NaLu Oneshots [COMPLETED]

By sheimae1421nalu

A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading! More

NaLu Interview
Dear Lucy
Hello?
Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 1]
Doctor and Patient [a very short one-shot]
To Get Out
Opinions About FT Couples (not a one shot)
Fairy Tail's Mission Impossible: NALU ♡
Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3!
Natsu Is Drunk
Flirty Lucy, Now She's In Loooove With Natsu
My Facebook Friend
The Shoes
Pink [Happy and Natsu's Talk About Lucy]
NaLu Interview [Part 2]
Pictures and Selfies
NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe, and JeRza
Two Different Letters
I.D.

Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 2]

2.3K 73 44
By sheimae1421nalu

As the four of them woke up, well add the king so five, they ate breakfast quietly. No one dared to speak, as everyone was really nervous about the wedding. Minus the king, of course. He could feel the tension so he decided to break it.

"Everyone. I would call different hairstylists from town to make you all look presentable at the wedding." He announced as he took a sip of the orange juice. Gray didn't mind again and just ate bacon.

Erza looked stiff at the moment. This was her first time going to a party, for all her life she was just a guard in this castle. She has no experience on gowns, sandals, partying... she was too stunned at the moment.

Lucy and Juvia had no reactions. Well, on their minds, they're practically screaming at the top of their lungs from happiness. This, too, was their first time attending a grand wedding. Though Juvia wonders why Gray was not pretty excited about this; she knew that this is also his first time like them.

"Too nervous, huh? Don't worry. I know all of you would enjoy the party, considering that this is all your first time. And, you never know, you might meet a friend out there. Or a prince to be with you in the future even." he empasized the last statement. Everybody nervously laughed and Makarov just shook his head, chuckling.

So, as they continued eating quietly, (the silence was bearable) a maid dropped by. "King Makarov, I'm afraid you should go prepare for the wedding already."

"Thank you, Virgo. You may go." the king smiled at her and Virgo took off. "Heard what she said? If yes, then go prepare already."

Erza stood up. She was really uncomfortable of the idea that she would wear a gown or dress. "Makarov, I don't wanna go. I mean it. Sorry."

"Erza. Take it, or leave it." Makarov told her as he climbed upstairs. Erza knew what he meant by that: that she will leave the castle or follow the king's order. So, she obliged.

Everyone got to get ready for everything. They worked so fast with their stylists. Ahem, except for the blond girl with brown eyes. Yep, Lucy Heartfilia. Why? Her dress is missing! And nobody knows who stole it. The dresses were in exact number, so she really is wondering how could a dress disappear just like that. No, Gray, Juvia, Erza, and the king, I mean.

Lucy panicked. She was really unsure of what to do. At the same time, she was really disappointed. She couldn't go to the first wedding she would attend to. And now, she was in the verge of tears. "Maybe I shouldn't really attend anymore," she murmured to herself, which Juvia heard.

"Lucy... no, you must attend. There's gotta be some other way!" she exclaimed, feeling sorry to herself for she also doesn't know how to solve her pal's problem.

Lucy heaved sigh of relief -- a frustrated one. "I don't really know, Juvia. Maybe we should just give up." she told Juvia before she went out of the dressing room.

Suddenly, while the blond maiden was going out, a bright light flashed in front of her. That kind of light might make you blind even. Then, a blue, long-haired girl appeared in front of her, a white cat by her side. Yep, it was Fairy Tail Kingdom's fairy godmother, Wendy, and the exceed Carla.

"Hey. Do you have a problem?" Wendy asked the shocked Lucy. She couldn't believe it -- that a fairy godmother was standing in front of her -- for real. She was thinking 'This is a dream, right?' and wanted to slap herself for her to wake up but she couldn't. She just froze there.

"We're not here for you to stare at us. Now answer Wendy. We couldn't waste such time for someone like you." Carla sermoned. She was looking stern and impatient at the same time.

"Sorry for her behavior. She's just like that: impatient and rude." Wendy bowed her head at Lucy because she's embarrassed. "But don't worry, she's kind at times." Wendy reassured with a smile, which made Carla glare at her.

"Now stop wasting our time, child. We're here to do our duties and help people." Carla avoided the subject. She, too, felt flustered and embarrassed at what Wendy had said.

Lucy shook her head quickly. "S-sorry about that. I mean, it's okay and all. I have no problem! It's just that, my dress is missing so we're finding it, but we can't."

Wendy examined her carefully and spoke. "My powers can do anything. When's the wedding?"

"5 PM."

