My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

By guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... More

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Twenty Nine
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
finale

Fourty Six

37.4K 1.3K 1.2K
By guccifantaesy

THE SAME NIGHT . . .

Jae's POV

Taehyung's words echo in my mind.

My phone is being bombarded with phone calls from Mark. Along comes the overflowing texts.

Minutes later, the front door opens revealing none other than Mark sets foot into the house with a frustrated yet tired guise.

He heads to the kitchen and puts his bag down on the floor. He notices me and sighs. "Look, baby. I'm sorry, okay? I just had a lot of things happening all at once during work and I'm trying my best but my boss fails to....acknowledge my potential."

I remain quiet, not fully induced at his words. I don't spare him a glance as his actions from last night upset me. His grip on my arm was tight to the point where it almost left a bruise.

He engulfs me into a back hug and relaxes his face in my neck. "I'm sorry." He speaks softly. "I realised my actions and I feel so mad at myself."

"Really? Oh wow, I'm glad that realisation finally hit you." I remark sassily, walking away from him. Until his hand grips my wrist and he pivots me around to face him.

"Babe, I promise I won't do it anymore." Mark oaths, with an undecipherable expression.

"You did that the other night and said you won't do it again. Are we going to keep repeating this? I told you that time, I'm not a soft target. I was feeble in the past but I'm not, now. Just saying." I state in a subtle threatening tone to warn him not to repeat his actions again.

"Jae, seriously? I already apologised and I don't want the incident from last night to affect our relationship." He complains exasperatedly, brushing his hair through his fingers.

I scoff and shake my head. "Mark, the twins are even noticing how upset I am with you. They constantly question why I am sad or why you repeatedly apologise for your actions towards me."

"Well I'll explain it to the twins myself." He pleats his arms across his chest and shrugs, staring at me with such a countenance that implies the situation is minor and that it will not affect the twins majorly.

"They're only little, Mark. They'll feel frightened and confused. I don't want to do that to them." I snap sternly.

Judging by his actions, he seems taken aback by my irritable reply. He lets out a sigh and grazes my arms to calm me down. "You're right. I should be thinking about you three first before myself. I'm being selfish. I'm sorry. My work stress shouldn't be vented out on you."

I faintly nod and kiss his cheek. "It's alright, but if you ever feel angry because of work, just tell me. I'll listen."

He sends me a soft smile and gives my lips a kiss. "Thank you."

"No problem." I plainly respond.

Taehyung's POV

How can I leave Jae on her own with that jerk? Mark hurt her last night. He's so lucky I'm not destroying him right now because Jae told me not to.

I hope he doesn't inflict pain on her again, or else I'll torture him without even thinking twice. Due to that jerk, I have limited time to spend with my daughters because of the time he arrives home.

I wish I can devote more time with them. However, I want to do that freely, instead of in secret from Mark.

Suddenly, a knock on my bedroom door separates me from my thoughts. "Come in." I utter.

The door opens, revealing Jimin. He smiles at me and sits alongside me. "You alright?"

I nod. "Yeah, just missing Jae and the kids."

"Oh yeah, speaking of the kids, I'm planning on taking Jesung to the funfair on the weekend. So I was wondering, if you would like to come and bring the twins along? I think you three would enjoy it." He gazes at me with a small smile.

Returning a soft smile, I nod. "Sure, I'll do that."

"And don't you worry about everything, Taehyung. I've got your back, no matter what happens. I'm with you every step of the way." He pats my back in reassurance.

I thank him and we hug each other. To be honest, I needed a hug. I feel so much better now.

I will win back the love of my life and my daughters, no matter what. Mark won't even stop me.

Third Person's POV

Jae steps out of the bathroom after she finished freshening up. She spots Mark already in bed and he's tapping away at his phone — assuming that he's messaging someone. Which reminds me, he always used to talk about his work literally all the time. Now he just doesn't. She thinks to herself.

Suddenly, her phone's screen lights up and a familiar caller ID appears on the screen. Her eyes widen, realising it's Taehyung but she added his name as a different contact name under 'V'. She hopes that Mark doesn't find out it's Taehyung.

Mark glances over at her phone. "Who's V?" He questions.

"Just a friend, she's a parent I usually speak to whenever I pick up the kids." She quickly lies.

His brows furrow and he gazes at her with a perplexed countenance. "But why name her as 'V'? Why not write her full name?"

"That's because she wants everyone to call her that — short and sweet." She slips out another lie again, trying her hardest to pick up the phone hurriedly in order to avoid any more of his questions.

