Out Of Touch

By lalla527

She walks out of the storage room in her tight jean cut off shorts showing off some sexy curves and a nice ro... More

Out Of Touch
That Asshole Sweet Pea !!
I Spy
In The Heat Of The Moment
Morning Talks and Fucks
B&V
The Night Out
Tease
In The Snake Pit
In The Snake Pit (Prt 2)
Stolen Champagne & Kisses
So Fuck Me On This Bar
The Investment
The Serpent Dance
A Private Show
#SweetVee
Fun In The Shower
A Surprise Visitor
What Happens In The Dance Studio

The Surprise

614 8 0
By lalla527

Sweet Pea Pov

The next morning I wake up in a sticky situation and I mean that literally "fuck" I growl to myself as look at the mess of my own come from an apparent wet dream because of that little bitchy brunette. It was this really hot dream of fucking her from behind then coming on her ass just like I want to do in real life but waking up in a mess made me feel a little embarrassed being the fact I am a grown man now not a teenager. I feel like I hit puberty again.

I get up out of bed and strip it throwing the sheets in the washer before Jughead gets up since we share the apartment and he would never let me live that down. I sigh as I walk towards the bathroom still naked not really caring because no one is awake until I hear a squeal. I turn to see Veronica in my kitchen in one of my tee shirts.

"What the fuck are you doing in my apartment and in my tee shirt" I growl and she covers her eyes "I'm staying here for a while, Jughead said it was okay" she telIs me while still covering her eyes "I went home to find my apartment flooded last night thanks to an upstairs tenant" said Veronica and I smirk "are you seriously covering your eyes right now, you're acting like you never seen a dick before" I said with a chuckle as I grab a towel from the bathroom "okay I'm covered, you act like you never seen a dick" I said again and she smirks "at least I'm not having wet dreams" she said and I give her a glare.

"Yeah I heard you get up mumbling swear words and something about your sheets being ruined" said Veronica as she walks out of the kitchen and I slowly look down her body "and why is that you have my tee shirt on, did you not bring your own clothes" I said "no asshole in the minced of my apartment being in a big puddle and having to get out of there in a hurry, I forgot to grab pajama's of any kind_ "sleep naked, I do" I interupted with a shrug "anyway this shirt was just thrown on the couch didn't know if it was yours and didn't think it would be a big deal but if you want it that bad_ Veronica pulls off the shirt and throws it to me and is now standing in front of me in lacey bra and panties.

Veronica walks by me and goes back into the bathroom not knowing the bathroom door doesn't close all the way and I could see her as she pulls off her panties and taking off her bra that her ass is even more perfect bare. I'm in so much trouble how the hell am I supposed to live here with her. I sigh and go back to my room since she stole the first shower from me even though I could use a cold shower right now.

I wait till I hear the shower turn off and then I get up and grab clothes this time. Veronica comes out dressed this time "by the way I get first shower in the morning just so you know for next time" I tell her and she rolls her eyes "guess you better get up earlier then for that first shower" said Veronica as she takes her coffee to go and slides her sunglasses on "have to get to work, have a lovely day" said Veronica as she turns around "the Wyrm isn't open at 10 o'clock in the morning" I said to her and she turns back to me "I have two jobs and I don't plan to be late" said Veronica as she walks out the door that's when I take in her clothes, she has a waitressing uniform on, the one for Pop's, the shorts and knee highs and collared shirt.

I guess I'm goin to Pop's for breakfast. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I grab my ray bans and keys. When I got to Pop's I see her in the window serving food with her million dollar smile and I watch her turn around, I glance down to her sweet round ass that I want to put my hands on so much.

I walk into Pop's and sit at a booth and she sees me as I slide my sunglasses up on top of my head and I give her a smirk with a wave. Veronica rolls her eyes then walks towards me "I guess I found myself a pain in the ass now" said Veronica looking down at me "nice way to talk to a customer" I said and she sighs  "what do you want, Connor " said Veronica with a smirk and I give her a look of disapproval "stop calling me by my first name unless you plan to fuck me later so I can make you scream it" I said as I look at the menu then I look back up at her "a coffee would be nice sweet cheeks" I tell her with a wink.

Veronica walks away and of course I am staring at her ass again.

Veronica sets a coffee cup down and then pours coffee in it "don't choke on it" she said to me and I grin "I'd much rather choke you" I tell her with a flirty smile.