"Then it's settled. The time is... 3 PM already. And after two hours, call me again. Oh, how rude. I forgot to introduce myself. Wendy Marvell. The exceed beside me is Carla. Call me Wendy and call her Carla." The fairy godmother said. Lucy just nodded. "Bye!" Wendy bid her farewell and disappeared with Carla.

Lucy returned to the dressing room and there she saw Juvia and Erza dressed in such beautiful gowns and dresses. She scampered her way towards them, "Woah! Guys! You two look absolutely amazing! Your hair is perfectly fixed. Your faces are so beautiful!"

Juvia did not reply and just stared at Lucy, feeling lonely as well as Erza. They both gave Lucy a sympathetic look. Feeling absolutely sad, Juvia said, "Lucy... it will be more awesome and fun with you! You're our friend, so how can we have fun?"

"Yeah. It wouldn't be that fun without a certain friend, right? Guess we'll just stay here. At least you have a companion." Erza said worriedly.

"Guys, no. This is your first time, so you must enjoy this party, whether I'm there or not. Please, I don't wanna ruin your moments." Lucy said half-sad and half-happy.

"But if it's for a friend, it's ok to lose it. Friends, right? And as your friends, we'll be here right by your side." Erza smiled as she and Juvia hugged Lucy.

"Aww.. guys, tha --"

"Erza-san, Juvia-san, it's time to go. King Makarov says to follow his orders or else there'll be great punishment. Lucy would follow soon, he knows it, he said." Virgo excused.

Erza and Juvia gulped. They were having doubts about everything. They don't want punishments, and they don't want to leave Lucy alone either. But when they heard that Lucy would follow they agreed anyways, thinking Lucy would now have her moments with them at the wedding.

Lucy smiled. "See? Now go."

"Alright, ma'am." Erza and Juvia saluted which made Lucy laugh. It was a great thing for her to have such great friends. She hadn't seen Gray though.

Suddenly, the door burst open. It was Gray. Juvia's eyes twinkled and her face became the color of the tomato. Gray did not seem to notice though. "Girls. Go down. We already have to go to the party. Don't worry. I'll fetch Lucy later." Gray said while Juvia was about to faint.

Gray was wearing a white tuxedo with blue and white stripes. He was wearing black slacks and black shoes. All in all, he looked great. Handsome for Juvia. Erza and Lucy did not mind though.

Juvia slowly passed by Gray, face still flustered. Still, she was seeing Gray as a prince by his clothing. 'The only piece of clothing missing on him was a crown. A big and gold one.' Juvia quietly told herself.

"What's the matter?" Gray inquired when he noticed Juvia's red face. Juvia slowly turned her head towards him like a robot then swiftly shook her head.

Juvia and Erza went to the ball with Gray. They were riding a white horse that could fly. A pegasus, yeah. And that pegasus has blue eyes and shiny fur.

Now Lucy was left alone in the castle of Makarov along with some maids. Include Virgo, who immediately became friends with Lucy, Juvia, and Erza. Gray is a bit anti-social, so him and Virgo are just acquaintances.

An hour has passed. Lucy was now bored, and she has nothing to do, when a letter came from Virgo, saying that Lucy must have a date on the wedding.

-Levy and Gajeel's Wedding-

Everyone in the wedding has dates. Erza with Jellal, Gray with Juvia and many more. Lisanna couldn't come to the said wedding for she was sick. And because Natsu is her date, he was now all alone in the wedding, which he was happy all about. He frowned when he heard he would have a replacement as his date and he would meet her later.

Now Juvia wanted to jump in joy but she considered to do it later because the wedding ceremony is still ongoing. Her soul was so happy, she feels that she can die in happiness. She was holding hands wih Gray because it was a requirement, and she couldn't stop saying "Squeeeeee!!!" if she thinks about it. But she has control of herself, luckily.

Erza, when he first saw Jellal, became as red as her hair. Well, maybe redder than her hair. She experienced the love-at-first-sight. And when she was informed that Jellal was her date, she exploded in shyness. By now, her face is still an apple!

Later after the wedding ceremony, the invited guests would have dinner with their dates and friends. Erza was feeling excited when she saw a strawberry cake nearby, so she was now impatient. Fortunately, Jellal is by her side which makes her calm a bit.

Levy was smiling when Gajeel held her hand. Her eyes widened at him then held his hand tighter, grinning.

"Levy McGarden, do you accept Gajeel Redfox as your husband?" the priest asked, smiling at her.

"Yes, father." Levy replied, inserting a ring on Gajeel's ring finger.

"And you, Gajeel Redfox, do you accept Levy McGarden as your wife?"

"Yes, father." Gajeel put a ring on Levy's ring finger.