He replies with an "okay", but it was more of a suspicious type.

She holds her phone and exits the bedroom, going into the twins's room to answer it. "Yes?"

"Hey, Jae. You and the twins alright?" Taehyung questions. In this moment, he's very much longing to see them. He wants to hold Jae and his kids in his arms, give them an immense amount of love and care that they truly deserve.

"Yeah, we're good. They're just sleeping. How are you? It's late, you should sleep." She replies, checking up on the sleeping twins.

He lets out a breathy chuckle. "Bless them. I miss them already. By the way, Jimin's taking Jesung to the funfair on the weekend, so he wants me and the twins come along with them. Is that alright with you?"

"Of course you can. You don't need to ask me. I think they'll enjoy it a lot, especially with you. They love rides and playing outside." She agrees, smiling to herself.

"Thank you. I want to spend more time with them, more like a father and daughters moment. Just by looking at them, I'm still in disbelief that they're our daughters." He explains, beginning to feel very emotional but holds it back.

"No need to thank me. You can spend as much as time as you want with them. They love you so much." She says, trying to speak a little quieter in case Mark hears her.

"And you? You don't mind me spending time with you too, right?" He asks in a hopeful tone.

His comment causes her heart to skip a beat. For some reason, spending more time with him gives her the sensation of relaxation and security. She relishes his presence a lot. A bright smile forms on her lips. "I surely don't mind. At all."

Just hearing Jae's answer warms his heart and a tear cascades down his cheek. "Thank you." He whispers softly, which Jae discerns and she smiles.

"Anyway, it's late. Don't stay up too long, make sure you have a good night's sleep." She attempts to conclude the conversation to avoid any sort of suspicion from Mark.

"I will, baby. You also sleep well. Give the twins a goodnight kiss from me." He cheekily smiles to himself because of the nickname he just gave her.

The word baby makes her blush and her heart flutter. How can one word make me feel like this? Especially when it's coming from Taehyung- "Will do. Goodnight." She hurriedly ends the phone call in a blushing mess.

Taehyung chuckles to himself and shakes his head. She's shy. I know she is.

Jae gives the twins two goodnight kisses each — from herself and Taehyung, whispering a "goodnight" in their ears.

As she exits the room, she's startled upon Mark's sudden appearance outside the twins's room. "That was an interesting conversation you were having." Mark utters, pleating his arms across his chest and leans against the wall.

"Yeah, it was actually." I reply, sounding somewhat sassy.

"So interesting that you blushed. Was it because of me?" He questions with a smirk etched on his lips.

Jae shrugs and walks past him. "Maybe." She simply responds, earning a chuckle from Mark.

The pair enter their bedroom, freshen one at a time and get into bed. Mark gives Jae's lips a kiss and he lies down, pulling the blanket over himself. "Goodnight, babe."

Jae also tugs the blanket over herself and lie down but with her back facing him. "Goodnight." I merely utter before drifting off to sleep.

Mark's mind is scrambled with various questions. He's in deep thought. What is she hiding? I'm not convinced about this 'V' person for some reason. He thinks. I'll find out tomorrow, even if it means turning up to work late or staying back home a little longer before going to work.

Little did Jae know that Mark's planning to unravel her secret — Taehyung.

But this time, he will do it discreetly. He will find out as to whether or not this 'V' person is real, only then will he find out what Jae's actually hiding from him.

__________________________

Hey guys!! I'm back with another update! If there are any grammatical errors, I apologise!

I'm so sorry I'm mentioning this late but a really sweet reader made an edit/cover for this story and it's so cute. Thank you for creating this! 💜💜💜💜 @Btsismylife751

If you guys want to send me some edits or book covers for this story, feel free to send them to me through my Instagram or Twitter and your creative work may feature in this story 😉 that's if you want it to.

I have prewritten the chapters and I'm currently working on the epilogue so I can regularly update this for you guys. I'm super duper excited to update the upcoming chapters soon. Be prepared or unless you're not ready at all🤷‍♀️

What do you think of the chapter or the book so far? Story feedback is appreciated, I'd love to know. >>>>

Thank you all for being so patient, the next chapter will be up soon, only this time you'll be experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions and sensations! I can't wait for when this story hits 1 million! I'd be crying honestly- the next chapter will be 1 million reads special chapter. Anyways, I love you guys so much💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 163K 74
๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
333K 12.2K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
602K 32.2K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...