Ninjas & Princesses (TMNT Boo...

By TurtleWolfLover

It's been a year since the girls discovered their powers. They have lived happy lives with their families and... More

Prologue
Knicks Game
For The Love of Family
The Purple Ooze
They're Not Monsters!
The Truth And Fights
Out of The Shadows
Good Vs. Evil
Heroes of New York
Epilogue

TCRI & Casey Jones

481 11 0
By TurtleWolfLover

<This is my longest chapter so far. Enjoy!>

It was the middle of the afternoon and the girls were at school, sitting at their table in the school's cafeteria, enjoying their lunch. But they were nervous about when they would have to leave school to do something dangerous. When they met up in front of the school, Sapphire told them that April needs their help sneaking into the TCRI building. 

The plan was, that if there are guards up front, Addie would sing them a lullaby that would put them right to sleep. They were determined to stop any plans of Shredder's. Last time they faced him, it almost cost them their turtles. The girls won't let that happen again. "I hope we can stop whatever it is Shredder is planning with that Stockman guy." Addie says picking at her salad. Daisy just sipped her iced tea, staying silent. Daisy was upset that her idol, the man that got her into science, would work with someone as evil as the Shredder. Ember tried to not burn the plastic fork in her hand. She hated Shredder the most, because last year he tried to kill her boyfriend by crushing his shell, but Ember's amulet healed most of the wound Raph's shell got. 

Ember was grateful for her amulet, and she swears she will not let Shredder harm her Turtle Boy ever again. "Girls, it will be okay. We've been training hard with Splinter helping us strengthen our powers, we are more than ready to face Shredder now. Because now, we can control being in our fairy forms longer, and we have discovered many new powers within our forms." Sapphire said assuring the girls that they have nothing to fear. The girls nodded and waited patiently for nighttime to come.

*Skip time to April and the girls sneaking into TCRI*

The girls met April in front of the building late at night. When Addie, Daisy and Ember finished having family dinner with their families, they had to make up a lie. So, each girl just said that they were going out with the girls, to hang out at Sapphire's house. Watch movies and staying up late. Since it was Friday night they allowed it and they left, and are now in front of TCRI.

The girls entered the building, and they noticed as soon as they got in that it was very quiet. There were no guards at the desk. "It's very quiet, and I don't like it." Addie says as she clings to Ember. "It's okay Pink. Let's just keep moving forward, and find out what Shredder and Stockman are planning." Ember says as the others nodded and went through a door that lead to the laboratory.

When they got to the lab they could her voices. April opened the blinds and peered through them. They saw Shredder with Stockman, along with two Foot Soldiers, Karai, and those two thugs that escaped with him. "Hey, those two guys are the criminals that escaped too. I think their names are Bebop and Rocksteady. What would Shredder want with those two?" Sapphire whispered asking April. "I don't know lil' sis. Let's watch and see." April whispered back. 

The girls looked at the machine that Shredder was next to and saw some purple ooze being put into two darts and a canister. Stockman came back with what looked like a tranquilizer gun and put one of the darts filled with the purple ooze into it. "Now all we need are test subjects." Stockman said as he handed the gun to Shredder. "Test subjects? What does he mean by that D?" Ember asked whispering to Daisy.

"I'm not sure. I don't even know what that stuff is." Daisy said, then she and the others heard Shredder say, "Candidates that will easily fall under my command. Large in size. Low in intellect." Once he said that he pointed the gun at the two criminals and shoot them with the two darts. When the darts hit them they collapse on the ground, their human forms changing into something else.

"What's happening to them Daisy?" Addie asks being terrified of what Shredder just did to those men. "I think their changing into... animals." Daisy said as the girls watched in horror as Rocksteady's hair starts to fall out and see his nose turning into a horn. He gains more muscle in his arms, but becomes bigger around his body. Bebop's nose turns into a snout, and like his friend he gains more muscle in his arms, but becomes bigger around his body too. Bebop pulls the dart out of his neck and throws it on the ground in front of where the girls are hiding. 

Then an air tank hits the metal wall where the girls were hiding behind. It opens enough for it to lead into the lab. April pulls it off the wall and the girls follow her into the lab. They slowly and quietly crawl into the smoke-filled room. April grabs the dart and hands it to Daisy. The girls look at the inmates and sees that they were transformed into a rhinoceros and a warthog.

The girls see April eyeing the container that holds the purple ooze. Before she could get it, Ember stopped her. "You girls head for the exit, I'll grab the canister, press the emergency button that will seal the lab, so they won't be able to follow us. We'll have a head start. Remember I'm the athletic one of the group, I run faster." Once Ember said that the girls nodded.

"On my mark. 3... 2... 1... GO!" Ember orders and the girls start to run for the exit, while Ember grabbed the canister. "Hey, Rock, who are they?" Ember heard one of the criminals ask. Ember quickly grabbed the canister and then pressed the emergency shut off button. "Get that canister!" Shredder ordered his Foot Soldiers as they chased after the girls. "Ember hurry!" April yelled as the gates started to seal up the lab. Ember quickly slides underneath the gates and lands right in front of her friends. They quickly help her on her feet, she turns around and holds up the canister, waving it in a taunting way in front of the Foot and leave as fast as they can.