Everyone clapped and hooted as the priest said, "You may now kiss the bride."

A wedding bell was heard next. Everyone's clap and cheer was now louder than ever. Natsu was smiling, thinking he can now go home and rest. But then he heard the doors open. It was only he who noticed a beautiful blond girl he had never seen before. The girl had brown eyes. He was practically amazed that he stood up to meet the girl.

"I think I'm in love." he uttered as he continued to walk towards the girl. The girl seemed to notice Natsu's presence when he tapped her shoulder.

"Hi, miss. I'm Prince Natsu Dragneel. You can call me Natsu, drop the prince." Lucy gulped at Natsu. This guy was her date! The one written on the letter as her date! Gray and Juvia trailed behind her, but when they noticed Lucy and Natsu together, they backed out.

Lucy just gaped at Natsu's extended hand. "Well?" Natsu asked expectantly.

"Sorry." she said, gaining back her senses. "The name's Lucy Heartfilia." she took Natsu's hands, which made the prince jerk a bit. Lucy, fortunately, did not notice.

Such soft hands. Such beautiful face. Such a kind girl. Is this a princess? Nah, this is an angel. Natsu blushed at the thought. He bowed then smiled awkwardly at Lucy.

"I.. uhh.. am your date..." Lucy muttered shyly, blushing. Aside from the fact that this is her first time going to a wedding, wearing such a lovely dress, having make-up and fixed hair, this is also her first time having a date!

At Lucy's reply, Natsu widened his grin, "Well, then, come with me. We'll eat together with your friends." he was really attracted to her.

Lucy grasped his outstretched hand and together they went to an empty bench outside the church. There, they had a comfortable silence. Natsu pulled out his phone and earphones to listen to the music... with Lucy.

The blond maiden stared at the earphones. "We're... going to share earphones?" she slowly and carefully asked. Natsu nodded as a reply. Lucy just took the earphones while shaking, which made Natsu twitch a bit.

There at the bushes behind the bench where Natsu and Lucy are sitting is the one and only match-maker: Mirajane Strauss. And.. there's a fantastic trivia: Mirajane was the one who sent Lucy the invitation and made her own sister sick. Even she doesn't like the way her sister acts towards everybody. She must find someone who'll tame her wicked soul.

And now... Mira was spying. And her next target? NALU. 'The prince and the adventurer. Cool.' Mira chuckled at her thought.

Suddenly, while listening to what they were talking about, she tripped on a little stone which made the bushes move and sound. And because Lucy and Natsu both shares earphones, they immediately heard the noise. They were both startled.

Natsu began to examine the bushes. Lucy looked around her surroundings. Luckily for Mira, she escaped as quickly as she could. And so, no one caught her. Whew. That was close. I thought I'd be dead meat! Maybe I should already plan my next target. Mehehehe.

A little later, Natsu had decided to tell what his feelings are for Lucy. They were now both eating together. And based on his plans, (includes Mira technically) he would ask Lucy to dance with him. So now, he was patiently waiting for Lucy to finish eating. He did not notice he was staring at Lucy when she spoke awkwardly, "Stop staring. It's creeping me out." Then Natsu told her he was sorry.

"Looks like somebody's getting along with each other." Juvia smirked as she ate pasta. Oh, they're at Lucy's table too, together wih Erza, Jellal, and Gray. Lucy just shook her head in denial as she laughed quietly.

"I would like to meet... Lucy Heartfilia?"

Lucy whirled around only to see... the bride! Lucy jumped in surprise as Levy recognized her. "There you are... come here." she said, smiling.

"Hello, Queen of the Hearts, Levy McGarden." Lucy bowed respectfully when they got away from the table.

"Don't be so formal. Call me Levy-chan. It would do." Levy said, as she laughed.

Lucy joined her too and said, "Alright, Levy-chan."

"That's more like it!" and another laughing session begins.

"My bride is really pretty when smiling," Gajeel, the groom!

"Oh, shut up." Levy pouted, flustered.

"Pretty. Come here." Gajeel smiled, "Can I borrow her?"

"Sure!" Lucy laughed.

Back to Natsu's table, Natsu was in a bad mood. His almost perfect plan failed. He was bummed out. "Why is your face like that?" Gray inquired as he took a sip of cold water.

Lucy joined the table once again, interrupting Natsu on what he was about to say. He shut his mouth, smiling to himself while bowing. "I'm back, guys. Missed me?" Lucy winked playfully. So much. was Natsu's wanted answer from his mouth.

Just then, a rock music sounded from the speakers.

"Lucy Heartfilia. Care to dance?" Natsu bowed, as Gray and Jellal did the same to the now flustered ladies. Lucy couldn't say no; she also had love-at-first-sight when he saw the pink-haired prince.