Veronica sighs "do you want food or not" said Veronica and I grin "pancakes thanks beautiful" I said handing her the menu, "how many different nick names am I going to get from you" she asks and I shrug "I don't know till I find one I like for you, peaches" I said with a smirk, Veronica laughs "that's just a big no" she tells me as she turns to walk away "bet you taste like fucking peaches and I'm dying to find out gorgeous" I tell her and she just shakes her head then walks away.

I keep my eyes on her as she serves customers then Archie walks in, a guy I don't like fucking preppy little bastard. I watch him talking to Veronica and she is flirting with him then gives me a glance as I eat my food.  I hear him flirting with her and he asks for number and now I'm very jealous.

I finish my pancakes and I lift a hand so she will come back over to me "what now" she said with an attitude "check" I said as I finish my coffee and Veronica walks away.

When she comes back dropping off my check I grab her hand "why are flirting with Archie Andrews" I ask her and she smirks "because I can " said Veronica and I shrug "thought you had more taste than that preppy dick" I said looking over at Archie who is on his phone "what's wrong with him, he's cute, charming and funny and owns Andrews Construction" she said to me, I sigh "yes I know he owns it, what's so special about owning it, I own Whyte Wyrm nothin special about that" I tell her as I get up and towering over her.

"Jughead owns it, you're simply his partner" she tells me and I chuckle "no sweet heart we own it together, both of us went half on that bar before Hiram Lodge can take it from the Serpents" I said to her and she stiffens all of sudden "Hiram Lodge is a dick" she growls and I chuckle "and you know him too apparently what'd he try to buy off you" I ask her jokingly and she looks up at me "I work two jobs because of him, Hiram Lodge is my useless father" she tells me and my stomach drops.

No wonder why Jughead hired her, she's the Veronica Lodge as in Betty's best friend who was cut off by her rich daddy that didn't want her hanging out with southside kids and definitely not the Serpents. For whatever reason I've never run into her before on the southside.

"You're the Veronica Lodge" I said still shocked "one and only" said Veronica "I had no idea, I don't really come on this side of the town often, we're not exactly welcomed here" I tell her looking at Archie who is glaring at me along with a bunch of other people in Pop's, she looks around her "I decided to make my own path from the Lodge legacy, I don't want his blood money" she said then walks away.

I grab her hand and I slide my money into her hand "have a good day" I said then I glance at Archie who is still glaring at me and I lean in to Veronica and kiss her cheek, surprising her "I'd kiss you but I can wait, I'm sure it'll be worth it" I said in her ear then walk away before she could say anything.

A few days go by and we haven't spoken since Pop's but I can't seem to get my mind off of her and when I do see her in the apartment its in the morning and she usually isn't wearing much just a tee shirt.

Now its always one of Jug's shirts which irks me so much because I want her in my shirts to the point where I leave whatever shirt I have on that day in the living room on the couch when I get home just for her to go to bed in when she get's home from her shift at the bar or her night shift at Pop's .

Tonight I come home to hear moaning and groaning in Jug's room and I swear to myself "glad someone is getting laid" I mumble to myself as I take off my shirt and throw it on the couch and then suddenly I hear "I'm comin" and it's Jughead yelling it out.

Now I need to go wash my brain out with fucking bleach. I make my way towards my room and I side glance his door which somehow is opened a crack no wonder why I can hear everything so clearly. I stop short when I see long dark hair that's not Betty his usual fuck buddy or kind of girlfriend and also a Serpent then I see blonde hair which would be Betty but the dark haired girl is my concern because I'd recognize that body anywhere and I haven't even had sex with her, it's Veronica.

What the fuck Jughead just had a threesome with Betty and Veronica!!  I turn the other way back to the living room and just as I grab my shirt and jacket "picking up your clothes for a change" said Veronica once again in Jughead's tee shirt and I guess I know why now, Jughead seems to be sleeping with both Betty and Veronica.

"I didn't take you for the type to sleep with your best friend's boyfriend" I growl and she shrugs "technically I'm sleeping with both not that it's any of you're business" said Veronica as she goes into the kitchen and I follow.

I sneak up on her leaning my body into hers, her ass against my crouch "so you're into threesomes, is that what makes you hot and bothered Veronica, I'm not usually a sharing type but I have to say I'd be down to share you with Jughead since he's my best friend" I said to her in her ear.

I slide my hand to her tee shirt "would you like that if we filled you up, I'll fuck your pussy while he fucks your tight ass" I ask her as I rub my now hard dick against her ass.

"Betty is Jughead's girlfriend, I'm just their fuck buddy and good friend" she said turning to me. I grin and entrap her against the counter "she can watch if she wants or join in however the only one I want to fuck is you" I tell her as I once again press my hard dick against her.