The girls quickly exit the building, not knowing that they are being watched by Casey Jones, who came looking for Bebop and Rocksteady. The girls run into the streets. Drivers honking their horns frantically, yelling at the girls saying, 'Are you girls' crazy?!' They just ignore them and continue running. 

They girls keep running, but then they notice that Foot Soldiers are following them. "Oh, man, I really did pick the wrong day to wear suede shoes." Sapphire said as she felt that her feet were killing her. The girls made it into an alley but they see two Foot Soldiers coming up to them. They turn around and see two more men walking up to them. The girls were trapped they had nowhere to escape. "Hey girls, I think this would be a good time for you all to transform." April mutters to them. They nod and quickly transformed.

As the girls were ready to fight, two more Foot Soldiers jumped out of nowhere and drew their swords. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You guys don't really wanna do this again, right? It doesn't usually work out well for you guys." April says getting in the middle of the girls, since she didn't have any powers. "She right you know. Considering, since your facing four fairies, who can easily kick your butts with magic. And we have the four boyfriends, who are green ninjas." Ember said getting into her fighting stance. 

"Give us the ooze." One of the ninjas orders, as April held it closer to her. Sapphire shielded her sister and was about to attack when suddenly, hockey pucks come flying out and hitting the soldiers. "What in the world?" Addie asked, but then one of the soldiers goes for April. Ember grabs the ooze from her, and kicks the soldier where the sun doesn't shine. Then one of them attacks her from behind, causing her to drop the ooze. The girls see the canister rolling on the ground and stops right in front of a guy with a hockey stick, wearing an old fashion hockey mask.

"Who the hell is that?" Ember asked. "I think it's the guy from that horror movie." Addie said not  "Impossible." Daisy says as she fights off a Foot Soldier. "That guy isn't from that movie, and besides he has a hockey stick, not an axe." Daisy points out to her friends. The guy in the hockey mask charges forward, fighting side-by-side with the girls. His foot causes the ooze to roll away.

The girls are doing great, fighting together. They can see that this hockey masked vigilante can very well hold his own. Sapphire sees April going for the ooze, but is then grabbed from behind and is thrown hard onto the ground next to a lead pipe. "Oh, you did not just do that to my big sister!" Sapphire yells as she creates multiple ice darts and throws them towards the Foot Soldier that hurt her sister. The soldier is thrown back by the force of Sapphire's attack. He lands on his back and then Sapphire freezes his feet, so he can't move. 

Sapphire smirks at her work, then goes to help her sister, but she sees April pick up a lead pipe and hits the soldier going for the ooze. She then quickly crawls for the ooze, but the vigilante falls right in front of her. She quickly grabs the ooze from behind him and quickly stands up. The vigilante faces one of the soldiers that is not fighting one of the girls, the soldier throws a shuriken at him, he tries to block it with his hockey stick, but it didn't work and it hit his mask on the upper part, close to his head. "Where'd it go?" He asked April. She points to her head with a cringe on her face. 

The last foot soldier standing kicks the vigilante back, which causes him to fall on April. April drops the ooze, and it rolls away. The Foot Soldier grabs it and starts to run away. "The ooze!" Addie yells. The vigilante gets a puck, tosses it into the air and hits it towards the soldier, which hits the back of his head. The force causes him to drop the ooze, which lands in front of a police car. 

Uh-oh the police. 

"Nice hit man." Addie comments. "Guys let's get out of her. If my dad sees me, I won't have a great explanation as to why I'm here, or why I'm dressed like this." Ember says as the girls quickly transform back into their normal clothes. The girls start to run away when a Foot Soldier runs after them. Casey Jones follows them, so he could protect the girls that helped him. As the girls and Casey left, the police arrested the Foot soldiers' that were unconscious, and as luck would have it an officer sees the canister and picks it up, staring at it in wonder and confusion. That officer is none other than; Ember's dad, Antonio Garcia.

(I know in the movie it wasn't him, but just go with it. It is my story after all.)

The girls come up to another alley and stopped to rest. "That was to close. Man, I would've been grounded for life if my dad saw me out late at night." Ember comments breathing heavily. 

"Em, you would've been grounded for life if he saw you fighting the Foot, instead of being at Sapphire's house watching movies. We were lucky enough to get away before he saw us." Daisy fires at her friend, being exhausted from their battle. 

Eventually, the Foot Soldier chasing them caught up to them and started to draw out his sword. "Oh, come on man. Didn't you learn anything just a few second ago?" Ember asks him as she was getting angry. "And that guy with the hockey stick in the other alley, we had nothing to do with that." April said as Sapphire pulled her behind her. 

Suddenly, as the soldier was about to attack the girls, the hockey masked vigilante pushes the Foot Soldier into a Dumpster, knocking him out.

The girls were eternally grateful towards this guy. "Thank you. What's your name?" April asked. He says something, but the girls didn't hear him. "What was that?" Daisy asked. He said it again, then Ember just took a guess. "Stacy Moans?" she said confused. What kind of name is that? He removes his mask, revealing his face. He was a good-looking guy. "Casey Jones." He says smiling. "Hey." April says smiling at him. 