"Later... okayyy? At the dinner." Lucy prolonged the letter 'y' as she took Natsu's hands.

The NaLu couple, together with Gray, Juvia, Erza, Jellal and the matchmaker Mirajane with her date Laxus, went to the prom like party after the wedding ceremony. There, Erza hurried to the strawberry cake she was wanting to munch on since earlier.

Lucy chatted with Juvia, while Mirajane was planning a fantastic idea. And while she was planning, she overheard Gray telling Natsu that Juvia is beautiful tonight. And there. Our matchmaker fangirls, screams, then faints.

Jellal was left with Lucy and Juvia in a table. Erza gave Jellal a sympathetic look, and walked towards him to sit on a chair next to him and Lucy. Then she continued eating her plate of strawberry cake.

Gray and Natsu were getting along with each other. They were talking about random stuffs, until they reached a certain topic which was typically awkward for boys: LOVE. And that part was where Mira heard their conversation.

"Dude, who's your crush?" Natsu inquired him. He was getting curious about this guy.

"Nobody. But for me, there's someone who's so beautiful tonight. And guess what? She's my date, Juvia." Mira faints.

"You mean, the blue-haired ones who's talking to Luce? The Juvia Lockser one?" Natsu asked, pointing a finger secretly to Lucy's chatmate.

"Yeah. Wait a minute. I've heard something unexpected of you. Luce? Her name is Lucy, not Luce." Gray corrected him. The prince grinned widely.

"I know. Her name's Lucy Heartfilia. And my nickname for her is Luce. I kinda like her." he said proudly. Gray had his eyebrows twitching while staring at him, thinking that he sure was blunt.

"Really, dude? You sound so cheesy I'm melting right here."

"Is it only me? A while ago, you too was cheesy! I think you're denying something, huh. You like Juvia, yes? And by the way, when you said "I'm cheesy and you're melting', are you saying that I'm hot? And wait... are you a gay?!" he exclaimed, taking a step backward.

Gray chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. Just exaggerating."

From the speakers above, you could hear that a slow music was playing. This is my chance. Jellal, Gray and Natsu thought as they went to their dates and asked them for a dance. They agreed shyly.

Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence

My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then

Spin me around 'til I fell asleep

Then up the stairs he would carry me

And I knew for sure I was loved

If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him

I'd play a song that would never, ever end

How I'd love, love, love

To dance with my father again

The couples in the wedding including Natsu and Lucy glided in the dance floor. Mirajane smiled to herself, thinking that the couples are going well.

"Lucy Heartfilia." Natsu whispered while dancing.

"Hm?"

"Ever since I've met you, I fell in love with you. I dunno why. Do you have a love spell or something? This spell makes me weak." Lucy blushed, ten times redder than Erza's hair. She couldn't believe it: A prince like him fell in love with her who's just a simple adventurer.

How should I react to this? Instead of Lucy replying to his statement, she asked something very embarrassing.

"Am I pretty? Do you like me?" Natsu shook his head seriously and chuckled. Lucy frowned. She thinks the prince is just pulling a prank on her. She fell for the prank easily.

When Natsu saw Lucy's frown, he smiled. "No. You're not pretty, you're beautiful. And I do not like you, I love you." And that's when she exploded. The people around her clapped. Crap! How embarrassing. People heard our conversation! What do I do? What do I do? Lucy panicked inside her head.

Then after that, people in the wedding congratulated the couple. Even Levy and Gajeel, the bride and groom. "Ooh, I think after our wedding, there would be a next one. Invite us, 'kay?" Levy winked at them. The two blushed profusely.

Rumors were spread that Lisanna was dead. Her disease was the cause.

Natsu jumped in joy. He was now free from Lisanna. He said that nothing will stop his love for Lucy, even his parents.

"By the way.... will you be mine?" Natsu asked as he kissed Lucy's hands.

"Yes!" And Lucy hugged the prince.

The remaining couple namely GruVia, JeRza, and MiraXus remained mysterious for the people. Well, except for Natsu and Lucy. Everybody knows what their relationship status are.

And they lived happily-ever-after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 32 14
Natsu ❤️ Lucy with a twist. Fun reading. Also the pictures at the top of each chapter might be telling the future. (I don't own any pictures or fai...
44.6K 1.4K 11
Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it. Please remember to Vote, Comment, And f...
2.6K 154 22
ITS. A. NALU. YAS.
33.9K 643 32
so I've read a lot of Nalu one shot series and they were all too good so it inspired me too make one. Warning: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR NONE OF THE...