Veronica looks up at me "well I don't want to fuck you" she tells me moving away from me and I turn to her and pull her back against me "why is that, what are you too good for me" I ask her irritatingly because she actually thinks she is too good for me "no, you fuck dirty sluts, Jughead fuck's Betty and occasionally Jughead and I fuck just the two of us also that's why I don't mind having a little fun with them because Jug only has sex with myself and Betty.

Betty only is with us also,basically the three of us don't sleep around. Believe me it's a good time, your friend is very well endowed and great in bed" she tells me with a smirk.

I chuckle and I grab her hand putting it on my dick running it up and down my length and letting her feel my girth and length "I'm pretty well endowed too baby, a whole 9 inches of cock for you to fuck and nice and thick too" I whisper in her ear as I let her feel me.

I slide my hand down her waist to her thigh then in between her thighs "my answer is still no" she said as she takes her hand back then turns away "fine suit yourself sweet cheeks" I said I walk away and go into my room feeling that jealousy thing again.

When I decide to leave I don't come back alone. I come back with some girl I met at the bar I was at and I'm completely smashed but very horny so I pull her into my apartment and kissing her with my hand in her hair as I kiss her then I smash her into the wall in the hallway as she unbuckles my belt quickly as I give her panties a good pull ripping them off  as she continues to make work of my jeans then my dick is finally unconfined and her hand is wrapped around it stroking me,

I groan then I push her to her knees "open your mouth" I growl and then I thrust into her mouth making her deep throat me then I pull out of her mouth and she grabs me and wraps her lips back around my cock sucking on my dick hard, hallowing out her cheeks making me groan loudly "fuck that's good like that baby" I whisper not remembering her name not that it matters.

I let her suck on my dick for a while then I pull her up and her make up is a mess from sucking me off and from taking me down her throat then I pick her up and thrust into her wet pussy.

I fuck her against the wall the sound of my skin slapping against hers as I slide in and out of her quickly and efficiently bouncing her on my dick then I see Veronica coming out of her room from the corner of my eye.

I keep fucking this girl just drilling my dick into her harder "Connor" she moans and I give her hair a pull "don't fucking call me by my name or I'll spank your ass red" I growl in her ear.

I carry her to my couch "fucking ride me" I growl giving her hair a pull and she bounces on my dick as I hold her hips "oh my god you're so big" she whispers almost like it's painful so I chuckle "what's wrong you can't take my cock" I said as I hold her hips tighter and bounce her on my dick and groan "no I love it, you fill me up so good Sweet Pea" she says to me and I arch my hips up letting her grind into my dick while I hold her "oh fuck, that's it baby, fucking come on my dick" I growl in her ear.

I slide my hand to her pussy and rub her clit while she rides me and she throws her head back moaning so I cover her mouth with my other hand then flip her over so that I'm on top because I knew I was close.

I pick up my pace when I feel it coming and I pull out before I get there ripping off the condom then slide my hand up and down my length quickly  "I'm gonna come all over you" I growl then suddenly a hand is on top of mine it's Veronica's hand moving my hand out of the way and she wraps her hand around my length stroking me as she kisses up my neck and licking around my serpent tattoo on my neck "figured you could use a lending hand" she whispers in my ear as she strokes me faster.

I slide my hand to her thigh. I thrust my hips as she strokes me "come for me" she whispers making me groan as my come spurts out on the little slut below me.

Then Veronica kisses my cheek "don't say I never helped you out with anything" she said as she walks away.

I sit straight up in my bed in a sweat with a very hard dick and mumble swear words because that was a very realistic dream. I slide my hand to my dick stroking my dick.

Slowly sliding my hand up and down my shaft and turning on a porn on my tv as I stroke myself not paying attention to the fact that my bedroom door is opened a crack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 546 44
"It is hard for me to be anyone else, because I don't know how to be anyone else." I say with a tired sigh. I take a bite of my burger and a drink fr...
1.2K 53 39
The sequel to "๐ถ๐‘œ-๐ป๐ต๐ผ๐ถ" "You think your little ๐™จ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™š boyfriend is going to ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ you, doll?" Nick St. Clair asked with venom in...
11.1K 50 32
you and your brother have always had a rocky relationship but when your mom (Mary) left you guys you stopped being perfect you started going to south...
61.3K 1K 28
Alright so I like Riverdale on a concerning level. Like I am literally in love with the show. And one of the best things in the show is Bughead. Not...