The girls smirked at her. 'Finally, my sister gets a guy in her life.' Sapphire thought. Suddenly a Sai comes in between Casey and the girls. "Uh-oh." The girls said in unison. 

"Get away from them!" Raphael says as he and his brothers land behind the girls. Casey flips out and pushes the girls behind him. "Get back, get back." Casey tells the girls. "Do not eat us." Casey starts to say in a slow voice, talking like the guys are from another planet. "We are not food. The people of Earth are not your enemies." Casey finishes as everyone quietly laughs at him. "Watch this." 

The girls hear Mikey say as he jumps up, does a front flip, and lands right in front of Casey. "We were sent by the supreme leader. To eat delicious humans, and dip them in ranch dressing." Mikey jokes. The girls laughed at him. 

"I'm just kidding." He starts to say then hits the Foot Soldier that started to awake, but then is knocked out again. "I'm a vegan. Except for meat, and cheese, and eggs." Mikey finishes as Addie goes over to him, hugging him tightly and kissing him over and over. 

Ember goes over to Raph and pulls her into him, kissing her passionately. Sapphire and Daisy go over to Leo and Donnie and the both get kisses on the lips. The girls are so happy to be with their boyfriends. Casey was confused seeing the different colored-haired girls kissing these giant turtles. 

"Casey it's okay. They're my friends." April says. "And our boyfriends." Sapphire adds, as Leo places his hands on her hips. "Oh, they're, they're your friends and boyfriends." Casey repeats being a little scared.

"Yeah, they are. Tell him babe." Addie says to Mikey. "Yeah, Donatello over there in the purple. He's a technical genius. Who is technically a genius. And his lovely girlfriend is Daisy, the one with the purple hair. She is a fairy of nature, she can create vines that can wrap around your body, and she can shake the Earth. She is also a genius like her boyfriend."

"Raphael over there in the red, he's like a big cuddly teddy bear... if big cuddly teddy bears were incredibly violent. The girl with the fiery, ruby red hair, is his girlfriend. Her name is Ember, she is a fairy of fire. She'll burn you easily if you get her made, so nothing but happiness around her."

"This is Leonardo, he's in the blue, fearless leader. Silent, but deadly. The girl with the blue hair is his girlfriend Sapphire, she is a fairy of ice and snow. She can create snowballs and make the floor you walk on slippery when she is upset."

"And I'm Michelangelo, sporting my signature orange. I'm a triple threat: brains, brawn, and obviously a dazzling personality. Call me Mikey. And this girl with the cotton candy pink hair is my girlfriend Adagio, but she likes to be called Addie. She is a fairy of music. She can put you to sleep easily when she sings you a lullaby, but if you get her angry she'll screech out her Black Canary call, which is not good for your ears. Oh, and when you see her transform, she is like an angel sent from heaven."

"Are you done?" Leo ask Mikey as he finishes the introductions. "Yeah." Mikey says as Addie giggles at him and kisses his cheek.

"Sorry we're late girls. Can either of you tell us what's going on here?" Leo asks. Daisy nodded and told them the whole thing. "Okay so went to go see Stockman at the TCRI building, but Shredder was there. And he was talking about opening some sort of portal, like to another dimension." She paused and took the dart out from her pocket. 

"Then he took this purple ooze and he injected it into those two criminals that escaped with him. And then he turned one of them into a rhinoceros and the other one into a warthog." She finishes as she watches Donnie inspect the dart. 

"You got eyes on Bebop and Rocksteady?" Casey asks as Raph and Mikey are done fooling around with him, well more like trying to scare him. "What do you care about those two?" Leo asks harshly. "Let's just say that I have a vested interest, in bringing them to justice." Casey explains, remembering that they knocked him out, by kicking him in the face.

"Let's get back to the lair. Raph grab Friday the 13th here and follow. If he can help us find Bebop and Rocksteady, he's coming with us." Leo orders. "No, he's not, not a chance. I'm staying right here." Casey argues back at Leo. "Oh, I'd agree with you, but you're wrong. See we too, share a vested interest." Raph replies coldly. 

"I don't share anything with you guys!" Casey yells at Raph, getting in his face. "Fellas, Fellas. Now, the people of New York need us to set aside our differences and work together. Which begs only one question." Mikey pauses for a dramatic effect, then says, "Are you guys like a thing?" Mikey says between April and Casey. The turtles just roll their eyes at their brother's comment, while the girls giggled. Raph drags Casey away and everyone else follows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 189 25
Four baby girls. Princesses, who were all born on a planet called Fae, come to Earth to be protected from a dark sorceress. For fifteen years they li...
917 20 18
(Very slow updates on this story) It's been a year send the girls help the turtles defeat Shredder,the girls couldn't be more happier they are now da...
215K 5.2K 113
Ever dreamed of being with your favorite Turtle? Well now's your chance! Go through a wild roller coaster of emotions with your turtle, will it end w...
37K 781 16
You, April and the turtles come across a time traveler coming to warn you of an apocalyptic future. Started- 21.10.22 Ended-18.11.22