you think I didn't text you?"

Wow, how cruel...

Axel had learned two things. Short people are scary and mean...

"I'll admit it, I'm okay at kissing. But if you give up, then I'll show you stuff that I'm good at, deal?"

"No... no.. I think I'll stick with the kisses"

"Why're you so mean to me" Axel pouted as he patted his lap for Nathan to sit in "Come onn, sit, I'm not gonna' bite"

"I don't know about that..." Nathan stood infront of the other, hesitant at what he should do next.

"Come onnnn" Axel took Nathan by his hips and forced him onto his lap, while wrapping his arms around his waist "See? I haven't done anything"

"Yet" Nathan mumbled as he placed both of his hands on Axels cheeks.

"You know..." Axel had leaned down and whispered in Nathan's ear "You're so fucking hot, I'm surprised we're here doing this again"

Upon hearing that, Nathan had blushed heavily and buried his head into Axels chest to avoid embarrassment and eye contact.

"You where so confident a minute ago, what happened?" Axel snickered at, while lifting Nathan's chin with one hand "Now look what's happened"

"You're so embarrassing!"

"But you like it" Axel had gave Nathan some some quick kisses on the lips "Can I leave a hickey on you?"

"I don't know..."

"Come onnn" Axel whined "It'll be quick, I'll leave it on your stomach or something and not your neck"

"Fine, fine, just dont make too many, please" Nathan pleaded, as Axel pushed him underneath him.

"This is so embarrassing" Nathan mumbled as he hid is face in his hands, which had Axel burst out laughing.

"Howww? I'm the one doing the work! At least play with my hair or something instead of hiding your face" Axel said, as he started to unbutton some buttons from Nathan's shirt and lifted it up enough to reveal his stomach.

Before Axel had started to do anything, he looked up at Nathan to see his expression. He had been greeted by the cutest expression he had seen all year.

Nathan was looking down with both his hands covering his face, blushing madly over such a simple thing.

It was so simple, yet so cute...

Axel had started to slowly peck and nip onto Nathan's left side causing him to make a noise.

"You're sensitive there? Really?" Axel mumbled as Nathan put his hands away from his face, and into Axel's hair.

"I- I don't like the noises I'm making"

"You mean, your moans?"

"Whatver they're called, I dont like it..."

"They're cute" Axel nipped more on the sensitive part on the skin, causing to leave a faint mark "I mean, you're cute so I'm not surprised your moans are too"

"W-wait, did you lock the door?" Nathan questioned, as Axel made another more noticeable mark.

"I.. don't know" Axel paused for a second "Did you?"

"I.. I.. also don't know" Nathan panicked as Axel looked up at him.

"What's the worst that could happen? Your mom knocking on the door again? It's just her here so I don't really care"

"No, my brother too and he never knocks, just barges in"

"Your brother? You have a brother?!" Axel whisper yelled "If he sees me, is he gonna' beat me up?!"

"He's eleven-"

"So? Some eleven year olds can be scary too! I've seen some scary eleven year olds in my life"

"You're being over dramatic" Nathan let out a small giggle "But if he does barge in, just get prepared for me to push you off and go along with what I say"

"I'll be waiting for that then" Axel mumbled "All this talk about an eleven year old made me unhorny and loose the mood"

"I think it'd be good if we where to stop for now and-"

"NATHAN!" A young voice yelled, as the door swung open quickly, causing Nathan to push Axel off of the bed and cover his stomach.

Axel had landed on the floor with a loud 'thump' as he looked up at Nathan, terrified of the kid and what next he could say.

"Who's that?" The kid asked and pointed to Axel on the floor.

"That's one of my church friends- could you please leave and help mom downstairs?" Nathan spoke up in an annoyed tone, as he crossed his arms to cover his exposed chest.

"I heard some noises and thought you where dying, so I came up to make sure you where fine"

"Could you please knock next time? And all the times after?"

"Fineee" the kid whined "I'll go help mom, byee" The kid ran out of the room and closed the door as Axel and Nathan stared him out.

"What- what the fuck" Nathan blurted out and stood up, as he was still dazed from being pushed onto the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" Nathan cried out as he ran into Axels arms and hugged him "I knew he'd come in- and- I didn't mean to push you so hard!"

"Don't worry, it's fine, it didnt even hurt" Axel mumbled, as he tried to sooth the worried boy "I was just so.. surprised"

"Do you want to stay overnight as an I'm sorry?"

"Only if you let me take you on a date?" Axel made a stupid grin as his hands went down to Nathan's butt and gave it a squeeze.

"Okay, fine... you win"

That was the longest time Axel had ever spent trying to get someone to go on a date with him.

But was it worth it?

Absolutely

---
Anyway, thank you all so much for 82k reads, that's pretty insane! (: I hope you and your loved ones all stay healthy especially during this time around.

Please wash your hands as much as you can! (: And please please please do wear a mask if you go out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
14.5K 97 16
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
45.6K 416 9
A series of one shots! Most of them are smuts because I'm way too horny but there's gonna be angst and fluff in there too, so enjoy!
312K 718 66
(this book is mature! the toggle won't stay selected.) this book is literally everything: girlxgirl boyxboy and girlxboy... there's also gonna be a m...